My Mentor
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Harlan Paramore

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Nick is from a secret family of werewolves; his father turned him, as did his father before him. All of them share an insatiable lust for each other. Now Nick is undergoing a rite of passage; his father is handing him over to be mentored in the ways of manhood, and he is excited but nervous. His uncle will be mentoring him, but Nick has secretly fallen in love with him.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fiction   Were animal   Incest   Son   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Nephew   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Hairy  

I always came away from the family orgy with a belly full of cum, and I loved the feeling.

This time though, things were different. Things had changed. I was full of excitement, but also anxiety. My father was sitting next to me in the back seat, his arm around me, cuddling me and comforting me. I loved the feeling of his warm, hirsute body. I leaned against his chest, where I could feel his long beard hairs tickling my throat.

I’d been his son for five years now, since he turned me from a mortal human being into one of the beasts. We didn’t have a name for what we were, but human folk tales called us werewolves. They had some strange ideas about us, such as believing that we turned into wolves on the night on the full moon.

On the full moon, the animal did come out in us, but not in that way. Instead we were filled with insatiable lust, and were driven to sex with each other. It wasn’t incest quite like humans thought of it, but this family was the only one I remembered and they were family to me.

My uncle was driving. I could see his silhouette; he had such a striking, handsome face. His beard was getting long and ragged; we all looked a little unkempt from the activities of the last few days.

Next to him was his new son. Leo was handsome just like his father. When one of our kinds is turned, we look completely different. We take on a lot of our father’s genes. Leo looked a lot like Uncle James just like I resembled my father.

Leo had been turned just a few weeks ago. He remembered nothing from his former life; everything was new to him. He looked like an eighteen-year old, but had the wide-eyed innocence of a child.

He’d also had a tight hole, at first. Uncle James had invited my father and I to stay with them for a while and help loosen him up. It was a good thing, too; every man in the family had wanted to leave a load inside this sexy new stud. It was our way of welcoming a new family member.

My own life was changing too; it was family tradition to spend just five years with your father after he turns you. My five years were up, and tradition required that I be handed over to another older man to be trained further.

I had hoped that I would be given to Uncle James, but I was also feeling torn and confused. I was in love with my uncle; could I be mentored by him? Regardless of my own confusion, the patriarch of our family, Great-grandpa Nathaniel, had handed me over. I had what I wanted, but now I wasn’t sure if I could do it justice.

Once we got to my uncle’s house, he started making us dinner. I loved watching him cook; tonight it was a simple chicken alfredo. Like most of the family, he preferred to be nude whenever he could. Watching his strong, hairy body as he stirred the sauce was wonderful. He reached out with his other hand and pulled me close. He felt so warm, and smelled so perfect. When I’m wrapped up in his arms, I never want him to let go.

Over dinner, my father and uncle discussed handing me over. It was a bit of a turn-on to be talked about like that, like a possession, like a slave changing ownership.

“I can bring you over his clothes and belongings next weekend,” my father suggested.

“Of course. In the meantime, he won’t be wearing clothes much.” My uncle winked at me, and put a hand on my knee. I had an instant erection and found myself blushing. I had a mix of love and lust for this man, and wanted to please him in every way possible.

After dinner, my father put his arm around me and led me upstairs.

“If you don’t mind, I think I’ll spend the rest of the evening enjoying my son one last time before I give him up.”

My uncle laughed. “Sure thing, Will. I wouldn’t expect any less. I want his mentorship to begin with an ass full of your cum.”

In the bedroom, we started out with some cuddling. Dad always loved touching my body, and I could never get enough of his. I laid my head on his chest and rubbed his furry belly. I loved how hairy he was. I had some chest hair that narrowed to a treasure trail, but he was furry everywhere. His body was so comfortable and sexy.

I climbed up on top of him, straddling his hips, and leaned down to kiss him. Dad’s kisses always made me feel both comforted and desired; he was so assertive and firm. I felt his tongue stroke mine inside my mouth. Under my crotch, I could feel his cock starting to stir.

“I’m going to miss you, Dad.” I confessed. I felt bad about breaking the mood, but it was true. I was so used to sleeping next to him, curled up in his arms. I was going to love having Uncle James to hold me, but letting go of dad was hard.

“It’s okay, son,” he said, smiling and stroking my cheek. “You’re still going to see a lot of me.”

“I know.”

“You’ll adapt quicker than you think. Trust me.”

“Okay, daddy.”

“That’s my boy. Now why don’t you scooch down and play with your daddy’s cock?”

“Yes sir.” I got my face down to his crotch, and nibbled gently on the base of his shaft. I spat in my hand and wrapped it around the round, purple head. I loved my daddy’s cock so much. I’d pleasured it so many times, I knew it better than I knew my own. He had an impressive length, but even more impressive was that girth that had stretched me open wide so many times.

I proceeded to give him some of the best head I’ve ever given, taking my time to really work his cock and give him as much pleasure as I could. I looked up to see him smiling down at me, and I knew I was doing a good job.

I felt a pat on my shoulder.

“You’re doing such a good job, son. But why don’t you take a break and sit on my face for a while? I want to get a taste of your hole.”

“Yes, sir!” I got up and crouched over his face, and he positioned me and guided me down to his mouth. I could feel his wonderful silky beard tickling me, then his tongue darted out and licked at my hole. It was an exquisite feeling; dad loved eating me out, and I loved the way he did it.

I played with his chest and nipples as his tongue pleasured, lubricated, and opened my hole. I was already loose from being a slut at the family orgy; dad was probably getting a good taste of over a dozen relatives who had fucked me good and left their loads inside me.

After thoroughly enjoying me ass, I felt dad give me a pat on the thigh- the signal that it was time for me to ride him. I happily turned around to face him and lowered myself slowly onto his crotch. I reached behind and guided his stiff cock towards my hole. I felt the head of it pop easily inside me, and I sat down the rest of the way onto it. My eyes rolled back and I moaned as I felt him penetrate deep into my body.

“Oh daddy,” I groaned as I settled onto him, feeling my ass make contact with his crotch.

“That’s my boy. My slutty little fucktoy.” He smiled and put his hands on my hips, holding me firmly in place. “Fucktoy” was his pet name for me, and I did my best to earn it.

I started my ride, working my pelvis back and forth over him. I felt his cock slide in and out, and the sensation drove me wild. Best of all was knowing that it was my own father’s cock working my hole, the cock that made me. Nobody’s dick fit inside me so perfectly right. It was like I was made to take it from him.

“Mmmm, that’s my boy. You like being a slut for me, don’t you son?” Fuck, I loved when he talked dirty to me like that. That sense of belonging to my father, my ass for his personal use, turned me on like nothing else.

“Yes, sir. I’m yours. I love having you inside my ass.”

He smiled, and started flicking my nipples. They were sensitive, so it didn’t take much to have me in sensory overload. I played with his too; they were tougher, so I was able to tweak and twist them. Dad loved this.

After a while in that position, he had me get on all fours and started fucking me doggy-style. He loved this position because he could really fuck me hard and fast, and also because he liked to wrap his arm around my throat as he did so. He knew just how to hold my throat tight, to make me feel light-headed.

As he rammed me harder and harder, I was in heaven, hardly aware of where I was. All I knew was that my father’s body was using mine, and both of us were getting incredible pleasure out of it. My hole was achingly full, my guts stuffed tight with him. I heard someone yelling out, and it seemed distant and disconnected; then I came back to reality with a start as I realized that he was cumming. He was bucking hard, his thighs slapping painfully against my buttocks, and he was moaning and growling. He gave me his load, deep inside my belly.

He collapsed beside me, spent and worn out. Proud of the load I’d earned, I cuddled up next to him and started playing with my dick.

He turned to look at me with a strange, knowing look. He grabbed my wrist to stop me from masturbating.

“What’s wrong, dad?”

“It’s a special occasion, Nick. How about you take a turn?”

“What do you mean? You want to suck me, dad?”

“Nah. Why don’t you fuck me, son?”

“Are you sure? I’d love to, dad!” I had only topped my father a few times. It was a special treat for rare occasions when my dad was in the mood and felt like rewarding me.

He lifted up his legs and pivoted his pelvis to bring his hole up. I looked at it in wonderment; his ass was so hairy and perfect. His hole looked a little puffy and swollen, and a little stretched.

“Did you get fucked at the orgy too, dad?”

He laughed. “Yeah. A couple of times. Not as much as you.”

I dove in, burying my face in that perfect hairy ass. The taste of cum on his hole was distinct and intoxicating.

“Aw fuck, son,” he moaned. “Someone taught you good. You rim like a pro.”

“You taught me, dad,” I laughed, then returned to licking his hole. The idea of entering my own father had my cock throbbing almost painfully. I spat on his hole and worked the spit in with my thumb; his hole was loosened up, but not as sloppy as mine. I made sure to add more spit, so that it wouldn’t hurt too much.

He looked me in the eyes as I guided my member into him. He smiled up at me and groaned slightly as I slid into his warm, wet hole.

“That’s it, son. Show me what you’ve learned from me. Show me how I taught you to fuck.”

I had to take a deep breath and calm my mind and my muscles, because being inside my own father was so hot that I was worried I was about to come before I even started. I got my cock under control and began slowly shifting back and forth in short thrusts, to get used to the feeling of him. His hole gripped me so perfectly, like a wet mouth. It felt amazing.

I wasn’t inexperienced as a top- I’d fucked my cousins and brother plenty times, and my uncle Steven had an insatiable ass and always came looking for me at family get-togethers. But looking down and seeing my dad’s beautiful hairy ass swallowing up my dick was something else entirely.

I rationed myself, thrusting only as much as I knew I could without losing control. The last thing I wanted was to blow my load too early- I wanted to savour this, and I wanted to bring as much enjoyment to him as possible. Carefully, gradually, I pulled my dick out further, slid it in faster.

“You seem tense, son. Are you enjoying my hole?”

“Yes dad,” I replied unsteadily. I realized I was trembling a bit.

“I understand, it’s okay. I feel the same way when I fuck my dad, too.”

“What? Really? Grandpa Gene?”

“Yeah. He lets me inside him once in a while. It’s an amazing feeling, but I always feel like a pup again, topping for the first time.”

I couldn’t help myself, I laughed a little. It relieved the tension. The thought that my own dad could feel this inexperienced helped.

He put his hand on the back of my head, and pulled me in for a kiss. It was wonderful; passionate, warm, and understanding. As we made out I realized that I’d overcome the fear of coming too fast, and now I was sliding in and out of him readily and easily.

“Thanks, dad,” I said, nuzzling his neck. Now fucking him felt easy and natural; I even started to get a little rougher, pushing in hard on the in-stroke. Suddenly he gasped and moaned, and I realized that I’d found his prostate. I adjusted my angle to hit it better, and suddenly he was writhing and moaning like crazy. Making my dad feel that way made me feel strong and masculine; I began working his hole and prostate even harder, and the response I felt from his body was perfect.

“That’s it, son. Give it to me good.”

That pushed me over the edge; I pounded him hard and fast, and didn’t hold back when I felt the urge to cum. I slammed his ass and cried out in pleasure as I felt my load coursing through my cock and into his body.

I collapsed next to him, and he turned over and held me tight, face to face. We exchanged a wordless look; something between us had changed tonight. As we drifted off to sleep, our loads inside each other, I realized that I was no longer just his son; I was becoming a man in my own right.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.