The Old House - Cover

The Old House

Copyright© 2018 by l_anonym

Epilogue

Sex Story: Epilogue - A group of young people, mostly students, lives together in an old house. Someday one of them makes a mistake that will change the group... (Story codes might not be correct for the chapters posted so far. Also there might be added some codes as the story develops)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Tom and Sabrina had spent the rest of the night in one of the sleeping rooms of the location the party had been at. They had showered together and Tom was fallen asleep the moment his head touched the pillow.

In the morning he woke up to the nice feeling of a sensual blowjob Sabrina was giving him. It had felt a bit strange to have breakfast in the same room the buffet had been the evening before, the room Tom had fetched food from a girls ass and sucked another man.

Max and Isabel joined them, all where dressed in normal clothes now. Tom once again got beet red when Max complimented him on his cock sucking and how good he had been as a slave. “Hope you had some serious fun yourself,” Max added, “and will come back once again. I heard from Sabrina how you made her suffer the other weekend - so perhaps you want to switch roles next time? Or two doms and and cute Mira as slave?”

The five residents of the old house had a nice talk that sunday evening about what had been going on during the summer and everyone had spoken freely about his or her feelings. In the end they agreed to continue playing together.

Mira was a sub most of the time - she just enjoyed that role switching to dom mode only together with someone else. Sabrina on the other hand was dominant most of the time. Only on special occasions she played the sub role. Mostly she was more or less tricked into being a slave - by agreeing to some bet or by being accused of not having done her share of the housework. Having a drink or two could also do the trick that she agreed to something she regretted a bit the next day.

Robert and Josef stuck to the dominant side. They enjoyed the attention both from the girls and Tom to the max.

Tom tried to share his time fair between being submissive and dominant. He really enjoyed both sides including being used by Robert and Josef for their fun. He had also returned to some more parties, also both as sub and dom. Once he even had both the girls as slaves with him and Sabrina payed dearly for what she had him do there. She hadn’t been able to sit properly the next day and her ass and pussy had been sore for a bit longer.

All in all the five enjoyed their time living in the old house and even after they finished their education and moved on they met from time to time to have fun.

Thanks for reading this story. As already said this is my first attempt to write a story in english, which is not my native language.

I also experimented with a male submissive - I’m not sure if that worked out correctly. Perhaps some real life male sub can tell me. And even I think I will stay with being straight and dominant in real life I really enjoyed trying to envision how Tom might feel.

As always - please send feedback about how you think about the story and about my use of the english language - I would love to get better with that.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.