Nights at the Sex Shop - Cover

Nights at the Sex Shop

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tova is a runaway. She is running from something not because it is bad for her or because she is being treated wrong. She is doing it for another reason, but there is hope at the end of the tunnel and from an unexpected source. But is it for the best?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

After spending the night on the streets again, Tova would normally be ready to move on. She has been doing this for a couple weeks now, and her third city. How far does she plan to go? Not even she knows that answer to that. When she first left home it was just going to be for a day or two, but the fight that erupted really got to her. So it turned into a few days. That is when she decided to leave town. She got a ride to the next town, spent a few days there and moved on.

Luckily for the girl each time she hitchhiked she wasn’t in danger. The first driver was a young woman with a baby and toddler, the next an elderly man. Both had seemed genuinely wanting to do more than just offer a ride, but neither pried into her privacy. Last night was supposed to be a one night thing and then she’d move on to the next town and so on until ... well, until she felt it was the right time to stop. After that, Tova planned to take it one day at a time. But that was until last night happened. She was thoroughly terrified after everything happened in the booth, but she is curious, if not a still a little aroused.

After a little panhandling, Tova manages to gather enough money to get a small meal for breakfast. Afterward, she hangs out in the parking out until the sex shop opens for business. The girl feels a little nervous, not certain if the owner is going to be there again or if she will even be able to get in a second time. There’s no time like the present. She takes a deep breath and steps inside.

Right away Tova is greeted by the sexy dressed like a catgirl Curie. And just like the previous night, she is completely naked. “Well, look what the cat dragged back in.”

Tova can feel her face getting red. She shifts almost nervously. “Aren’t you supposed to be dressed, even in a place like this?” she asks, saying the first thing on her mind.

Curie grins. “Do you not like what you see?”

Of course she does. Being into other girls has been more of a curiosity thing for Tova, yet for some reason seeing Curie standing there in all her naked glory, the girl just can’t help but feel like she could be in love. Her pale skin, dark short hair, and that tail—however she makes it move is just... sexy? “I, um...”

“Never mind, I can see that you do,” Curie says, still smiling and steeping loser to take the girl’s hand. “After you disappeared last night, I wasn’t sure that you’d be back.”

“I, uh, I wasn’t sure I would be either,” the girl admits.

“Curiosity got you?” Curie asks. Tova nods. “Well, that’s why it’s Curie’s Curiosities. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that you’re not from around here.”

“I’m just passing through,” Tova says, little more confidently.

“Passing through or running away from something?” the catgirl inquires.

“A little of both,” Tova admits.

“Successfully?” Curie probes.

“Mostly,” the girl answers. “It’s tough at times.”

Curie nods her understanding, still pulling the girl into the middle of the shop. “This here is the E-Zone. That’s short for Entertainment Zone. We’re not busy this morning as you can see, but it gets pretty busy.”

“I can imagine,” Tova remarks, thinking back to last night.

“We’re recently opened here, so word hasn’t gotten out yet,” Curie continues. “And it just so happens one of my regular workers, Carla, is no longer in my employ. And since you are in obvious need for some cash, there is an opening it you care to take it.”

Tova is taken aback. “But I’m not old enough to even be in here, let alone work here.”

“You leave that to me,” Curie says. “If it comes down to anyone saying anything, I will deal with it. No one will ever know you even worked here.”

“But you don’t even know me?” the girl argues. She doesn’t know why she’s arguing, especially when there is a job available until she is ready to move on again.

“Let’s just say that I am a good judge of character,” Curie says, cocking her head to the side and smiling. “So do you want the position or not?”

“Of course I’ll take it!” Tova exclaims.

Curie spends the better part of the morning explaining how each zone works and all the girl has to do. Part of her job is to provide alternative services, should she care to do so, to the customers that ask. In the meantime, the place is filling up with a variety of men and women of all ages, looks and sizes. Some are there to buy a toy or movie, some to watch a show or pick out some lingerie for a husband or lover. But most are there for the free play, as Curie called it. The E-Zone is where much of the play happens, though Peeping Tom’s sees quite a bit also.

The day speeds by and turns into night. The customers flow in and out like the tide, but just like the evening tide, the flow in increases more than the flow out. With several hours still to go before closing, Curie approaches Tova and confronts her about the previous night. The girl is caught off guard by the revelation of the catgirl’s knowledge of what happened. She asks if the female voice belonged to Curie and the catgirl denied it, saying that nothing goes on in the shop without her knowing though.

“You did an excellent job last night with your servicing,” Curie compliments. “Now, I know you are hesitant with continuing that servicing with the customers, but I have a way to repay you for your work last night as well as maybe convince you to make up your mind.”

“That’s not really necessary,” Tova insists.

“Nonsense,” Curie says with a dismissive wave. She then takes the girl by the hand and leads her over to Peeping Tom’s. “I have a unique little set up here. Not only do I have the conventional glory holes, but I have a couple made for women so they can have the same anonymity as men while being comfortable.” She pulls the girl into one of the two doors in the back of the section. There are several regular booths they pass before these two. “The room is like your standard glory hole, but the design is different. As you can see there is a bed instead of a chair. You lay on it, press your pussy against the hole and your legs though the bigger holes. They do all the work, and you get to enjoy yourself.”

“That sounds like it could be fun,” Tova says, liking the idea.

“Would you like to give it a shot?” Curie asks. “I can gather up a couple good looking guys and let you get serviced. I guarantee that you’ll like it.”

Tova bites her lip. Last night was a real eye opener for her. She did things she never would have thought she’d do. Plus, the idea of being serviced is a lot like her being in control. She nods her head. “Sure!”

“Then get undressed and comfortable,” Curie says smiling. “I’ll go round up a couple men and let you get started.”

As soon as Curie is out the door, Tova begins stripping. She lies down on the bed and sticks her legs through the side holes. There are supports sticking out into the other room for her legs; they feel to be lined with velvet or something similar. She wiggles herself down until her pussy is against the hole. The bed feels comfy yet incredibly firm, the perfect mattress and no danger of her sinking down off a cock.

Tova is glad that she is alone and that no one can see her blush with shame and possibly stupidity. The girl before that night with her father would have never done something like this. This girl today though ... well, instinct and desire overcome any sensibility. Even crazier is that while she is not protected against any unwanted pregnancies, she was already assured by Currie that that isn’t possible in her shop. Of course Tova inquired about it, but Curie just dodged the question, moving on to other instructions. Now, laying here any thoughts as those are the farthest from her mind as anything could be.

The wait seems to take forever and the girl’s arousal in only increasing with the anticipation. She notices a small tube of Clit Lube® and soon she is touching herself, massaging it into her clit until it becomes engorged and oh so sensitive—until it feels huge under her fingers. The lube feels cold and tingly. It feels great and is tempting to just rub and rub. Tova feels so wanton just lying here, waiting to be fucked, her hole open and hungry. She could just get herself off very easily, but she resists. The last time she climaxed with a warm shaft in her was with her father, s she is going to delay her pleasure. She wants to orgasm for the first time to the warm, wet pulses of an ejaculating cock.

Slowly, slowly Tova rubs the lube while working it down and into her entrance where it really tingles and makes her desperate to be filled. She hopes the guys that Curie has lined up are not too far away. She hopes they will be hard and ready as soon as they arrive. But still, the girl’s wait seems to take forever while she lies there, comfy. Her whole crotch area is feeling warm and primed, ready for action!

Finally, there is a noise and a light that filters into her portion of the booth through the edges of the three holes. Ready to go, Tova pushes herself down as far as possible and bends her knees to further exposed her smooth cunt. Even though she has been on the streets for the last few weeks, she had taken care to pack razors before she ran away. This is it! She can hear more movement. The noises and her juices drying on her skin makes her feel suddenly cold and very vulnerable. There are more muffled noises and shadows and then there is a hand rubbing her clit. Fingers gently spread her wet folds before roughly plunging deep inside her. There is a slight scratch of nails catching against her soft inner self. She moans involuntarily and hears a heavy sigh in return.

Then something rounded and surprisingly large nudges between her folds, like a blind mole shoving its way into its tunnel. The supersized mole pushes more impatiently, pushing the girl open and she has to brace herself to push back to give it access. It enters her as far as it can go and its girth is fuller than anything her boyfriend of father had to offer. It fills her, stretching her blissfully. Tova wants to grind herself onto it, but the wall stops that from happening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.