Submissive Incest Mind Control
Chapter 3: Daughter’s Bondage Punishment

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Daughter’s Bondage Punishment - A daughter mind-controls her daddy to finally punish and spank her!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Orgy   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Notes: Thanks to WRC 264 for beta reading this!

I whimpered into the ring gag, keeping my mouth forced open, as my mother worked the butt plug into my asshole. My well-spanked rump burned as her left hand gripped it, her right pressed the conical toy deeper and deeper into me. Saliva ran down my chin, leaking out of my mouth. The ring kept my mouth open wide enough to suck my dad’s cock while keeping me from being able to talk.

It made me feel so helpless. Though I had gained mind control powers from the strange halo that the weird Institute of Apotheosis had sent me. With it, I had educated my parents to stop being such hippies when it came to disciplining me. No more wanting to talk, no more thinking my misbehavior was a cry for attention. Now they punished me. Spanked me. Tied me up.

Fucked me.

The butt plug popped into my asshole. I groaned, my newly deflowered pussy clenching. I whimpered, my fifteen-year-old body trembling. My hands pulled at the cuffs binding them behind my back. My legs shifted as much as the spreader bar would allow. I groaned, my bowels clenching down on the toy filling me up, trapping my dad’s cum in me.

It was so wild. I couldn’t believe that my parents were into BDSM.

“Dinner is ready, Father,” Mom said. She called dad that when they were playing their BDSM games. She was his submissive. I know where I got my desire to be dominated from.

“Sounds great,” Dad said, stretching, naked and hunky. He stood tall, his hair black like mine, so strong and sexy. I shivered, my pussy clenched as my juices ran down my thighs. His cock wasn’t hard, but it was still so impressive.

He’d fucked all my holes.

“Free her, slut,” Dad ordered.

“Yes, Father.”

I groaned in relief as my mother freed my wrists. I finally could move. I’d been bound for hours as part of my punishment. She removed the spreader bar next then finally took out the ring gag. I worked my jaw, trying to get feeling back into it. I shuddered at being ungagged, now able to order my parents around with my new mind control powers.

I didn’t want to.

“Come on, you naughty whore,” Mom said as I sat up, my small breasts jiggling, both my fat nipples aching, pinched by nipple clamps. “I bet you’re starving.”

“Yes, Mother,” I said, my voice a little raw, sore from lack of use.

I stood up and groaned as the nipple clamps pulled at my nubs. The butt plug shifted in my rear. I shivered, my stomach twisting. I let out a whimper of pain. Fresh throbbing assaulted my nipples. Fresh pain that washed through me and made my pussy clench. Such a delicious, wonderful, naughty sensation.

I drank in the pain. I absorbed it. It made me feel so wicked. I breathed in deeply against it.

Mom smiled at me and put her arms around my shoulder. “Young lady, you love it, don’t you?”

I nodded my head.

She kissed me on the forehead. Then I lifted my lips. Mom hesitated, maybe some residual question at her actions, before she kissed me. I had to mind control her into accepting incest. Into being dominant for me like Dad was.

I groaned into her kiss while Dad watched us. He had a grin on his face that proclaimed how lucky he was.

I walked with Mom out of their bedroom, glancing into my bedroom. The box the Halo came in was gone; no packing peanuts littered the hallway. My mom was a clean freak. She couldn’t abide anything disordering her house for too long. Not that she would ever yell at me about it in the past. She would just brightly tell me, “An orderly house is so much better than a cluttered one. I hope one day you see that, but it’s okay for you to express your individuality.”

At least the new her would discipline me now instead of being so frustratingly understanding.

Going down the stairs made me whimper. My breasts bounced more, the nipple clamps tugging on my abused nubs while the butt plug really stirred in my cum-filled bowels. It stimulated me in a nice way, adding a tingling heat that met the jolts of pain shooting from my tits.

Every step reminded me of their domination. It was amazing. Finally, thanks to the halo and my mind control powers, I had the parents I wanted. I had more than I imagined. I had all my kinky fantasies fulfilled and in ways I never imagined.

BDSM!

How deliciously exciting.

I sucked in a breath as I sat down, my spanked butt-cheeks reminding me of Dad’s punishment. I whimpered, my butt plug pushed deeper into my bowels. My hands clenched as I groaned through my clenched teeth. I drank in the pain. I welcomed it.

My parents disciplined me!

Part of me wanted to cry. Not from the pain, but from the joy.

“I love that feeling,” Mom said to me as she carried the salad she’d made from the kitchen. “That wonderful reminder of your father’s hand. There were times I drove you to school with my ass burning from being spanked the night before.”

I still couldn’t believe that they did this. I wanted to talk, but then I might give them orders. I shouldn’t do that. I had all this power, but I needed to be controlled by them. I needed to be dominated. It was the proper way of things.

Dad took the head of the table, seating there the way the patriarch should. Strong and commanding as Mom came in with the tuna casserole, a savory scent filling the air. She must have left it to stay warm in the oven while they came upstairs to play with me.

“I read the instruction manual that came with your box,” Dad said as Mom dished up his food. She always dished up the food. I never realized that it was a sign that she was serving him. I felt so blind.

Then I realized what Dad said. I blinked and stared at him.

“I know what you did to us, young lady,” he said.

“You’re not angry but happy I did it,” I said, speaking clearly. “Both of you.” A tiny prickle ran across my thoughts as I changed them ever so slightly.

“Of course we are happy, young lady,” Mom said, dishing up my food now. “We both understand that it was wrong of us not to discipline you.”

“It’s an ... interesting device,” Father continued. “It has effects on your body. It speeds up your body’s recovery. Your ass is already healing. I spanked you hard, and you won’t even have bruises by tomorrow. I’m going to have to spank you often to make the discipline stick.”

A wonderful shiver ran through me.

“When your done with dinner, you will text your cousin and get her to come over here.” His eyes fell on me, something hungry stirring in them. “She has to be punished for wrecking my car with you, young lady.”

“Yes, Daddy,” I said a hot wave washing through me. “She’s a naughty slut, too.”

There was something in his eyes. Something so powerful. I knew he’d thought about fucking me—I mean, I was masturbating and moaning how I wanted him to fuck me for a while to see how far I could push my parents—but did he also want to fuck Georgia? She was a brassy-haired girl with blue eyes.

She was a hottie.

I couldn’t wait. I dug into my food. I had to eat as fast as possible.


Deidre Icke, President of the Institute of Apotheosis, shivered as her ex-husband said, “We should buy some of the equipment like the goddess’s parents own.”

Deidre swallowed as she stared at the screen of Bess Atwater eating her food as fast as possible, eager to be a submissive slut for her parents. The gods each had their own lessons to teach. The previous four had dominated to some extent, but now there was a goddess showing how to be a good submissive. How someone should submit to a father or a husband.

Or an ex-husband?

“You want to make sure our daughter is punished?” she asked Robert. Together, they had twins, Alex and Alexis. Since the last god, Randy Lyon, had revealed brothers should fuck and breed their sisters, Alex and Alexis had been inseparable, their flesh united once more, joined together the way it once had been in Deidre’s womb.

“I think our son has her in hand,” Robert said. “But what about you? You’re a naughty wife.”

A hot shiver ran through Deidre’s body. The third god, Michael Horne, had shown that wives needed to be punished when they were cheating whores. Like Deidre had been. She’d destroyed her marriage with her affair. She hadn’t meant to cheat on Robert, but they were working so hard to make Dr. Blavatsky’s vision of the new gods come true after the death of him and his wife. She’d grown apart from Robert, and...

“Maybe we should,” she said, her pussy on fire. Since her punishment, the rift between them had slowly mended. They were becoming a family again because of the new gods.


I knelt naked before the door, trembling, waiting for Georgia to arrive. She texted she’d be right over. For Georgia, that could be in the next few minutes or the next hour. I had invited her to stay over. My mom had to talk to her mom because unlike me, Georgia’s parents actually punished her. Even being grounded would have been an improvement over the way they had treated me.

I trembled, so eager for her to arrive, to be punished, too. She deserved it. I didn’t have the nipple clamps on. I squirmed, my rump resting on my calves, the butt plug filling my bowels. Dad was right. My ass didn’t burn nearly as much as it had an hour ago. The nanites in me that let my brain waves write over others also healed my body, gave me more sexual stamina, and had effects on those in my life.

“Father will have more virility,” Mom had explained as we ate dinner like a family. “Which is good if he has another submissive girl to please.”

My pussy leaked juices. I felt so swollen there. I wished I was gagged, but I would have to give Georgia directions. Mom bustled in the kitchen, humming as she cleaned the way she always did. She was naked save for the apron.

“We don’t have to hide things from Bess any longer,” Dad had said, “so, slut, you will go naked at all times. You can wear an apron though. I like seeing you in your apron.”

Mom had giggled like a little girl.

Finally, after waiting for an eternity kneeling before the door, but was only like fifteen minutes, I heard footsteps crunching up the path. I hoped it was my cousin. A shadow moved through the frosted windows in our front door. It opened.

Georgia and I spent enough time at the other’s house that we just walked in. We were family, our mothers were sisters. She burst in wearing a pair of tight jeans and a belly shirt that cupped her round breasts. We were both fifteen, only a few months apart in age. I felt like she was my sister. I told her everything, how I masturbated to my father (which she thought was hot) to how I misbehaved at home to get them to punish me.

“Hey, Bess, what’s so...” Her jaw dropped as she stared at me. “Holy shit, are you just going full nudist to see how far your parents will let you go? What did your mom say when she saw you? I bet it was, ‘Oh, what an interesting phase you’re going through, Bess. I fully support your expression. It’s your body and you should be proud of it.’ Am I close?”

“Something even better,” I said, staring up at her. “When a young lady is bad and naughty, she needs to be punished. Hard. She has to be spanked and bound and treated like a BDSM slave.”

My thoughts prickled hard. My cousin gasped, the words so alien to her. My vision fuzzed for a moment, my brainwaves working so hard to change her, to mold her. She blinked at me as everything shifted in her.

“And when you make your parents have to discipline you, then you have to satiate them. You have to let them use your body,” I continued. This hurt more. The pain almost overwhelmed me for a moment. But my dad wanted me to say these words, to explain it to her. “It excites you to please your parents, the person who punishes you, with your body.”

“Holy shit,” Georgia said, shaking her head, her blue eyes wide. “Are you saying... ?”

“My parents used me, Georgia,” I said, hopping to my feet, my bowels squeezing down on my butt plug. “They punished me for being a bad girl. And ... you were a bad girl, too, Georgia. What does that mean?”

“That I need to be punished,” she said, her eyes widening. “Oh, shit, I need to go home to my parents.”

“No!” I shouted, more prickling electrified my thoughts. I couldn’t let her leave. Dad wanted to punish her. Fuck her. “My parents can discipline you, too. You’re my cousin. You’re family! You have to submit to my parents. To let them use you, too.”

“Oh, damn,” Georgia groaned. “Wow ... That’s ... Wow...”

I nodded my head. I took her hand and pulled her into the house. “You have to strip. Naughty young ladies have to go naked in this house.”

A faint prickle. After what I’d just done to her brain, this was only a small correction. Her hands shot to the hem of her top. She pulled it off, her round breasts jiggling in her bra. I was so jealous of her tits. They were bigger than mine. She had fat, pink nipples like Mom and me, but her tits were a nice B cup verging on a C where I had little A’s. It sucked. We were the same age.

Shame the Halo couldn’t give me bigger tits.

Georgia reached behind her. She shrugged her shoulders out of the straps. Her breasts came into sight, her pink nipples hard and thrusting forward, just perfect to be clamped. To be played with. I couldn’t help reaching over and tweaking one.

She gasped. “I guess ... we’ll be ... doing stuff, too.”

“Oh, yes,” I nodded, my pussy growing wetter. I hadn’t ever really thought of my cousin in a sexual way, but ... God, she was sexy. “You got the hots for me.” My thoughts prickled harder.

“Wow,” Georgia said. “I do. It’s like ... Like you’re ... you’re opening my eyes.”

I just grinned at her as she wiggled out of her jeans. She pushed them down her lithe legs, revealing the thong she wore beneath. I licked my lips. I’d seen her naked so many times, I knew she had a shaved pussy, but now I wanted to witness her body. To lust over it. She pushed down her thong.

I groaned at the sight of her shaved twat, this tight, virginal slit. Like me, she hadn’t had sex, but she wanted it. Just waiting for the right boy to come along. Or the right man. I shivered, so thrilled that she would lose her virginity to the same man who took mine.

“Oh, Georgia, you’ve blossomed into such a beautiful young lady,” Mom said as she walked naked into the room, holding a ball gag in her hand. Like the ring gag, it had a lock on it. I had to stay gagged, or I would just start giving orders.

I shouldn’t be in power longer than was necessary. I needed to be dominated. Controlled.

“Hey, Aunt Meredith,” my cousin said, blinking at the sight of my naked mother, her light-brown hair swaying about her hair.

Mom’s green eyes sparkled as she held up the ball gag. I didn’t resist as she shoved the red ball into my mouth. Then she pulled the straps tight about my head, the lock clicking into place. A flutter of panic shot through me.

I was no longer in control. I had lost all my power. I had to be truly submissive now. And it was wonderful. That helplessness only made me groan. Made me shiver. Made my pussy burn and ache. This was so wonderful. This is what I craved.

I just had to gain superpowers to gain it.

“Follow, young ladies,” Mom said, her voice stern. “Father awaits.”

“Father?” whispered Georgia, shooting me a questioning glance. “Oh, right, can’t talk.”

I just moaned, wanting to tell her. My teeth pressed into the rubber, the flavor filling my mouth.

Naked, we padded after my mother, the butt plug shifting in my bowels. My eyes fell on her ass, swaying back and forth. She kept in great shape, her body lush and firm. It made my pussy ache and burn. Excitement swept through me, this flush of heat that washed down my veins. My sexual juices flowed, matting my black bush. I shivered, trembling, so eager for this.

Daddy waited in the living room, sitting naked on his recliner, his cock hard and rampant before him. He grinned like a sultan witnessing his harem parading before him, his strong eyes feasting on our flesh. I shivered as Mom knelt before him.

I fell to my knees on her right, the butt plug shifting in my ass, sending an exciting wave through me After a moment, Georgia joined us, her cheeks red, her brassy-brown hair swaying about her shoulders. Her round breasts had such a nice bounce to them. She shivered, licking her lips, looking so nervous.

Daddy surveyed us then his eyes fell down on Georgia. “You were a naughty slut today, Georgia, by helping my daughter steal my Mustang and wrecking it, weren’t you?”

“Sorry, sir,” Georgia said, her voice tight and throaty. “I didn’t think we’d wreck it. We just wanted to show off.”

“You didn’t think about the consequences,” he growled. “You and Bess never do. You just think you can do whatever you want. It’s our fault. Your parents, my wife, me. We were lax with all of you. We didn’t take you and Bess in hand and treat you like the wanton sluts you are.”

“Sluts?” groaned Georgia. “I’m a virgin, sir.”

“But you have those wanton desires. You’ve thought about doing such wicked things. It drives you to misbehave, doesn’t it? That hot cunt between your thighs makes you do wicked things.”

Georgia shivered. “Yes, sir,” she said, her blue eyes wide, her voice sounding shocked like she couldn’t believe she was answering him. “I ... I do have a hot cunt between my thighs.” Her cheeks flamed now. “I ... I...”

“That’s okay, young lady,” Mom said, rubbing her back. “Your mother and I both have hot cunts, too. But when you’re bad, you have to be punished.” Mom leaned against her. “Look at his cock. Look at how hard it is. Because of you, you naughty slut.”

“Me, Aunt Meredith?”

“You, my daughter, and me.” Mom licked Georgia’s ear, her hand sliding down to grope my cousin’s ass. My pussy dripped. I wanted to speak. My tongue pressed on the ball gag, wishing to shove it out of my mouth. But I couldn’t. I had to be silent. Powerless.

Vulnerable.

“We’re all such wanton whores. And we need to be controlled. Punished.” Mom nipped Georgia’s ear. “You made that cock hard, so suck it, slut. Suck it while taking your punishment.”

“I’ve never sucked a cock before,” Georgia whispered even as she moved, her body obeying because of my commands. “I don’t know how.”

“You’ll figure it out, young lady,” Daddy growled. “You’re going to make me cum with that mouth.”

“Yes, sir,” she moaned as she rose, her hands grabbing his thighs. She bent over, her breasts swaying, her brassy hair falling down past her face. Her hands grabbed his thighs, squeezing his muscular thighs as she leaned over.

My pussy clenched as I watched her mouth coming closer and closer to his dick. I whimpered into my ball gag. His shaft twitched. My cousin licked her lips moments before she reached my father’s cock. Her tongue flicked out, brushing the tip of his cock, gathering a drop of precum. For a breathless moment, the drop glistened on her tongue.

Then she pulled it into her mouth.

I swayed as she licked again and again. She was pleasing my father. She was making amends for what we did today. He groaned, pleasure crossing his face as her tongue danced across the crown of his dick. Then her lips kissed it, nuzzled at it, sucked at it.

Her mouth slid over his cock. She moaned as she sucked, her cheeks hollowing. Her breasts swayed as she trembled, sucking her first-ever cock. My mouth watered at the sight of my cousin blowing my daddy.

Because of me.

“That’s it, young lady,” Daddy groaned, her saliva staining his shaft as she pleasured him. “Work that whore-mouth up and down my dick.”

I glanced at my cousin’s ass wiggling back and forth, her rump pale and ivory. Juices glistened on her virgin pussy lips, her vulva so plump and red. Cream fell down her thighs, thick rivulets were dribbling down her flesh. It looked so yummy. I wanted to eat her and...

And I couldn’t. I didn’t have my ring gag in my mouth. Maybe I should order my parents to only use that gag...

No! They controlled me. I had to remember that. I couldn’t let this power seduce me. “The slut is making amends,” Daddy groaned. “But she needs to be punished. She needs to have that naughty ass spanked.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.