How Helen Learns to Love Anal
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Unca D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An erotic enema romance: Eric and Helen bump into each other at the grocery. They're immediately attracted to each other and become lovers. He discovers she is anally erotic and begins giving her enemas prior to anal sex. Helen finds enemas themselves arousing, so she and Eric explore integrating them into their lovemaking. This story is for enema aficionados and contains much sex and many enemas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Enema   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

I opened Helen’s dresser drawer and retrieved her vibrator. “Are you going to use that on me?” she asked.

“No. You’re going to use it on you. I’ll be busy holding up the bag. We need to invest in a stand. There’s a hospital supply place I know of. I’ll type up a phony purchase order on hospital letterhead and pay for it with my credit card -- get it for wholesale.”

She followed me into the bathroom. “Make it hot like the last one but a bit less volume. That one really did get uncomfortable toward the end.”

“If I fill the bag to the tippy-top it holds two quarts and about four ounces.”

“That sounds right.”

I opened the faucet on the hot side to warm it up. In the meantime I dashed to the kitchen and returned with a container of salt. Adjusting the faucet I ran the tap until the thermometer read 108. “Since this is your third enema tonight I’m adding some salt to it. I don’t want your electrolytes getting out of whack. This also will reduce your need to get up and whiz in the middle of the night.” Using my palm to measure a couple teaspoons’ worth of salt I dumped it in the measuring cup and filled it with water. Then I filled the bag to the brim with plain water. After capping it I blew air into the hose before shaking the bag to mix the salt and then inverting it and flushing out air. “Why did you do that,” she asked, “blow into the hose?”

“Some headroom in the bag helps it drain completely,” I said as I affixed the nozzle. “It also makes it easier to mix the contents so they’re uniform.”

Helen lay on our bed on her side. I caressed her buttocks and thighs. “You have the sexiest bottom,” I said. “It’s round and firm and smooth.” She giggled as I kissed her buttocks, hips and the small of her back.

Then I spread her and lubed her anus. It glistened with the slick gel as I worked the tip into her orifice. The nozzle slid effortlessly into her rectum, up to its hilt. She lay on her back, fully nude. I handed the vibrator to her. “Use this when you think the time is ripe,” I said and lifted the bag.

Helen lifted her knees and lowered them to spread her thighs, the soles of her feet touching. “Ready,” she said. I snapped open the clamp. “I love the initial inrush of cool water ... then it heats up and I love that feeling. Can you slow it down a little? I want to savor.”

I closed the clamp one notch. “Better?”

“Mmm ... Better. I feel the warmth deep in my tummy already. I love that feeling” She turned on the vibrator, adjusted the speed and pressed the device’s shaft between her labia. “You know at one time and not that long ago I’d be way too self-conscious to use this in front of you. Not any more ... This all feels so good, Eric.”

Helen’s eyelids drooped, her lips parted and her jaw relaxed. Her left hand moved to her chest and she began teasing her small, firm nipples. The bag was about half empty and I could already see her belly start to swell.

She slid the vibrator in her slit until its tip was against her clit. Her thighs began to quiver and her breathing grew heavy.

Helen placed her hand on her belly and ran her fingers along the outline of her colon. Then she resumed pinching her nipples.

The sight had reinvigorated my flagging erection -- her nude body, the look of arousal on her face, her sleek legs spread with the enema nozzle plugged into her anus. I could see her juices oozing out between her inner lips, coating the hilt of the nozzle and dripping onto the towel under her hips.

“Oh! This is so intense!” she gasped. Her breathing became vocal panting and I knew she would be coming soon. I snapped the clamp fully open. She drew in a breath, drew up her thighs, lifted her face and moaned. Helen pinched her left nipple and pulled on it. She panted and moaned again and a flush covered her face and neck.

Helen lifted the vibrator. Eyes closed and mouth open she panted as she regained her breath, and her belly made random twitches. A broad grin crossed her face and she switched off the vibrator. “That was amazing,” she said. “The pressure was building as the tension built down here.”

“The enema finished about the same time as you did,” I remarked as I closed the clamp and set the empty bag on the bed.

“I feel full but not too full,” she said. “The warmth feels good.”

“Can you hold it for a little while?” I asked.

“I think so ... for a little while.”

“Good.” I turned her so she lay athwart the bed, her buttocks on the edge of the mattress, the nozzle still embedded in her bottom. Spreading her thighs I adjusted my stance so my manhood was aligned with her ladyparts and eased into her.

“That feels good,” she said. “You feel big and hard.”

“I’m taking you this way so I don’t put pressure on your belly,” I said. “You feel tighter than normal -- probably because your rectum is inflated with water and squeezing your vagina.” Putting my hands on her firm and bulging abdomen I began thrusting in and out. With my fingers I traced the outline of her distended colon. Helen’s abdomen normally was taut and flat and I had no difficulty feeling its structure.

“This feels good, Eric,” she said. “You’re giving my G-spot some stimulation.”

“Enough for you to come again?” I asked.

“Probably not but that’s okay. Go ahead and have yours.”

I continued rocking my hips, my cadence increasing as I felt my climax nearing. Grunting I pushed into her and ejaculated.

I eased the nozzle from her and helped her stand. “You probably want to go, now,” I remarked.

“Come with me?”

We went into the en suite. Helen sat on the toilet and I sat on the edge of the tub. She lifted her face, closed her eyes and expelled a long gush of water into the bowl. “Feels so good pushing it out,” she said. “I think there’s something orgasmic about a big enema -- there’s the buildup, the tension and then the release.”

“I never thought of it that way,” I remarked.

She released another long gush. “I can feel my colon deflating and my tummy going back to normal. I love that feeling.”

“Linda said expelling an enema is half the fun.”

“I thought you weren’t going to mention her.”

“I’m not going to discuss what she and I practiced,” I replied, “except to say some of what you and I have done is what she and I did and some of it has been totally original.”

Helen pressed her hand to her abdomen. “I can feel the water moving up and across and filling my rectum,” she said and pushed out more. “I think I’m almost done. I’ll sit here a bit longer in case more drains out. I was thinking, Eric. All couples have sex. I wonder how many have the kind of sex we had tonight.”

“Not many,” I replied, “but probably more than you’d expect.”

“I think it is something special we have. We’re sharing something that’s deeply personal and deeply nurturing. You’ve helped me discover many things about myself, and discovering this is a powerful bond between us.” She grunted and expelled a small amount. “I think I’m done.” She reached for the tissue and cleaned herself off. “Just a little color in the water,” she remarked. “I’m really clean inside, now.” She pressed the flush handle.

We snuggled in our bed. Helen ran her fingers through my chest hair. “I meant what I said in the bathroom,” she said. “You introducing me to enemas and anal play has strengthened the trust I have in you ... in us and in our love. Before last week I considered that part of my body taboo ... filthy. I didn’t want to touch it and if someone else wanted to touch it, it was perverse for them and disgusting to me. No longer. If I can trust you with my rectum ... what can I NOT trust you with?”

“Love is giving and trusting,” I replied.

“Then the past two days have strengthened our love.”

“Shall we look for a ring this weekend?” I asked.

“I told you -- I don’t need a ring.”

“Would it hurt to look?”

“I suppose not.”


Holding hands Helen and I stepped into a jeweler’s in a local strip mall. I recognized the sales clerk on duty. “Allison! I didn’t know you worked here.”

“Eric, it’s been a long time.”

“Helen -- this is Allison Blake...”

“Now Allison Keene,” the clerk said holding up her left hand.

“Allison -- my finacee Helen Jaffee. Helen -- Allison and I dated in high school.”

“How can I help?” Allison asked.

“We’re looking for an engagement ring -- nothing fancy, just a solitaire.”

“Newly engaged,” Allison remarked. “ How sweet. Congratulations. You make a lovely couple.”

“Thanks,” I said.

“We want something that won’t break the budget,” Helen added.

“What is the budget?” Allison asked.

“We were hoping for something under a thousand,” I replied. “Twelve hundred, tops.”

“Eric doesn’t need to prove his love by spending an entire paycheck or two on a ring for me,” Helen added. “He loves me and I know it.”

“I see ... Here’s a new line for us that’s very affordable,” Allison said and unlocked a display case. “Do you know your size?”

“A five I think we figured,” I replied.

Allison brought out a gold band with a solitaire stone. “That’s very pretty,” Helen remarked.

“Try it on.”

Helen slid the ring onto her finger. “That looks very nice on you,” I added. “How’s the fit?”

“The fit is perfect,” Helen replied. “This looks way too nice.”

“What’s the price?” I asked.

“Eight fifty,” Allison replied. “It’s a one and a half carat stone in a ten karat setting.”

“Eight hundred fifty? Dollars?” I asked.

“That’s right.”

“It can’t be a real diamond for that price,” Helen said. “Is it cubic zirconia?”

“It’s a Moissanite,” Allison answered. “Moissanite is a lab-grown crystal of silicon carbide. They’re fairly new on the market.”

“Silicon carbide,” I repeated. “It makes a very pretty stone.”

“The optical, conductivity and hardness properties are very similar to a diamond. These are popular with couples on a budget. Unless you’re an expert, you’d never guess it’s not a diamond.”

“It is a pretty ring,” I said and looked at Helen. Her gray eyes were shifting from me to the stone to Allison and back again. “You’d be bothered knowing it’s not a real diamond, wouldn’t you?” I looked at Allison. “Can we see something with a real diamond?”

“Certainly.” Allison opened another display case and returned with another ring. “This is an eighteen karat setting. The diamond is just under one carat.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.