Phone Mail - Cover

Phone Mail

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Unintentionally tracking a mother's night out

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Big Breasts  

Lisa Stevens was in the process of shutting down her workday, like she did at the end of every workday. Only this wasn’t a normal workday in that it was Friday, which meant the start of her weekend. Also not normal was that her husband was out of town, and she wanted to take advantage of that.

Like most mothers of teenage boys, she felt she was losing him. Her husband was quick to point out that this was normal, and it probably was, but this was her only child and she was not going to give in without a fight.

Her son, Josh, used to tell her everything. They have always been close. He was her one and only. But that was then. Now?

He’s been getting into their liquor cabinet, she’s found porn on his computer, and there’s that issue with her panties and of course her missing bra, which by the way, her husband knows nothing about.

So, with only her and her son in the house the next few days, Lisa was determined to spend some one on one time with him and get him to open up more to her, like they used to.

Lisa knew that the second-best way to win a man’s heart was with food and she had a plan for that. The best of course was sex. Not that she would ever have sex with her own son, but flirting was definitely on the table. She had a little low-cut blouse already picked out for tonight.

But first, Lisa had to deal with Peg and Cindy, “Just because Ben is in Chicago doesn’t mean my son won’t want fed. I still need to stop at the store and...” Lisa didn’t look up as she was busy cleaning her desk off and getting things put away. “I’ll go with you guys next time. I promise.”

Satisfied that everything was in its proper place, Lisa continued adding to the grocery list she was making inside her head. Lisa wanted everything tonight to go perfectly.

Yes, this was going to be a bonding moment with her son. Her son didn’t know it yet, but the two of them were going to be making homemade pizza from scratch, using Grandma Nonna’s recipe. Her homemade pizza has always been one of her son’s favorites.

But Lisa’s co-workers, Peg and Cindy, weren’t ready to give up on their plan of having Lisa join them. They wanted her to stop at the bar for a drink or two with them. Lisa had a way with people, especially men. And they needed all the help they could get.

“Tony’s Place is literally around the corner. Come on, Lisa. You always promise but you never go out with us. I mean, who knows when you’ll get a chance like this again. How about just one drink? That’s all.” That last word, they said in unison, “Please!”

Having finished locking her desk drawer, Lisa looked up at the two women. Both looked so sad and, not that she would say it to their face, pathetic. It really was no wonder they were divorced and still single.

Peg and Cindy went out every Friday night, looking for their next Mr. Right, but they always went home alone. Lisa had suggested more than once that they should not talk about their crappy ex-husbands or their kids, at least not until they go out on an actual first date.

While they were both older than Lisa (Cindy was pushing fifty), it was clear they both looked up to her. Of the three women who worked in that office, she was the alpha.

Letting their pitiful faces cloud her better judgement, Lisa let out a sigh, “Okay. One drink. Let me call my son.”

<’Josh’ is not available. Please leave your message after the beep> “Hey, Josh. It’s Mom. Peg and Cindy are making me stop for a drink, but then I’m heading to the store. I thought you could help me make pizza. Cya soon. Love you. Bye.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.