My Daughter and I Finally Fuck - Cover

My Daughter and I Finally Fuck

Copyright© 2018 by Rebo

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My 38 year old daughter as been making sexual remarks and gestures when she comes to the house to visit for the past three months. She after three visits stopped by the house one morning while my wife was asleep, she had nothing on under her sundress and touched me. She was so wet, then she tells me that was just a tease that she would be back for more. This past weekend our granddaughter and my wife went to a show and my daughter came over and spent the day with me...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Okay so my daughter comes over the house Sunday morning because my wife and her daughter were leaving for Broward Theater to see Riverdance, our granddaughter is obsessed with dancing and has been in ballet for the past 8 years. So my daughter brings her over here and my wife and her leave. That leaves only me and my daughter alone. Now I told you that she has made some pretty outgoing moves towards me, sexually over the past few months. She came to the house sat in the couch and showed me her pussy, while her mother was on the other couch looking the other way, she couldn’t see what our daughter was doing. This happened twice and then one day she came here and while my wife was sleeping, it was early on a Saturday morning made advances to me that still shock me today. She actually had NO underwear on and lifted her dress and took my hard cock and touched her pussy with it. She was wet and hot. She told me that there would be more to come and I would love it in ni uncertain terms. She also said that she would decide when and where it would happen, so I guess this is the day. She told me two days ago that she would be over here after my wife and her daughter left but this was a surprise to me. Here she was watching and I guess making sure that they had gone. After they left she asked for coffee and of course there was plenty of it. She sat in the kitchen for a while drinking it I guess to make sure that her mother didn’t come back unexpectedly, good move on her part of course. She didn’t want to get caught in any way either.

She waited for about 20 minutes and we had the usual little chit chats about work and the house. She is getting ready to remodel the bathroom and we talked about that. When she felt comfortable I guess she said lets go to th e living room and sit and finish the coffee. Off we went, she sat in one couch and I in my chair across from her. She had on a blouse and a pair of jogging shorts, which were very loose fitting and I could see that. She sat on the couch Indian style, her legs crossed and made no bones about her pussy being visible, she had NO fucking underwear on that I could see at all. Little did I know what she was wearing under there was just a string big enough to cover her vagina, that was it. Then she said that she had a few things to tell me and that I could not speak until she was done and she started to talk to me. She starts out telling me that she has wanted this for a long time and wants to be fucked so bad by me that she dreamed it so many times. She would lay in her bedroom at night while I and her other were asleep on the other side of the house and masturbate with the fantasies that I was with me fucking her in her bed, she so wanted that she could feel it like I was there. She said that she had bought a dildo just to make it feel real and would fuck herself to sleep with the dildo still in her pussy in the morning. Of course neither me nor her other knew as she had her own separate part with a door that gave her complete privacy at all the times she waned it. I had installed a door after her brother moved out so she could close it and that would be her own little wing of the house. Two rooms and a bath all private if she so desired and apparently she did. So she goes on and asks me to come over to the couch and I do sitting next to her and she says to me I want you to fuck me today like you fuck Mommy I promise I will make it better for you than you ever could imagine and we have to do this in my bedroom so I can fulfill all the fantasies that I had as I lived here and would masturbate thinking of you fucking me. I was shocked totally shocked ... then she says to me ... do not say anything but listen to exactly what I am going to say and do as I ask okay this is my fantasy come true and I am sure yours also Daddy and I love to call you that it makes it seem so much real to me.

Now cover my mouth with yours and let our tongues touch and feel me suck on your tongue ... now suck on mine please ... suck as hard as you want feel my tongue up against yours like it was my clitoris ... feel it I love that feeling.

Now pull up my top and look at my breasts, I know how much you have wanted to do this since I was young and in my room alone, suck on my nipples the way that I want to suck on your cock. Do you know that I can’t get the idea of you cock out of my mind, do you? Do you think of my pussy as much as I think of you cock, do you think of how my pussy looks outside and inside, the feel of it the smoothness of my body and vagina? I can’t wait for your fingers to pull my pussy lips aside and find my clitty and rub on it both with your fingers and your hard stiff cock. I don’t want to muffle the screams of enjoyment that is why I came here today, with Mom and Mary out of the house and gone for at least five hours way down South at that show, I want to scream the joys of you fucking and sucking on me like I could not when I lived here and she was home. I rub myself all the time and pretend its you doing it to me as I softly say to myself, “Oh Daddy make me cum please, more put it in me, now” as I cum all over my self. I love the sounds in my head of me saying, “Do it to me Daddy, please do it”

Now, do you remember when we went to Marco Island on vacation and you got the two room suite, I was next door when I heard you making love to Mom, I could hear you fucking Mom, I was so jealous. I played with myself as you fucked her and I came and came over and over again as you fucked her. Then when you came into my room to say good night you saw my breast as it peeked out of my shortie nightgown, you stared hard and long as you kissed me good night and how I wished that you had kissed my nipple. But, you didn’t of course, I dreamed of you that night and in my dream you kissed it and sucked on it hard. Well I had the dildo with me and used it that night dreaming it was you fucking me not her and I was so wet in the morning and the sheets were also.

I want you to put your tongue into my pussy and lick all the juices out of me, I want you to know my taste and I want to know yours. I want you to remember my taste all the time and compare it to mommy’s and let me know if we taste the same, please, it is important to me, you have no idea. All my life I have wanted to please you, you have no idea just how much, do you, of course you do. You have wanted me for along long time haven’t you? I want you to remember my taste when I ma not around and become addicted to it and remember it every time you eat something no matter what it is I want you to remember as you ate my pussy and sucked my juices, that is what I want. I want you to feel the lapping of my tongue around your cock and I want to see that cock in all its glory. Do you know that I caught you one night as you were on the couch in the den. You were there totally unaware that I was watching as you played with your cock, hard and stiff I saw you move the foreskin up and down ins a slow motion. I wish I knew what you had been thinking of, I am sure it was wither me or mom, but who ever it was you were totally unaware of me in the room watching. I wanted so much to come over to you and grab your cock and suck on it and have you play with me and my pussy. But I didn’t I went to my room and played with my pussy and came just thinking about you it was so good. I fell asleep right away after that, no problems.

I can;t wait any longer I want to feel you in me I want to feel as your cock pulsates and shoots that hot cum in me. I know that you can’t get me pregnant you has a vasectomy right after I was born, Mom made you do that you were so hot and made her pregnant when her first husband couldn’t for over five years. You did it in less than six months and she had her period when she got pregnant, I know the whole story about that. She was so mad at you for getting her pregnant she didn’t want it to happen again and made you get that vasectomy and that was the best thing.

I know that I have said a lot Dad but this is how I feel about you also and I cannot hide it any longer now I need you so bad and I can tell that you feel the same way towards me am I right Daddy? Well you know what my answer was don’t you I said yes. She leaned over and kissed me with a little peck on the cheek and said what are you waiting for, just like that.

Well i took that and started I immediately put my hand down between her thighs and felt that wet pussy with my finger and she arched her back so much it went in her a little, that is all I needed to see from her. I stood up and then stood her up and walked her to the den we could not be seen by anyone in the back den area now. I slowly lifted her blouse and there were those beautiful breasts that I had lusted for so long, her nipples were hard as a rock and standing out off her breasts. I slowly massaged them and she moaned in enjoyment and I guess satisfaction, she said she had wanted this for so long and it felt good. As I was massaging her breasts she dropped her shorts to the floor and this exposed her almost naked body to me then she lifted her blouse all the way off her and there she was again almost completely naked with the exception of a triangle piece of lace across her pussy, I guess that was supposed to keep it hidden if her other saw her I don’t know it was so small it just barely cover her pussy. I didn’t take it off didn’t have to It was so easy to put my fingers around I just left it and I think it made her feel better also, don;t know why but it did. I was still able to finger her and she was so wet she pushed her body up against mine and I know she could feel my hard cock being that the weather has been so cold here I have resorted to sleeping in jogging pants and they left nothing to the imagination this morning that was for sure, my cock was bulging out. She reached down and gently and slowly pulled the draw string and as hey loosened up and fell to the floor my cock and her body touched again for the second time in a month. Only this time we were both naked and no one was going to interrupt us at all. My cock felt the warmth if her pussy and her pussy felt the hardness of my cock. She put her hand down between us and guided my cock to the right spot and boy was she wet all over as it wet the tip of my cock i could smell her juices flowing and they did smell different than her mother’s much different. We just stood there like that for a minute or two both enjoying the feelings in our bodies as they realized what was going on and it was a good feeling I can tell you. I think both of us wanted to fuck standing up right there, I know I did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.