The Old House - Cover

The Old House

Copyright© 2018 by l_anonym

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A group of young people, mostly students, lives together in an old house. Someday one of them makes a mistake that will change the group... (Story codes might not be correct for the chapters posted so far. Also there might be added some codes as the story develops)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

This chapter is an experiment. As a feedback to this story someone sent me one of his own fantasies.

I decided to try to make a chapter of this story around it. Its not so easy to adopt the fantasies of someone else, especially writing about the bisexual use of a male sub while being a straight dom...

But here it is - I hope you enjoy and as always I would be happy about some feedback.

One Monday during summer Tom found a bag hanging on the door handle of his room when he came back from a short stay with his family. Inside he found two dildos - both over 20 cm long, one rather thin and flexible the other one about 4 cm in diameter and shaped like a real cock with a glans, veins and even balls.

There was a note attached:

Ready for another adventure, Tom?

I would love to invite you to a party next Saturday.

As always there’s a little catch:

If you want to go with me you’ll have to learn how to deepthroat the fake cock I packed with this letter. Start training with the smaller one and if you can manage that without any problems then try the bigger one.

Even Mira won’t be with us next Saturday she knows about your task and is willing to help you. But take care - the little slut has been a naughty girl and is punished by me. So you are not allowed to touch her. Blowjob lessons only - and only on that dildos I provided, not on your cock.

I want you hot and horny next Saturday - so no jacking off either!

Sabrina

Tom searched for Sabrina to ask her about some more information about the party but she was on an excursion with her university till Friday.

So he went to Miras room and asked her if she knew anything about it. Mira seemed to be in a pretty bad mood and snapped at him to just read the fucking letter. She was ordered by Sabrina to help him so she would do it but otherwise she wouldn’t tell him anything about the party. “And if I should help you with your pathetic blowjob skills you’ll have to ask me nicely and then follow my orders to the letter - or you’ll be on your own no matter what Miss Sabrina ordered me to do!”

He thought about it for a bit. Attending a party with Sabrina sounded pretty nice. But why did she want him to learn how to deepthroat? For the party? Or just to scare him?

“Fuck it, I want to know. I’ll do it!” he thought to himself. “OK, I’ll do it. Would you please help me, Mira?” he asked the girl in front of him.

“OK” she answered, “I’ll be your teacher. We’ll start school this evening. I want you ready and in the right mood this evening. And to get you in the right mood you’ll get some homework to do. You’ve four hours to go. So fire up your internet, get naked and watch every blowjob video you can find. You can jack your pathetic little cock for as long as you want - but remember Sabrinas letter: no cumming for you. Be at my door in your birthday suite, hard as a rock by exactly 20:00.”

She closed her door and he started to move to his room already feeling his best friend moving upwards. He knew for sure where to look for the right material. “I forgot something” he suddenly heard Mira calling after him, “all that videos better be from the gay section of the internet. No tits, no pussy involved...”. And with a laugh Miras door closed again.

So there he sat, right at his desk and searched in the gay section of his favorite video site. “Nope,” he thought, “I’m definitely not gay.” Seeing two guys kiss was actually turning him off. Bet then he found some femdom content, male submissives that where made sucking off other men. There where even some more or less instructional videos with a dominant couple having a slave service the guy.

So when he finally knocked at Miras door again he was indeed hard as a rock and highly aroused. Mira grabbed his cock. “Yep, exactly like that.” she commented, “and now get down on your knees and crawl in like a good slave. I have to admit that I look forward to making you a good cocksucker, a slut craving for a hard rod.”

She handed him the smaller dildo Sabrina had provided and ordered him to show her how much he could already take. He let the thin tool slowly slide between his lips but the moment the tip reached the back of his mouth he had to stop coughing.

“I see, I see,” Mira said, “we might have some work before us. Then she showed him on a second toy what she expected - she took it in to the hilt in one swift motion. “You need to swallow the right time. This will help to get the tip into your throat, then it’s easy. Try it again.”

He tried to do as she had shown him. The first times he felt like he had to puke. “You have to coat it in your saliva” Mira offered more tips, “or use some lubricant - but use a tasty one.” She giggled. But even after a glass of water Tom couldn’t get it right. “I don’t know if I can do that” he said to Mira. “It feels like I can’t relax enough.”

Mira looked at him for a moment. Then a grid arose on her face. “Down on your knees, slut!” she suddenly barked, “ass up, head down! You know the position, don’t you? And close your eyes.” Tom was so startled that he followed her orders instantly. He heard her rummaging around in the room. “If you can’t follow my advice the you just waste my time” she growled, “and I hate it if you do that. So I think some punishment is in order!”

whack whack whack Some blows hit his ass. Then Mira smeared a cool liquid on his ass. “And if your mouth is not good enough for cock then perhaps we should try your ass!” A hard tool was pressed at his anus and with slow messaging motions Mira worked it further into his rectum. It had to be some sort of plug because after some minutes fucking him with it he could feel that his tight ring closed around a narrower part.

As it was firmly embedded in his behind it started slowly vibrating. whack whack whack Another series of blows fell down on his globes. Next he felt a collar attached around his neck.

Then Mira allowed him to open his eyes again. “What is this...” he gasped as he saw her. She was more or less nude now. But around her waist and between her legs there was a harness made of leather and metal.

“This, slut” Mira answered, “is a chastity belt. Sabrina locked me into it to punish me”. She span around to show him the construction. “And it has another function” she said grinning and attached his training cock to the front. “It also serves as a holder for a strapon. So come on slut, lets continue your training.” She fastened a leash on his collar and tugged him to her crotch with it.

“Open up!” she commanded and he felt his head forced to the throbbing tool on her front. Almost automatically he opened his mouth and let the head enter. “Start sucking like you did with Robert, cocksucker!” she teased him, “get it nice and wet”. The memory of his first encounter with a real live cock made him shudder and he felt his own tool starting to stir again. “Now get going, just in and out, nothing else.” She whipped his back with the end of the leash, not to hard just a lite sting. “I set the rhythm.”.

Kneeling there before her, a vibrating plug in his ass, hold by a collar and leash and feeling the toy sliding in and out of his lips got him more and more aroused. He felt a bit of that strange feeling he had when they played with Robert in the garden shed. “Like entering a special slave mode” he thought.

“And now lets get it deeper” he heard Mira above his head. “Swallow, slut” she commanded and at the same time she pulled on the leash and on his collar. Reflexive he did as she had told him - and it worked. He could feel the tip pass his tonsils! Mira forced him down till his nose hit the chastity belt and back off the toy again.

Shyly smiling he looked up at her. “This worked” he cheered. “Then get going again!” Mira had a smile on her face too. He bobbed up and down on the fake cock a couple of times then he took it down his throat again. After some more practice he was able to do this without any problems.

Tom sat back at his feet. “Once you get the trick its fairly easy” he stated. Mira looked down at his rock hard erection: “Looks like someone loves being a cocksucker” she teased him. “But I think that did the trick - you have to find your submissive part to let go enough to enjoy it. At first you couldn’t do it at all, but the moment I made you submit to me you relaxed enough!”

She went to her magic toy box again, threw some cuffs to him and ordered him to attach them to his ankles and wrists. Then she led him to the bathroom. She fastened the dildo on the shower floor with his suction cup. He was told to kneel down again and she attached a spreader bar between his ankles. “Lets up the ante” she said and attached the wrist cuffs to his ankles again. “Get back sucking cock!” It was slightly exhausting in this position to lift his head enough so the fake dick could leave his throat but he managed it.

Suddenly and ice-cold water jet hit his own cock. “Ooohhh, what are you doing” he tried to ask but all he could make where some muffled sounds as his mouth was still full of dildo. Then he felt Mira fondle his cock. “Sorry not sorry” she smirked, “but your lovestick needs to be soft for this and as you are not allowed to cum this was the only option.”

“Why has it to be soft” Tom had finally managed to get off the fake dick in front of him. Then he felt her put something around his manhood. “Why should I be the only one wearing a chastity device” Mira answered while letting a padlock snap. “And I want to make sure you don’t play with yourself.”

Then she unfastened his cuffs and let him stand up. She had fetched a clear plastic thing around his balls and cock! He had seen those on the internet - it allowed a man to pee but nothing else!

“And now class is finished for today” Mira sent him away. “Same time, same space tomorrow. Of course naked again and don’t forget the plug, the collar and the cuffs” she added laughingly.

The next two evenings Mira had him start with the small dildo again and then started to show him how to take the bigger one. As it had a realistic glans and even balls she showed how to caress a dick properly without forcing it down the throat. Tom had to lick up and down the shaft, caress the glans, suck the balls. Then she taught him to play with his tongue while the head of the cock was in his mouth.

The chastity device between his legs was a strange feeling. On one hand it added to his arousal as its weight made his balls constantly dangle. On the other hand it effectively prevented him from jacking off. She had also instructed him to continue watching gay porn, especially master-slave stuff. So when he entered her room on Thursday evening his caged cock was hurting from the need to raise.

“Thats good” Mira answered when he told her about is, “that will get you in the right mood for todays lesson. And better be good. Tomorrow evening Sabrina is back from her trip and she already told me that you better be able to suck the big dildo properly or I might get another week in that chastity belt for being a bad teacher.”

“So if you fail I will be pissed at you for having to endure this thing a while longer and she will be pissed at you because you didn’t fulfill her wishes. Better be good - you already know what happens if both of us are in a bad mood”

So he had listened extra carefully to her tips. She was a good teacher - and at the end of the evening he could not only take the bigger toy to the hilt into his mouth - he even learned some more tricks to please a man!

The next evening he was led by Mira on his leash to Sabrinas room. He was once again “dressed” like the days before: Collar, leash, cuffs, cock cage and plug. Mira was naked beside the chastity belt and had donned the fake cock to it.

“Oh my” Sabrina smiled, “looks like someone had really fun. And this cock cage was a brilliant idea, Mira. I was wondering if he could resist wanking.” She made him kneel on the floor and ordered Mira in front of him.

“Now show me what you have learned. There are rumors that you are a natural born cocksucker - almost too good for a straight guy.” She laughed and he could feel the heat of embarrassment rise to his face. But he went to work immediately. He started by licking the shaft, sucking on the balls, gently nursed the fake glans.

Then he took the shaft into his mouth and bobbed up and down a few times making it glisten with saliva. He took in a deep breath, then he plunged forward and Sabrina could see the whole tool disappear between his lips.

She made him continue for almost 20 minutes! His knees and jaws hurt and his throat started to get sore. But he kept on, he wanted her to be proud of him. He felt awkwardly proud thinking that he had been a good slave and mastered the task Miss Sabrina gave him.

Finally he was allowed to stop and Sabrina clapped. “Yes, you have been a good boy. I think I can take you with me to that party. And now back leave us alone.” She handed him a small package and another letter. “I don’t want to waste that nice wet cock - even its just a fake one. And then I think I have to reward your teacher for her good work.”

She shoved him out of the door so fast that he didn’t think about finally asking her what type of party this would be.

Back in his room he read the letter she gave him.

So you will go to that party with me.

In the package I gave you is your costume. You will wear whats in there and also your collar and cuffs. Nothing else!

Be down in the kitchen by 10:30 tomorrow. Even he’s not at the party Robert will drive us directly to the location - so no worry about shoes.

Sabrina

PS: Come to my room before you start preparing - I’ll remove that cock cage.

It had taken some time to find some sleep that night - a party wearing the strange garment in the package and a collar and cuffs? That was definitely not the type of party he normally went to.

A quarter to ten he started to prepare himself. He shaved his body, showered and cleaned and lubed his ass. There had been a note attached to the strange garment that advised him to better do so.

Then he slipped into that piece of clothing. It was like a leather thong with some buckles around his waist and in front. And it had a rubber phallus attached inside! It was not really big - about twelve centimeters in length and about three and a half centimeters thick. As it had a switch on the outside he guessed it was a vibrator as well.

After some preparations using his fingers he finally let the intruder slip into him. His cock was hanging out in front through a hole and his balls went through a different hole. Now he understood why Sabrina had to remove the cock cage first.

Exactly at 10:30 he entered the kitchen dressed as ordered. He almost backed out again: At the table Robert and Josef where sitting and having some coffee! “Come on in” Robert called him, “let’s see how that thing fits on you. I got it in London last month and I can’t wait to see it”

With a sigh Tom went in and stood in front of his housemates. His cock stood at half mast and he once again could feel the humiliation raise some heat going up to his face.

Sabrina entered the kitchen as well and inspected the straps. She tightened the one around his waist and locked it with a small padlock. Then she tugged on the straps around his cock and balls and locked them as well. “Ouch” Tom wailed. “Thats tight!”

“I hope your ass is lubed good or that little toy in your ass might get uncomfortable” Sabrina ignored his pleas. “Down on your knees!”. “He has a toy in his ass?” Josef laughed. “Sabrina, you’re a naughty girl!”

She giggled. “Not only that, Josef! I made him take cock sucking lessons from Mira. So now he should be a really good at it.” She smirked down at him. “Too bad we have to leave soon - otherwise he could have demonstrated you his new capabilities.” And with that she produced a short penis gag from one of the drawers, shoved it into Toms mouth and closed the buckles behind his head. Then she connected his wrist cuffs behind his back. “Off we go...”

Robert had driven them to an industrial area in a nearby town. The whole drive he and Sabrina had been teasing Tom. “I would love to see myself if you’re really a good cocksucker now.” Robert had emphasized the word cocksucker. “According to what I heard from Mira he’s really eager to please now.” Sabrina had taken up the thread, “looks like we have now a slut in our house”. “Would you take a bet when he brings home his first boyfriend” Robert grinned?

Tom had turned beet red at that conversation. “Mmmhhhh” he tried to protest. “I know why I gagged you, I hate wining.” Sabrina replied his sounds “I bet he wants to assure us that he’s not gay.” Sabrina had exactly guessed what he wanted to say, “but you suck cock like you are for sure”. “And according to that too sticking out of your panties you like the idea” she added. She was right - the humiliation added to his horniness. And as he had been teased without release the whole week it didn’t take much to make his penis grow rock hard. But he still had the penis gag in his mouth so he couldn’t say anything.

After an hour drive Tom was led on his leash by Sabrina into a modern building looking like a factory. Once inside she unlocked his cuffs, ordered him to his knees and told him to crawl behind her. “Whatever happens tonight, I’ll take a close eye on you. So just let it happen!”

Obviously it was not the first time she was there - she was greeted by a lot of people. With one middle aged man she started a talk, Tom kneeling beside her feet. “You have a new pet with you?” the man asked after a while, “what about lovely Mira?”

“Oh, Mira has some work to do so she had to stay at home.” Sabrina responded, “but she trained this little slut here in cocksucking. Perhaps you want to try his capabilities later on?” Tom head shot up at this sentence and he made a muffled sound behind his gag. She wanted to make him suck that strangers cock? “What do you think why I made Mira train you” Sabrinas face was pure evil. “You will replace slave Mira at my side tonight!”

After a while another man came near leading a pretty young girl with him. She was on all fours, collared and leashed as well. He handed the leash to the man Sabrina was talking to. “Thank you for borrowing her my friend” he said, “she was marvelous”.

Tom ogled her. She was a bit younger than him, had really nice tits and puffy nipples. She must have had clamps on them not so long ago, he could still see the red marks on them. Around her neck was a steel collar with several d-rings and matching cuffs on her wrists and ankles.

When she placed herself beside the man her ass was nicely presented to Tom who gasped behind his gag. She had angry red welts all over her backside! “She’s a nice slave, istn’t she?” the man asked Tom, “but he’s somewhat cute too. I like that he blushes in a nice red.” He laughed. “Sabrina, how about a little make out to get into the mood. I’m sure they’ll look hot”. Sabrina agreed and removed the gag from Toms mouth.

“Come on, slut” she encouraged him, “I can see you like her. So make out with her like a teenager in heat!” Tom and the slave girl looked at each other, then she slowly grabbed his head and led him to her breasts. He immediately got the idea and started to lick and kiss her warm, soft mounds. She moaned quietly as he expertly moved his tongue. “Looks like cocksucking is not the only thing he knows how to do with that mouth” the man stated. “And now kiss my slave! Let those two talented tongues meet!”

Tom sealed his lips to the girls soft mouth and let his tongue come out and started penetrating her. All of a sudden she responded to his actions and shoved her tongue deep into his mouth.

“What’s that?” Tom flinched back with a cry. For a moment he thought she had spat into his mouth but then he could see the white drops hanging on her lips. He could hear Sabrina and the man chuckle. “You don’t like cum, slut” Sabrina asked him? “I knew she still had the full load of the that other man in her mouth” the man explained.

Sabrina stroke his back with her riding crop. “Such an ungrateful slave” she ranted, “go on, Tom, lick her clean.” Tom was put off by the taste of the cum he got on his lips and on his tongue and hesitated. whack whack whack Three hard blows hit his back. “Do it or you’re back will soon look like hers” Sabrina growled.

So he gulped down his revulsion and he slowly started to lick her face which lead to a hot kiss pretty soon and shortly after they where back at heavy petting. Suddenly the slave girls was yanked back by her master. “Don’t get too busy” he said, “I don’t want to spoil them too much.” Then he groped the big bulge in his trousers. “But I have to admit that they got me pretty hot. I’d love to accept your earlier offer, Sabrina.”

It took Tom a second or two to get what he was talking about. He wanted to protest but once again he was struck by Sabrinas crop. “Of course you can.” She bent her head down to Toms ear. “You WILL show us now what you learned from Mira” she whispered in his ear. “And it won’t be the last cock for you tonight! I know them all and they know me - so better don’t blame me or you’ll regret!”

Tom hesitated again then he sighed quietly. What had he expected when he agreed to go to that “party” with her? He trusted Sabrinas promise to protect him from any harm. He remembered once again the session they had in the garden shed and how he had to admit that he actually liked the feeling of being forced to service another man. And yes, the idea made him horny again. So he looked up at his Miss and nodded slightly.

“So crawl over to my friend and ask nicely!” Sabrina sent him away with a slight pat on his ass. “Remember - normally I’m here with Mira. You’re her substitute tonight - so prove what a good pupil you are and what a good teacher she is!”.

A moment later he knelt between the legs of the man and looked up. “Please, Sir. May I prove the things I learned from Mira this week. I’d especially like to show you my new deepthroating capabilities.” The man smiled. “Such a nice offer - I can’t resist. Yes slave you may. But you better be careful: I don’t want to have any stains on my trousers. You know what that means?” Tom felt his face get red once again. “Yes, Sir, I will be careful not to smear your trousers and will swallow everything you give me.”

The man lowered his zipper and fished out his almost erect cock. It was of medium size, just between the two fake ones Sabrina had given him for training. “That I can manage” Tom was also relieved that the man was completely shaved. He was not so sure if he liked pubic hair in his mouth.

As he had done with the dildos he started by licking the shaft and the head. Then he kissed the fleshy sack and started gently sucking the balls of the man one by one. The tool in front of him got totally hard and he could hear some moans from above. It seemed the man liked what he was doing. He licked over the tip and gently drilled the tip of his tongue into the piss slit. He could taste some traces of precum but otherwise the cock was clean and tasted fresh.

He took the tip into his mouth and lowered his lips. He moved up and down a few times then he concentrated and on the next inward move he swallowed the whole shaft and soon his nose touched the belly of the man. “Yes!” he cheered quietly “I did it”. Then he started fucking the cock with his mouth. In and out it went. After he heard a deep groan from the man he slowed down a bit and gently nursed the glans. Then he slowly lowered his head again and while the cock disappeared more and more into him he constantly caressed the underside of the shaft with his tongue. When he finally reached the mans belly again he decided to try a trick Mira had shown him on their last training session.

Concentrating on his throat and his breathing he gently wormed his tongue out of his mouth under the end of the shaft and licked the scrotum with his tongue tip. “Mmmmhhhh” the sounds the man made where unmistakeable - he was enjoying Toms efforts. And so it didn’t take him much longer. “Here it comes. Take my load, taste it!” the man warned Tom who raised his head just enough to keep the tip of the cock in his mouth and caressed the soft, hot skin of the glans with his tongue.

Then spurt after spurt of hot and salty fluid filled his mouth. He swallowed immediately remembering the warning about not messing up the mans trousers. He had been a bit afraid what the sperm might taste but he was surprised how good it actually tasted, slightly salty but with a hint of fruit as well.

Sabrina clapped her hands “Looks like I’ve a good cockslut here. This is how I like my fag slave.” Tom once again felt humiliation and embarrassment raise inside as she called him a fag cockslut. “And now be a good boy, lick that nice cock clean and tuck it away” he could hear the sarcasm in her voice. She emphasized her order with the crop in her hand.

He licked obediently the last remains of the organ and while gently putting it back into the mans trousers he had to admit to himself “Yes, I liked sucking that guy off and I liked his seed”.

The two tops decided that it was time to get something to eat so they led their slaves down a hallway and into a large dining room with some sort of buffet at the back wall. They moved to an empty table on the left side and sat down - Sabrina and the man on chairs, the slave girl and Tom on the floor.

“Max, do you think we can leave these two sluts alone for a moment and grab some food? Or do we have to tie them up” Sabrina asked the man. “Isabel knows that I will punish her if she doesn’t behave. And your cocksucker has proved that he can be a really good boy. So I think we’ll just leave them here”. This was the moment Tom realized that he had actually sucked off a man he didn’t even know the name! And Isabel seemed to be the slave girl he had made out with earlier!

“You both had your protein shakes already” Sabrina giggled, “but if you’re good slaves we’ll get something for you as well.” Then they headed for the buffet and came back with plates full of delicious smelling food. Sabrina and Max started eating and didn’t pay attention to the two subs beside them.

“Show me your holes, slut” Max suddenly barked at Isabel. She immediately obeyed, layed her head to the ground lifting her ass high and spreading her legs. Max swatted her ass with his open hand a few times then started fondling her slit. “Good girl” he said, “nice and wet! Just how I love it.” He reached down and clipped her wrist cuffs together behind her back.

“And you” Max suddenly turned to Tom and connected his hands behind his back as well, “I’ve already seen that you love cock. You like seafood, too?” Tom was taken off guard at that sudden question - he was just too busy enjoying the view of Isabel’s tasty backside in front of him. “Yes,” he stuttered, “yes, Sir, I like seafood very much!”

“Good,” Max seemed to be pleased with the answer, “then let’s see if you’re as good with pussy as you are with cock.” He stuffed a delicious looking grilled prawn into Isabel’s spread twat. Tom started to feast on the slit immediately. He wormed in his tongue and tried to fetch the bite, but he couldn’t reach it. So he tried to suck it out like a vacuum cleaner. It was hard work but he liked the taste of seafood and he liked the taste of pussy - and here he had both together!

He finally got what he was hunting for and savored the taste. Next Sabrina stuffed a piece of vegetable in to the waiting cunt and once again Tom feasted till he could fetch and savor it. With gusto he licked all the combined juices from between Isabel’s legs - her pussy juice and the remains of the food.

Then Max slowly shoved a sausage up his girls ass till only the end was showing. “Before you eat it I want you to fuck her a bit with it,” the top ordered, “I hope she did a good job cleaning herself or it might taste not as expected.” Tom carefully took the end between his teeth and tried to move it in and out of Isabel’s asshole. He was afraid it might break and get stuck inside of her but it moved pretty easy. There was a bit of grease on the food and she seemed to be lubed up good. Finally he pulled it out eating it bit by bit.

Since he donned the strange panties he was wearing his cock was at least partially erect. Right now it was so hard it almost hurt. He was ordered to sit down on one of the chairs and his hands where tied to the back of the chair. Then Sabrina applied some delicious smelling paste to his cock. “Come on girl” Isabel had to get up, “take his cock into your mouth and get it all!”. So the slave girl took his swollen glans between her lips and moved it licking and sucking centimeter by centimeter into her full lips. She obviously hat no problems with taking him down her throat too and soon his cock was released clean.

The two slaves where fed more fine tasting food. They had to lick and suck each other or they got fed by their owners by hand. Finally everyone was feeling sated and they decided to move back to the play areas.

Tom crawled obediently behind Sabrina as she led him to a leather bank and ordered him to kneel down in front of it and lay down his upper chest on it so his head was resting on the bench as well. Then she tied his arms and legs to the bench so he couldn’t move and his aching cock and balls where dangling freely from the leather garment he wore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.