Double Vision
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Ombligo

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ron had found his high school sweetheart, or so he thought. It turned out she was identical twin and the sisters traded him off without him knowing the difference. That is until they decided to join forces and give him a young man's dream.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Ron stopped in his tracks, his brain had disconnected from his body. All he could see was his girlfriend lying on a bed, smiling, in just her panties, and she was telling him to join her. His 15-year-old mind was in no way prepared for this moment.

When he came to Jenny’s house while her parents were at work, Ron was sure he was in for some heavy petting. This went way past anything he had expected.

Finding his voice, he gasped “Jenny!”

Smiling, the brown-haired girl said, “Well, are you going to join me?”

Still stunned at finding his girlfriend nearly naked, Ron just stammered insensibly, unable to move.

Smiling at the young man, Jenny stood up from her bed, unashamed by her nakedness. She then walked to where her boyfriend was seemingly stuck, and planted a kiss on him that nearly sucked the tongue from his mouth.

Finally broken from his trance, Ron returned her kiss, but kept his arms and hands awkwardly at his side, not sure if he could touch her naked flesh.

Jenny had no such qualms; without breaking the kiss, she took one of his hands and pressed it against her tit. She could feel her nipple grow stiff to his touch as he gently squeezed it. Ron also felt himself growing hard.

Breaking the kiss, Jenny led Ron across the room to her bed and pushed him down on it. He started to sputter unintelligibly; he was trying to say something, but nothing remotely making sense was coming out. Pressing her fingers to Ron’s lips, Jenny silenced his gibberish. She then pushed again against his chest to make him lie back.

Coming to grips with what was taking place, Ron finally clued in that his girlfriend knew a lot more then he did about sex, and what she wanted. How much more, Ron was soon to find out. It didn’t take long for Ron’s hormones to take over. Feeling Jenny’s lips press against his, her tongue pushing deep into his mouth, and feeling the bare skin under his hands was almost more than he could take. His cock was stiffer than he had ever known it to be. This was a new experience and he never wanted it to end.

Likewise Jenny was having feelings more intense than ever before. She had been a bit apprehensive about the plan of action she had developed with her sister’s help. She had been afraid that she would scare Ron off, but when she saw the lust and desire grow in his eyes, she knew it had been worth the risk. Now she could feel his hardness stabbing at her and she wanted it more than she had ever wanted anything in her life.

As the kiss grew in intensity, she reached between them and began working at removing the clothing that still separated them. Fumbling with Ron’s belt, she finally had to pull away and look at what she was doing.

Exasperated at her seeming inability to get past the belt, she looked up at Ron’s face pleadingly.

“Help me, I can’t get it.”

Ron quickly got the belt undone, but then he found himself fumbling in his anxiousness to get his pants off. First he tried to unsnap his pants, though they were buttoned closed; then he couldn’t get the zipper to pull free. Finally in exasperation he tried to just pull them off still closed. All that accomplished was getting everything bunched up at his knees since he still had his shoes on.

With his legs bound together, it was inevitable that he would lose his balance. When he did fall, he was unable to stand back up. Seeing Ron struggling to get free, Jenny finally lost her composure and started laughing at the comic scene. Realizing the absurdity of the situation, Ron couldn’t help joining in and began to laugh at himself as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.