Getting to Know Daddy - Cover

Getting to Know Daddy

Copyright© 2018 by James_Steele

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Chance never even knew he had a daughter until sixteen year old, Riley, is sent to live with him by her selfish mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“It feels ... I dunno ... kinda bad,” Riley said, following the statement with a giggle so quick her father wasn’t sure he even heard it.

Back in the hotel suite when they were getting ready to go out for dinner, she’d put on a pink dress that was almost as short as the one she wore to Arnie’s garden party. The top half fit her body snugly while the bottom had a looser, flouncier skirt style. Chance had been bowled over and spent a long time just looking at her while she smiled happily and blushed. Instead of getting used to how beautiful she was he only grew more astonished. When she’d started looking for just the right pair of panties to wear for the evening, her father told her to stop.

“Don’t wear anything underneath,” he’d told her.”

“I can’t do that,” she’d told him, blushing all over again.

“Not even for me? Your own loving father?”

The idea had made her laugh nervously, but she’d gotten a strangely contented look on her face.

“I’ve never done that before. Well, not in a dress,” she said.

He went to her and slipped his arms around her, holding her tight to his body while he slipped one hand under her dress and ran his palm over her smooth hip and ass cheek.

“How would you like knowing I’ll constantly be thinking about you being bare underneath, and how soft and beautiful you are? And how good I would feel knowing you did it just for me?”

The girl purred happily and rested her face against her father’s chest while he slowly massaged her bare ass. “I’d do anything for you,” she’d told him, barely above a whisper with her eyes closed and a blissful smile on her supple lips. “It makes me feel so good knowing I can make you happy and love me.”

Chance felt so good he couldn’t find a word for it. He brought both hands to his daughter’s beautiful face and pulled her to face him. “My beautiful, beautiful daughter,” he told her. “All you ever need to do to have my love is just be yourself. I hope you always know that.”

“I guess I do. I just ... hope I can be enough.”

“Oh my god ... my baby.” Chance kissed her like she was the first and last girl he would ever kiss, and before it was over he realized that she would be, as long as that would make her happy.

At the hotel restaurant, the pair sat close together side by side, and Chance took more than a few opportunities to slide his hand over his daughter’s smooth, supple thighs. A couple of times he risked actually rubbing her bare pussy under the table. And each time he touched her warm mound she leaned back and gazed at him with a look that was hard to define. Her deep, chocolate colored eyes were full of pleasure, love and astonishment. She would also look nervously around the restaurant to see if anyone could tell what her father was doing to her pussy right there under the table cloth.

Now they were walking off their dinner in the area near the hotel. Their pace was lazy and a little bit staggered as they strolled like a couple on their honeymoon. Chance had his arm around the girl’s waist while she kept herself tucked against his body as snugly as she could.

With her ripe curves and graceful poise, the sixteen-year-old easily passed for a girl of twenty. But her father knew no one could see the adoring look in her eye and her fresh expression up close like he could and be reminded of her true age. Either way, she was an amazing young woman ripening into something truly special, and the thought of it was enough to make his knees weak.

They were wandering aimlessly, and when Chance realized they were approaching the entrance to the hotel parking garage, he guided Riley in and got into their rental SUV. He told her there was a special place he wanted to show her, and then drove the few miles to the shore and parked at the top of a low cliff where they could watch the sun go down over the ocean. There was a small, town park across the road and a good gathering of people out to do the same thing. But the father and daughter stayed inside the car to enjoy their front-row view.

“It’s beautiful,” Riley said.

“It is,” her father agreed. “But not half as beautiful as you.”

“Dad, I really don’t know what to do when you say stuff like that,” she said, blushing.

“You don’t have to do anything, but I really need to say it.”

“I guess I’m just not used to it.”

“Looks like we both have a lot to get used to.”

The girl smiled a cryptic smile and looked out the window, facing away from him. “Yeah,” she replied, “like having my dad put his fingers in me under a restaurant table.” She let out a quick giggle. “That’s something no one’s ever done before either.”

“That’s good,” her father said. “I don’t think anyone but me should be touching you and showing you things like that.”

“Really?” She was still gazing off in the other direction, but the smile on her sweet face grew wider.

“Yes, really.” He was ignoring the spectacular sunset and admiring something he found infinitely more intriguing and beautiful: his daughter. He couldn’t keep his eyes off her in whatever she threw on to wear, but in a short, form-fitting dress she was devastating. The shape of her ripe tits was enough to make his knees weak, but the silky-smooth thickness of her shapely legs so beautifully displayed gave him an irresistible craving for her sweet pussy.

“In the interest of full disclosure,” he added, “I’d be the happiest man alive to be the only one. Ever.”

“Ever? Seriously?” She turned in to face him. Her eyes were wide and going moist.

“Yeah,” he nodded. “You’re the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. And I’m sorry, I really shouldn’t want you like I do, but I don’t know another way to love you more.”

“Don’t be sorry. Ever. If you only knew how many times I dreamed of even just having a real father, but having a father who loves me like you do ... I always thought it would just be one of those dreams you’d have like winning hundreds of millions in the lottery.”

By now they were both ignoring the sunset, and Chance was beginning to feel thankful for having tinted windows. Looking at Riley was already making him almost as hard as he had been at the restaurant when he was secretly fingering her wet slit. She shifted in her seat and brought one leg up on the cushion and the other cocked outward with her foot on the floor. Her pussy was teasingly exposed as the hem of her dress barely draped over her mound.

Chance was completely entranced by his daughter’s mesmerizing skin, but at the same time there was no way out of the heart-stopping impact of her confession. He reached for her foot, the one that was resting on top of her seat, and pulled it into his lap. She had to adjust again to accommodate the new position.

“I wasn’t even alive until you came along,” he told her.

Her eyes were welling up with moisture while he took the wedge-heeled sandal off her foot, arranging it in his lap with the arch against his hard cock. Then he started massaging her toes.

“Oh ... oh ... that feels good,” she sighed. “I love it when you just touch me whenever. Or wherever. It makes me feel like I belong to you. Or doing stuff you want. Like not wearing panties tonight.”

Chance pulled her foot a little tighter against the bulge of his cock. He kept massaging the part that wasn’t touching him, along with her ankle.

“Do you belong to me, Riley?”

“Yes, Daddy. As long as you want me to.”

“I want that more than anything,” he said.

As he continued massaging his daughter’s foot, which in turn was putting welcome pressure against his cock, the two stared blankly at the horizon as the sun finally dipped below it. It was growing darker inside the vehicle, but the streetlights along the sidewalk were giving off enough glow to allow Chance to admire the sumptuous young girl in the other seat.

“Baby?”

“Yeah, Dad?”

“Pull your dress hem up a little more. Just enough to let me see your pussy.”

“Anything you want, Daddy.”

Riley did as her father asked, exposing her bald, uncovered slit and mound to his admiring eyes.

“Good girl,” he sighed. “So beautiful. It’s okay if you want to touch it, pretty baby.”

“Yes, Daddy. Thank you.” She brought her hand to her smooth mound and lightly raked her pouting pussy with her fingers. “Daddy? Is it bad to keep getting wet just being around you?”

“No, darling. It just shows how much we love each other.”

“I love you so much.”

“I love you, too, precious.”

While watching his daughter slowly rub her naked pussy, Chance unzipped his pants and got his erect cock out in the open, holding Riley’s foot to his aching shaft. It wasn’t that he had a thing for girls’ feet, he just needed to feel his beautiful daughter’s skin against his cock.

Admiring the girl’s blossoming desire was the only thing keeping him from instantly lunging across the console and planting his hard on deep inside her tight, young pussy. That telltale look of weakness was coming across her face, the same kind of feeling he had, but there was also a look of distracted concern behind it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.