The Old House - Cover

The Old House

Copyright© 2018 by l_anonym

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A group of young people, mostly students, lives together in an old house. Someday one of them makes a mistake that will change the group... (Story codes might not be correct for the chapters posted so far. Also there might be added some codes as the story develops)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Sabrina slowly woke up. At first she didn’t remember where she was and why she felt a little bit strange. Then the memories of the last evening came back. She had to wait for quite some time outside being on display at the carpet hanger.

She even heard the pizza-guy deliver their order and while feeling strange on being on display naked, chained and full of cum she also had felt a strong arousal. Fortunately the pizza-guy had either not noticed or ignored her.

After that she was led inside by Tom and allowed to take a quick shower. Naked, only a leather collar around her neck she was allowed to kneel down on the kitchen floor beside the table and eat a pizza herself - they even ordered her favorite one with lots of different vegetables and some egg on it.

While eating the others discussed their further plans for the weekend. As the weather was perfect the pretty quick decided to go to the lake nearby the whole Saturday.

“And what do we do with our slut down there?” Mira asked, “sits there and tries to look like an innocent little kitten. But we all know what kind of slut she is...”.

“For now I think she should just clean up after dinner.” Tom added, “but for being a little kitten something is missing.” With a smirk he fetched a nice plug with an attached tail out of the toy box and held it in front of Sabrinas face. “Come on, kitten, get it nice and wet”

Obediently Sabrina opened her mouth and sucked the plug coating it with her saliva. Then she turned around, raised her ass in the air and put her head on the ground. As her anal ring was still stretched from being anally taken two times already the plug went in pretty easily. The she cleaned away the dishes, wiped the table and provided all her roommates with fresh beverages.

“And what about the pizza boxes” Josef asked, “did you forget to bring them out?” He slapped her ass hard with his hand. “Please, Sir” Sabrina pleaded “the box for the paper waste is right beside the road. Can’t we get them out by tomorrow.” She definitely didn’t want to go out to the street like she was now - naked with a collar and a tail in her ass.

“No, slut” Toms voice was cold as ice, “we can not do that tomorrow. We might have if you would have asked nicely. But now you’ll do it immediately. And don’t forget you’re a kitten - so you better do it on four legs!”. “Nooo...” Sabrina started to protest. “Do it! Now! Or I’ll chain you up and lead you out on a leash and whip you the whole way to the street and back again!”.

The way had felt ten times as long as it used to be. Crawling trough the garden, the bag with the empty boxes between her teeth, the tail-plug in her ass wagging she constantly listened to all the sounds around her. She was not sure if she hadn’t been seen - there was a shadow beside a tree that seemed to move a bit - but at least no one had approached her.

When she came back to the kitchen the others had decided on a plan for tomorrow. “But first: lets get some sleep.” Mira told her. “You’ll hear tomorrow what we planned for you. This night you’ll sleep in Toms bed. I heard he wants you to train your deep throating skills. And as this is for his pleasure and not for yours I’ll chain your hands behind your back.”

So she was waking up in Toms bed by now - feeling a little bit stiff because of the handcuffs holding her hands behind her back and her ass sore from the plug that had been in her ass the whole night.

She was glad her throat didn’t feel sore. After the two big orgasms Tom had the previous afternoon it took her quite some time to bring him off - and he made sure that she perfectioned her blowjob-skills...

She felt it was still early in the morning and despite her somewhat uncomfortable position she snuggled up to Tom and enjoyed the warm feeling of his body. It was not an easy task with her hands behind her back but she managed to reach Toms cock and gently started to caress his balls. “They want to have a slave - they will get a slave. Not my problem if they get a heart attack” she thought grinning.

smack After ten minutes Tom suddenly hit her ass really hard. “Slut! Did I allow you to touch me? Get out of my bed!” He shoved her away so she tumbled down to the ground. “On your knees, ass up!” was the next command. Out of the corner of her eyes Sabrina saw that Tom fetched a leather belt. With her cuffed hands the only possibility to prepare was laying her head on the ground and spreading her knees. She was a bit afraid of the blows she might get - but at the same she looked forward to the delicate pain.

whack whack whack One time after another the belt hit her upturned ass. Tom didn’t use too much force, still some nice red stripes showed up on the butt before him. Ten blows gave the ass a nice red glow.

A hot shower later the whole group was in the kitchen enjoying a nice breakfast. Sabrina had to present her red stripes to her roommates. “So she was a bad slut once again?” Mira asked, “I know that - she can be a real pain in the ass sometimes”. The others laughed as normally Mira was the sub when it came to the two girls.

After some time Robert handed Sabrina a sheet of paper.

Point matrix for the slut

blowing a cock, licking a pussy or an ass: 1 point

getting fucked in the cunt: 2 points

getting titfucked: 2 points

getting fucked up the ass: 3 points

(Valid only if the person served by the slut orgasms! Double points for people not living in this house. Everything at the same time: 2 extra points)

10 spanks: 1 point

5 minutes foot licking: 1 point

masturbating to orgasm in front of at least 5 people: 1 points

“Slut, today we will enjoy a nice day at the lake. To make that a bit interesting you will have to earn 50 points from the list we gave you.” Sabrina let out a loud gasp. “50...”

“I know, I know, that’s a lot” Robert added. “So to make it easier you can also buy points - 1 point is 2 Euros. But you can only use money you earned at the lake by getting money for the things on the list - nothing else!”

Sabrina felt heat rise to her face and a little anger. “You want me to charge money for THAT” she pointed at the list. “I’m not a whore! No, I won’t do that!”

“No,” Miras voice was sweet as honey, “no, you are not a whore. But you are a slut. A slut in heat! And you can always stop the whole thing with your safeword. But you lost your bet so you better pay your gambling debts - otherwise you would still owe us a whole weekend of slavery!”

Then she moved her mouth directly to Sabrinas ear: “And be sure we’ll take good care of you at the lake! You’re an exhibitionistic girl - so I’m pretty sure you’ll enjoy the challenge”.

“Let’s make it a bit more interesting for her” she said to the others, “if she finishes her task by ... lets say 2pm her dept is paid in full and she’s free the rest of the weekend. If not she’ll have to do it fully as initially planned.”

As the others agreed Sabrina’s face got a wicked smile. “I’ll do that - you’ll see! I will win that challenge!”

“We’ll drive to the lake with our bikes” Josef explained. “Slut, on the way there you will be allowed to wear a light summer dress - no underwear. But only on the way! Don’t forget to prepare your ass and put in that vibrating plug we used yesterday. Also put something nice in your cunt and a collar with a nice leash on your neck - your choice.”

Half an hour later they met in front of the house. “Slut, down on your knees for inspection” Robert commanded. Sabrina immediately sunk down to the ground. She had a simple dog collar around her neck and a chain attached. Her ass was cleaned out, well lubricated and stuffed with the plug requested, in her pussy she had an egg shaped vibrator.

With an evil grin took the carpet beater from the cabinet where they stored all their cleaning gear. “Ass up, head down, slave.” he commanded. “I’ll give you some encouragement to deliver a good performance. And just in case you are really free by 2pm I don’t want to miss out saying thank you for the tricks you played on me last time”.

And whack, whack, whack, whack he spanked her ass quickly a few times to get it red and glowing.

Sabrina yelped in pain but she already felt like the slut slave they wanted her to be and so she felt her arousal rise on the slaps.

“Oh yeah” Josef sighed, “this is a good idea. Slave Sabrina is a thing we don’t get that often.” Then he switched on the two vibrators in her and left the house.

A little bit later they where on their way. Sabrina was ordered to place her ass directly on the saddle of her bike. She felt a mix of pleasure by the two intruders in her lower body and the slight pain from her freshly spanked glowing ass. The airflow made a nice feeling on her naked pussy and her aroused nipples rubbed on the light summer dress as the swayed slightly in their braless state.

The constant danger that her short dress might get blown up and reveal her naked state underneath made her horny as well. So when they arrived at the spot they normally locked their bikes near the lake her juices where already running down her thighs.

There was a short discussion when she should remove her dress and she was relieved that the others agreed that it might be not the best idea to walk her naked on a leash with a plug clearly viewable embedded into her rear through the open meadow where quite some people and a lot of children where around.

They arrived at their somewhat secluded spot on the far side of the lake. It was a place only a few people used because it was quite a walk to get there and it was far away from all the nice things like the kiosk where one could buy snacks and drinks and also the toilets. It was mostly frequented by young people and occasionally by some nudists.

They all stripped down to their bathing clothes and layed out the blankets they had brought with them and got comfortable.

Sabrina had slipped her dress over her head and stood naked at the side. “OK, lets get started. I’ve business to do!” she said to herself. “Oh, three good looking men around” she said in her best seductive voice. “Interested in some relaxation? If you hire me together you’ll get a discount” she tried to mimic a street hooker.

Tom immediately got in her play. “Relaxation? Sounds nice! What do you offer? You’ve a price list?”. “I offer a looot!” she answered wiggling her tits in front of his face. “Besides these two for 30 you can have my mouth for 20, my juicy pussy for 40 and as a special occasion you’ll get my ass for 60. I’m all prepared for you” she purred slowly turning around and lustily showing her plugged ass. “All cleaned, stretched and lubed. Just for you...”

Tom looked interested the first moment then he made a grimace. “40 for a fuck in that loose whore-cunt of yours? Never ever! And 60 for a stretched ass? Oh my, you really overestimate yourself.” He turned away and grabbed his book.

“30 for a fuck, 50 for my ass and 10 for my mouth” Sabrina made another try. “Oh - the tariffs are negotiable.” Tom looked up from his book. “So you are not only a whore - you are a cheap whore! But still: no, not interested.”

Sabrina decided to try begging - she was sure that this was what he wanted. And she really needed to earn the first points or she would not be able get the needed points before 2pm. “Oh please, Sir, i desperately need some money or I will get in deep trouble with my pimp. 20 for my nice pussy, please!”. Even she new it was just a play she felt humiliated selling herself. And she had to admit: That humiliation also added to her already high arousal!

Tom looked up and down her body. “Desperately” he repeated her pleading, “ok, 10 for all your holes, whore. And for my two friends as well.” “OK, Sir, thank you, Sir” Sabrina stammered. “10 for each of you and you can fuck me wherever you want” she sank down to her knees. “10 for each? No, slut. 10 for all three together! And better get going soon or we might loose interest. And don’t forget our friend Mira here ... Or don’t you know how to lick pussy you useless piece of shit?”

Feeling defeated Sabrina nodded. “OK, Sir, I’ll do it. You want to get started?” Tom grinned at her face seeing how degraded she felt. “Don’t know” He decided to add a little bit more pressure on her “I’d say you beg to be allowed to start.”

“Oh please, Sir, please may I offer you my body? I’m just a cheap whore and really need some money. Please!” Sabrina tried to sound convincing and finally Tom leaned back on his blanked and pointed to his hardening cock under his swimming trunks.

Sabrina bowed her head and freed his member. She quickly licked the head a few times then engulfed it with her mouth and started to suck and coat it with her saliva. When Tom was fully hard she raised her head, turned around and wiggled her ass. “Sir, how about plunging my pussy now. You will see how tight it is despite I’m just a cheap whore!”

Tom smacked her ass hard a few times leaving nice red fingerprints on her globes. Then he stood up and moved her a bit so she was kneeling between Josefs legs. “Blow him while I fuck you like a bitch in heat!” he ordered her. “Good idea” Josef agreed, “and I like it deep, whore!”

Sabrina pulled down the boxers before her and with one swift motion she took the whole shaft into her mouth and throat. “Like this, Sir” she asked looking up from his groin after releasing him again. She was on the peak to an orgasm by now. The vibrating tools in her, the humiliation of selling off her body, the fear of someone that might see and hear what she was doing - everything added up.

Instead of an answer Josef grabbed her hair and pulled her over his cock once again. She licked and sucked as good as she could. Meanwhile she felt Tom remove the tools from her lower orifices. The she felt his hard cock at her pussy and with a mighty trust he embedded himself fully into her moist slit. At the same time he shoved her forward so the cock she was blowing slid down her throat. For a brief moment she was spitroasted to the max - and she loved it. She massaged the Josefs tool with her throat, swallowed several times knowing that this felt amazing on a cock.

After a short pause enjoying the warm and moist channel around his hard penis Tom started to hammer into her hard. Sabrina had to concentrate not to loose the cock in her mouth - so hard she was thrown around. Having him barely behind her lips and fully embedding him in her throat - Tom almost jacked Josef off using her body as a tool.

Then she was shoved forward once again and felt Tom release his warm load into her. She moaned around the fleshy gag in her throat and that vibration sent Josef over the edge as well shooting his jizz directly down to her stomach.

She gasped for air when Tom finally released her body. But she didn’t have any time to recover: Robert grabbed her hips and she felt his tool pushing at her sphincter. With one hard trust he embedded himself into her tight ass. “nnnggghhh” she pressed her lips together. “Fuck, that hurts!” But Robert didn’t start to move - he just stayed as he was, deeply embedded in her ass. Then he moved her around using her hips as a handle till the spread thighs of Mira appeared in her range of vision. She had already removed her bikini and played with her nipples.

“Lick!” was the only thing Robert said to her. The moment her mouth touched Miras sex he started to move his cock in and out of her ass. “Fuck that feels good!” she thought and feasted on the pussy in front of her. Then she felt Roberts hand gently massaging her clit and moaned in pleasure. “Don’t dare to come, whore!” Roberts voice broke into her lustful daze. “You are the last to come! So lick Mira good!” She had to concentrate - the moves of Roberts cock in her ass where really gentle she knew Mira that she could hold back her orgasm quite some time. Roberts hand on her love button felt so good!

Thankfully he withdrew shortly after pulling his cock out of her ass. Then he grabbed her belt he had in her trousers, doubled it and hit her ass three, four times really hard. “No cumming, slut!” he growled. Sabrina was somewhat thankful for the cruel lashes. The intense pain helped her to restrain her lust. A second later Roberts cock was in her backdoor once again. He started to pump in and out fast sending waves of pleasure and a delicate pain through her body. She could feel him getting even harder attacked the pussy in front of her with new vigor. Shortly after she heard the familiar voices of an building orgasm from Mira and then she felt liquid spraying out on her attacking tongue and on her face. Seconds later Robert unloaded into her ass as well.

He immediately removed his tool from her ass and left her hanging on the verge of a release. He grabbed her hair, roughly shoved her around and presented his softening cock to her face. “You made the mess, you clean it!” was all he said catching her hands at the same time so she couldn’t give herself the release she was longing for.

Breathing a sigh she took his member into her mouth and licked off their combined juices. She was glad she cleaned herself out really good in the morning - all she could taste was his sperm and a hint of the cherry flavour of the lubricant she had used.

After a minute he was clean and she lifted her head - and directly in her view some meters away she could see a stranger lustily looking at her and slowly clapping his hands. She felt redness raise to her face as Tom handed her a five Euro bill. “Your money, whore” he said far louder than necessary. “Five...” she stuttered. “but...”. “Can’t hear you” Tom interupted. It was clear that he wanted the stranger to hear their dialogue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.