Double Vision
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Ombligo

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ron had found his high school sweetheart, or so he thought. It turned out she was identical twin and the sisters traded him off without him knowing the difference. That is until they decided to join forces and give him a young man's dream.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

DAY 3

Ron was up early; he didn’t even wait for his parents to leave before hopping onto his bike and peddling towards Jenny’s house. As he rode, he could not help but think about how much his life had changed since the start of school. When he started high school, he had never even had a girlfriend. Well, there had been Kathy in seventh grade, but all she would do is hold hands.

Now he had his first real girlfriend; she was smart, fun, beautiful, and she definitely did more than hold hands. He had really had sex with a girl; he kept expecting to wake from a wet dream. He just couldn’t believe how great sex was, jacking off in no way compared to the real thing.

Just a few miles away from where Ron was peddling, the twins were talking about the same thing. They had already known how good it felt to have someone else bring on an orgasm - Jenny and Julie had been doing that for each other for more than two years. Now, through their deception, they each knew how it felt when there was a cock involved.

Over the past few weeks, each girl had developed deep feelings for Ron. Jenny had been the first to know how special he was, while Julie’s affection had started when she saw how happy her sister was with Ron. It had only grown deeper after she had played the role of her sister a few times.

When they first traded places, it was just for fun to see if Ron would notice. They had done the same thing to other friends, or teachers, and had never been caught. The only person that could tell them apart without a second glance was their mother. Neither girl could figure out how she did it.

That they fooled Ron wasn’t particularly a surprise to either girl. There was no jealousy between them, even when Julie first admitted to her sister that she had made out with Ron.

That their game had progressed to what happened the previous two days, and what was possibly going to happen today wasn’t really planned, but it was natural for the teen girls. They had shared everything since birth; they had discovered sex together, and still pleasured each other regularly. Of course they never told anyone about what they did together. The girls understood that sisters were not supposed to make love to each other, but neither were bothered by societal norms, they just knew it felt fine to them.

Today was the day the secret of their love would be exposed. Jenny and Julie both hoped that Ron wouldn’t be completely freaked out by that knowledge. Still they knew they had to tell him, or risk losing him if he discovered their deception on his own. So they had worked out a plan to tell him when he was least likely to reject either of them.

Now as they waited for him to arrive, they could only hope they were right.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.