Phone Mail
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Unintentionally tracking a mother's night out

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Big Breasts  

Lisa felt the fast-rising bubbles on her face as she tried to scream. What the fuck was happening? One second, Bill was behind her giving her a nice slow fuck and the next she felt her knees hitting the hard, concrete floor.

Using the toilet seat to his advantage, he had her head trapped in the toilet bowl. With a firm grip of hair on the back of her head, he had her face fully submerged in the toilet water.

Lisa tried desperately to grab something, anything that could help her push herself up, but the porcelain bowl was too slick and the floor too far away to get any leverage.

Images of her lifeless body found naked in a bathroom stall flashed through her mind. What would people think? What would her son think?

And through all this, Bill was still fucking her, “You stupid fucking cunt.” “You big titted cow.”

With his reference to her breasts, Lisa felt a pain as he grabbed a handful of her right boob, “You fucking whore bitch, I’m cumming.”

The hand holding her down suddenly jerked her head up and out of the water. Lisa wasted no time in gasping for much needed air.

As she lay on the floor, gasping for breath, Lisa felt a hard slap on the side of her ass, “Thanks, whore”. Lisa let her body collapse, her head still hanging the rim of the bowl.She felt totally humiliated yet thankful to be alive.

The next thing Lisa heard was the banging of the stall door and then laughter. Lisa looked up to find the source of the laughter. A couple guys were standing by the sinks, staring and pointing.

Lisa ignored them as she stood up. She found her skirt and her blouse, but her bra and panties were missing. Had he taken them? A souvenir no doubt. What an ass. With head held high, she left the bathroom. As she expected, Bill was nowhere to be found.

The waitress appeared as she picked up her jacket, “Honey, are you ok?”

Lisa’s immediate thoughts were to call the police, but then she realized how that would look. More than likely, someone saw her go into that bathroom of her own free will. Lisa forced a smile, “No, I’ll be fine. I just need a minute.”

The waitress gave her a sad look, “Well then, I guess you’re ready for this.” It was the bar bill for the night. “Your friend seemed to be in a hurry to get out of here. He said you would be taking care of it.”

With a sigh, Lisa pulled out her credit card, “Of course. Can you order me a taxi, please?”

While the last hour was a sobering event, Lisa knew she was in no condition to drive. Last thing she needed now was a DUI.

“Sure, Honey, but it’s going to be a little while. Hank just picked up a fare a few minutes ago.”

‘Great’, Lisa thought. “Ok then, guess I’ll go clean up.”

Lisa went in to the women’s room and did the best she could with what she had. With the help of the hot air dryer on the wall, she was able to dry her hair and her blouse. A little make-up and she at least looked good enough to head back out.

It was clear that word had gotten out about her romp in the men’s bathroom, because when she came out, all eyes were on her. She decided to wait outside.

“Mrs. S! Over here! Mrs. S!”

Lisa looked up to the see Tim, one of her son’s friends from high school, behind the wheel of his old town car, a gift from his father after the divorce.

With no bra, Lisa had managed to button the two buttons on her work jacket. Besides being very uncomfortable, her jacket was feeling and showing the strain of her large braless breasts. She felt ridiculous, but without the jacket and the bra, she may as well have been naked. Not something her son’s friends needed to see.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.