SWMS 8 - High School Troubles - Cover

SWMS 8 - High School Troubles

Copyright© 2018 by Arquillius

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Taking place in the late 1990s, this story follows Siblings Joshua and Alicia as they live out their high school years. Please note that EVENT CHAPTERS are not within the normal flow of time, and may jump you ahead or behind, and they are cannon to the story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

In the morning when we all got up and ate, we started helping the girls pack up.

Stacy Z was picked up first. We all walked her out to her mom’s minivan where her little girl insisted on hugs from all of us. She was adorable. Stacy Z introduced us all, and when she got to the other Stacys, she referred to them by last name letter instead of by actual name. So Stacy R was Auntie R and Stacy B was Auntie B. When it came to me, I was shocked as Stacy Z introduced me as ‘Uncle Josh’ only for her two years old to call me Daddy. The others thought it was adorable as the little one forced me to give her another hug singing my new title over and over again. Stacy’s mom wasn’t about to correct her either.

“She’s made up her mind.” Mrs. Z said. “You might as well enjoy it.”

“I guess I’m gonna have to.” I laughed.

“And from the look on my daughter’s face, she definitely approves.” She added.

I looked over at Stacy Z who was blushing brightly and had the biggest grin on her face. Finally free of her little girl, I turned back to Stacy Z and got a huge hug and a passionate kiss on the lips.

“You are just too good for words, Joshua.” Stacy Z cooed. “You’ve even got my little Alyssa calling you daddy.”

“How does that make me good?” I asked.

“Alyssa doesn’t call guys daddy. She usually runs and hides. Even from my husband.” Mrs. Z pointed out as Stacy let me go and got in the car.

“I love you, daddy!” Little Alyssa called out as Alicia gave the little girl one more hug and then closed the door.

We stepped back and watched the car drive away.

“So... ‘daddy’ let’s go back inside.” Stacy R cooed in my ear.

The girls all had a laugh at this as I went red-faced. We headed back to the house to find Dad and Pedro waiting on the couch. The girls tried to keep quiet but Dad was quick on the uptake.

“Okay, what did you girls do?” He sighed.

“Nothing, but apparently Josh is now a father.” Alicia laughed.

“What? I thought...” Pedro started.

“No, it was Stacy Z’s little girl, she decided that Joshua is now her Daddy.” Stacy R explained as I sat down in the chair from last night.

“Awe, that’s adorable,” Dad said. “I remember when you kids first called me Daddy.”

“But you’re not, right?” Pedro asked nervously.

“No, and they’ve probably figured that out since you and I are together.” Dad pointed out.

“So wait, you’re not their father?” Sabrina asked.

“No, their mother was my sister.” Dad pointed out. “But I helped to raise them and their older sisters since they were born. Naturally, new towns every so often with work, people assume I’m their father.”

“So who’s their father?” Stacy B asked.

“They have to figure that out,” Dad explained.

“Any ideas so far?” Stacy B asked us.

“None,” Alicia said.

She looked over at me and caught something in the look I gave back to her.

“Have you? Do you already know?” Alicia asked.

“I have an inkling, I’m not sure if I’m right or not, but I have to investigate more,” I said.

“So when do the rest of you head out?” Pedro asked.

“I have to be home by dinner,” Sabrina said.

“Same.” Stacy B said.

“I can actually spend the night as much as I want.” Stacy R. said.

“Really?” Dad asked.

Stacy R nodded.

“I live with my Aunt. She knows where I am, and knew I’d be trying to ask Josh out over the weekend. We’re very open with our relationship, and she knows what lengths I was willing to go to, so yeah. I won’t have a problem spending another night, and I do have a spare change of clothes.” Stacy R. explained, “But I will wanna call and check in.”

“Well, why don’t you do that now, and then you can snuggle back into Mr. Perfect, and we can all try to rewatch those movies before we take them back tonight,” Dad said.

Stacy giggled at this and got up. She headed to the kitchen, dragging me behind her. She took the phone from the wall and dialed it.

“Hi!” She said.

I could easily hear her Aunt responding because she was LOUD.

“Hi, sweetie. How’d it go?” her aunt said.

“Listen, I’m gonna ... spend the night here again.” Stacy said.

“Having too much fun? Or is it that he said yes?” her aunt asked.

“Oh, he definitely said yes,” Stacy explained.

“How far?” her aunt asked.

“Everything,” Stacy said.

“Wow, tell me he was good then.” Her aunt said.

“Amazing.” She cooed.

“How big is he?” Her aunt asked.

Stacy knelt down in front of me. She unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock and began examining it.

“About six inches soft.” She explained.

“How big hard?” Her aunt asked.

“Give me a second,” Stacy said.

Stacy engulfed my cock in her mouth and began sucking my cock like her life depended on it.

“Young lady, are you sucking him off?” Her aunt exclaimed.

Stacy pulled my cock from her mouth.

“Well, how did you expect me to answer that?” She giggled.

“Give him the phone while you do that. I wanna have a chat with him.” Her aunt said.

Stacy passed me up the phone before going back to sucking on my cock.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hello there, Joshua. My name is Nancy. So you’re the one my little niece has had her heart on?” She said.

“Yes, ma’am. Apparently so.” I said as I looked down at Stacy.

“Do you love her?” She asked.

“Ma’am?” I asked.

“Simple Question, Joshua. Do you have feelings for her, or are you just interested in fucking her? If she were to cut off the sex, the physical contact and just do outings and the such, could you live with that?” She asked.

“Ma’am, and please understand that it’s a hard question to answer with your niece doing this to me at the same time, but if she wanted to dial it down or back, she knows that I would be fine with that. She has gotten me to agree with her taking the lead on the relationship. I can’t say I’d be overjoyed if she stopped. But I would accept it, and continue the relationship with any rules she set forward.” I explained.

She stayed silent for a moment.

“Young man, you sound sincere. I’ve never heard that from a boy your age before.” She said. “You enjoy my niece. Please pass her back the phone.”

I passed her down the phone as Stacy pulled my now erect cock from her mouth.

“Hi.” She said cheerfully. “About seven inches fully hard, I’d guess.”

“Wow. So he’s a stud too.” her aunt said.

“Oh yeah. He’s got a great body.” Stacy said looking up at me.

“Okay, well you two have fun. I expect to hear all the juicy details later.” Her aunt said.

“Oh, I’ll do one better. I’ll bring him home after school tomorrow.” Stacy said.

“Good, I’ll be glad to see you both.” her aunt said.

Stacy stood up and hung up the phone. She gave me a passionate kiss on the lips while taking my cock in her hand again.

“Now, I’ve got you all worked up again, and you haven’t cum since last night. Think you’re up for a quickie?” She cooed.

“Absolutely,” I said before taking her into my arms and lifting her onto the counter.

I grabbed the waistband of her blue sweatpants and pulled them down and off her, exposing her lower half. She giggled as I lowered myself into her pussy and began eating. She grabbed my head and ran her fingers thru my hair as I ate her out. She let out soft moans with each lick and sooner than I should have, I stood up, grabbed her hips and pulled her onto me. She let out a yelp as I bottomed out in her. I began thrusting into her slowly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.