Ariel's Dance
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ariel has had a crush on her father for years. Shortly before his wedding she and her soon to be Step-Mother Janet come up with a way for Ariel's father to sleep with with. But first Ariel has to have sex with the man who took Janet's virginity and to give Janet's son David a sibling through the same man. Will Ariel be able to go through with it when she finds out who she has to sleep with before she can sleep with her own father?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Pregnancy  

Ariel was so excited she felt as if she could climb to the tallest building in the city and shout for all the world to hear. Her father was finally getting married again. Her mother had left when Ariel was only four and a half. She really never knew why. Ariel only had a few memories of her mom and they weren’t all that great. Except for the one good memory. Her mother had been very beautiful. She remembers her mother calling to her and picking her up. When her mother held on to her she had an amazing smile. One reason she didn’t have many memories of her mother was the fact that her father never really talked much about her. Lately that didn’t bother her as often because Janet her soon to be stepmother was an amazing woman. Every year after her mother left her father seemed to get more lonely. That is until he started dating Janet. A beautiful woman that was close to his age. She had long hair that flowed down to about where her belt would go on her pants. Even though Ariel isn’t really attracted to women she has even found herself staring at Janet’s full luscious breasts on a few different occasions. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Ariel only had small B cups of her own. Some of her fellow students even accused her of stuffing her bra. Before this current year of high school she had only a small A cup bust. But she had started growing during the summer vacation. The days where she was dragged to the swimming pool by either her friends or family, she always dreaded those days. She and her father had always been active in sports and other things. But when she was surrounded by girls her age, older, or even younger than her that had bigger breasts than her she was left embarrassed.

As she stood there in the most beautiful dress that she had ever been in Ariel looked at her soon to be mother Ariel wondered why it took so long for her father to ask Janet out. They had known eachother since they were both cute and chubby little babies. Ariel snuck a peek at the wedding guests and saw her father standing in the front of them all. She noticed how tall and handsome he was. She looked him over and found that her gaze stopped in between his legs. She had caught him naked a few times so she didn’t have to imagine much what it looked like there. Her heart started beating at what she thought to be super speed, when that happened she shook her head and wondered why in the world her mother would have left a man like her father. Especially a man with a dick as wonderful looking as his.

Ariel decided that she wouldn’t think of the woman from her father’s past, or what it would feel like with his dick pounding into today, after all this was the day her father was to make new vows with another woman. The same vows she knew her father had taken with her own mother. She knew they were the same because she had seen her parent’s wedding video before her father caught her watching it and then he had disposed of it.

As everyone sat at their beautifully decorated tables eating their delicious meals at the reception Janet rose from her chair and spoke to the guests, “I would like to thank everyone for coming to Tobey and my wedding. Especially to Ariel who was my Maid of Honor. It meant so much to me having you up there with your father and I.” Janet gave Ariel a loving look that she wasn’t used to seeing coming from anyone other than her father. She imagined what it would have felt like coming from her mom.

Then Janet looked back to the guests, “And to my father-in-law. You’ve been so wonderful to me.” Janet froze with a weird smile on her face then continued. “And my wonderful husband. I’ve known Tobey for most of my life. For so long we were the best of friends. And when he told me that he was getting...” She paused for a moment and it looked like she was actually about to cry. “When he told me that he was getting married and later on that he was going to become a father, I realized then that what I’ve felt for him for so long, for most of my life was more than friendship. My parents weren’t the most loving people so I hadn’t realized what I was feeling. Regardless of my feelings my heart still hurt for him when he told me that his wife was leaving him. I put aside my feelings so I could be there for him as the friend he needed. in his moment of need. I even covered my feelings so much that I even tried my hand at a relationship myself. It gave me a wonderful son that I think the world of. Tobey was even there for me when the relationship with that man ended. He didn’t even try asking me who that man was. Then long after I had given up hope of a life with the man who had been my best friend for so long I have finally married that man, the love of my life.”

As Ariel sat and watched her father with his new wife she felt a pinch of jealousy and sadness hit her heart. She wondered if this is how Janet felt when she found out the man she loved was marrying someone else. She thought back to the conversation she had with Janet a couple nights before. Ariel had just gotten back from her ballet practice and she wanted to relax for a while. She put her headphones on, turned the music up, she removed her clothes and put on the baggiest shirt she owned. It barely even reached her hips. Then she looked through some photos she had in hidden folders on her computer. She had some pictures of the man she’s had a crush on since she was twelve. No it wasn’t anyone super famous, he had done some modeling in his younger days but hadn’t been famous for it world wide. Well not as far as she knew anyways. She even had some naked pics of him she had secretly copied from Janet’s computer. A few weeks back Ariel’s computer had crashed and she had to use a computer so she could finish an assignment for school. It was during a time that she was looking at a nude picture of the man and she had just reached a small orgasm brought on by her own fingers rubbing her pussy when Janet came walking into her room.

Ariel hadn’t noticed Janet’s entrance. So after her orgasm she sat up properly in her chair and she started to swivel around like she had when she was a child. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed she was no longer alone in her room. There standing in her room just in front of her door stood Janet.

Janet stood frozen with a shocked look on her face. Then she tore her eyes away from the computer screen and then looked at her future step-daughter, “I came up to let you know that dinner was ready.” Her gaze went back to the computer screen. “Why do you have ... why were you ... pics of ... Why do you have naked pictures of your father on your computer?”

Ariel was in shock, and in that moment she completely forgot that she could just close the her laptop or even press the power button. She panicked and picked her laptop up and was about to throw it across the room when Janet ran to her and stopped Ariel from doing something that she would later regret. After the laptop was placed back on the desk Ariel just fell to her knees next to her bed.

For what seemed like an eternity of sitting on her floor alone. Ariel was brought back to reality when she felt someone sitting next to her wrapping their arms around her.

“It’s okay darling. It’s okay. You don’t have to worry about any of that.” said Janet.

Ariel sniffed and wiped away the tears running down her face, “Worry about what? What are you talking about?”

For a moment Janet looked confused then she said, “You kept crying and saying, ‘Don’t let Daddy find out. He’ll hate me.’ I can assure you that your father wouldn’t hate you for having those kinds of pictures of him, or the fact that you were masturbating to those pictures. Would you like to know a little secret? Of course. I’ve caught your father masturbating to pictures of you sometimes. He doesn’t know that I’ve seen that though. In our role playing games he’s even asked to call me...”

“Okay I’m not sure I want to know about my Dad’s sex life with you.” said Ariel.

“Oh. That’s understandable.” replied Janet.

As Janet was getting ready to move Ariel grabbed ahold of her sleeve.

“But part of me does kind of want to know about it too. So will you tell me?” asked Ariel.

“Your father has asked me to let him call me Ariel during sex. And when he does I’m supposed to call him Dad or any variations of the name. He says it’s just a Little Mermaid fetish but he’s let slip some hints that he’s actually thinking of you and not that hot Disney Princess. And before you ask I don’t feel comfortable telling you those details. You are only 17 after all.”

Ariel buried her face in her knees for a moment then looked to Janet, “Are you sure you can’t tell me more?”

Janet let out a short yet loud laugh, “I’m sure. I think I’d rather tell you about how I lost my virginity than to tell you all the secrets in my love life with your father. And I’m not about to tell you that secret just yet. Maybe someday. So why all this interest in this anyways? Are you going to tell me you weren’t just looking at your dad’s picture because you wanted a good looking body to fantasize about, but you have a crush on him or something?”

Ariel hid her face even harder and deeper into her knees than she had before and she quietly replied with a, “Yes.”

Janet was stunned for a moment. But then again Tobey was a very good looking man. She wondered if there was any woman out there that would be able to resist fantasizing about him. Other than those women who were lesbians.

“Oh. Wow. I didn’t think that would actually be your answer.” Janet took in a deep breath, “So how long have you had a crush on your father?”

Ariel shrugged her shoulders. Then she looked to the mother like figure next to her then she looked towards the door, “I guess since I was 12. But after I turned 13 I’d actually have fantasies and dreams of being with him. You know se ... se ... s ... sexually.”

Janet felt sympathy towards the girl, “That’s about the age I was when I started fantasizing about the man who took my virginity. It wasn’t until my 14th birthday that I was with him for the first of many times.”

Ariel was looking a little less sad and more curious as she asked, “Who was the man who took your virginity? Was it David’s father? Did you continue your relationship with him for so many years?”

Janet chuckled, “Yes it was the same man. He and your father are the only two men I’ve actually allowed in my ... in my pussy. With or even without a condom. Sure I’ve given a few other guys blow jobs and anal, but only two guys have had my pussy.”

“You’ve actually let a guy go up your ass? That’s disgusting. I could never do that.” said Ariel with a funny look on her face. “So are you going to tell me who took your virginity? Does Dad know?”

“NO! And he’ll never know.” Janet stood up. She brushed away the wrinkles from her clothes. “Sorry it’s just that your father wouldn’t like that information.” She thought a moment. “Would you ever like to actually have your father make love to you? Or was that just a fantasy?”

Ariel’s eyes shot wide and without thinking she said, “I’d love that more than anything in the world. I could die the happiest woman in the world if I could make love to him even just once in my life and I never made love to another man again. Would you let me do that with him?”

With the most loving and understanding tone Janet told the young woman, “I would be thrilled to share your father with you. In fact I believe I could arrange it to happen. More than just the one time too.” Before Ariel could say anything Janet added, “There are two conditions for me to make that happen though.”

Ariel’s face nearly dropped, “Oh. I’ll do anything you want if you can get my father to make love to me. Anything I swear.”

“First thing is, I don’t want your father to be the only man you ever make love to in your life. So I’m going to arrange for another man to make love to you first. Will you be okay with that?”

“I really wanted my father to take my virginity. But ... If this is the only way I can get my dad’s love then fine I’ll do it.” answered Ariel.

Janet nodded, “Good. The other condition is that I want you to give my son David a sibling. I can’t do it myself. I’ve had complicated health issues that have prevented me from doing it. So you’re going to let David’s father impregnate you. Only after you’ve given birth to the child will I allow you to be with your father sexually.”

Ariel paused for only the briefest moment, “I’ll do it. But only if you let me have my own condition. After I give birth to David’s sibling my father has to give me a sibling of my own.”

“But I told you that I can’t have more children.” said Janet.

“I wasn’t talking about you giving me a sibling. I want to have my father’s child. I’ve dreamed for years about having his children.”

Janet thought for a couple minutes then she said, “I had planned on starting you on the pill before you started having sex with your father. But if that’s what you want then I suppose that’s acceptable.”

Ariel and Janet talked for another half hour and as Janet was getting ready to leave she said, “I’ll arrange for you to have sex with David’s father shortly after your father and I leave for our honeymoon. I think 2 pm your time will be a good time for him to take your virginity.”

“Why would you set it for that time Janet? Is that the time he took your virginity?” asked Ariel.

“Not even close. He took my virginity at 1:30 am. I wanted you to lose your virginity at that time because that should be the time that your father and I will be making love for the first time as man and wife.” Janet smiled at the thought of having sex with her husband at the same time as Ariel having sex with the man who took her virginity.

“That’s kind of weird that you’d want to be setting things up like that.” said Ariel.

Janet shrugged her shoulders, “I guess you could think of it that way. But not as weird as either of us being able to imagine your father was making love to you that time. I bet he’ll be imagining it that way.”

Ariel shook with excitement, “I can’t wait for this. So will you tell me now who it is that will be taking my virginity? I think i should know who he is if I’m going to be having part of his body in me and I’m going to be giving him a child.”

Janet placed a finger to her chin as if she were thinking over her answer, “I don’t think I’ll tell you now. I don’t want you to be acting strange around him while your father is around. So I think I’ll set up a secret code password or something.”

“Sounds fun. What would that code be?” asked Ariel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.