Nights at the Sex Shop - Cover

Nights at the Sex Shop

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tova is a runaway. She is running from something not because it is bad for her or because she is being treated wrong. She is doing it for another reason, but there is hope at the end of the tunnel and from an unexpected source. But is it for the best?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Tova watches the last customer leave FleshFlix before she swings around the counter to straighten up the shelves. For the whole day it has been the same thing. Watch the customers shop and make a mess, then when it’s empty, straighten it all up. Then it’s another rush, another round of cleanup. It has kept her busy, along with the constant flow of running videos. She has taken a few breaks to assist in other sections of the shop, give a blow job or two over in Peeping Tom’s and even participated with a man and his wife in the E-Zone. Her opinion was sought after in Panty Raid, followed by a customer wanting to lick her pussy over in the Food Corner using some whip cream. Her last break was in Cinema One where a wife wanted to play out the scene on the movie playing by watching her husband take a younger girl. The couple had been married for over forty years and this was the first time they ever did anything this wild. Tova was surprised and amazed at the man’s stamina.

But now she stands in front of the display, trying to focus on work. Everything Stazie told her has been weighing heavily on Tova’s mind. That afternoon play with the coitikin had helped keep her mind off the realities of her life, but it didn’t last forever. It even followed the girl into the night. There were no distractions as she hoped for, no Stazie or Massimo and certainly no Kenton. And Tova thought about Kenton, perhaps more than she should. The pain of him leaving, which Stacie said would be normal, is for the most part gone. But part of her genuinely misses him. He was kind, and sexy and great to be fucked by. Of course there is still Massimo. But Massimo is harder and colder. And it isn’t necessarily a problem. In fact, Tova kind of likes it. And that kind of scares her. The girl shakes her head, trying to push her thoughts aside, focusing on her tasks, but the dam has opened finally and the rest of what she has kept bottled up since she ran away from home comes rushing out.

Eventually her thoughts turn to her mother and father and the things that transpired. She hadn’t let herself cry then, she had been too furious with her mother, and she had her father to think about. But now, alone, she cries for her indelicacy. He forced himself on her and pushed through the boundary she had set up to prevent such an act. Tova wanted her father just as much as he wanted her. She doubts he gave conscious to the fact he did until that night, but she knows he wanted her just as much as she wanted him. But the mistake came the next morning. That was all Tova. She wanted him again without regard to her mother in the bathroom, without regard for consequences. She should have taken it slower, used more caution, but she was impulsive.

Realizing how ridiculous she is being, she wipes her hand across her cheek, brushing the tears away, but they refuse to stop coming. She again tries to tell herself that she is being ridiculous, but the tears refuse to stop coming. Straightening the final movie on the display rack she steps back when two strong arms come around her from behind, sliding around her waist to pull her back against a strong male body. Tensing in alarm, the girl struggles until she realizes it is Massimo, his head lowering over her shoulder to allow his cheek to press hers, his arms holding her tightly against him in a way he never has before.

“Why are you crying? Please don’t. You are too beautiful to cry,” he whispers, the sexy rumble of his voice causes a shiver to dance down her spine.

“What are you doing here? I thought my training was pretty much over.” Her voice sounds breathy even to her own ears and she squeezes her eyes shut, the last of the moisture escaping to zig zag down her cheeks.

“It is, and by tomorrow morning you will be just like us,” he answers. “But you are in need of some companionship right now. Curie was impressed with how you took the lead with Stazie yesterday. She is calling you her star of the shop. She knows you’re going to find a home faster than any of the others.” His arms tighten as he speaks, pressing more firmly against Tova’s back until she can feel the bulge in his pants nestled securely in the cleft of her ass.

Is this his idea of companionship? The knowledge sends a little thrill through her and she can already feel herself growing wet, her ass pressing right back against him ever so slightly as though it has a mind of its own. The soft hitch of his breath his only acknowledgement of her actions. “I don’t think I’m up to anything right now.” Not even Tova thinks her words sound convincing while her body make no attempt to pull out of the circle of his arms. It just feels too good to be held against him, to have his strong body pressed to hers and the fact that it is Massimo only makes it that much better. For all his brashness, maybe he really is just as sweet as Kenton. Maybe it has all been an act to really train her.

“Don’t cry, Tova. You’ll have a different fate than the rest of us. Curie will make sure you are treated right. She has taken a liking to you like no other coitikin,” he whispers. Each word becomes more seductive, encased in velvet that strokes her senses and robs the girl of her reason.

It is wrong, all of this is so very wrong. Curie shouldn’t be doing this to people. Tova should not have been taken advantage of, forced into a life she never wanted especially because she didn’t know about it. Plus, she’s underage so this is abuse to the majority of the world, yet when the man tightens his arms around her, wrapping them around her waist beneath her breasts, Tova can’t stop the way her ass presses back against him. The warmth of his hard cock can be felt even through the jean between them. She shifts until it lies nestled in the cleft of her ass. She is part of a world now that exceeds anything anyone could imagine. A life of bliss and pleasure and excitement, and yet the girl is trying to find every reason not to want to be part of it.

“Not like this, Massimo ... I shouldn’t want this,” Tova says, her words barely more than a moan and holding no conviction while she tries one last time to restore reason to her situation. Yet she cannot find the willpower to pull away and fight it. She can feel that the battle is already lost to her. She wants this life over the one she had. Somehow, somewhere deep down inside, she wants it as much as she wanted her father. The world has no place for the old Tova anymore. She has a purpose here, as a coitikin. She faces a life of that bliss, that pleasure, that excitement.

When the girl nestles her ass against his cock, Massimo moans softly against her neck, taking her actions as a sign that even if her mind hasn’t realized her path, her body has. His arms shift, hands pressing to Tova’s belly before sliding up her body. His hands slide over the corset she wears. He doesn’t rush but rather lets his fingers slowly caress her through the material, giving her a chance to digest everything in her mind. He hears no protests and easing his hands a bit higher, Massimo cups her breasts in his warm grip. He hears her gasp, feels the shudder that causes her to tremble against him and he smiles. Pressing more firmly against Tova’s ass, he traps her against the rack, teasing at her already hard nipples through the lingerie until he hears her moan.

“Curie wants you happy ... more importantly, you want to be happy,” he whispers. “That is all the matters. So you have one chance to back out of this. You can return to normal and leave this shop and carry on whatever life you were leading.”

I can go? I can return to normal and leave? All she would have to do is say the word and it will all come to an end. She won’t become one of the coitikin. She won’t become basically a sex slave. She can go back to whatever it was she was trying to do. But Tova can’t. No matter how she tries to make the words pass her lip—though they part several times as if preparing to do so. Tears fill her eyes at her weakness, at the knowledge that she desires this life. With a soft moan of surrender, Tova arches her back slightly, pressing her breasts into his palms while her ass presses back to rub sensually against the proof of the coitikin’s own desire.

Massimo knows it the moment he has the girl, the moment her beautiful eyes fill with unshed tears and she moans. The sound represents nothing short of victory to him. The girl’s young body arches and he groans when her ass grinds back into his manhood. She has made her choice, so now it is time to finish what has been started. Undoing the corset and pulling it off, Massimo releases the girl’s firm breasts. He cups them once again, rolling them gently in his grip, teasing her hard nipples against his palm. His hips his press forward to grind into the girl’s ass. Tova feels so good, but it isn’t enough.

Sliding his hands down over her skin from her breasts, the coitikin grips her bare hips. His eyes devour her bare flesh; the sight of pressed against the rack causes him to throb so badly against his jeans. “Fuck, Tova ... you’re so beautiful, I can see why Curie believes she’ll find you a place so quickly,” he moans, his hands caressing her bare skin, sliding over the perfectly round curves of her ass before slipping down her highs and over her belly. One hand splays over her flesh, passing teasingly down over her pelvis until it an ease between her thighs. A gasp catches in Tova’s throat when his fingers slide over her nether lips. She is already so wet, her folds swollen with need. Massimo’s fingertips find her clit and her moan sounds almost like a sob of pure nee while her knees nearly give out on her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.