Nights at the Sex Shop - Cover

Nights at the Sex Shop

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tova is a runaway. She is running from something not because it is bad for her or because she is being treated wrong. She is doing it for another reason, but there is hope at the end of the tunnel and from an unexpected source. But is it for the best?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

The day had gone by fairly fast and without a hitch. The customers rolling into and out of the shop was at a steady pace, which is what Tova is starting to see as a regular thing. The girl is even beginning to recognize a few of the regulars and what they are into. She woke up a few hours before the shop opened, expecting to see Curie there and pissed, but neither happened. In fact she hadn’t seen Curie all day. And the one she expected to see, Massimo, was a no show.

Tova can’t understand why she is so taken by the guy. She didn’t enjoy the way he didn’t express himself in the glory hole the first time and he really doesn’t make any noises. Hell, he’s really not much for words—more action than anything else. Today the girl worked the Food Corner, which is an interesting break from Peeping Tom’s. She was hit on a few times, even had a proposal or two to play with the customer and the food they ordered. She turned down each one because she feared cleanup and she wasn’t sure if that was allowed. Mostly it was because she needed some rest. The fucking Massimo gave her wore her out.

Not seeing Curie was probably the most let down of the day. Tova wanted to ask about pay because she knew she had gotten away with sleeping in the theater, she knew she wouldn’t get away with it a second time, nor does she want to. And it’s not just having someplace comfortable; it’s the need to bathe. But Tova gets lucky by closing time. Sally Mae, the girl that primarily works the Toy Zone claimed to have spoken to Curie and was told that Tova can stay in the shop until she can find a place. The girl argued she didn’t feel comfortable with mooching while inside she was most terribly grateful. Sally Mae argued right back that it was Curie’s say and her shop, her say, it goes. That is when the argument ceased and Tova knew she was beaten while still being the winner.

She finished her work, watched the other girls leave and now she sits in one of the hot tubs in the E-Zone. Warm water bubbles around her body and it feels incredibly good to be able to just sit and relax. She fills her hands with the warm water and lets it fall on her face. The heat from the hot tub has engulfed her body. The light scent of the sexual bath oils in the water tickles her nose. It also makes her skin soft and slightly aroused. Not wanting to play with herself just yet, Tova closes her eyes and enjoys the sensations of the tub’s warmth just a little longer.

It is more than just relaxation. It is a means to forget her recent past, at least the bad aspects of it. Tova had already done her real bathing in the employee bathroom, which is real lavish by the way. She shaved her legs and her crotch so that both her legs and pussy are as smooth as silk again. Shaving has always been exciting for her, the way she manipulates the razor around the sensitive parts to create a smoothness that only came natural once in her life when she was a baby. She had to work hard not to turn her shaving session into a masturbatory one.

Now though? Now is a different story. Tova ribs her hand over the freshly shaved mound. The baby smooth skin feels so good. How can I resist? She lets her fingers wander down to her nether lips. She rubs them up and down the length of her folds. The feeling of excitement grows stronger inside her. Spreading those folds, the girl’s digits find her clit. It is already beginning to swell with desire. She rubs little soft circles around it and it hardens even more. Images of Massimo’s head between her thighs float through her thoughts. In her mind, her fingers are actually his tongue. She can feel the soft flicker of it all over her pussy.

Tova feels the slickness increase when she strokes up and down between her soft nether lips. She gently penetrates herself with first one finger, then a second. A rush comes over her when she stretches the inner walls of her cunt to accommodate both phalanges. The girl moves them in and out, slowly at first. While her feelings intensify, her rhythm increases. It’s like Massimo starting off slow and sensual before becoming erratic and chaste. Tova’s hand is slapping against her skin under the bubbling water. The water is sloshing even more around her body. He thumb finds her hard clit and presses roughly into it, making small circles. Before the girl realizes it, her legs are quivering and her hips are involuntarily moving to meets each thrust of her own fingers. Her thighs grip her hand, and the orgasm consumes her. Her breathing is fast and heavy, Tova feels her own muscles contract and grip her hand from within as she climaxes.

Sinking down in the water, the girl lets it cover her up to her neck. She has to get her heart rate back under control before she can get out of the warm, bubbling water. The diversion has cost her only a few minutes, but now she is hungry. It has been awhile since the last time she ate. Thankfully Curie feeds all her workers for free, otherwise being hungry now wouldn’t be the issue, starving would be.

Tova dries off quickly and dresses in a hot pink satin sweetheart corset with a hibiscus print lace overlay that she grabbed from Panty Raid. It’s probably the sexiest outfit she could find. She looks in the mirror and is amazed. The satin is cinched up to show off her tiny waist and gives her maximum exposure of her breasts. Their luscious mounds peek over the top of the material, which barely covers her nipples. The bottom of it hits just above her pussy mound. There are adjustable garter straps with black satin bows and matching thigh high stockings. The garters and the hem of the corset outline her freshly shaved cunt. She doesn’t have anyone to impress unless Massimo shows up again after hours like he did last night. The girl is certain that the man is a friend of Curie’s if he has a key to get in.

She heads over to the For Corner and sets everything up, during which she munches on a sandwich. She has napkins of fruits and cheeses lying on a blanket that she has set up in the middle of the floor. She’s grabbed some of the plush pillows and a few candles from the E-Zone. Though the middle of the store is designed for such kinds of play, somehow the Food Corner feels a little more romantic. Tova isn’t entirely sure what it is she is planning. Maybe somewhere in the back of her mind she sees herself going home with Massimo and not having to worry about where her home is going to be next. But these are just random thoughts and hopes of a teenage girl. At the very least, she is going to have an exciting time with a godly looking man during her time in this town.

She fluffs the pillow and cuts off the lights. The glow from the candles gives the open space a very romantic feel. Then she grabs a bottle of wine from the back and glasses. She sets them down beside the blanket and lies down seductively, her back toward the entrance. She doesn’t want the man to see everything right away.

“What is this?” a voice says from behind her.

Tova’s wait isn’t long. It’s as almost he was watching and waiting for her to be finished before joining her. Strangely, his voice seems a little off, but it could be because of the heartbeat pounding in her ears over the excitement and nervousness she is feeling. Without looking back at the man, she says, “I thought we’d make it a little romantic tonight. Why don’t you come and have a seat?” The girl pats the pillows in front of her.

The man slips up behind her and then he steps over. When he drops down, laying the length of her body, Tova’s eyes grow wide with surprise. There is a reason his voice seemed different ... this isn’t Massimo at all. “Hi.”

“Um ... you’re not Massimo,” she says, the sound of shock clearly in her tone.

“I’m not,” the man answers. “I’m his brother, Kenton.”

“Where is Massimo?” she asks, covering her chest with her arm a little.

“He has something else to do tonight, “the man gives for an answer. “Besides, after that incredible blow job you gave, I have been waiting to have you.”

Tova’s eyes go as big as saucers again. “That was you?”

Kenton nods and leans in to give her a light kiss on the lips. His lips are soft and tender. The girl responds by wrapping her arms around his waist and pulling him closer. Her tongue darts in and out of his mouth. She can feel his heart beating faster. Massimo is good, but I bet he is better. Tova then straddles his outstretched legs pulls off his shirt.

Kenton’s eyes fix on her lingerie. “So what is this?” he asks, pointing to the corset.

“It’s just a little something I picked out for Massimo,” she explains. “But maybe you like it?”

“Oh I do,” he answers. “I’m glad Massimo couldn’t come. His loss is my gain.”

Tova giggles. “Then I hope that we find a few other things that you will like,” she says smiling a devious little smile.

“We will see,” he says with a matching grin.

With that, Tova reaches onto one of the napkins and grabs a strawberry which she places against his lips. Kenton bites into it and some of its juice runs down his chin. The girl slowly licks it off and is rewarded with the feeling of a bulge in his pants growing and pressing up into her. The she pours both of them a glass of wine and climbs off of his lap. Kenton has not taken his eyes off the girl the entire time. While the man sips his wine, Tova begins to unbutton his pants. Crawling between his legs, she works his pants and boxers down to his thighs. His cock is almost completely erect, looking just like she remembered it with those strong defiant veins and that curved shaft, topped by a very blunt head. If the man liked the blow job he received then he is in for something a lot more fun!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.