How Helen Learns to Love Anal - Cover

How Helen Learns to Love Anal

Copyright© 2018 by Unca D

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - An erotic enema romance: Eric and Helen bump into each other at the grocery. They're immediately attracted to each other and become lovers. He discovers she is anally erotic and begins giving her enemas prior to anal sex. Helen finds enemas themselves arousing, so she and Eric explore integrating them into their lovemaking. This story is for enema aficionados and contains much sex and many enemas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Enema   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

Morning light roused me. Helen was lying beside me, awake. “Good morning,” I said.

“Morning...”

“Do you need to use the bathroom?”

“I went already,” she replied.

“Well, I need to. I forgot about that aspect of enemas.”

When I returned Helen was sitting up, still in her peek-a-boo babydoll and with the covers over her lap. “What should we do today?” I asked.

“Now, I think I need an enema,” she said. “My tummy is starting to pooch out. Do we need to wait until tonight?”

“No. Some think first thing in the morning is the best time for one. Have you been having trouble going?”

“Not really ... not like sometimes. I think it has to do with that big dinner last night -- it finally made its way down here.” She put her hand low on her belly.

“If that’s what you want to do.” I wheeled the stand to bedside and carried the enema bag into the bathroom to fill it. When I returned Helen had pulled up the covers and spread the towel. “Are you going to take this in your nightie?” I asked.

“Sure, why not? I like how I look in it and you have good access to my bottom.”

I hung the bag on the stand and reached for the tube of lube. “I put some castile soap in this one,” I said as I adjusted the height of the stand.

“How much?”

“Two teaspoons in two quarts ... quite a bit milder than the one you gave me last night.”

“That’s about a third of what I gave you,” she said.

“It’s more than enough to be effective.”

“I’m really sorry I made it so strong for you. I hope I didn’t make you too uncomfortable.”

“It was uncomfortable enough,” I replied.

She regarded me ruefully. “Are you angry with me?”

“No, I’m not angry with you. It was lack of experience -- something I might have done myself. You had the right intentions.”

“So, you forgive me?”

“Of course I forgive you,” I said, “but let’s discuss these things ahead of time.”

“Fair enough -- though, I wouldn’t have blamed you if you gave me what I gave you -- to teach me a lesson.”

“Helen -- I would never intentionally do anything to cause you discomfort.”

She pressed her palm against my cheek. “I know. I know you wouldn’t.” She watched as I adjusted the stand. “I see you’re making the stand higher.”

“You remember me saying you should get an enema into your colon fast before it realizes what hit it? That’s especially true of soapsuds. You don’t want to stimulate motility before it’s all in and have to fight back-pressure.”

Helen’s mouth made an O shape and she nodded in comprehension. “That position you used last night ... Sims. It looks like how I cuddle with you.”

“You cuddle with me on your right side. That would be reverse Sims.”

“Is that a good way to take an enema?”

“Yeah,” I replied. “Some think it’s the best way for a high enema. It puts your colon slightly downhill and once the enema finds a passage, it flows down into your cecum. It’s almost like filling your colon from top down instead of bottom up.”

“I want to try it while cuddling,” she said.

“Why don’t you lie on your right side and draw up your knees.” Helen complied. I spread her buttocks and began working the lubricating gel into her delightful pucker. Then, I inserted the nozzle, easing it all the way into her rectum. This activity always made me hard and being au naturel there was no hiding it.

I moved the stand so I could reach the clamp while lying on the bed. Helen cuddled against me and pulled herself tight against me. She wrapped her left leg around mine and her fingers around my erect phallus. “Suspicions confirmed,” she said. “You do get a thrill from doing this.”

“I never kept it from you,” I replied. I held her around her shoulder blades and reached under her gown to caress the small of her back and buttocks. My finger encountered the hose and nozzle in her anus and I adjusted it to make sure it was in all the way. “Ready?”

“I’m a little apprehensive,” she said, “not knowing what to expect.”

“You should expect an enema that’s amped up a bit,” I replied. “Relax and hold onto me. Same rules apply -- any cramping tell me and we’ll stop the flow. Ready?”

“Ready.” I snapped open the clamp and resumed caressing her back and bottom. “Mmm ... I love that initial cool surge and then the warmth. So far it feels like a plain water one. Oh, Eric. Cuddling and having you hold me is so nurturing. I feel so close to you.”

Helen’s breathing became slow, deep and deliberate. I could feel her abdominal muscles moving against me. “Having cramps?” I asked.

“Just some mild pressure. Deep breathing alleviates it.”

“Relax your belly and let it fill,” I coached as I caressed her back and bottom and felt the muscles in her belly flexing.

“Flexing my abdominal muscles helps, too,” she said.

“Anything to help the enema find its way,” I remarked. “It sounds like you’re getting to know your colon.”

“Maybe I am. I feel pressure building and I jerk a muscle to give it a nudge.” I felt her belly twitch against me. “Like that. Your touch is so soothing, so relaxing,” she said. “Now the enema is flowing in easily.”

I glanced at the bag. “Looks like about half done.”

“I’m starting to feel the fullness,” she said as I continued caressing her back, bottom and thigh. “You made it warm. That’s how I like them.” I regarded the bag and estimated it was about three-fourths done. “I felt bubbles inside near my left side.”

“You’re doing really well,” I said as I stroked her back and buttocks.

“Feeling really full, now. Feels like my tummy is bulging.”

“Just a little more. Relax and let it into your colon.”

The bag continued to deflate until it was flat and flaccid. By twisting the hose I could turn it sideways to be sure it was empty. “We’re done,” I said as I snapped shut the clamp. “I’ll take the nozzle.”

“Leave it in for now,” she said. “I like how it feels. I’m feeling the soap already -- a dull sort of nausea.”

“Last night I felt it right away. I knew there was something extra in the water. This enema might feel a little different when you expel. It might give you a tingle in your bottom.”

She reached for my hand and we locked fingers. “Cramp building,” she said.

“Hold it back,” I said. “Panting like a dog can help.”

Helen took rapid shallow breaths through parted lips. Then she closed her eyes and grimaced. “They’re coming stronger and faster -- must be the soap.”

“It’s stimulating peristalsis in your colon.”

“It sure is.”

“Keep holding it,” I coached. “The longer the better.”

“I know ... I’m trying ... Another...” She took more shallow breaths and then grimaced. “They’re coming one after another. At least the nozzle is giving me something to clamp down against. Uhnnn...” Helen closed her eyes and grimaced. “It’s passing.”

“When you think you can’t hold it any longer, get up and go,” I said.

“Take the nozzle out, now?”

“Okay...” I slid out from under her, grasped the hose and eased the nozzle from between her buttocks. Helen lay on her right side in a fetal position, her knees drawn up. I wiped off the nozzle with a washcloth and hung it on a hook on the stand. Then I sat on the bed and caressed her thigh.

“Strong one,” Helen gasped. She panted and grimaced.

“Let me help you hold it,” I said and folded the washcloth. Pressing it hard against her anus with one finger I squeezed her buttocks together tight with my other hand.

Helen groaned and a loud gurgle came from her belly. “If you hadn’t done that I would have had an accident. I could barely resist the urge to bear down.”

“Is it passing?”

“Yeah,” she panted. “I better go before the next one hits.” She rolled onto her back, sat and stood. I watched her trot toward the bathroom and close the door.

I took the opportunity to carry the empty bag to the main bath where I flushed any remaining soapsuds from it and then filled it to the brim with quite warm water. The thermometer was in the en suite so I had to adjust the temperature by feel. After capping the bag, blowing some air in for headroom and, after flushing air from the hose I carried to the bedroom and hung it on the stand.

She emerged from the bathroom. “How did you make out?” I asked.

“Really good -- I feel really cleaned out.”

“And the soapsuds?”

“I liked it,” she said. “Soapsuds did give the enema quite a kick. It was like the first one you gave me -- lots came out. And I did feel a little tingle -- a mild burning sensation as I pushed it out.” She embraced me and we kissed. “You holding me made it easier for me to hold it. I want to take the first enema of a series like that -- cuddling with you -- and, with soapsuds.”

“If that’s what you want, then that’s what we’ll do. I have a bag full of clear water for you. It’s a good idea to follow a soapsuds enema with plain water to rinse out any remaining soap. Do you want to take this cuddling?”

“On my back,” she replied and lay on the bed on her left side.

Again I buttered her anus with lube, working it into her orifice with my finger; and again I penetrated her pinkish-tan pucker with the ivory-white nozzle, watching her bottom swallow the whole thing up to the hose fitting.

Kneeling on the bed near her hips I grasped the hose. “Ready?”

“Ready.” I snapped open the clamp to let the water flow. “Mmm...” she said, “nice and warm.”

I spread open her gown and placed my hand on her abdomen, giving it a gentle, counter-clockwise massage to help move the enema deeper into her colon. “Touch feels nice,” she said as I caressed her. “Lower?” I moved my hand lower and continued massaging her, my fingers brushing against the top of her bush. “Lower?” she said again and I got the hint.

I began running my fingers up and down through her bush, massaging her mons, gradually working them into her slit. My fingertips crossed her clit and her belly jerked. Probing lower I encountered her copious juices pooling at the entrance of her vagina.

Lying between her thighs I noticed the nozzle had slipped out a couple inches, so I pushed it back in place. Then I spread her labia, kissed and licked their smooth inner surfaces and pushed my tongue into her vagina to taste her juices. Moving up I drew her engorged clit between my lips and began stroking it with my tongue.

Slipping my arms under her thighs I put my right hand on her left breast, its firm nipple between my thumb and forefingers. With my left hand I gently palpitated her belly and could feel fullness developing under the gothic arch of her ribcage.

Helen put her hand on mine and pressed my fingers into her breast. I began stroking her nipple with my thumb. “This feels so good,” she said, “the warmth and fullness penetrating into my tummy ... your touch ... so arousing...” Her breathing deepened and became panting and I felt her heart begin to race. She put both hands onto her abdomen. “I can feel my colon filling up,” she said. “This is so arousing...” Looking toward her face I could see her belly begin to swell. It rose and fell with her breathing, falling a little less with each exhale.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.