Nights at the Sex Shop
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tova is a runaway. She is running from something not because it is bad for her or because she is being treated wrong. She is doing it for another reason, but there is hope at the end of the tunnel and from an unexpected source. But is it for the best?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

“I want the display in the center of the E-Zone so that people can try them out,” Curie is telling Bonny. “It will give customers the incentive to try them out and then buy.”

“Should I put the new girl in the center?” Bonny asks.

“No,” Curie says, shaking her head. “I do believe I have a couple eager to add some excitement to their marriage. Someone young and not demanding, but can be assertive when it comes time in the bedroom.”

“After it is finished, shall I meet with you?” Bonny questions, her tone betraying her eagerness.

“No,” Curie quickly says, her tail twitching. “I’ve got someone to talk to. But I would like you to put on a little show for that couple. I want them to see Tova in action.”

Without waiting for a response, Curie leaves the coitikin to finish her task and strolls over to the Toy Zone where a tall, blue skinned, horned creature waits patiently.

“Hello, Yingshe,” she says, smiling.

“That amulet you are fused with seems to do the trick,” the Setra says. “It keeps you well above the rest of us.”

“Armera allows it, so I use it,” Curie purrs.

“I can’t blame you for taking advantage of it,” Yingshe says.

“So to what do I owe the visit from such a lovely creature?” the catgirl meows.

“Besides dropping in for a little one on one with my favorite, fellow broker?” Yingshe teases, looking over Curie’s naked form. “I was hoping to take the Curio Root off your hands.”

“Oh? You have something planned for it?” the catgirl inquires.

“I do,’ Yingshe says.

“Well, it’s going to cost you then,” Curie teases.

“I certainly hope so,” the Setra moans, looking at the shelves displaying all the various toys the catgirl has to offer. She runs a finger along a large double ended dildo. “You have time?”

“I always do for you,” Curies purrs.

Yingshe giggles, wrapping her hands around the toy. Pulling it from the hook she says, “Lead the way.”


Bonny is finishing up the stand with the help of Massimo when Tova comes up to inspect it. “I was told to find you,” she says to Bonny.

Bonny casts a glance to Massimo, who simply nods and walks away. She then turns her attention back to the teenager. “We get to put on a show for a couple who Curie thinks may want to purchase you.”

A hint of excitement comes over the girl’s face, but quickly diminishes when she sees the look on Bonny’s. “I take it that you’re not happy about this.”

“Oh, I’m happy about it,” the other girl says. “I get to see what the hype is about you. You get to eat my pussy. I just wish I would have the chance to be bought by someone.”

Tova frowns. “Curie won’t sell you?”

“Believe it or not, I’m Curie’s favorite.” Bonny shrugs. “I guess I can’t complain. I have served her for a lot longer than I normally would be able to serve anyone. I can’t complain. I just feel like I’ve missed out on something.”

“I think that’s a feeling that will never go away. Like Stazie told me, we just have to learn to live with it.” Tova smiles at her then turns her head to see Massimo directing a couple over toward them. “Shall we?”

Bonny nods. And as soon as the couple is within hearing distance, Tova is tugging on the other girl’s arm, leading her toward the wall. “Here,” she says huskily. “I want you here and now.” Bonny lets the teen push her against the wall and stares into her eyes. “Put your arms in the air.”

The older coitikin obeys, feeling like a submissive. Tova immediately takes both her hands into one of hers then with the other Tova eases it into Bonny’s see through eyelash lace tie skirt.

“You are beautiful,” the newly minted coitikin says, bringing her face a little shy of kissing-close. “I want to see the look in them when you cum.”

It’s okay with Bonny; not that she really has a choice in the matter. But she has wanted to see what is so special about the girl, so here is her chance. Tova’s fingers are already inside the skirt and in less than a second later they are inside Bonny. The older coitikin sighs and keeps staring into the teen’s eyes. Meanwhile, the couple has taken a seat in the chairs not far from them to watch the spectacle. Tova’s thumb is on the woman’s clit before Bonny knows it, her first two fingers in her and the other two stroking anything they can reach.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.