Ariel's Dance - Cover

Ariel's Dance

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ariel has had a crush on her father for years. Shortly before his wedding she and her soon to be Step-Mother Janet come up with a way for Ariel's father to sleep with with. But first Ariel has to have sex with the man who took Janet's virginity and to give Janet's son David a sibling through the same man. Will Ariel be able to go through with it when she finds out who she has to sleep with before she can sleep with her own father?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Pregnancy  

Ariel wa in shock. She stood there for a moment, unsure what to say or even believe what she just heard. Then her grandfather moved his hand to his mouth and coughed slightly. Her attention returned to the older man standing in her room.

All she could think to say was, “Why?”

“Excuse me? Why what?” asked Adam.

Ariel shrugged and expanded on her earlier question, “Why me? Why are you the one that’s going to take my virginity? When we danced yesterday I never even once thought I’d be doing anything like this with you.”

Adam took a step towards Ariel but she flinched so he stopped and said, “Well I’ve been thinking about doing this with you for a little while now. But from what I hear it hasn’t been as long as you’ve been thinking of doing this with your dad.”

Ariel’s eyes shot wide and she covered her face in her hands, “Janet told you about that? Oh my god.”

Adam took a hold of Ariel’s hands and looked into her eyes, “You have nothing to worry about my Ariel. She only told me that as a last resort. When she had originally gone to me with the idea of me having sex with you and impregnating you she had intended to not mention that little detail. But I had turned her down. She tried every little trick she could think of to talk me into doing this, and when she asked me why I was saying no I told her that doing this was something I didn’t think you’d be willing to do. I honestly thought you’d be turned off by the idea of incest.”

Ariel squeezed Adam’s hands and briefly smiled and said, “I guess now would be a good time to go forward with this then.”

Quickly Adam said, “Actually we will have to wait for a while.”

Confused Ariel asked, “Why? I thought the deal was to have sex at 2 p.m. and it’s already 2:30pm. Did you change your mind? Unless Janet found another way to talk my dad into making love to me we need to do this.”

“We still will do this. But Janet wanted to have a little more involvement in this.” Adam laughed. “No I don’t mean she’ll actually be here. She and your father had a little trouble on the way to their destination and Janet called with a last minute idea.”

Adam tapped a little device on his ear. It was his hands free Bluetooth device.

“She’ll call when she’s ready for us to continue.” Adam stated.

Adam and Ariel talked for a little over 20 minutes before he got the call. He spoke to her then he took his phone out and hit some buttons. He set his phone on a stand next to Ariel’s bed.

“Okay honey you’re on speaker.” said Adam.

A quiet voice called out through the phone, “Ariel are you there?”

“I’m here. What’s going on?” Ariel asked.

Janet was silent for a moment before she replied in a hushed voice, “Okay I’m back. Your father had to take care of some business for a bit. I heard some noise and thought that was him just now. Okay as for your question. We experienced some technical difficulties on the road so your father and I haven’t had the chance to have sex as a married couple yet. Remember how I told you I wanted you to have sex for the first time when I had sex with your father as his wife for the first time?”

Ariel hesitantly answered, “Yes. What does that have to do with anything? And why in the world didn’t you tell me it was my Grandfather that you were setting me up with?”

“It has everything to do with this. I called Adam earlier to set this up so that he wouldn’t have sex with you too soon. That’s why he was late getting to you. When your father gets here I’m going to keep my phone on and talk things through.” said Janet.

“Oh my GOD you’re going to have my dad listen to my de-virgining? I can’t do that.” Ariel yelled.

“Why not? You were the one that wanted sex from your own father and to give him children.” questioned Janet.

“This is different. Out of all the things I fantasized about having my Dad listen to me losing my virginity to my Grandfather, his Dad was never one of my dreams. I always knew that it was a possibility that my dad would never make love to me, but I never wanted him to hear me having sex with another man. If he has to listen to me then never mind. I’ll stay untouched for the rest of my life.” Ariel cried the last part.

Ariel was then surprised to hear laughing coming from her phone.

Janet cleared her throat, “Sorry, that was rude. My intention wasn’t for your father to be in on the call with you. I have my bluetooth in and it was going to be one of my foreplay with him. He likes to play games. Only I would be able to hear what was going on with you and Adam. Forget all that. What you need to think of now is how much fun you’re going to have with your Grandfather this coming two weeks. He’s a really good lover. Maybe not on the same level as your father though. Even to this day when I make love to Adam I s...” Some silence came.

Soon Janet spoke again. “Hello darling. Did you get everything taken care of at the rental store?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.