The Old House
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by l_anonym

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A group of young people, mostly students, lives together in an old house. Someday one of them makes a mistake that will change the group... (Story codes might not be correct for the chapters posted so far. Also there might be added some codes as the story develops)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Some days later the whole crew living in the old house was sitting in the sun on their terrace for a lazy Friday afternoon. They where sipping some cold beverage, dozing a bit and discussing the weekend ahead.

After some time Mira went into the house to fetch another pitcher of ice water with slices of lemon and mint leaves in it. She put it on the table and grinned at the boys pointing to Sabrina who had fallen asleep in her deckchair. With an evil smirk in her face she showed the others the penis gag she had brought with her.

It was the same one she had to use on their last play. Stepping behind Sabrina she gently caressed her hair and tried to wake her up with a low voice. “Sabrina, wake up. We’ve business to do!” “Mmmhhhh...” Sabrina opened her sleepy eyes. “Business to do? It’s Friday...”

She couldn’t finish whatever she wanted to say. With a sudden move Mira put the gag into Sabrinas mouth and closed the buckle of the straps behind her head. Sabrina was taken off-guard by the sudden intruder. Now she was fully awake.

“We have to talk now and you, lovely Sabrina, don’t have a say” Mira informed her. Sabrina tried to say something through the gag but soon realized that she didn’t have a chance to discuss. She had lost the bet with Robert and now she had to fulfill what she promised. She would have to be their slave for the whole weekend.

“Go and prepare yourself” Robert ordered her. “and then bring back some nice toys WE might enjoy. That does not mean that YOU have to enjoy them!” “Oh – and we love to know where our slave is” Mira added, “so I think you should use that little bells you had on my nipples last time. Too bad you don’t have piercings like I do.”

“So what to do with her this weekend? Any plans?” Roberts asked. “I’m looking forward to some revenge!” Tom had a wolfish grin on his face. “I had my ass beaten by her, I was out here naked, I sucked a cock and I was fucked in my ass. She will get some of her own medicine for sure!”

“You sucked a cock and have been fucked...” Josef hadn’t heard that much about their last adventures. Robert and the girls had agreed that it was his choice to talk about it to their roommate that hadn’t been here that day. “Yep,” Tom freely admitted, “these two little minxes tricked me into being their slave by some dirty tricks. The first time it had been only the two of them. But the second time Sabrina used Mira as a bait to get me. I enjoyed some serious fun and then had to pay the price when she pulled Robert out of her hat in that nice shed you helped them to build.”

“Didn’t know you’re bi” Josef had a funny grin on his face. “I didn’t know that either” Tom replied. I’m still not sure if I really am. But they made me suck off Robert and then even beg him to fuck me. So you see – I have a score to settle with that bitch!”. There was a questioning look on Josef’s face. “Nope, not this time” Tom quickly destroyed some hopes “I’m in dominant mode today!”.

“So let’s start it easy” Mira said, “I’m a bit tired after this long week and this nice sun is making me dizzy. I really could use a waitress out here and perhaps a little body rub.” “A naked waitress for sure” Tom added “with some extras!” “And what happens if someone comes by?” Josef wanted to know. “The weather is good and there might be some people walking to the cool shades of the woods.”

“Then they will see a naked girl.” Robert didn’t show any mercy. “She has a pretty exhibitionistic streak, you know. And the road is so far away they won’t see exactly what’s going on.”

Than moment Sabrina came back from the house. She was naked but had put on a leather collar and some really high fuckme-heels. Around her nipples she had attached little strings to hold the bells that Mira had requested. In her hands she carried the aluminum box Tom knew from their first play. In her mouth she still had the gag so she was not able to say anything. But after she put down the box she spinned around to show herself off to her friends. Then she dropped to her knees in front of them.

“Aahhh” Robert greeted her, “you just came back the right time. We where just discussing the weekend. As a start you will serve us out here. We need some fresh drinks and Mira said something about a body rub.” He gestured towards the road “And we agreed that if someone walks by he or she should have some fun. So don’t hide in that case.”

“Perhaps you remember I might have some open issues with you” Tom looked down at her, “but first things first: We guys want a fresh, cold beer and Mira, what about you? Some white wine?” Mira nodded. Sabrina got up and left for the kitchen. While she was away Tom opened the aluminum box and inspected its contents.

With a sudden laugh he took out another penis gag. “Ladies, ladies, ladies ... you really have some fun stuff in your collection” he said to Mira holding up the toy. It was gag that had a fake cock on the outside too! “You said something about relaxing in the sun. You’re in for some fun?” he asked her. She bursted out laughing. “I bet that would be fun for you guys! OK, I might like that – but let me do it my way! You might want some relief too” she added pointing at the crotches of the boys. They all had remarkable tents in their shorts.

When Sabrina had served them their drinks she was ordered to the toy box by Mira. “Fetch me the vibrating plug and the realistic dildo you like so much. Then lay down and show us what a horny slut you are!” Sabrina immediately obeyed. Holding the toys she got down on her back and spread her legs wide. The others could see the wetness on her pubic hair.

“Make a hot show for us, you have exactly ten minutes. At the end of the time I want everyone horny, the plug in your ass, the dildo in your pussy and you on all fours. I’ll take the time. For every 10 seconds you’re too early or too late you’ll get five swats on your lazy ass. And don’t dare to cum – if you do so you’ll be really sorry.” “Oh – I see you don’t have a watch. What a pity. I hope you have a good sense of time!” Mira could be not only a sexy-as-hell slave – she could play the cruel mistress too!

“I’ll give them a show to remember” Sabrina decided, “they should watch out – they may get a heart attack!”. She started with her tits. Due to the strings with the bells her nipples stood out prominently. She squeezed them, played with them. Then she used the dildo to caress her tits finally rubbing the fake cock with them. Then she moved her hands down to her pussy. She quickly shoved in two fingers getting them wet and started some circling moves around her clit. With her other hand she reached around her leg and gently started to play with her asshole.

“Damn, that feels good” she said to herself and let out some moans from under her gag. Using her own pussy juice as lube she inserted the tip of her middle finger in her back hole. After some time altering between her pussy and her clit she fetched the plug and massaged her pussy lips with it, having two fingers of her other hand in her ass meanwhile. Then she inserted the plug into her sopping wet pussy and fucked herself hard. That made her wetness dribble down to her asshole even more.

She removed her fingers from her ass and sticked the plug at it. One, two, three, four quick fucking moves she shoved it home. “nnggggg” Even through her gag the others could heard that it hurt. But Sabrina was too deep into slave mode to worry about that – she loved the burning feeling. Then she took the dildo still resting between her tits and inserted it into her twat. First she just pushed it in slowly and played with her clit once again, then she started to fuck herself with the toy.

After some minutes – she estimated she had used eight of her ten minutes so far – she got up on her hands and knees and circled around showing her plugged ass to every one of their friends while constantly moving that dildo in and out of her cunt. Finally she shoved it in full length and stood still on her hands and knees.

The others started to clap. “Not bad, slave, not bad” Mira admitted. “But you should work on your timing. 14 Minutes and 30 seconds is a bit more than the permitted ten minutes!”

“Noooo” Sabrina squealed, the other could understand that even through the gag. “270 seconds too long, that’s 27 times five equals 135 swats” Josef calculated aloud. “That’s a lot.” “And I’m too lazy to do that right now” Robert added. “Let’s keep that for later – I’m sure she will add some more!”.

“Yes,” Mira agreed, “me too. I want to enjoy the sun and the drinks right now and that peanuts we have here” holding up a bowl of roasted peanuts. “Let’s make her reach them around so everyone can have some.” With that she placed the bowl on Sabrinas back using her as a table.”

Then she quickly removed her own little shorts and let her legs fall down to the sides of her deck chair. “Close your mouths, gentlemen” she giggles seeing the faces of her friends, “and drop your shorts too. Slave, you will go to everyone who wants to have some peanuts. And while you offer them you will take care of the horniness you caused till you’re called over to the next one.” With that she removed the gag from Sabrinas mouth.

The boys lost their shorts immediately on that idea. Tom fetched a length of rope from the box, tied it around her waist and between her legs to hold the dildo. Then he switched on the plug and the dildo in Sabrinas ass and pussy. “But don’t dare to cum! Now get to work. I think your mistress is waiting.” Carefully Sabrina moved over to waiting Mira. The bowl on her back stood pretty solid – but it wouldn’t survive a sudden move.

Sticking out her tongue she started licking at Miras asshole going up to her clit in one slow move. After some quick nibbling at the clit she went down again. At the same time Sabrina wiggled her ass, always trying not to make too much moves – she didn’t want to earn an additional punishment. But she couldn’t resist to fire up the boys a bit.

“Holy shit” Josef was the first one to find words again. “I don’t like peanuts that much, but I will think about that. Come over slave!”. After a last attack of her tongue on Miras slit Sabrina moved lascivious over to Josefs chair. “You want some peanuts, sir? Please help yourself!” She acted the submissive slave like she’d never been something else. She engulfed the hard rod in front of her and bobbed her head up and down on the shaft a few times. Then she licked his balls and his shaft. “I hope they taste as good as your cock does, sir!”

Tom was the next to order her over. His shaft also got a quick tongue bath after some bobbing. He grabbed her hair while she sucked him. “Don’t be so shy, slave. Get down on my cock!” He gently pushed her head and she tried to get him down her throat. But she wasn’t as good at this as Mira so she started to cough. The bowl on her back heavily shaked but she managed to hold it. Tom gave her a slight face slap. “Slave! You better not drop that bowl! And I thing we should practice your deep throat abilities a bit more! Perhaps you should ask Mira for lessons!”

Then he shoved her over to Robert who was laying in his chair totally relaxed – but with a rock hard cock. When she started to reach for it with her mouth he stopped her. “No, slave, I don’t think you already earned the right to suck my cock! You can kiss my feet as a start.” Obediently Sabrina moved her head down to his feet and started to kiss them.

It was an incredible picture: Her beautiful ass wiggling slightly, ass cheeks spread a bit by the base of the plug, her pussy clearly visible between her slightly spread legs. Her tits bounced under her chest on every move she made and her brown like a curtain falling down from her head.

Even it felt humiliating to kiss someones feet while serving as a table for the bowl with peanuts Sabrina got more and more aroused. The low vibrations in her ass and her pussy helped to that too. She saw a problem arise there: She was strictly forbidden to cum but if she didn’t find a quick solution she would reach a mighty orgasm soon!

“Please, sir” she placed another kiss on Roberts left foot, “could you switch off the vibrations and remove the dildo?” kiss on the right foot, “This slave can hardly hold back an orgasm and is not allowed to cum.” She sounded really submissive now.

“I don’t know slave. Don’t ask me, Tom was responsible for that – so you should ask him for permission to remove them.” Meanwhile it was really hard for her to move on but she managed to switch over. Gently she placed a kiss on Toms cock. “Please sir...” He enjoyed her suffering to the max. “No, slave I don’t think we should make it too easy for you. But let’s make a deal. Get me down your throat and I will remove the dildo!”

Sabrina sighed. She was not good at this and the combination of being at the edge to cum and the fear of gagging when Toms cock reached the back of her mouth was not good thinking about the bowl on her back. But she started to take his rod between her lips immediately. After bobbing up and down a few times she tried to relax and forced herself down.

Coughing and retching she backed up. Tom seemed to have felt it come and grabbed some peanuts out of the bowl just that moment. That prevented it from falling to the ground. “Thanks, sir” Sabrina had recognized the intentions behind that move and was grateful for it. She could feel the bowl removed completely.

“Now try again” Tom said. And Mira added: “Relax slave and swallow on the downward move!”. She tried again but backed up again. Then she felt Toms hand on her head. She bobbed up and down some more then – on a downward move Tom just kept up a slight pressure. She remembered Miras advice to swallow – and suddenly the hot head slipped down into her throat!

She felt terrified and aroused at the same time, but she managed it! Her lips touched the base of Toms cock! He held her there for some additional second before releasing her. She backed up and sucked in some air. “Let’s stop here, slave” Tom gently pushed her away. “But remember what you did. I’m sure you’ll need that knowledge during that weekend!”

“And now we want some rest, slave. So go up and prepare yourself” Tom was in revenge mode for sure. “Be a good little slave when you come down. Get rid of all that hair on your cunt and ass” “Please...” Sabrina interrupted him – she loved her little bush. slap Tom hit her ass hard. “Shut up, slave and do what you’re told. And when you’re at work you will also clean and lube your ass! Someone might want to use it later!” He hit her ass hard a second time.

Sabrina knew it would be better to stop protesting. She had been hard to him in their last two sessions. And she was not a big fan of anal sex – so she hoped they might be easier on her if she complied everywhere else, even she knew she would have a cock up there sooner or later this weekend.

“Add a collar to your neck, slave and prepare some restraints. And better keep that bells on your nipples,” Mira added. “I see the boys want to have some rest. I want another way of relaxing. So when you come back from your duties you better have that in your useless mouth” She handed Sabrina the double ended penis gag. “And then get to work and fuck my pussy with that tool. Don’t stop before I came at least two times!”. With that Sabrina was sent away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.