Seducing the Boss - Cover

Seducing the Boss

Copyright© 2018 by MsFoxxx

Chapter 2: The Bully

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Bully - This is a story about Jessie, a shy girl, who fantasizes about her boss,Daniel. If you're looking for a stroke story, this isn't it. Much sex, but much more "realistic" romance ;)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

The Bully

It’s 11am. Mr. D has had his morning coffee. I’ve replied to most of the urgent emails and I’m waiting on him to finalize his reports so that I can send, file copies and collate the replies for the various departments. M. D looks so damn good today: his ass sits in his pants like a sculpture by Da Vinci. God. I’m so horny today. I don’t know how I’m going to get through this: my panty is soaked already. And I can smell my hot pussy.

I resolve to read some of the amendments to the operations manual. Someone is bound to call for clarity, and I’d rather be prepared. Yes, I’m a sex obsessed slut ... but I’m good at my job. Besides, Daniel Owens hired me for my brains. He didn’t even notice my 38DD chest.

My email messenger shows one unread IM I open and reply: D. Owens: Jessie?

J. Adams: Yes, sir.

D. Owens: I’m not going to be done with this in time. And you’ll have to send these out by 3pm. Take a break, and I’ll see you at 12?

J. Adams: No problem, sir.

I grab my wallet and my keys and head out of the office ... straight to the ladies’ bathroom.

All the stalls are empty. It’s not the usual break time, so I’ll have some privacy, at least.

I enter the stall nearest to the door. I’ll be able to hear if anyone else enters. I close the lid of the loo and sit down.

My keyring is a pretty metallic bullet. Nothing much to look at ... it’s 4.5cm long and 1.5cm thick. It has a black base that turns to switch on. It’s a vibrator I’d bought online for really cheap. Gets me off when I’m bouncing off walls, and calms me down sometimes. Other times, it just gets hornier. I hope today’s not one of the latter days.

I push my panties down to my ankles. I spread my pussy lips and my clit pokes out. My pussy is twitching. I touch the mini buzzing toy to my clit and my pussy spasms immediately. Fuck. It feels amazing. I put one finger inside my cunt and start fucking my hole slowly... “Fuck me, Daniel ... fuck me... ‘ I whimper, whisper, chant as my pussy wrenches. Girl come drools out of my puss ... Thick and sweet like syrup.

I must’ve come at least three times.

Suddenly, I hear a voice ... sounds like Carla. She’s ending a call. And I don’t know how long she’s been in the bathroom...

Fuck. She must have heard my orgasms. Oh shit, oh shit... ! Did she hear me say Daniel’s name?

“Jessie. If you’re done fucking yourself senseless, I need to use the toilet!” she sounds almost bored, and I wish the floor can swallow me.

“I er ... I wasn’t ... The other stalls are empty, Carla.”

“I don’t want to use those stalls. I want this one.”

Oh god. She pushes the door and it actually fucking opens. In my daze, I hadn’t put the latch on properly.

“Get up, you dumb bitch. I need to pee.”

I get off the closed pot while she watches me from the door. I want to pull my skirt down and my panties up...

“Did I fucking give you permission to do that?”

I stop. Confused.

“I want to get out of your way...”

She smirks.

“No need. Put up the cover and sit your slutty ass down.”

I’m blushing. I don’t know why I do what she says, but I do.

“Spread your legs. I want to see your puss.”

She laughs when she sees my clit is pierced. She laughs when she sees how wet I am It’s just wet from coming, I desperately want to believe. But I know it’s not. Princess Carla in her grey pencil skirt and button down blouse is turning me on.

She hikes up her skirt and pulls down her red lace g-string.

She climbs on top of me. Her body is lean, her small, firm tits are in my face.

She puts her hand in my hair and pulls my head back.

‘Imagine what Daniel would think if I told him that his precious, innocent, little Jessie fucks herself with his name on her lips...”

She kissed me. Licking my lips. Playing with my tongue. My pussy wants to explode. I put my hands on her Zumba-sculpted ass cheeks. Fuck. I’m delirious...

Something warm and wet trickles over my pussy. She’s pissing on me! I spread my legs and let her piss stream on my clit. It feels unbelievable, like silk, like a nothing I’ve ever felt before.

My pussy contracts again. I’m coming while Carla from Accounts kisses me and uses me as a toilet.

It’s so fucking sexy.

She rolls off some paper. Wipes her pussy and mine.

“Clean yourself, Jess. You smell like sex.” She pulls herself together and walks out.

Fuck. Me. It’s 11.45. I have reports to file.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.