Getting to Know Daddy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by James_Steele

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Chance never even knew he had a daughter until sixteen year old, Riley, is sent to live with him by her selfish mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

When Chance woke up, the first thing he noticed was the empty space beside him in bed. It was disappointing not to find his precious Riley within reach and slumbering peacefully, but he didn’t think she’d be far away. He indulged a few minutes thinking about the way she felt snuggled up to him the night before as she drifted off the sleep. He’d been transfixed by the sight of his sleeping angel and lost track of when he finally fell asleep himself.

When he got up, he quickly pulled on a pair of boxer briefs and a T shirt. Then he went out to find her in the main salon of the suite. She was standing in front of the broad window looking out. All she had on was one of his T shirts. He loved seeing her wearing something of his, and the idea that she felt at home enough to help herself to an item of his clothing gave him a warm feeling inside. It felt like love.

As he crossed the room to join her, he was pretty sure she could hear him approach, but she didn’t turn to look until he was right behind her. He put his hands on her curvy hips and kissed her neck.

“I love you so much,” he said, in lieu of a good morning.

She immediately turned to face him and he pulled her into a hug, holding her close in the front of the enormous window overlooking the city. Her face came to rest against his chest while she circled her arms around his body.

“I keep thinking I’m going to wake up and find out all of this is just a dream,” she said with a sigh.

“It is a dream, but it’s real, babydoll.”

“Promise?”

“I promise, baby.”

“Always?”

“Always. And then some.”

“I know this will probably sound crazy, but...”

“You can tell me anything, my love.”

Riley took a deep breath and then pulled back her head and looked her father in the eye.

“I used to daydream about meeting you. Like, all the time. I used to ask Mom questions about you, but she always just blew them off like it didn’t matter. It made me feel like I didn’t matter, but I just ... I always felt this connection to you – like I was always more connected to you than her - and I had this feeling in my heart like I knew I’d get to meet you.”

Chance was too happy to have Riley in his arms to let his anger at Jill affect him now. He smiled and brushed the backs of his fingers along the side of her face. He kissed her pretty lips lightly, but the kiss quickly turned deep and achingly desperate as their mouths opened and their tongues swirled together in a hungry dance. His hands went to her rounded hips and grazed over her soft, warm skin as they slid under the T shirt.

There was an uncontrollable stirring of heat in Chance’s boxer briefs as his cock began to grow thick. Eventually, the kiss finally broke.

“We can keep our eyes on the present and future from now on,” he told her. “We belong together, and we always have. I’m your father and you’re my entire life, and nothing is ever going to change that.”

Tears fell down Riley’s cheeks and she buried her face against his chest again and held on to him as tightly as she could. Chance kept his hands under the shirt, bringing them to the base of the girl’s spine, just above the swell of her ass cheeks. His cock continued to swell against her warm body.

“I know we’re not supposed to feel it like this,” the girl said quietly. “It’s supposed to be wrong.”

“It’s supposed to be, but it’s something deeper for us. We don’t fit any mold. We fit together, and that’s all there is to it.”

Riley didn’t say anything for a while. She just held on tightly to her father while his cock grew completely hard until it was throbbing in the snug clench of their bodies.

“I keep thinking about those people who saw us on the beach last night,” she finally said.

Chance expected her to say something more, but she fell silent.

“I think about them too,” he said, letting her know it was okay to talk about it.

“Did you mind that they saw us?” she finally asked.

“No,” he answered almost immediately. “If anything, I felt proud anyone could see how much I love the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. And if I’m being honest ... it was really exciting.”

“I was so embarrassed I wanted to shrivel up and die,” she told him. “At first, anyway. But then I started to feel like you did. I’m glad you told me ‘cause I was thinking that’s really bad. Yet inside I was just screaming my daddy loves me.”

Chance pulled his hands up to her face and held her so she had to look at him. “I love you more than anything. Nothing about you could ever be bad,” he told her adamantly. Then he kissed her again. There was nothing soft or gentle about the kiss this time, and by the time it broke apart, Chance had his hands under the girl’s shirt exploring her flawless skin. The rigid shaft stretching his snug briefs was rubbing conspicuously against her body. Her hand slipped between them to feel his trapped hardness as they stared at each other.

“I love how we can just touch each other like this,” she said. “Whenever or whatever way we want.”

“I feel the same way, babydoll,” he replied, sliding his hands up under her shirt to feel her smooth, warm tits. Her flesh felt so warm and pliant, and her nipples were quick to swell under his loving touch. He caught her tight nubs, each in turn, between his fingers, rolling and pinching them as she whimpered softly into his mouth. Then he could feel her hand exploring the shape of his excited cock through the thin material of his briefs. Her groping fingers only made him harder, until precum was soaking into his briefs. Within a few moments, the girl’s hand slipped inside them to caress the throbbing flesh of her father’s aching shaft.

She pushed his briefs lower and took his hot prick into both of her soft, searching hands. Chance could never get enough of his pretty daughter’s eager touch, and his cock was soon dripping precum over her fingers. He backed away from kissing her to pull the oversized shirt up and off, leaving her completely naked as they stood by the large window. Riley knelt down and pulled her father’s briefs all the way off while he pulled off his t shirt, too.

Riley stayed down on her knees, taking hold of her father’s rigid cock and looking up at him with wide, adoring eyes. Chance was in paradise gazing right back down at her, watching her rub his pulsing stalk against her soft, pretty face. The sight of her moist tongue slipping out of her mouth to lick up and down the length of his hot shaft held him spellbound. The burning love in her eyes only grew deeper and more intense while she bathed his entire cock and ballsac with her tongue. Only then did she take him into her mouth, her full, supple lips stroking along his throbbing shaft as her head began to bob back and forth.

Chance groaned deeply, weaving his fingers into his daughter’s silky hair. As beautiful as she was, she seemed even more so with her lush lips wrapped around her father’s swollen rod.

“I love you, babydoll,” he groaned breathlessly, beginning to push himself deeper into his daughter’s hot, wet mouth.

Riley moaned her agreement around her father’s aching cock, caressing his balls as she sucked on him with all of her hungry affection. Chance held on to her head, watching her and pumping gently back at her wet mouth. He glanced over at the window to see a slight reflection of the two of them in the glass. At that time of day, it wasn’t a strong image but enough to give Chance a good idea of what he and Riley looked like to someone observing from off to the side. It made him think of them being seen together on the beach.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.