6 February 2008
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, while Wendy attends Jake's meeting, Dr. Mackenzie takes more than a professional interest in his recovery.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“Wow, I never expected to receive a blow job from my mom at my doctor’s appointment,” Jake commented as Wendy drove them home.

“I didn’t either, but Jake, I don’t regret it finally happening. With the sexual lifestyle in our extended family, I’m surprised it took us this long. Eventually, we will have a full fuck.”

“Can I tell Brad what we did?”

“Of course you can. I’m sure he’d find out sooner or later. Don’t let him know you’re going to give him a blow job for Carla. I think I’ll come along so that I can watch my boys together.”

“Tiffany, I want to thank you so much for being so supportive of Jake,” Wendy offered, looking into her rear-view mirror at her.

“It’s my pleasure to help, Mrs. Hayward. I love Jake so much!” She smiled, kissing his cheek and rubbing his crotch. She slipped his hand inside her low-cut top and onto her bare breast.

“Tiffany, can you stay for supper?” Wendy asked.

Yes, I can, but I may not be able to resist touching your breasts or pussy,” she kidded.

“That’s what I’m counting on,” she smiled, seeing Jake fondling Tiffany’s tit. Jake enjoyed cuddling with Tiffany on the ride home.


The Hayward home continued to be crowded with the two blended families. Wendy always loved sharing the king-sized bed with Dan and Karen. Tina was also becoming a frequent bed partner. Brad had his room in the basement, while Diane and Brenda shared their bedroom. Jake and Timmy slept in the converted spare room.

Their new home was well under construction and would easily accommodate the growing family.

Jake was lying on Brad’s bed, where the room was quieter and darker, waiting for him to come home. While he relaxed with a cool cloth over his forehead and eyes, his hand rested on his lounge pants, caressing his cock. He stroked it a few times, remembering his meeting with Dr. Mackenzie.


In the kitchen, Wendy and Tiffany were helping Karen prepare supper. “What did you just tell me?” Karen asked Wendy with a shocked expression.

“I said, while we were at Jake’s appointment with Carla, I gave him a blow job and he ate my pussy and made me cum,” she smirked.

“You finally committed incest with your son, and I didn’t get to witness it? You owe me big time, honey!” Karen smiled. “So tell me, how does his cum taste?” She asked, having them sit down.

“It tasted fucking delicious! The feeling of that big fucking cock going in and out of my mouth almost made me cum! And when he ate my pussy, mmm, did I ever cum!”

“Fuck, I wish I’d seen it!”

“Maybe you can watch me give Jake a blow job,” Wendy offered.

“I’ll bring the popcorn,” Karen joked.

“Did he fuck you?”

“Just for a few strokes, but not a complete fuck.”

“Jake did fuck Carla, and everyone had a good cum, and we shared pussy eating,” Tiffany added.

“I think it’s time for the good Doctor Mackenzie to make a house call to us,” Karen smiled, and they laughed.


A few minutes later, Dan came home with Brad, Abby, and Tim. Dan walked up behind his two lovers, caressing them around the waist and kissing their cheeks.

“How was Jake’s appointment?” Brad asked.

“Why don’t you go and ask him? He’s resting in your room,” Wendy suggested.

“My room? Why doesn’t he make his bedsheets wet and sticky instead of mine?” He joked, going downstairs.


Brad cautiously opened his bedroom door, noticing Jake sprawled out on his bed with diffused light entering the room through the basement window. “Are you awake, Jake?”

“I am now.”

“Sorry, Buddy. I wanted to check up on you. So how was your appointment with the doctor?” He asked quietly, closing the door behind him. Brad sat on the side of his bed, close to Jake’s hip. Jake took his hand from inside his lounger pants, Brad noticing his normal-sized bulge.

“It was fucking fantastic! What started out as a session talking about my mental state turned into a sex-filled meeting. Brad, my mom gave me a blow job!”

“What?!”

“Mom and I finally did it!”

“You fucked your mom?”

“No, though I did have my cock in her for a moment. I did fuck Doctor Mackenzie!”

“You fucking lucky bastard!” He smiled. “What did Tiffany think of it?”

“She’s the one who encouraged me to fuck the doctor!”

“Oh man, I wish I’d seen that happen!”

“You just might. The doctor suggested I bring a few of my close friends to my next meeting on the fifteenth. So I’d like you and Abby to be there along with Tiff,” he said, placing his left hand on Brad’s upper leg.

“You know I’ll do anything I can to help with your recovery. It feels weird not having you at practices and playing in games.”

“You’d do anything?” Jake asked, rubbing Brad’s leg closer to his crotch. “Brad, I should tell you that I told the doctor that we give each other blow jobs.”

“You told her we sucked each other’s cock?!”

“Yes, I did. Are you ashamed of our times together?”

“You know I’m not. You want me to give you a blow job now?”

“Would you, please? Doctor Mackenzie said it would help with my recovery. The level of discomfort of the pulse in my head will tell how well I’m healing,” he said, his hand now rubbing Brad’s crotch.

“You know I’ve never refused giving you a blow job,” he replied, his hand now on Jake’s growing mound.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.