How Helen Learns to Love Anal
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Unca D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An erotic enema romance: Eric and Helen bump into each other at the grocery. They're immediately attracted to each other and become lovers. He discovers she is anally erotic and begins giving her enemas prior to anal sex. Helen finds enemas themselves arousing, so she and Eric explore integrating them into their lovemaking. This story is for enema aficionados and contains much sex and many enemas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Enema   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

Helen sat beside me as I drove her Leaf from The Reef towards town. The restaurant was out of town but not so far as to risk running down her battery. I had become fond of her electric car, especially the economics of it and never having to fill the tank.

She put her hand on my thigh. I regarded her -- she was wearing a green checked undress with a halter top and sandals. I had on my shorts, a polo shirt and deck shoes. I put my hand on hers. “Nervous?” I asked.

“A bit ... mainly of the unknown. I know you’ll take care of me, Eric.”

“You have nothing to fear but fear itself,” I remarked as I pulled into my garage. Helen hooked up the charging cable while I unlocked the door to the unit. We went upstairs to our bedroom. Sitting on the dresser was a plastic bag containing the necessities, along with a large bowl from the kitchen.

“Should I try going to the bathroom first?” she asked.

“Not necessary but go ahead if it’ll make you feel better.”

She stepped into the en suite and closed the door. Shortly she emerged. “No luck?”

Helen shook her head. “No luck.”

I carried the bowl into the bathroom and filled it with warm water. Then I grabbed a towel from the linen closet. “Spread this on the bed,” I said and handed it to her. I opened the bag and removed a ten ounce douche bulb and a tube of surgical lube. The bulb was made of blue silicone rubber and had a white, curved snout attached.

Helen looked over my shoulder. “That looks like a vaginal douche,” she remarked.

“It works just as well as a rectal douche. The side discharge holes in the tip spray in different directions to better loosen anything that’s stuck.” I squeezed the bulb to empty it of air, poked the tip into the bowl and released my grip. The bulb slowly expanded as it filled with water. Holding it upright I squeezed out more air and then filled it the rest of the way from the bowl.

“How should I be?” she asked.

“Lie on your left side. Get comfortable. Draw up your knees.” I lifted the hem of her sundress. “Uh ... We need to lose the briefs.”

“Oh,. duh...” She slid them down her legs and placed them on the foot of the bed.

“I’m going to put some surgical lube on your bottom. Just relax.”

Spreading her cheeks I regarded her delightful pucker. I figured this was a good way to introduce her to having objects inserted into her bottom. With lube on my finger I spread it on her anus and then worked some into her anal canal. “Feels kinda cold,” she said.

“Yeah, it can feel that way.” Then I smeared some on bulb’s white tip. “Here comes the nozzle...”

Again spreading her I touched the tip to her orifice and she flinched. “Relax,” I coached and by gently rocking and rotating it I eased the tip into her anus. I watched her orifice expand and the discharge holes disappear into it. Then I tilted the bulb so the nozzle was pointing toward her head. “Your rectum lies along your tailbone,” I said. “I’m inserting the nozzle to follow that curve.”

Slowly I slid the nozzle into her until it was in up to the hilt. “It’s all the way in,” I said. “Feel okay?”

“Feels okay,” she replied.

“Now I’m going to inject the water...” Holding the bulb with two hands I squeezed down firmly, collapsing and folding the rubber onto itself to discharge as much water into her rectum as possible.

“Oh!” she gasped. “What an odd feeling. It feels like a cool spray inside.”

“It is a bit below body temperature,” I replied as I removed the nozzle while keeping the bulb collapsed so I wouldn’t suck the water back into it. I sat on the bed and caressed her thigh. “Rest like that for a minute or two and then you can go sit on the toilet.”

“Okay...”

“Be patient. Sometimes it can take a while for it all to come out -- especially the first time.”

“Got it.” Helen swung her feet to the floor and headed for the en suite. A few minutes later I heard a flush and she emerged from the bathroom. “Better luck this time?”

“Oh, yeah,” she replied.

“Stuff come out?”

“Oh, yeah.”

“The protocol is to repeat until the water comes back clear.”

Helen lay on her left side and drew up her knees. “Actually it wasn’t so bad,” she said, “not bad at all.”

Again I spread her, lubed her and inserted the nozzle, watching it vanish into her pucker. Again I used both hands to squeeze the bulb and empty its contents into her bottom. The proceedings were giving me a raging hard-on, but I hoped Helen wouldn’t notice.

She returned to the bed after visiting the en suite and lay on her side. “Little more came out -- not as much as first time,” she reported.

“Third time’s the charm,” I replied and again inserted the tip and squeezed the bulb. Helen made a soft moan as the water rushed into her. She’s enjoying this more than she anticipated, I thought and watched her head for the bathroom.

She returned and approached me. “Well?” I asked.

“Pretty clean,” she said. “Maybe one more to be sure.”

Helen once more lay on her side and drew up her knees. I spread her and eased the nozzle in, watching it disappear into her. And, again when I squeezed the bulb she let out a soft moan.

She returned from visiting the loo. “Everything come out okay?” I asked.

“Very funny.”

“I took the liberty of putting away the bulb.”

“I’m good,” she said. “I’m clean as a whistle back there now.”

“Maybe we should take a short walk and let your bottom relax a bit.”

“Maybe we should,” she replied. I picked up her briefs and held them out to her. “No thanks. I feel like going commando.”

We headed for a hill near the entrance to the condo complex. “What are your thoughts?” I asked.

“Wasn’t nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Once I got used to the sensations I kinda liked it. I liked feeling you push the nozzle into me and the surge of water.”

“I have heard some say that a finger or other object in your anus is relaxing.”

“Maybe...”

“Did you find it arousing?”

“Yeah, a bit. Maybe you’re right about me being anally erotic. I think you’re anally erotic, too -- my anus makes you erotic.”

“I was hoping you wouldn’t notice,” I replied. “You have a very pretty one, you know.”

“So you’ve said, but I’m not entering any beauty pageants. Don’t tell me you and Linda went through that rigmarole before every date.”

“Once in a while. Usually she took care of it on her own at home beforehand. If you douche two to three hours ahead, you’re good.”

“How could she manage that bulb on her own? I couldn’t. You needed two hands and mine are smaller than yours.”

“She had a setup in her bathroom -- an attachment to her shower head. It was a long hose with a diverter. She’d start her shower, insert the nozzle and turn the diverter to fill up.”

“So -- she never moved in with you.”

“Nope. She was in the same-city category. Which means, you’re way ahead of her on that score.”

“I was thinking it but I didn’t want to say it,” she replied.

“I like watching the sunset from here,” I said.

Helen hugged my arm. “It is beautiful here.”

“Let’s head back. I’ll make a couple of my secret recipe Manhattans if you need one.”

“I’d love one of your Manhattans -- though I don’t need it. You put me at ease ... like you always do.”

We held hands as we strolled. “Do you realize you were carrying yourself differently at the restaurant?” I asked.

“Differently? How?”

“More self-assured.”

“I told you -- I’ve had a revelation about how I feel about myself.”

“It shows. Guys were noticing. You were getting looks.”

“Oh my God! Really?”

“Really.”

“Doesn’t it bother you?”

“Not in the least,” I said with a smile. “They can look all they want.”

“Eric ... It bothers me -- having strange guys ogling me ... undressing me with their eyes ... like I’m nothing but arm candy.”

“Let ‘em think what they want to think. My point is -- some self-assurance is more attractive than all the makeup in the world.”

“But I don’t wear makeup.”

“My point exactly.”

We reached my unit. I mixed two drinks and handed one to Helen. She ate the cherry and knotted the stem. I held her on my lap on my sofa for some kissing and necking. “Did I ever tell you how much I love your legs?” I asked as I caressed her thigh and knee.

‘I think you did, maybe...” She rolled her eyes in thought. “ ... three dozen times.”

She drained her glass and I drained mine. “I have an idea,” I said. “Let’s invite your toyfriend and make it a threesome.”

“You’re not thinking of putting that in my butt... ‘cuz if you are, forget it.”

“I have other plans for it. Ready to go upstairs?”

We ascended the stairs. Helen went to the side of the dresser holding her dainties. From underneath a pile of underwear she retrieved a foot-long object about the diameter of a broom handle, made of smooth white plastic with pink leopard spots. It had a rounded tapered tip and a knob on the other end. “Here,” she said and handed it to me.

“Is the battery still good?” I twisted the knob and tested the various speeds. “Looks like it. I’ll set it here along with our tube ‘o lube.” I placed it on the nightstand.

I sat on the bed and coaxed Helen onto my lap. As usual I eased her glasses from her face and set them on the nightstand. Then we kissed some increasingly passionate kisses. “I think this is a sexy sundress,” I remarked as I nonchalantly caressed the side of her breast with the backs of my fingers.

“What makes it sexy?” she asked.

“I like the amount of skin on display in back. It also looks ... dangerous.”

“Dangerous?”

I held up my thumb and forefinger. “It looks as if you’re this close to a wardrobe malfunction. If the knot holding up your halter top should fail...”

She reached behind her neck. “Like this?” Helen untied the knot and let the bodice fall.

“Like that. Oh, I love those sexy breasts.”

I began stroking her nipples. Helen closed her eyes and drew in a breath. “Feels good,” she said. “Shall we break out the honey dust?”

“I ate so much of that last night I think any more will put me into a hyperglycemic crisis.” Coaxing her to stand I unhooked the waistband and slid the dress down her legs. Since she had gone commando on our walk I was now looking at her totally nude body.

Helen slid into bed while I stripped to my briefs, and then joined her. She lay on her back and I began making long, full-torso caresses with both hands. “You mentioned hand lotion,” she said.

“Yeah?”

She glanced toward her nightstand and I spotted a bottle of lotion. I picked it up, squirted some into my palm and sniffed it. “Smells nice -- what is it?”

“Lily of the Valley,” she replied. “It’s my flower.”

“Your flower?”

“My birthday -- in May.”

“I think it’s a scent that suits you.” After pumping some onto her nipples and areolas I began fondling her breasts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.