Phone Mail
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Unintentionally tracking a mother's night out

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Big Breasts  

Tim and Steve watched the big ass bounce as she ran across the yard. Both guffawed when one of her large tits broke free and bounced about.

When she made it to the porch, they looked at each other and Tim raised his hand up as Steve gave him a high-five.

Putting the car in gear, Steve pulled away from the curb. “Oh my God! I can’t believe we fucked Josh’s mom.” He paused, then added, “Josh can never find out.”

Tim let out a snort, “Yeah, right.”

Steve looked over to his friend, who had a big shit eating grin, “Oh God, Tim. What did you do now?”

Tim held up his left hand and showed a key-chain. Steve knew immediately they were Lisa’s. It was her car key and most likely her house keys.

Steve slammed on the breaks, “What the fuck, Tim!”

Tim laughed, which annoyed Steve even more, so Tim answered as calmly as he could, “Josh deserves to know. It wouldn’t be fair to keep this from him.”

Steve raised his hand to his forehead, covering his face, “You stole her keys? How’s she going to ... Oh God, Josh is going to kill us.”

Taking his foot off the break, the car moved forward and then turned right at the corner.

Steve tried to think of what to do, but then he heard Tim begin to talk, “Josh, check your messages and then...” Steve grabbed for the phone but Tim turned away, “and then let your mom in. She’s waiting at your front door.”

Pressing ‘END’, Tim turned back towards Steve and half dropped and half threw the phone into Steve’s lap.

Steve was pissed, so Tim tried to explain, “Dude, think about it. The three of us have talked about fucking Mrs. S forever. It sucks he wasn’t here tonight, but we owe it to him as our friend to let him know. And who knows, maybe she’ll fuck him too.”

Steve shook his head as he turned right again at the next corner, which Tim couldn’t help but notice. “What are you doing? Where are ... oh damn no.”

“We gotta go back. Give back her keys and phone.” Steve paused, “And keep Josh from killing her.”

Another turn and they could make out Lisa still standing on the front porch.

Inside, Josh was staring at his phone. His call from ‘Mom’ had ended.

He hadn’t said a word when he answered. He recognized Tim and Steve’s voice, but mostly ignored what they had to say. Josh was still staring at his phone when he heard a car.

Josh looked out to see that Tim’s car had parked once again in front of their house. He watched as Steve jump out and ran towards the front porch. Towards his mom.

With his adrenaline pumping overtime, Josh made his way quickly to the front door and flung it open. His emotions were out of control.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.