My Daughter and I Finally Fuck
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Rebo

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My 38 year old daughter as been making sexual remarks and gestures when she comes to the house to visit for the past three months. She after three visits stopped by the house one morning while my wife was asleep, she had nothing on under her sundress and touched me. She was so wet, then she tells me that was just a tease that she would be back for more. This past weekend our granddaughter and my wife went to a show and my daughter came over and spent the day with me...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

So I was outside cutting my grass the other day when my daughter comes to visit her mother, I am on the rider wearing a shirt and shorts, nothing on under the shorts as usual and they were very loose fitting so I could play with my cock if I wanted to and I always do. I had taken a water pill early and this made me piss every 20 minutes and I did it where ever I could outside, behind a wall a tree or just anywhere I felt comfortable and did it even if there was a chance that I would be seen.

Now my daughter lives around the corner from me so she says to me “Dad, how about cutting my yard today” I tell her “No way” and keep on working on my yard. I finished about an hour later with what I had to do.

I then went inside and yelled to my wife who was cleaning and getting ready to read her book that I was going to cut Jen’s lawn. She said okay and I rode my mower around the corner to her house.

Her car was in the driveway and the garage door was open as I pulled up unhooked the trailer and started to cut the grass. She came out as saw me and says, “Thought you weren’t coming to cut my grass, you told me no.” “You surprised me but I have a surprise for you, come in after you are done, okay”. I finished the lawn quickly and knocked on the door, I won’t enter her house without knocking just force of habit. She says “come in Dad I’m in the bedroom”.

I walk into the bedroom and there she was stark naked, yes nothing on, the next thing I know I hear the garage door closing she had the remote and closed the garage door then went over and locked the inside door all while being nude. She looks at me and remarks, “surprised, I had it figured that you would be over anyway, and when I saw you I got ready for your surprise, are you surprised, Dad?.” I certainly was surprised, I asked her how she knew I would be over, she said she took the chance and I did show up. You see I could never disappoint my daughter and she knew it.

She walk over to me and grabs me around the neck and pulls me close to her, by this time I already was getting a hard-on and she knew it as she reached down put her hands on the waistband of my shorts and slowly pulled them down to reveal my naked body under them. She asked if I always cut the grass that way and I said yes. She then took off my shirt and now we were both naked. She went to the bed laid down and spread her legs and said I want you to make love to me now, I have been playing with my pussy and it is wet and ready. I touched it and she was right it was wet and felt hot. I said I want to eat you first and she said go ahead eat me lick me make me cum then fuck me hard. I licked her pussy made her cum and cum again, she then moved to the edge of the bed with her legs over the edge and her feet on the floor. She opened her legs wide and held the up as I slowly stuck my cock into her pussy, it went in so easy she was so wet I was so hard, it felt so good. I took her legs and put them up on my shoulders and pounded her pussy until she came and came again. She took her legs off my shoulders wrapped them around my waist and pulled me tight into her as my cock got harder and harder. I could feel the tip of my cock growing and I screamed to her I am going to cum now and she go ahead I need that cum in me and I did. I shot about ten times into her pussy all the hot cum I had inside of me. She would not let me pullout until my cock went soft and came out by itself. it took some time for that to happen and when it did all the cum came out with it all over her and me. It ran down her ass crack and as it did she stuck her finger up her rectum. I was too soft I could not stick my cock into her ass as much as she wanted it.

I told her thanks and she said, “Your welcome, thanks for cutting my grass”

I left right after that and went home to shower and play more ... Can’t wait for next week and her next invite...

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.