6 February 2008 - Cover

6 February 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, while Wendy attends Jake's meeting, Dr. Mackenzie takes more than a professional interest in his recovery.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Wendy, Jake, and Tiffany sat in the outer room, waiting for his appointment with Dr. Carla Mackenzie. They talked about general topics, trying to leave hockey out of the conversation. Wendy would glance the odd time at her son and wonder why she hadn’t crossed the line, and they experienced their first fuck.

Wendy flexed her pussy muscles, soon needing another fuck with Dan. One of the pleasant drawbacks of hopefully being pregnant is that her hormones make her constantly horny for cock.

Jake, in turn, admired the side profile of his mother’s low cleavage. He smiled, thinking of how many times he fantasized fucking her or cumming in her sensual-looking mouth. Tiffany also enjoyed Wendy’s attractive-looking figure.


“Right on time,” Carla remarked, opening her office door. Wendy stood and smiled at Carla, wearing her low, open tan blouse and short brown skirt. Jake and Tiffany’s eyes widened at her revealing clothes. Wendy and Carla exchanged friendly, breast-to-breast hugs and kisses.

“How are you feeling, Wendy?”

“I’m hoping that I’m now pregnant with twins. Dan is still complaining because he has to continue using a condom to fuck me.”

“Dan and Karen didn’t come with you?”

“No, they had things to do. You seem disappointed that Dan isn’t coming,” she implied. “I’ll make sure he comes the next time.”

“Hello, Jake. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Carla beamed, taking in this tall, blonde, blue-eyed boy’s physique. His Falcons T-shirt accented his taught muscles, while his choice of shorts in the winter revealed strong, hairy legs. She offered her hand and escorted them into her inner office. The office door closed behind her, and she secured the door lock.

“This is my girlfriend, Tiffany Warner. I hope you don’t mind if I bring her with me. My concussion indirectly affects her too.”

“Of course I don’t mind. Hello, Tiffany,” Carla smiled, offering her hand. Her eyes took in her low, criss-cross top, revealing firm breasts and a short skirt sitting low on her hips. “Aren’t you two a matched pair with blonde hair and blue eyes?”

“I think we’re a matched pair too,” Tiffany smiled, kissing Jake’s cheek. “I hope you can help my Jake. I need him back to normal as soon as possible.”


Carla motioned them to the couch and sat on her chair across from them. Observing the trio, her eyes were drawn to the crotch of his shorts and the darkened space hidden by two short hems. She smiled, noticing Wendy and Tiffany placing a hand high on Jake’s bare legs.

“In conjunction with the doctors who will monitor your recovery from your concussion, I will help you with the mental aspects of your injury. Are you still experiencing any headaches?”

“Not as constant as before. I find that if I move my eyes too fast, my head hurts. I’m anxious to return to playing hockey, but the team doctor says trying to rush my recovery could cause symptoms to return if I’m hit again.”

“The foggy feeling is slowly going away, and then I try to do too much. My younger brother, Tim, is trying to help me. I’d be lying on the couch, and he’d cuddle beside me. ‘I wish I could make you feel better. ‘ You already are,” I’d tell him.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.