Double Vision
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Ombligo

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ron had found his high school sweetheart, or so he thought. It turned out she was identical twin and the sisters traded him off without him knowing the difference. That is until they decided to join forces and give him a young man's dream.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

DAY 2

The twins were used to switching roles, so that didn’t make either nervous. Still they knew the little details were important. Jenny had told her sister everything that she had done yesterday to help insure there were no mistakes or verbal miscues. They had compared their bodies, right down to how their pubic hairs were trimmed.

As soon as their mother left for work, Jenny got dressed and was soon out the door heading to a girlfriend’s house for the day. She wanted to be out of sight before Ron arrived. By not letting him see her and Julie together, there was little chance of him noticing anything different at all.

Jenny had been gone about 15 minutes when Ron knocked on the door. Julie took a deep breath and then answered. He never even got a chance to say anything to her as he was once again physically pulled inside and pushed against the wall - the willing recipient of a deep kiss.

Given the aggressive nature of his greeting, Ron presumed that no time was going to be wasted in small talk. He kissed back and then brought his hands up, first running them over her breasts, then reaching under her shirt to avoid even the flimsy cotton material from interfering with his touch.

Feeling her nipples grow tight under his fingers, Julie pressed harder against Ron. After hearing Jenny’s descriptions the night before, she knew what she wanted and was anxious to get there.

Their kiss breaking, Julie threw her head back to further enjoy the strong hands on her tits. Unconsciously she had begun to dry hump against Ron’s groin.

Ron took a moment to look around, seeing no one.

“Where’s your sister?” he asked.

“J is gone for the day, “ came the honest, if somewhat misleading reply using Ron’s pet name for the girls.

“So what do you want to do?” Ron asked rhetorically, thinking he was being funny.

“ThisÉ” came the answer, as Julie dropped to her knees and pulled the gym shorts he wore down.

Ron had thought Jenny had been aggressive yesterday, but today was something far beyond that. He had barely gotten that thought in his head before he felt a warm hand take ahold of his already hard cock, immediately beginning to pump it slowly.

Yesterday all their activities had taken place in the girl’s bedroom, but today they were barely inside the front door. He was a bit uneasy because anyone could walk in on them.

“Are you sure your sister isn’t coming back?”

“Don’t worry, we’re alone, “ came the answer as his now rock hard cock was continually stroked. It was everything her sister had described Ð both hard and soft, and warm; she could even feel it throb with his heartbeat.

Having tasted her sister numerous times over the past two years, Julie was curious if a boy would taste different; she was already positive it would feel different. There was only one way to know for sure though. Taking a deep breath, she held Ron’s cock steady and let her lips engulf first the head, and then slowly took it all the way in until his hairs tickled her nose.

Letting it just rest in her mouth, she explored it with her tongue as her mind ran a thousand miles per hour to take in this new sensation. What her hand had felt just a moment before multiplied a magnitude in her mouth. Ron’s cock was much warmer and harder than it had seemed. She could almost hear the blood rushing through its veins, as his heart seemed to speed up. The closest thing she could compare his cock head to was her sister’s nipples; it had a similar texture, but was so much larger. Then she pulled back and felt the skin move with her. She could feel the hardness underneath, but the top layer seemed to glide like a loose sleeve. It was unlike anything she had ever known before.

Then Ron started to pump, and he began to fuck her mouth. With increasing vigor she felt him move in and out. She found that he seemed to be timing his pumping to her sucking. Soon even that rhythm was lost - he was going faster, moaning loudly, pressing deeper as he held her head in place. Then with one final push he buried his six inches deep in her throat, and she could feel something erupting into her mouth and throat. She needed air, but Ron held her tight as he moaned loudly and came in strong spurts.

Finally spent, he pulled back and Julie took a gasping breath only to choke on the cum in her throat. She coughed and some of his cum dribbled down her chin as she panted for air.

Ron looked at the girl he mistakenly thought was his girlfriend with wide-eyed concern.

“I’m sorry, “ he said, “I don’t know what came over me, I just couldn’t stop. Are you okay, did I hurt you? Oh, Jenny, I didn’t mean it, I’m really sorry.”

Julie had finally caught her breath, and looked at the panic stricken boy kneeling in front of her.

“That was fucking fantastic, “ she exclaimed as she bowled him off his feet. Smashing her body against Ron she plunged her tongue deep into his throat.

Ron could taste his cum in her mouth, but like yesterday he wasn’t repelled - today he even found it stimulating. Overcome by their hormonal urges, the teens pulled and tugged at each other’s clothing in an effort to get to each other’s body.

Finally unencumbered by clothing, they looked at each other’s naked form. Seeing his love, Ron wanted just one thing, and wasted no time on foreplay. Before Julie even fully realized what was taking place, Ron had pushed her down, lined up his cock to her glistening pussy and pressed it in as far as he could. He was pumping before Julie had time to adjust to this first intrusion into her young body.

Like her sister, Julie had broken her cherry earlier, so at least that pain was avoided. Still, she had never been this stretched out, and wasn’t fully prepared for the intrusion into her body. Even then Ron’s cock inside her was unlike anything she had felt before, and she was really starting to enjoy it.

Having just cum a few minutes earlier, Ron’s youthful vigor allowed him to remain hard while delaying a second orgasm. For that Julie was about to become very grateful.

Julie seemed to feel every part of Ron’s cock as it rubbed against the walls of her pussy. Each thrust seemed to pick her up to the next plateau. From her experience with her sister, she recognized the tingles that would soon blossom into a nice orgasm. She knew this was going be a good one, and held on tight to Ron’s shoulders as he continued his relentless, hard pounding.

Then it was upon her, and her body went rigid as what seemed like every nerve in her body went into overdrive. Julie’s muscles clenched tight, eyes wide, her mouth opened but no sound emerged. She dug her fingers into Ron’s skin as he continued to move inside her. Then just as she began to come down from the joyful high, she felt the same tingle begin anew. That had never happened before, and Julie was unsure what to expect. Still it felt so nice that she had no thought of stopping now.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.