6 February 2008 - Cover

6 February 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, while Wendy attends Jake's meeting, Dr. Mackenzie takes more than a professional interest in his recovery.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

After a moment’s rest, Tiffany stood and went to Carla. They briefly kissed, then she had her sit beside Wendy. Tiffany went to her knees and, spreading their legs, began to alternately lick each pussy. Jake couldn’t help stroking his cock as he watched his girlfriend lick his mom’s pussy.

While Tiffany was busy with Carla, Wendy looked at her son. She smiled, then took over, stroking his cock. His hand smoothed the skin of her thigh, and she didn’t object to his fingers creeping closer and closer. She spread her legs wider and watched several of his fingers enter her wet pussy.

Wendy began to moan, lightly thrusting to meet his probing digits. She had to control the pressure of her left hand as she stroked his cock. “Please, Jake,” she said softly.

“Tell me what you want, Mom.”

“I prefer that you gave me a good fuck; I need you to eat my pussy!”

“Yes! Yes, I want to see you eat your mother’s pussy!” Tiffany desired.


Jake went to his knees between his mother’s legs. He gazed at the bald pussy that had given birth to him. Glistening with excitement, he leaned closer and inhaled her exotic aroma.

Wendy had to watch, feeling his quick breaths on her skin. She was so aroused that it only took a light kiss on her lips for her body to jolt. Jake cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and buried his face in her. He had to control his enthusiasm for savouring his mom’s pussy for the first time. Though he’d cum moments earlier, the excitement was causing his cock to grow semi-hard.

Wendy bent her legs at the knees, her hand lightly touching the back of his head. “That’s it, my love; eat my pussy and taste me!”

Carla and Tiffany paused from their enjoyment to watch the beautiful incest between Mother and Son. Wendy’s breathing increased as her new lover continued to please her.

On and on, fingers gently probing her, tongue exciting her swollen clit. Carla switched places with Tiffany on the couch, and now she was enjoying the taste of her teen pussy.

Wendy’s breathing became more laboured as Jake continued to increase her excitement. He paused to catch his breath. “Don’t stop, please don’t stop!” She panted.

Jake returned to his delicious meal. “Yes, that’s it, my love; keep eating me just like that, just like that!”

Wendy’s eyes were half-closed, and her body briefly tensed. “Uhhh, uhhh, oh my fuck, uhhh, uhhh!” She cried, releasing a long and sensual climax courtesy of her son. A moment later, she began to giggle at the thought of Jake making her cum.


Carla motioned Jake aside and buried her face in Wendy’s pussy, sampling her fresh cream.

“I want some of her pussy too!” Tiffany cried, moving to Carla’s right and fondling her tit, awaiting her turn.

Tiffany finally had her time, licking up any remnants of Wendy’s cum. “Oh man, watching my girlfriend lick my mom’s pussy!” Jake expressed himself, stroking his cock.

“All this excitement has my cock ready for fucking again,” he announced.

“I think this time you should fuck Carla,” Tiffany suggested, her hand joining his around the shaft.

“Let’s first all suck on his cock!” Wendy added.

They gathered close together on their knees and alternated holding Jake’s cock for the other to suck on. Jake looked on wide-eyed as three mouths alternated on his stiff rod.

Tiffany had him stand and motion for Carla to lie on the couch.

She spread her legs, arms open, to accept her new lover. Tiffany caressed Jake, kissing him and stroking his hard cock. “Fuck her good for us, my love!”

He knelt between her legs and lowered his head to taste her pussy. She only gave him a moment, wanting this young cock inside her. Jake kissed his way up her stomach and sucked on her nipples, hardened with excitement.

Her right heel urged him lower as she gently grasped his cock and guided it home. Tiffany smiled as she watched Jake work his cock into Carla. His arms went under her shoulders as he established a steady, fucking rhythm.

Wendy pulled the chair closer and, sitting down, motioned Tiffany onto her lap. Wendy spread her teen lover’s legs over hers, allowing easy access to her pussy. While Jake continued to fuck Carla, Wendy and Tiffany exchanged sensual kisses and caressed each other’s breasts. Tiffany easily accepted Wendy’s fingers to gently fuck her yearning pussy.

“Look at that fantastic man’s ass fucking away!” Tiffany gleamed at her constant lover.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.