The Question
Chapter 2: Holly

Copyright© 2018 by Zipper D Dude

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Holly - Before, during or after?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

It was Simon’s turn to drive the pair of them to work. “How did Holly take her score now she’s had the chance to sleep on it?” he asked.

“She’s a little disappointed with her 4.9,” Alex said. “The people at the CAP testing place said she was still young and her score should improve as she gets older. Most teenagers score higher at later tests.”

“They told Esther the same.”

“A 4.9 means she’ll have to find a sponsor. I’m sorry to push you on this, Simon, but I think you should take her. She lost her mother four years ago, she lost her best friend two weeks ago. She needs some stability in her life after all that. With my score I can’t help her. You have a spare slot now, unless you’ve picked someone else along with Miriam?”

“No I haven’t.”

“I can’t force you to take her, but please ... I’m begging you. I want to make sure she has a good sponsor, and Miriam will be a good mother for her. I want to do the best I can for Holly.”

“I’ll have to talk to Miriam some more, and there are no guarantees. Pickups are random after all.”

“Give it some serious thought please Simon.”

“I will, Alex. I will,” Simon assured his friend.

That evening after work, Miriam told Simon. “Holly was round after school today. She sorted through the last of Esther’s stuff. We can give the rest of her things to charity now.” She paused, “Holly and I had a long talk as well.”

“Alex and I had a talk in the car this morning too. About Holly,” Simon told his wife.

“She wants to be your concubine.”

“That what Alex said. What do you think, dear?”

“It’s difficult. I want to help her, she’s very down at the moment with everything that’s happened. She’s a nice girl at heart and I like her. It’s that she’s so pretty I can’t help feeling jealous of her. I never looked that good when I was her age,” Miriam answered, worried.

“She has the looks, but you have the history, dear,” Simon reassured her. “All the looks in the world can’t replace the twenty years we have together, back from before we married. And the Confederacy can make you look like a blonde fourteen-year-old after we’re extracted, apparently.”

“I know that, but I still worry. It’s the idea of having to share you.”

“They’ll expect me to take two concubines, so you’ll be sharing me anyway,” Simon pointed out. “You know Holly and she knows you. She likes you, you’re almost a second mother to her; she’ll do what you ask her. You might not get on so well with someone else.”

“Someone else?”

“What if I took Louise Arroyo?” Simon asked, with a deliberately straight face.

“Her! Never! She’d rearrange the furniture on her first day, have the house completely redecorated within a week and have arranged our social lives for the next three months, menus and all.” Miriam did not get on with Mrs. Arroyo, it was difficult enough for her to stay polite when they met socially. Having her as a second wife to Simon didn’t bear thinking about.

“See? There are worse choices out there than Holly, dear.”

“Yes, yes. But it’s difficult.”

“It’s what Esther would want.”

“Simon! That was unfair,” Miriam complained.

“But true. She would have wanted the best for Holly.”

“Yes, I know,” Miriam sighed. “Can I sleep on it?”

“Of course you can, dear.”


Holly really liked Ron, her boyfriend. He had this long lock of hair that fell over his eyes and which he had to keep brushing away – so romantic and wonderful. He was the obvious choice to give her virginity to. However, she wanted somewhere romantic, not the back seat of a car. Their chance came when Ron’s parents went out shopping for a couple of hours, like they did most Saturdays. Ron phoned her as soon as they left and she went over as quickly as she could. They’d planned in advance, so Ron had some condoms ready; she was way too embarrassed to get them herself.

With a time limit to meet, Holly quickly stripped down to her panties while Ron got naked. She’d seen him before, and even sucked him off once. They started kissing while lying on Ron’s bed; he went for her breasts while she stoked his erection. When she could tell he was near squirting she got down and took him in her mouth. Neither of them wanted too much mess.

“Now you lick me,” she told him, taking her panties off.

“I’ve never...” he told her.

“Then you can learn.”

Not too bad for a first time, she thought. With a little guidance from her he was definitely getting better after a few minutes.

“I’m ready,” she told him. “Let’s fuck.”

It hurt a little, as she’d expected, and Ron went at it much too quickly, again as expected. Despite the slight discomfort, Holly definitely enjoyed it. She could tell that it would be better after she’d healed and once Ron learned to take his time.

The big anticlimax was tidying up afterwards: changing sheets, remaking the bed and spraying air-freshener in Ron’s room to remove the smell of sex before his parents returned. They never talked about that bit in the romance stories on the internet.

Her problem with Ron was that he only had a 5.8 CAP score, not enough to be a sponsor. That sucked bigly. The chances of finding someone to take them both together weren’t worth thinking about, so she needed to find her own sponsor.

She had thought long and hard about it. The loud boys, the ones with a score and ten girlfriends, were out. They were mostly assholes and too full of themselves, puffing themselves up because of their big score. The quiet boys were mostly geeks and too boring and probably didn’t know how to do it anyway. The nice ones, like Wil, were too loyal. They stuck with their current girlfriends and were mostly saving a slot for an older woman. Jack and Steve were taking each others’ mothers and rumors round school said Austin was taking some woman who lived next door to him.

So, the boys were out, unless one of the nice boys dumped his girlfriend, or she got extracted without him. That left older men. Mr. Klymchuk had gone. Mr. Castilla was meant to have a good score, but she’d never been in one of his classes so she didn’t know him. Dad didn’t have a high enough score. She didn’t know whether to be sad or relieved at that; doing it with dad ... She and Esther had talked a lot about how Esther might have to go with her dad and she was happy that Esther hadn’t had to do that – going with Wil was much better for her friend. She still missed Esther though; a lot.

All of which left Esther’s dad as her best current choice, better than some complete stranger at an extraction. That could be risky, while Simon was boring and safe – not risky at all. He wasn’t romantic like Ron, anything but, with his thinning hair and boring clothes. He was old too; old enough to remember 9/11 old! In his favor he had an open slot, and she knew him. Simon also had Miriam. Holly got on well with Simon’s wife, and she had the mothering experience Holly lacked. Very useful when they were both going to be having babies regularly after being extracted. Simon for sure wasn’t perfect, but realistically he was the best option she had, even if he was almost forty.

She’d talked to Miriam, which had been strange; basically, ‘can I seduce your husband and how do I go about it?’ Miriam hadn’t said a definite no. She hadn’t said a definite yes either, but in the end they both knew it was up to Simon to decide.


“Hello Holly,” Simon greeted her at his front door. She had phoned earlier that day to arrange to come over. She hadn’t said what she wanted to talk about, but it was easy enough to guess. Miriam had slipped out to visit her friend Mrs. Zelinski so Simon could be alone with Holly.

The teen was in a tight red cut-off tee, showing most of her smooth, flat stomach. No bra – it would have shown through the tee – and she’d tweaked her nipples before ringing Simon’s bell so they were definitely showing. Miriam had warned her against wearing anything too short, so she’d chosen a pleated white skirt that was above mid-thigh, but not by too much. She had good legs and wanted to show them off.

As she came in out of the direct sunlight, her hair changed color. Simon was never quite sure if she was a strawberry blonde or not. In sunlight she had a definite reddish tinge to her hair, which disappeared in artificial light.

Once they were settled, Simon with a coffee and Holly with a soda, he asked, “Is this about what I think it’s about?”

“Probably. I want to be your concubine.”

“You’re sure?” he asked.

“Yes, I’ve thought about it a lot. The nice boys at school have made their choices already and I don’t like any who still have empty slots. Mr. Klymchuk got picked up, so he’s gone. Please can I be your concubine Mr. Goldsmith?”

“You’re an adult now, Holly. Call me Simon.”

“OK, Simon. Please can I be your concubine?” she smiled and breathed in to push out her chest.

Simon had known this was coming, both Alex and Miriam had told him in advance. He’d been prepared to take his daughter if he’d had to, but Holly was only a friend. That avoided incest, which was good, but he still had a problem with her age. A few years ago having sex with a girl this young was illegal. The law had changed, but he hadn’t completely changed with it. He still had reservations, but on balance he had decided to accept her. Mainly because he and Miriam both knew her; she wasn’t some stranger they’d never met before. However, he needed to clear up some things first.

“You know I’m taking Miriam?”

“Yes,” Holly nodded. That had been obvious for a long time.

“That means any other concubine I take will have to obey her as well as me. She’ll be in charge after me.”

“I like Miriam, I can do what she tells me,” Holly acknowledged.

“Your social life will take a hit as well.”

“What! Why?” She couldn’t see the connection.

“Because all three of us will have to be together if we’re going out anywhere there might be an extraction. That means that Miriam and I will be along on any of your dates with your boyfriend, Ron isn’t it?”

“Yeah, Ron.” Holly hadn’t thought of that, but Simon was right. If they wanted to be picked up together, they’d have to stay together as much as possible. “Could we, like, sit on the other side of the room and pretend not to know you?”

Simon laughed. “Yes, you can ignore us until the Confederacy arrives.”

“OK, I can do that if I have to,” she said. She wouldn’t like doing it, but the three of them did need to stay together whenever they went out. Imagine making out with Ron in the back seat while Simon and Miriam were in the front. What a thought! Almost as bad as if her dad was in the front.

“Right then, Holly. I’ll take you as my concubine.”

Holly squealed and threw her arms around him. “Thank you Mist ... Simon. You won’t regret it, I promise you. I’ll be so good. I’ll do everything you and Miriam say.”

Simon let her hug him, and joined in himself by wrapping his arms around the blonde teen. Her hug reminded him of Esther and the way she’d hugged him sometimes.

Then Holly did something Esther had never done, she moved a hand down below his waist and started to open his fly.

“Holly! Stop that!” He grabbed her hand and moved it safely above his waist.

“But Mis ... Simon, we need to have a test drive. How else will you know if I’m any good? Please.”

“I’ve already accepted you, Holly. Any test drive can come later.” Meaning never if Simon had his way, at least not until after they’d been extracted.

“No,” Holly complained. “I want a test drive. I don’t want you to pick me because dad asked you. I don’t want you to pick me because Esther asked you. I want you to pick me because you want to pick me. I don’t want to be a pity pick.”

Simon could see her point – she wanted to earn her place as his concubine, not have it handed to her by others. Holly was young, attractive and was offering herself. She was legal as well. Inevitably he was tempted; too tempted. “OK Holly, I’ll test you.”

That got him a kiss, including tongue, and her hand drifted southward again.

“Not here, let’s go upstairs.”

He sent her up ahead of him. That way he got a better view of her smooth teenage legs. Her hips were a little too narrow for his taste, but her legs were well worth looking at.

With her legs distracting him, he wasn’t really focusing on on anything. That allowed an idea to bubble up from somewhere deeper in his mind. Holly wanted a test drive, so he could handle this like a real test drive. That way it wouldn’t be Simon and Holly, but sponsor and concubine. That might make it easier for him, less personal and he wouldn’t be so focused on her age.

“Which room?” she asked.

“Esther’s,” he told her. It would be difficult enough for Miriam to accept him having sex with Holly; no need to rub her nose in it by using the marital bed.

He hadn’t yet got used to seeing the room without Esther’s stuff in it. Miriam had cleared it out, turning it into an anonymous guest bedroom.

“So, Holly, you want a test drive?”

“Yes please, Simon.”

“Get naked then,” he told her and sat on the bed to watch.

Holly was a little surprised, she had expected something more romantic. Still, if Simon was testing her, then obedience was part of the test. She pulled her T-shirt over her head, revealing her breasts with their pointed pink nipples standing out. With her relatively small breasts they appeared larger than they really were.

She paused, looking at Simon. He smiled and said nothing. She took a breath, slipped off her shoes and undid her skirt, letting it fall to the floor around her feet. She was wearing her skimpiest hardly-there red thong, so in a way taking off her skirt left her effectively nude. Gathering her courage she removed her final garment and stood naked facing Simon.

“You’re very attractive, Holly,” Simon reassured her. “Absolutely delightful.” She gave him a small smile while he paused to take in the sight. She’d shaved most of her public hair, except a small strip above her slit. Being blonde it didn’t show up well, which bothered him slightly as it made her look younger than she was. “Turn round for me, so I can see all of you.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.