Phone Mail - Cover

Phone Mail

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Unintentionally tracking a mother's night out

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Big Breasts  

The bar was filling up quickly, but Lisa found them a place near the entrance. There was a guy sitting there, but he was more than happy to let them join his table. Neither Peg nor Cindy would have been so bold, but Lisa never gave it a second thought. She was used to guys giving her what she wanted.

He looked like a nice enough guy. He was decent looking, fit, fuckable. Not that she was into one-night stands ... anymore. Besides, this could this be Peg or Cindy’s next soulmate. You never know.

Before sitting down, Lisa introduced herself, “Hi, I’m Lisa” and then, turning to her friends, “and these are my friends, Peg and Cindy. Thanks for letting us sit here, and I promise not to bite, but I can’t speak for these two.”

Peg and Cindy’s faces both turned red. For a second, Lisa thought they were about to walk away.

But the man laughed, as he stood and helped the three women with their chairs. Peg and Cindy looked briefly at each other. Lisa had gotten further with a guy in two minutes than they could in an hour.

“Well, my name is Bill, and I’m the luckiest guy in the bar tonight because I am now sitting with the three most beautiful women in the place.”

She liked the fact that he referenced all three women, but his eyes never left her. Looking around, Lisa had to agree. She was almost 40, but she still had it. Lisa found herself wishing she was wearing that low-cut blouse. Bill was obviously a boob guy.

With her jacket open, Bill could make out her white bra under her translucent blouse. ‘God, this woman has some jugs.’ He was finding it hard not to stare.

“Ahem.” It was Lisa. Bill assumed he was busted as he looked up at her and smirked, but then he noticed Lisa was looking at her friends out of the corner of her eye.

Peg and Cindy both had their pocket books open. “Oh! Please! Let me buy you ladies a drink.”

Peg and Cindy looked to Lisa for guidance. Lisa put her hand on Bill’s, “That would be so nice of you.”

Bill soon had the waitress at the table and they gave her their order. Before she could leave, Bill had her lean over and he whispered something in the waitress’s ear. This was not lost on Lisa, but she didn’t say anything.

While they waited for their drinks, Bill told them about his job as a corporate trainer. How he travelled the country training new employees for new branches of large chain stores.

“Getting paid to travel the country sounds fun. I bet you meet all sorts of interesting people.”

“Oh, yea. The stories I could tell.”

“I wouldn’t mind hearing a few. What do think Peg? Cindy?”

Peg and Cindy were clearly taken off guard. Up until now, they had been listeners-only.

“Yea”, Peg responded.

“Sure”, Cindy added.

“Looks like our drinks are here”, Bill announced as the waitress came up with her tray. She handed each their order while Bill grabbed four shot glass, filed with “Tequila shots!”

Lisa spoke up quickly, “Oh no. No shots for me. But you guys enjoy. I have a date with my son tonight.” She picked up her gin and tonic, “I’m going to finish this one drink and then I have to leave.” While Bill was quite likeable, Lisa had no intentions of changing her plans.

Bill looked heartbroken. “Not even one?”

Lisa looked at Peg and Cindy. They would be hopelessly lost if she left this early and besides, it was only one shot. Lisa put her hand on Bill’s arm, “Ok. I’ll do one shot.”

Everyone smiled as the raised shot glasses clicked together. “Cheers!” All three women mouthed a ‘Wow’ as the hot liquid made its way into their bellies.

Two drinks and two shots later, <’Josh’ is not available. Please leave your message after the beep> “Hey, Josh. This is Mom. I’m still here, at the bar, with Peg and Cindy, and our new friend, what was your name again? Just kidding. <LOL> I’ll be heading home soon. How ‘bout we order pizza tonight? Momma loves you, Baby. Bye bye.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.