Parallels - Cover

Parallels

Copyright© 2018 by Netwanderer

Introduction

Mind Control Sex Story: Introduction - In the reality designated Earth-38, where aliens live among humans and the President has her own set of mind control powers, there is no D59. Therefore, there is no one to stop Dr. Richard Trask II as he sets his sights on first, National City's most powerful heroine, and eventually, all realities.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Superhero  

Note - All characters herein are owned by their respective copyright holders, primarily DC Comics/DC Entertainment. This is a work of fiction and may not be sold or reproduced in any way for any compensation.

From the Files of Department 59 - Alternatives

The existence of parallel worlds has always been considered a possibility, but until the recent incident involving the class of people known as meta-humans, there was no evidence. With the incident resolved, barely, interviews with the individuals involved prior to their departure to their home realities as well as some recordings obtained and given to use for safekeeping, we are able to establish a timeline of events leading up to the crisis (one of the participants referred to is as the Crisis on Infinite Earths in a tone that seemed to indicate special relevance).

The departments capabilities regarding mental control and methods thereof proved critical to the successful resolution of the crisis, and as such we have offered our assistance to the respective parties in the future and have been provided technology that will allow us to communicate but not access alternative realities.

URGENT DIRECTIVE: Under no circumstances is there to be any attempt to reverse engineer this technology, the risk of loss of capability is considered unacceptable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.