Seducing the Boss
Chapter 5: The Ride Home

Copyright© 2018 by MsFoxxx

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Ride Home - This is a story about Jessie, a shy girl, who fantasizes about her boss,Daniel. If you're looking for a stroke story, this isn't it. Much sex, but much more "realistic" romance ;)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

I’m in Daniel’s car. I’m IN Daniel’s car.

I’M IN DANIEL’S CAR.

No matter how many times I say it, it’s pretty surreal.

I live about forty minutes from the office, Daniel lives closer, but he promised to take me home after we needed to work overtime.

There’s not much of a conversation happening between us. I’m too nervous and he’s ... well, I don’t really know what’s up with him.

He pulls up in front of my house. The dark stained varnished door glimmers faintly in dark. The cheap brass knocker seems disapproving, somehow.

“Your mum’s waiting...”

“Yes, I see the light in her room’s on. So she’s probably reading while waiting for me to get home.”

As if by magic, the porch light goes on. A few minutes later, Mum’s bedroom light is switched off. And I’m still in the car.

Daniel looks ahead, his fists clench and unclench. It’s the only movement either of us are making. I feel the breath I’d been holding leave my body in a sigh.

“Don’t go. Please.”

I feel a touch on my cheek so light I’m not certain if it’s my imagination...

“Don’t go. Not yet...”

This is different. The fever of sexual tension has been set aside. This feels like a request for compassion. Understanding.

“I’ll make you some tea. Come in with me...”

Tiredness lines his face tonight. He seems younger and somehow older than his 38 years.

“Maybe, we both could do with a cup...”

Inside, teas are poured, yet, the clunky mugs are untouched on my mother’s vintage coffee table. Our furniture is so old, that it’s coming back into fashion ... so I guess, technically, ‘vintage’ is polite for ‘outdated as shit’.

Daniel kisses me. Drawing me into his lap. His hands are hold mine, fingers intertwined. And I lose myself in him. Teasing, biting, sucking ... sucking ... licking. I’m straddled on my mother’s ugly pink floral couches with my boss between my thighs.

I’m grinding against him again, and I feel that somehow, he’s pants have come undone. My mound is right against his cock again. This time, I feel my panties off. And his head rubs against my clit and lips. One deep kiss later, and I raise my hips slightly. As I move to rub his dick with my wet slit, I feel him enter me.

Our eyes meet. And widen in surprise. Again, a breath that I was not aware of holding, hisses out between teeth.

Fuck. He fills me up so beautifully!

As we kiss, I grind down ... pelvis against pelvis. Hot and wet meets hard and thick. He thrusts up as much as my vice like grip allows ... And we’re still kissing. My skirt covers our coupling so perfectly, that no one would guess that his dick is buried in me to the hilt.

I feel an orgasm building inside my belly. My pussy spasms around him. And the flush of coming spreads across my face.

I know he hasn’t climaxed. But I dismount his rock hard cock ... And take him into my mouth. The taste of our coupling is primal and amazing: my come on his dick has an earthy, sweet taste. His precum is salty and almost feint. I lick up our combined fluids, until I can’t taste myself on him anymore. My ministrations have the desired effect, and as I start fucking my mouth on to his cock, he sighs and tries to pull away. I double down, and he comes in my mouth.

I get up. My face is on fire ... He reaches for his cooling tea, and I do the same...

We sit in silence, again.

Finally, the mugs are drained and I walk him to the front door.

“Good night, my Jess.”

“Good night, Daniel.”

It’s late, and I have to be up early to get my bus.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.