Nights at the Sex Shop
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tova is a runaway. She is running from something not because it is bad for her or because she is being treated wrong. She is doing it for another reason, but there is hope at the end of the tunnel and from an unexpected source. But is it for the best?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Tova has a lot to think about. She has her sexual awakening to contend with, especially because of what she did with another girl, and then there is the revelation of the coitikins. Stazie didn’t really elaborate on what they were exactly. The woman fed just the right enough information to sate the girl’s thirst. Now that girl is hungry for more. But it’s not just knowledge she craves.

The next few hours seem to drag on. The more she thinks about things the longer time slips by. Day soon gives into night. She hasn’t seen Stazie since this morning. Massimo and Kenton are nowhere to be found, and Tova has searched. She is starting to get discouraged, even doubtful about what was revealed to her until Marianna, the girl working Peeping Tom’s asks her for some help. Tova is told that there is someone waiting in one of the booths and no one to take care of him. It’s certainly not new she wants to hear, but it is a distraction.

Slipping into the booth next to the waiting man, she makes sure to make enough noise for him to hear her. “Are you the girl they are supposed to send to get me off?” the man’s voice asks through the wall.

“Yeah, it’s me,” she answers with a frown. The job won’t always be glorious. Yet that doesn’t mean she can’t try and change that. “You got a big dick for me to suck?” she asks, sounding aroused.

“I got just what you want baby,” the voice says. Then not a second later a smaller cock slides through the hole. There isn’t much, compared to what she has seen come through one of these holes, and certainly nothing like Massimo or Kenton or even the toy Stazie used to fuck her. Regardless, she is more than happy to service the man. The girl reaches out for it and drops to her knees. “Ugh,” the man grunts from the other side of the wall.

“Ooh, you’re throbbing for me,” Tova remarks in a soft sexy voice. Opening up and clamping her lips around the man’s prick, she does so with a moan. Then with the skills she has gained in her short time here, the girl easily takes everything the stranger offers all the way into her throat. The tip just barely pokes at her throat by the time she presses her nose to the wall.

Holding the man’s member in her throat while her tongue slides out to feel the outline of the hole in the wall, Tova moves her head side to side, rubbing her nose across the wall. It is all too much for the stranger though. He is already throbbing and now his cock, balls deep in a hot throat, is all he can take when he knocked loudly on the wall. With Tova still clamped deep on him, he blows his load for her. She stops moving her head when the first creamy shot goes right down her throat. The second spurt hits the back of it before sliding down. The stranger pulls back and out of her mouth and the next shot hits the wall above the hole where the girl’s mouth is still opened wide in from of it from the other side. It isn’t missed by the man either. He aims himself back at her mouth, finishing his impressive load into her waiting mouth.

The stranger steps back once he is done and starts to tuck his wet member back into his pants. “Fucking amazing,” he says aloud while Tova slips up to seat on the room’s lone chair. She takes note of just how much the guy had given her—a mouthful of it and it tastes pretty good. She gulps it right down and licks her lips. She waits until she hears the click of the lock on the door next to hers and then the footfalls of the man as he leaves before standing up and exiting her own booth.

Tova was only told of one man needing to be serviced, so she begins walking toward the exit to get back to working any other areas that need help. When she turns the corner, she nearly runs smack into Massimo. “Glad to see you again,” he says, reaching out to grope her ass.

“Yes, it is,” she says smiling. She is overjoyed to see the man again, though she doesn’t let him see that.

“Are you busy?” he asks.

“Not really,” she answers, running her hand along his chest. She feels herself getting wet. She still prefers Kenton over Massimo. But beggars can’t be choosers, right? “I just had to do a service call,” she continues with a giggle.

“No shit? Well, I’ve got a special job for you then,” he informs her. “But first, we’ve got to work on your outfit. That particular corset is made to either house those tits of yours or show them off. Let’s get them out so we can show them off.”

He’s going to know what’s best. Grabbing the top of the corset, Tova tugs it right down under her breasts, letting both of them bounce out freely before the coitikin. Before she even has her hands off of the top, Massimo reaches out and gropes roughly on one to make the girl give a groan.

“We have a couple VIP guests here tonight and they requested the very best that Curie has to offer,” Massimo says, spinning the girl around so that anyone passing by or coming and going from the glory holes will see what she has out for display. “I told them I knew of just the perfect girl for the job.”

Tova feels her face getting red. “I’m sure there are others...”

“None like you,” he says, reaching out with a hand at her ass and pulling her into a booth with him. “That guy must have been quick,” he remarks after shuffling her inside and past the door to close and lock them in. As soon as her locks the door, his hands go to her chest to grab and squeeze at them. The booth they are now in is double the size of any of the others.

Tova gives him a light giggle and replies, “He was quick.” If this were a few days ago, the girl wouldn’t feel so comfortable by being taken into a room like this, but this is Massimo and nothing really surprises her anymore.

“I hear he had a little one,” the coitikin remarks. “But you still serviced him like he had one like mine.”

Tova nods. “I felt like it was what I was supposed to do.”

“Good, you’re learning,” he says. “But now you’re back with someone that has the proper tool. Are you ready to be worked on?” he asks while teasing her erect nipples, rolling them between her thumb and finger while tugging lightly.

The girl nods her head with a smile still full of excitement. Her hand slides down to find the impressive bulge in the man’s pants and is working them open. Getting his member out and into her hands, even half erect is difficult.

“Not yet,” he stops her. “I want to see you in action. You have customers to please.” He slides his hands down to her hips and turns her around to face the wall. Her hand slips off his growing erection and he moves to stand behind her. He is close enough that she can feel his cock touching the bare skin of her ass when he rests it there.

Tova looks at the long wall with a gasp of shock. “Holy fuck!” There on the wall are two cocks sticking out of two separate holes side by side. One is sticking straight up in the air with a sexy curve, not huge but bigger than the last guy. The other stands straight, uncut, but hard and ready for her.

“Like I said,” Massimo says in a near whisper. “These are VIP guests and they wanted the best. Show them that I was correct in choosing you.” The coitikin pushes her lower back toward the wall with the cocks out to get her standing between the two. The girl reaches out for one then the other, stroking one in each hand. Then Massimo, with a gentle yet firm hand on her shoulder, pushes Tova to her knees before the wall.

Tova, not saying a word, kneels between the two erect shafts, one in each hand still, stroking them both off. She peels back the skin of the uncut prick to reveal a smooth head already wet with precum. Leaning toward it, the girl takes the smooth tip into her mouth, pulling her cheeks in tight to suck on it while her tongue swirls around.

“Good girl,” Massimo encourages her while he sits on the bench to watch her. He has a grip on his own length, slowing jerking himself to the show before him. “Don’t forget your other customer,” he adds. “It’s not good to only show favor to one and not the other, especially a guest.”

With a loud pop Tova pulls off the prick. She spits on it and starts jacking it before leaning to the other fist to take the thinner stranger into her mouth. Finding it easy to take him in, she sucks down deep on it, nearly taking it all before the pointed tip jabs her throat and makes her pulls off with a gag.

“That’s a girl, almost got all of that one,” Massimo groans in approval of the girl, watching a string of drool catch her bare shoulder when she leans back to suck on the first cock. She sucks it down deep, bobbing her head up and down its length. “I bet you are soaked from all of this so far,” the coitikin says standing up from the seat. His prick bounces while he walks toward her. Then taking a knee behind Tova, he grabs for her hips and pulls her up a little.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.