Phone Mail - Cover

Phone Mail

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Unintentionally tracking a mother's night out

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Big Breasts  

Josh started playing his computer game as soon as he got home from school. With his headset on, he didn’t hear his phone. It wasn’t until he started getting hungry that he wondered where his mom was, and looking at his phone, he saw she had left a couple of messages.

<First message, sent, 4 30, pm, from, ‘Mom’>
“Hey, Josh. It’s Mom. Peg and Cindy are making me stop for one drink, but then I’m heading to the store. I thought you could help me make pizza. Cya soon. Love you. Bye.”

<Next message, sent, 6 14, pm, from, ‘Mom’>
“Hey, Josh. This is Mom. I’m still here, at the bar, with Peg and Cindy, and our new friend, what was your name again? Just kidding. <LOL> I’ll be heading home soon. How ‘bout we order pizza tonight? Momma loves you, Baby. Bye bye.”

Josh considered ordering pizza, but instead warmed up some lasagna his mom had made earlier in the week. He was soon back playing his game before switching over to porn. After a quick pull, and with a full belly, Josh drifted off to sleep.

It was the sound of his phone that woke him from his nap. The house was now dark. He reached for his phone to see who had texted him. That’s when he noticed he had other voice messages and someone had just sent him a video.

<Next message, sent, 7 32, pm, from, ‘Mom’>
“<LOL> Do you like my big boobies? I couldn’t tell. Well ... Oh wait! I think it’s ringing. ‘Hello? Hello?!’
Hmmm, guess I’ll try later. Ok then, where were we. I have a condom in my purse.”

What the...

<Next message, sent, 8 30, pm. From, ‘Mom’>
“Hey, Josh. It’s me. I was waiting for a taxi when your friends, Steve and Tim, happen to drive by. Say ‘Hi’, guys.’
‘Hey, Josh!’ It was Steve.
‘Dude, your mom’s wasted.’ That was Tim.
‘They’re kidding, Josh. I’m perfectly fine. I should be home soon.
Love you.
Bye.’”

<Next message, sent, 9 33, pm. From, ‘Mom’>
It was a video.
“What are you doing?” It was his friend, Steve’s voice.
The shot opened with his mom looking at the camera. Her eyes were glassy, and she was clearly drunk, and naked, and bouncing on his friend’s cock, as her huge knockers bounced in his face.
“I’m recording it.” Tim?
His mom doesn’t seem to care about her phone, but she is clearly enjoying the fuck.
“Steve, that’s her phone.”
She is speeding up. Her boobs are bouncing more erratically.
“I know. I’m going to forward it to my computer.”
Seems both Steve and his mom were coming. As if there was doubt, his mom let out a “I’m cumming!” With one final look at the camera, his mom collapsed on top of his friend.
“Oh God! That felt amazing.” There was a pause then Steve looked at the camera once again, “Fuck Tim. Don’t be a douche. Just shut it off.”
“Ok. Damn!” The camera turned to a closeup of Tim’s smiling face, “Hey Josh!”
End of video.

Josh lay on his bed, staring up at the dark ceiling. What the fuck was happening? Was his mom out there fucking every guy she met?

Josh stood up and began to pace. What was happening? Why was she doing this? Should he call Dad?

He went to the window and looked out. The street light shown on an empty street.

He spoke out loud, “Damn, Mom! Where are you?”

Josh continued to move from bed to floor to window as the night slowly crept on. Then, as he was lying on the bed, he heard a car.

He jumped up, wasting no time getting to the window. Tim’s car pulled up and parked in front of the house. Josh debated whether he should go out there and beat his friends to a pulp.

His decision was made for him as the front door on the passenger’s side open and Tim and then his mom stepped out. Tim gave her a hug and jumped back into the car. While she had something in her arms, she was clearly naked.

“Oh my God!”, Josh heard himself say as he watched her run across the front lawn. One of her large boobs seemed to break free and flop about.

Josh turned towards the door. He aimed to be waiting for her when she entered the house, but as he was half way down the hallway, he heard his phone ring. He paused before heading back to his room.

Josh stared at his phone. It was a call from ‘Mom’.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.