Parallels
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Netwanderer

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In the reality designated Earth-38, where aliens live among humans and the President has her own set of mind control powers, there is no D59. Therefore, there is no one to stop Dr. Richard Trask II as he sets his sights on first, National City's most powerful heroine, and eventually, all realities.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Superhero  

Dr. Trask looked up from the test results he was perusing as the door opened to his office. When he saw who it was he stood up and stepped around his desk to meet her.

Kara Danvers positioned herself in front of the scientist and assumed her proper pose, kneeling before him and resting back on her heels, hands clasped behind her back. The white dress she was wearing slid up above her knees as she stretched out, letting the peach sweater fall open. He had been expecting her arrival and prepared himself, so when he opened his lab coat his unrestrained and already erect dick swung free. Kara’s eyes glazed over with arousal as he stepped closer to her.

After observing the condition of his probe after her initial orientation, even with the sedation, it was probably unwise to take full advantage of his newest aquisition. She certainly was an eager cocksucker however, as she leaned forward and engulfed him in her warm and willing mouth. The novelty of being sucked off by Supergirl had not come close to wearing thin, and it was only a matter of moments before he was steadying himself against the desk and shooting a prodigious blast of cum down her grasping throat.

Still in her submissive pose, she leaned back, unconsciously licking her lips.

“Were there any problems?”

“None at all, she noticed nothing as I sat at her desk.” Kara reached into her oversized handbag and pulled out a specialized USB drive. “Why can’t we just show her the truth like you showed me?”

“Until I can figure out a way around the Martian’s telepathy, we can’t risk showing anyone the full truth. He wouldn’t understand. Still, you did well, you were a very Good Girl.” Supergirl visibly shuddered at the pleasure she felt from being praised. “As a reward, you may have a session in the chair, but just a short one, you cannot be late for your DEO duties.”

Kara giggled like a schoolgirl as she got up and practically raced to the door, while Trask returned to his desk, all of Lena’s research into the Transmatter Portal in his hands. Before she was out of sight, he called out one last time “Oh, and Miss Danvers?” She paused. “Next time you come back, please tell me everything you know about the girl called ‘Killer Frost’.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.