Double Vision - Cover

Double Vision

Copyright© 2018 by Ombligo

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ron had found his high school sweetheart, or so he thought. It turned out she was identical twin and the sisters traded him off without him knowing the difference. That is until they decided to join forces and give him a young man's dream.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Ron called the twin’s house that evening to insure that everything was okay. With both families off for the rest of the holiday week, and school restarting on Monday, it was unlikely that the trio would have any private time to play together until the Christmas break in a month. That seemed an eternity to them.

Still they made it, and then made up for lost time. The time apart fueled their fantasies. When they came back together, they shared them with each other and acted upon many.

They were careful to keep their three-way affair a secret for the remaining years of high school. That secrecy served them. While everyone knew Ron and Jenny as a couple during high school, they did not know how close Ron had become to both of his “J’s.”

Julie dated a few guys; at least the guys thought it was Julie. Even during those faux relationships, the girls would still trade off; they saw the dates as a necessary part of the ruse, needed to keep their real relationship a secret. Because of the girl’s identical appearance, no one was ever the wiser.

As long as everyone thought Ron was only dating Jenny, it was easy to take either of the girls out in public. Sometimes he was not even completely sure which girl was with him. He suspected that they still had fun fooling him. It really didn’t matter because he loved both equally. Whenever possible, all three would steal away together for a day of pure, unadulterated sex.

The four years of high school went by faster than any expected, and no one ever suspected the real reason why the smiles never left any of their faces. They enjoyed fooling everyone in their school. In their senior year, classmates selected Ron and Jenny as the couple most likely to be soul mates for the yearbook. The trio laughed because they alone knew it was Ron and Julie in the picture.

But like so many young relationships, it didn’t last past high school. The realities of college and adulthood intervened. Ron went to his father’s alma mater, never returning home to live. He found a solid job on the opposite coast, got married, and then divorced a few years later.

The finances of a single parent household kept the girls at the local community college and near their hometown after they graduated. Ron’s parents sold their house and moved away shortly after Ron left for college. Strapped for cash while in school, and then moving to another state following graduation, Ron never had the opportunity to return.

It wasn’t until the class’s 20th reunion that he saw one of his “J’s” again. He wasn’t sure which sister it was, and his inquiries were met with a wink, and a shy smile. After a few attempts, he gave up asking and just accepted that she was “J.” The two talked about old times and Ron of course asked about the missing sister. She broke the sad news that her sister and mother had died in an accident a few years earlier. Ron, of course, was heartbroken at the news.

The two friends continued to see one another after the reunion, traveling across the country as their love rekindled. They soon decided that the long distance relationship was not the answer, and J moved in with Ron. These many years later, they are still together, but have never married. The reason is simple J never told Ron whether she is Jenny or Julie.

And he doesn’t care.

Special Thanks to Blue & Zenovice for their editing assistance

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.