Nights at the Sex Shop - Cover

Nights at the Sex Shop

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tova is a runaway. She is running from something not because it is bad for her or because she is being treated wrong. She is doing it for another reason, but there is hope at the end of the tunnel and from an unexpected source. But is it for the best?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Tova spends the next couple of days in a funk. She hasn’t seen Kenton since the other night, but no one needs to tell her that he is gone either. She can feel it. She can feel it just like she can feel most of what is going on around her in the shop. She can feel other woman’s feelings as they are fucked, as they shop, as they look in the mirror at themselves. She can feel the men’s feelings when they get their cocks sucked, when they are plowing their way into someone’s ass, while they jack themselves off. Mist of all, the girl feels off, like she is of this world but not of it.

It’s worse today, as those that are closest to her are stronger than those farther away. And today, she is in the Toy Zone, where every one of the customers is thinking about where or how a toy is going to be applied. But relief comes in the most unexpected way ... Stazie.

“I think you need a break,” the coitikin says, slipping up to the counter next to Tova. “Come with me. Let’s get a bite to eat.”

“I’m not really hungry,” the girl says dismissively. “I haven’t really been hungry either. Maybe it’s because I’m kind of depressed.”

Stazie shakes her head. “No. It’s not that at all. Your training is almost complete.”

Tova looks at the coitikin and frowns. “I’m tired of hearing that word and not knowing what it means. I was told that you would tell me.”

The woman steps back and smiles at her. “Yes, it is time you get all the information. Let’s go have a seat and get comfortable.”

Tova follows the coitikin out in the E-Zone where Stazie finds them a place to sit and relax.

“You are becoming one of us, a coitikin,” the woman begins to explain. “The process is irreversible now, and even if you wished to just get up and run away, you couldn’t leave—at least not of your own volition.”

Tova frowns. “You sound like you have everything covered right off the bat.”

“I’ve done this a few times,” the woman agrees. “Now the feeling your feeling is the loss of one of us, plus maybe personal feelings for Kenton.”

Stazie is right, but it’s not as if I was in love with him, right? “I do feel a little empty,” she says.

“It’s natural. I feel it a little too,” the woman says, offering a smile. She then goes on explaining that in the beginning the girl will feel and sense and even hear things that are going on that she normally shouldn’t. It will sort of pass and become more like instinct, a skill necessary to serve a master properly. The feeling of loss of another coitikin is only when a two or more live together. It is a fear of what will happen because they never know what kind of master they will serves until they are bought and begin serving. Tova is also informed about how she will do anything and everything asked of her by a master and those to designate to hold that power despite whatever her feelings are or whatever their dislike to a task is. The girl is told that it is best to learn to just deal with it because no matter her feelings or thoughts, she will perform without hesitation.

Not all of it is bad. Stazie tells her how most, if not all live happy lives. The only draws backs are they can be put to sleep and remain that way for however long their master wishes. Many let them stay awake to perform like regular people like they once were and only sleeping when they need a recharge. The best thing for Tova to do, she is told, is to outperform to impress and she’ll get to live as normal a life as she normally would. But the best part is the coitikins never age or feel the effects of old age, and they live longer than they would if they remained human. Unfortunately they do have a life span, which can be something one wants to escape or one they want to enjoy life to the fullest longer.

All this information floods Tova’s head like water breaking free of a dam. She tries to process it all, not sure her feelings on the matter. Part of her likes the idea and all the perks, but part of her hates the fact that her life is now being directed to go one way and will remain that way the rest of her life. She is saddened that she didn’t have a choice, but perhaps worse of all, there is nothing she can do about it now. It’s too late to turn back—she cannot even rebel if she wanted to.

“I’ve got something to help you relax. You are still partly human,” Stazie says. “Let me go get it.”

The woman is gone for a few minutes, which allows Tova to digest a little more of the information. It is not at all what she expected to talk about. It is not at all what she expected to hear about training. She received the sides of being treated good by Kenton, treated bad by Massimo and subjected to the same sex by Stazie. Now it is up to Stazie and Massimo to finish the training because Kenton being bought was expected but came sooner than Curie thought it would. Of course they cannot cover everything she may or may not face, but these were the basics and soon—real soon—she will be one of them.

Stazie creeps back to the seat as naked as ever. In her hand she is holding a tube of some sort. At first Tova doesn’t think anything of it. In a shop like this she has seen the weirdest shit—this is just one of those things. But instead of applying it to her, Stazie is applying it to herself. She spreads the cream on her chest and body. The creamy lotion makes her skin look shiny. Tova watches as the woman’s hands rub the white substance on her skin, her breasts. Her fingers are slippery in between them from the oils. She quickly notices Tova’s stare when she begins to spread the lotion on her long legs. “Could you help me get it on my back?” she asks friendly. The lack of please makes it sound more like the offer it is and not the plea it is pretending to be.

Tova can feel the blood flow into her cheeks. She scoots over closer, sliding behind the coitikin and begins massaging the nicely scented lotion on her back. The girl feels a suddenly tingling in her hands that seems to quickly spread up her arms, through her chest and belly to center in her pussy. Not only can she feel Stazie’s entire body relax under her touch, but she can feel her own doing the same. Is she aware of what she is doing to me? Tova works her way down Stazie’s lower back while a brief moan vibrates past the coitikin’s lips. Like a chord has just been struck, the girl’s entire body melts with desire.

“Could you help me spread it on the other side as well?” Stazie asks, her voice husky and whispered.

There is no point in pretending anymore. Tova knows what the woman’s goal is, and it isn’t far from her own desires. All the lotion has done is speed up the process, erasing any doubts or hesitations the girl had. Carefully, Tova reaches around with her hand to Stazie’s chin and turns her face to look her in the eyes. The coitikin’s tender eyes are like bottomless pool, pleading and hesitant. Those eyes tell the girl all she needs to know. And her lips collide with Stazie’s. The coitikin’s lips taste sweeter than before when Tova gently kisses them, brushing them softly against hers. In this brief moment, everything else disappears. All the worry, the future, everything is gone. Tova feels the heat of the coitikin’s body glow through her lips, hotter than the sun itself. Her scent is mixed with the lotion to create a euphoria that the girl never wants to be rid of.

When their lips finally part, Tova is breathing heavy. She can hear her heartbeat all the way up in her ears. Or is it hers? Stazie opens her eyes and a kind, encouraging smile forms on her lips. Tova cannot resist and responds to it with one of her own. Then Stazie puts her soft hands around the girl’s face and pulls her in for another blissful kiss. It is a full, open mouth to play with the girl’s lower lip. Their bodies are closer and Tova’s hands land on the woman’s waist, pulling her tightly against her. Passionately the girl holds the older woman, exploring the coitikin’s mouth carefully with her tongue, while Stazie wraps her arms around the girl’s neck, playing with her light brown hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.