Nights at the Sex Shop
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tova is a runaway. She is running from something not because it is bad for her or because she is being treated wrong. She is doing it for another reason, but there is hope at the end of the tunnel and from an unexpected source. But is it for the best?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

The material feels wonderful as she drags her hand across it. Kenton has good taste, that’s for sure. Tova picks it up from the bench in the changing room she now stands in. She feels along the sides and thinking about the last one. They are so confining, but yet it feels so good to have it that way. It wasn’t until she wore that first one did Tova discover her like for corsets. It is in the way they hug, the way it cups and holds her body so tight. It presses in just right to keep her safely tucked in.

While holding her breast up to place it into the corset’s satin lined interior, Tova rubs a fingertip along the underside of her nipple. Seeing the nub harden, she notices something different and odd about it. The color changes to a remarkably darker tone and looks almost plastic. She closes her eyes, shaking her head before opening them and looking again. They are normal, hard and begging to be touched, licked and tasted. Maybe I’m tired. Tired or not, the girl needs to be fucked again. Her thighs quiver as she seems to be on autopilot now. Tova stares in the mirror, rubbing her other nipple. Both of them prod out at the air, waiting for another touch. She caresses both her breasts softly before picking up the corset she had carelessly dropped. The girl definitely needs to be fucked. She knows it, her body begs for it and the man waiting outside wants it.

Pulling the piece of lingerie around her body, Tova tries to tie it loosely. She knows from the last time that she wants to bend to get on stockings. Without a little looseness it isn’t going to happen, which is the trouble she had before. Picking up the stockings, she rolls them up and leans over. Tova can hear the sounds of the rest of the shop, the lifeblood of the place, the people that bring the business and pleasure into it. Somehow she seems more in tune with things happening. She hears sounds that seem so close yet she knows they are far away. Shaking her head again, she tries to focus on her task. The girl pulls up the first stocking and then rolls the second. She loves the feeling of the first stocking already, like the corset; it really feels like a second skin, holding her in just tight enough to feel wonderful pressure along her ankle, curving around her calf and up to her thighs.

While stretching the material over her other leg, Tova continues to listen to the sounds of the shop. There is a woman having an orgasm in the E-Zone. She can hear the noises from the Food Corner, the register in the Toy Zone, even the groans of a man getting his cock sucked in Peeping Tom’s. It’s all so strange and kind of erotic at the same time. Then again, maybe it’s just my imagination. She stands and sees herself in the mirror. The girl looks so different from the girl a moment ago, even from the homeless girl not so long ago.

She exits the room, wanting to show it off to Kenton, but the coitikin is no longer standing outside the booth. Maybe he had to take care of something. Her eyes scan Panty Raid, searching for some sign of the man. He’s definitely not here, but her eyes do land on something that nabs her attention. Tova runs over to the wall where the shoes are stocked. Looking up and down the selection of shoes, she finds the exact pair she wants. Pulling them off the miniature display shelf, she runs back to the dressing booth and to the mirror.

There are a couple people looking at lingerie, but no one is trying anything on except her. Before Tova might have been self-conscious about changing or getting naked in front of complete strangers, or even her mother, but that has all changed. Besides, the girl is in a place where sex and naked people are the focus. Most have the respect to act casually about it all, but there are those few that stare and ogle like they have never seen someone nude or having sex. Neither bother her now, especially while she is busy trying on her shoes. She laces each of the shoes in the ground. While she teeters on one foot, sliding her foot down into the first, Tova smiles. These shoes fit her perfectly and make her feel wonderful. With these she can be as tall as Kenton, matching her lips to his just as perfectly as the shoes fitting her. She licks her lips at the thought, pushing her other foot into the second shoe.

Wow! Tova turns slightly in the mirror, feeling herself change while she conjures up different fantasies for this outfit. Leaning her head back, she imagines the feel of Kenton’s arms around her waist, pulling her back against his body, feeling his body hard and unforgiving against her back. Reaching back to slide her hand along his crotch, the girl cups his hardness in her hand, knowing that her body turns him on this much. Sighing softly, she opens her eyes to try and tighten the corset a bit more. Tova can feel the fantasy developing in her mind, seeing the effects it has on her body. Her erect nipple push against the corset, her skin is flush with a tiny sheen of sweat along her neck. Pulling the lingerie up and shifting it a bit, Tova starts the hard work of tightening the piece. She hears a door opening and closing in Peeping Tom’s and then the unzipping of pants. She hears the slurping of woman on a stranger’s cock above the sound of the movie in Cinema One. This is crazy! Then there is a very real feeling of someone standing right behind her. Kenton! “Kenton, you took long...” she begins to say, spinning around to face the man.

“Kenton?” the man asks. “No, my name is Erik. But if you’re here with someone else...”

“No!” she shouts, perhaps out of impulse. It certainly is louder than she expected. Tova looks around; she has received a casual glance or two, but no one really giving her and the man any special attention. “I mean, I was here with someone, but he seems to have disappeared on me.” Looking over the man now, the girl feels herself getting a little wetter between the legs. Erik is a good-looking man...

“Well, it’s a shame he has left,” Erik says grinning while looking her over. “At least it is for him, not for me.”

Tova feels herself blush. As aroused as she is right now, and as good as she feels, she could jump this man’s bones right here and right now. But instead of giving into impulse, she holds back, remembering that she does work here. “Are you looking for something in particular?”

“I wasn’t, no,” he answers with a shake of his head, his eyes never leaving the girl. “But I think I found something I like.”

Tova’s face reddens a little more. “I meant are you looking for something for a girlfriend or wife? I might be able to help you find something.”

“You work in here?” he asks.

“Well, yes,” she says. “As a matter of fact, I work in every space of the shop. I just happen to be working Panty Raid tonight.”

“Do you normally wear the stuff you’re selling?” he inquires.

“The owner likes us to wear what we feel comfortable in,” she says. “If anything at all,” she adds.

“This is my first time here,” Erik confesses. “I don’t know why I never stopped in before.”

Tova can see his eyes traveling up and down her body. She feels the rush of liquid heat straight down to her toes, but her body only soaks in one area—between her thighs. “I can try on something different if you don’t like what you see.” She offers him this choice because she wants to show off, but she doesn’t want to go beyond that. Sure, Tova would like nothing more than to have this guy ravish her, but she wants to hold out for Kenton when the coitikin returns.

“You don’t have to change into anything else for me,” Erik informs her. “You are perfect just the way you are. The only thing that could make it better is it you took it all off.”

The girl smiles, watching him looks her over all over again. Tova knows she is this man’s fantasy. She wonders though if he would still be interested in her if he knew how underage she really is. “I’m afraid that could get you in trouble.”

“Oh?” he says. “And why is that?” Erik’s mind tries to unravel the mystery of her words, but all he can think about is her allure. She is a woman that could make a man beg to touch her and yet she would beg for every inch of that man’s cock while he slips it into her body. He can feel his cock shifting slowly. Watching her is arousing him more than anything he has ever seen.

“I’m not anywhere close to being legal,” she murmurs, as if suddenly embarrassed to be so young, sexy and attracted to a man clearly well over legal age and almost just as sexy as the man she is waiting on to show back up.

It takes a second for it to register in his mind. Erik certainly isn’t a pervert and he rarely looked at less than legal girls with a sexual eye, but this girl, this fantasy is totally blowing his mind. He thinks of her with sweat little pig tails or even a braid down her back ... then realizes that her hair just the way it is, is even better. Something he can drive his hands into while he plunges deeper and harder into her youthful body. His breathing changes and pulls him out of his fantasy. “That isn’t a problem,” he utters.

Tova stares hard at his crotch. Looking down, she can see his erection clearly outlined by the dark fabric of his pants. Pulling her gaze from his crotch, she wonders how much longer she can hold out and wait for Kenton to return. Her body is on fire with ideas and needs and want. Her nipples are on fire and they ache so much it hurts. Biting her lip, she walks toward the front where the register is and where it opens up to the E-Zone. She notes Erik’s gaze when he follows her. She wants to hold out for Kenton so bad. Glancing out into the E-Zone and beyond and not seeing the coitikin, she turns toward the stranger. “Since the other customers are being taken care of, what can I help you with?” Tova smiles and tries to get her mind back solely on Kenton, but that appears to be fruitless. Seeing Erik struggle to find words, she giggles softly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.