Nights at the Sex Shop
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tova is a runaway. She is running from something not because it is bad for her or because she is being treated wrong. She is doing it for another reason, but there is hope at the end of the tunnel and from an unexpected source. But is it for the best?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Closing up the store is too difficult. Tova is surprised at how little has to be done considering the amount of traffic the shop appears to get. What probably surprises the girl more it the lack of bodily fluid clean up. It’s inevitable that there is going to be some, and while it sounds great during sex, it sounds disgusting afterward. It surely wasn’t part of the job Tova looked forward to, but it surprisingly isn’t what she expected either.

The girl takes her time cleaning. She doesn’t have anywhere to go tonight. She and Curie hadn’t discussed her pay—only that she would receive a pay. They definitely didn’t talk about her living arrangements until she got paid, whenever that is. So Tova isn’t in a hurry. And it’s not because she wants to milk the shop for every penny she can. She just hopes to work herself to exhaustion so that when she finally finds a place for the night, she will just fall in place and be right out. Of course if serving the customers is anything like the fun she endured earlier, then working herself to exhaustion will not be a problem.

She is in Cinema One, checking the seats and floor beneath for any trash or fluids when the lights suddenly dim and the film begins to play. “What the hell?” she murmurs, looking up at the screen and then the projector. She has to assume that Curie turned it on for her. She hadn’t seen the owner since before being set up in the glory hole room, but now that she is back Tova can find out about that first paycheck. She turns to exit when she sees him.

“Hi,” Massimo says, taking a few steps toward her.

Tova takes a step back away from him, but then gets a better look at his face. Immediately she relaxes and smiles. “I assume you work here,” she says politely.

“In a way,” the man answers. “You know with as sexy as you look, I bet you taste good.”

Tova is surprised at the comment. He is so confident and bold and good looking, but more than that, it is the way that he is looking at her. It is with a hunger, like she is a delicious piece of meat ready to be consumed raw if need be. “You know that I’m underage, right?”

“That didn’t stop you earlier,” he remarks, coming closer. “Would you like to hang out for a bit?”

She takes a step back. “I can’t. I have to get this work done and then get some sleep.”

Massimo moves closer. Tova bumps into a seat and doesn’t go anywhere else. He obviously doesn’t care that she is both attracted to him or that she is terribly frightened by him. That fact drives the girl wild. She looks him over, taking in his strong, handsome face, his taut belly, but then she notices his eyes and sees something that explains why her resistance is lacking. He looks at her like she is the center of the universe, like she is the only one that matters to him. Sure, he could just pretend the fact to get a little pussy from her. But looking into the man’s eyes, Tova can see the feeling is genuine—that there is no falsehood beyond those eyes.

He reaches up, puts his hand on the back of Tova’s head and pulls her forward, toward his lips. The girl’s eyes widen when his face draws closer, yet she offers no resistance. Their lips touch and waves of pleasure shoot through her body when he shoves his tongue into her mouth. His lips nearly consume her mouth while he kisses her intensely and passionately. He kisses her like he loves her. Tova returns the kiss with equal vigor. The fact that Massimo is so confident in taking what he wants while at the same time knowing what it is she wants makes her even wetter. She is kissing the guy like he is the star athlete that every girl in school wants and that she has. As a result, Tova’s legs feel so rubbery that she doesn’t think she can stand much longer.

She breaks their embrace, stammering breathlessly, “Where?”

“Why not here,” Massimo offers glancing up at the big screen. “They’re fucking and they don’t seem to care.”

Tova laughs and edges off the seat to sit down in it. She scoots over one more to allow room for him. And once they are both settle in, Massimo grabs her head again and kisses her again. For the next several minutes they kiss aggressively, not even taking a moment to catch their breaths. And the man is literally taking her breath away. When Tova feels herself going back onto the other chairs she finally breaks their embrace so that she can quickly remove her clothing. Panting heavily, she removes her shirt and tosses it over the next row. She pulls her pants down to stand there fully naked for him to see once again. He saw her naked already once, and she so enjoyed the way he looked at her then.

The way Massimo is looking at her now makes her pussy melt. His eyes take in her cute, sweet face, her light brown hair; they linger on her plump chest, follows the curve of her hips. He licks his lips at her thighs and legs and then lets out a groan of approval when he finally locks onto her wet cunt, shaved clean as the day she was born. “You are incredibly sexy,” he says a moment later.

While Massimo takes off what little clothing he has one, Tova takes in his body. Just like she had seen earlier, the man is built like a god. He has muscles bulging atop muscles. He’s beyond athletic but not bulky like a body builder, somewhere in between and oh so delicious. When she sees the wonderfully muscular member poking out at her, the girl’s eyes widen with delight and an excited squeal escapes her lips. While she kind of tired, and still a little sore from earlier, she can’t think of any place else she’d rather be right now.

Tova drops to her knees. He may not be as exciting as the first guy that first night, his body and his cock more than make up for it. She glances over at the film playing on the screen and grins. She has a hot guy banging her, but not as hot as mine. Putting her attention back on Massimo, she runs her hands up and down his strong sides and trunk-like legs, squeezing them gently while looking lovingly at his prick. She leans in ever closer, her face right in front of his thick member and grabs a hold of him. Lifting it to pint upward toward the ceiling she sees a droplet of precum decorating the tip. She leans in close and breathes the man in then opens her mouth.

Tova stretches out her tongue and runs it around the head of Massimo’s cock. Over and over again her wet tongue swirls across his member before she opens wider and swallows the whole thing. He fills her mouth, hitting the back of her throat, making it slightly difficult to work the entirety of him at once. Somehow she manages, whether because she is getting better at sucking cock or she has grown used to his size and shape. Her tongue wraps around the head of the broad shaft while her lips press against his taut belly. She bathes him and then focuses all of her attention on the tip, sucking and licking and washing with her saliva.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.