The Catalyst
Chapter 70: The Arizona Adventure Begins

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 70: The Arizona Adventure Begins - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Early August, 1985

Greg was pleased that the new trailer was pulling so well. His new truck had a very powerful diesel engine instead of the big gas engine his other truck had. He felt the dual rear wheels also made it much more stable than a standard four wheeled truck would have.

Jaimie giggled, “It’s more manly looking too!”

Greg just grinned, “Yep, a real ‘Cowboy Cadillac’!”

Since we were told of a massive amount of road construction in St Louis, we opted to go the northern route which would take us west to Des Moines, Iowa, where we would catch I-35 south. This was the same route we’d taken to come home from Grandma’s house.

It occurred to me that it would only be 80 miles out of the way to stop and see them. After dissing them on our wedding, I was thinking that Grams and Gramps would get a kick out of meeting our wives. We could use that for our first stop, especially since we got such a late start.

My friend was reading my mind, “Hey Charlie, do you think your grandparents might put us up for the night? We could be there before dark.” He was grinning.

Mary leaned forward and put her head between us. “So THAT’S where you guys ‘got lost’ to! I’d love to meet them, how far from here is it?”

We were almost to I-80. “It’s about 280 miles I think. Let’s stop at the rest area just past the bridge over the Mississippi River and I’ll call them. We’ll be less than 5 hours from there.”

Bob had been listening in and was fully in agreement.

While I called Grandma, everyone else decided to use the facilities. She nearly squealed when I told her where we were and asked if we could stop. “Oh, we’d love to have you. Grandpa Jack and I can’t wait to meet your wives! If you don’t want to stay in your camper, you could probably all fit upstairs on the beds if you want. We’ll wait supper for you, just call like you did last time and I’ll have it ready. I’ll make some of my lasagna and garlic bread.”

“That sounds like an offer we can’t refuse Grandma. You know how much Bob and I love your lasagna, we’ll call from that same place, so we’ll be a half hour from your house.”

The idea of a good meal and beds put everyone in a good mood. We mounted up and headed for Avoca. I was thinking that grabbing some more diamonds might not be a bad idea. You never know what you might need and there were plenty of hiding places in the RV.

Greg said he was good for the rest of the way, but wanted me to switch seats with Jamie. His new truck DID have a bench seat in front!

It wasn’t even half an hour later that Jamie’s head disappeared into Greg’s lap. He nudged the seat back a few clicks and set the cruise control. “Um, Bud, are you having fun up there?” I asked adding, “I thought Jamie wanted to save up for making babies?”

“Hush fool, my sweet redhead is just making sure I don’t get backed up! Ughhh, oh God that feels good.”

The next thing I knew Mary and Sarah were pulling MY shorts down. Mary giggled, “We’ll distract him Greg, just don’t crash this thing! I’d hate to accidentally bite off Sarah’s baby maker. And Jessica’s too far away to help grow it back!”

“Oh Goddd, it’s a good thing there’s not much traffic. This is only gonna last a few more seconds! Ughh, ugh, ohhhhhh MAN, I’m cumming! Ughhhhhhhh!”

Jamie soon reappeared with a spermy smile. She turned around and began kissing Mary just as Sarah swallowed me whole! Mary then kissed me, while passing on a small amount of my friend’s juice.

Jamie smirked, “You guys are a trip! You won’t kiss, but you’ll taste each other’s cum with no second thoughts!”

Greg smirked, “Actually, we DID kiss, just a few days ago...”

WHAT?? You guys KISSED? And WE didn’t get to see it?” Jamie squealed.

Mary was nose to nose with me, “now you’re going to have to do it again! A monumental occasion like that NEEDS to be shared.”

Greg was belly laughing, “It wasn’t what you think, girls.”

I added, “Yeah, it only lasted like 10 to 15 minutes.”

Sarah pulled off me, “FIFTEEN MUNUTES! Aaaarggh! That’s more than you sometimes kiss US!”

“Bud, you just keep getting us in deeper and deeper,” Greg said, sotto voice.

“I don’t want to shatter y’alls fantasy, but Greg and I never tongue tangoed or even swapped spit! It WAS an open mouthed kiss, however and we WERE pretty emotional at the time.”

The three girls were spellbound, looking between each other and gasping.

“Any chance of a future re-enactment?” Jamie asked.

“NONE,” both Greg and I yelled in unison.

We all started laughing. Greg broke down and explained ALL the gory details of the why and how.

Greg kept looking in his mirror. “Bob seems to be weaving a bit, ‘Hey Bob, is everything OK back there?’“ he flashed.

“Um, I think there’s something leaking on the driver’s side of the trailer.”

“There’s an exit just ahead, let’s get off and we can check it out on the ramp.” Greg suggested.

We exited and set our flashers, with Bob offsetting us slightly so we could open the garage door under the RV that housed the utility connections. We could see water dripping out the compartment door.

It turned out that the ‘Low Point Drain’ petcock had worked itself open just enough to drip steadily. We opened the plug in the floor of the compartment and let the water drain out. We checked all the other connections and did tighten a few of them up. The girls decided to use the bathroom to pee and announced that the toilet wouldn’t flush.

Greg laughed and showed them where the water pump switch was. Miraculously, it then worked great. Greg DID remind them to go very easy on how much water they used, since we didn’t want to fill the holding tanks before we could get someplace to dump them. Not only that, but we also only carried about 35 gallons of fresh water, and some of that had leaked out.

We proceeded to get gas at this exit. Even though we were still an hour away from Gramps house, we called and reported where we were and that we weren’t planning on stopping again till we got there. Dinner was sounding like a VERY good idea.

We got to Gramps and Bob parked in the driveway, while Greg parked in front of the house. We saw the angle the trailer was leaning and decided to back into the driveway. There was plenty of room. The nice thing about our communication, Greg had plenty of help. It was like he had 6 back-up cameras. (Even though they wouldn’t be invented for another 12 years.)

By the time Greg and I got the RV parked, the rest of the family was already getting acquainted. Grandma was smiling and Gramps was flushed. He was looking at Mary, “You ladies are even more beautiful than the picture Greg showed us!”

We’d told them about the only picture Greg had. Jamie hugged Grandpa, “Are you sure? We’re wearing much more than we had on in that picture.”

Gramps turned crimson, “I, I, I...”

Grandma then kicked him under the bus, “He means, now that you’re here, he’s hoping you’ll pose in person. He’s a bit tongue tied at the moment! Hee hee.”

Sarah moved in and kissed him. Gramps just about fainted. “You’re cute, Grandpa Jack. Maybe if we have time we’ll make your fantasy come true.”

Grandma started giggling, “Just make sure he takes his heart medicine first, dearie.”

The teasing continued until we heard a buzzer and Grandma announced dinner was almost ready. The girls went in to help and Gramps was sitting on the porch swing trying to catch his breath.

“How do you guys get anything done with those four beauties around?”

Bob chuckled, “It does get hard but then they love taking care of it for us.” Gramps flashed us a toothy grin that only rivalled Bob’s. Now I know where Bob got it from.

I whispered to Gramps, “I want to get a couple things out of our storage locker. Can we go after it gets dark?”

“Sure. I meant to ask you, is that stuff in there very valuable?”

Bob almost choked, “Charlie didn’t tell you what was in there?”

“No and I didn’t feel it was any of my business. I just wanted to tell you, the smaller locker that’s just across the driveway from yours has this huge gun safe in it. The bastard who used to rent it cemented it to the damn floor and I can’t get it out without jackhammering the floor. I think everything you have will fit in it now that you got rid of those big wooden crates. It’s 8 feet high, 12-foot wide and 6-feet deep.”

It only took me a minute before I replied, “If you could get a locksmith to change the combination that would be perfect. Maybe we can get Jonah to help us move it all in there tonight.” Bob, Greg and I were ALL grinning, quite happy with the idea.

“I can call the locksmith and he can meet us there tonight. He’s an old friend and we can do it before you guys move it all in there. I take it it’s all worth quite a bit?”

I sighed, hating to keep leading him on, “yes, more than enough to make it worth paying for your locksmith friend to change the combination. I’ll make it worth your while to help us.”

Our conversation was interrupted when we were called in for supper.

Grandma’s lasagna was delicious and even Greg wanted her recipe. After dinner we took some iced tea out to the porch to relax. Grandma asked if we wanted to take our things up to the bedrooms.

The girls were torn between wanting to sleep in our new RV and the bedrooms upstairs. We just had to show off our new ‘home away from home’.

Both Grams and Gramps immediately understood our girls’ dilemma.

“This is really nice.” Grandma said, “Maybe Jack and I will have to get one of these when he finally retires. I’m jealous of your trip to Arizona. Are you guys going to visit the Grand Canyon?”

“Possibly, but we’re heading to Tucson first.”

“Oh lord”, Grandpa gasped, “this isn’t the best time to be going THERE. Do you know how hot it’s going to be?”

I chuckled, “Yeah, we’ve been told. We have some business we need to handle there or we’d be going farther north, that’s for sure.”

We went back to the porch, where Grandma got our attention, “You know Jack, maybe you SHOULD just sell that shyster your dealership and we can just manage the storage facility.”

“You don’t understand dear. He wants the WHOLE thing. I think he’s more interested in the storage facility than the dealership!”

“Yeah, but, ever since the bank got shitty with you, I don’t think you’re going to have much choice!”

I scrunched up my face, “Whoa, whoa, whoa. WHO’S doing this to you? When did this start?”

Grandpa looked flustered, “It’s not your problem Charlie. He’s this lawyer out of Omaha who says he works for a big conglomerate that’s been buying up businesses all over around here. His name is Dewey something or other. I’ve never paid him no mind. It’s just fishy that for the last couple months he’s been showing up every Monday with a lesser offer. I have his card in my office.”

Greg flashed, “We ARE NOT going to leave here till we figure this out. Especially if we’re planning on leaving everything here. But regardless of that, your grandparents are Family, and you know how we protect Family!”

I nodded, and the looks I was getting from the girls confirmed that their decision had already been made.

“Grandpa, why don’t you call your locksmith friend and let’s go over to your office. Bob, Greg and I want to find out more about this ‘shyster’ you’re talking about. We have some very powerful allies who may be interested in helping us too.”

“You mean like that ‘Invisible Guy’?”

Grandma gasped, “You guys know how to get a hold of that Jonah guy?”

Bob grinned, “If that becomes necessary, yes. But Charlie was talking about the FBI.”

Sarah giggled, “Jonah is a good friend of ours. He rescued me from this Italian gangster and ended up getting his entire operation shut down. This guy is small potatoes compared to that.”

“Oh my! You’re that reporter that got kidnapped! I saw you on the TV. I knew you looked familiar. Jack, did you know that?”

Ooops, it was apparent Gramps hadn’t told her about his discovery. He was blushing furiously now. “Umm, well, I might have sorta figured it out, but I was afraid you’d blab. Charlie asked me to keep it a secret.”

Sarah actually saved me, having figured out what had happened on our last visit. “Grandma Sue, I made Charlie promise to keep our relationship a secret. I’m afraid it might hurt my reputation if anyone figured out I married into a trio marriage. I hope you understand and don’t get mad at Grandpa Jack.”

That made Grandma reflect and relax a little. “I suppose I understand that, but I’ve never told anyone about my Nancy being in a trio relationship with Iris and Lenny. Jack thinks I blab too much. I CAN keep a secret if I’m asked to, you know.”

Mary and all the girls hugged Grandma. They assured her they’d tell her some ‘girl secrets’ when we went to the office with Grandpa Jack.

Sarah asked to come with us because she wanted to see who this guy was. She told us an investigative reporter she knew well had been getting information on corrupt businesses and thought he might be able to help us. How could we say no? We needed all the help we could get.

Now we just had to move Bob’s van so Gramps could get his car out of the garage. We wouldn’t all fit in the van and we had Gramps blocked in.

Since there was room in front of Greg’s truck, he just parked it there. We then piled in Gramps big Buick and headed for the office.

His friend met us and Bob and I followed him to the safe. Meanwhile Gramps, Sarah and Greg went to see what paperwork Gramps had on this lawyer and corporation that was trying to swindle Gramps out of his business.

The safe was huge. The locksmith pulled out a piece of paper and opened the safe. He asked if we wanted a three number combination or four. I thought of a number I’d never forget, but the numbers on the dial didn’t go high enough. “Four numbers would be fine,” I told him.

He pulled a cover off the back of the mechanism and showed me how to set my secret number in. I could tell he was trustworthy after shaking his hand, so this just confirmed my belief. He didn’t WANT to know my choice. I set in 4L, 19R, 8L, and 5R. It was the day I met Mary, and I’d NEVER forget it. It also was unknown to almost everyone else.

We checked it to make sure it worked before closing the door. I actually checked it twice. We closed the safe and waited for the locksmith to leave before we loaded the safe. He was quite happy with the $300 cash I gave him for his help. He tried to say it was too much, but I insisted he earned it. We watched him poke his head in the office and say goodbye to Gramps then thanked him for my generosity. After that he got in his car and left.

Bob and I reopened the safe, then opened my storage door and commenced to transferring all of the gold first, then the boxes of cash and diamonds. It was tight, but it all fit. I removed three bags of diamonds and crammed them in my and Bob’s pockets.

We walked into the office and Sarah was on the phone with her boss. She was also faxing several sheets of offer proposals and the lawyer’s card. His name was Dewey Mountebank. The corporation was the Raggabrash Corporation, based in Kansas City with offices in Omaha and Des Moines Iowa.

She had been on the phone for nearly 20 minutes when she finally said goodbye, thanking Harry for his help and hung up. She took a deep breath, then looking at Grandpa, said, “You need to thank your ‘blabbermouth’ wife when you get home, Grandpa Jack. These guys are never going to stop and the longer you hold out the more desperate they are going to get. We need to get in touch with Lenny, TJ and Janet. This is totally unrelated to our ‘other’ problem, but damn near as serious. Harry said there’s suspicions the Omaha branch of the FBI may be corrupt or have a mole. In either case, we CAN’T contact them. This could get really messy.”

It was after 10 pm here but it would only be 8pm in Arizona. I used the phone and called Ed. I didn’t have Dad’s number and he had told me NOT to try and contact him telepathically until he had more information about Sherman’s abilities. Ed answered and I told him about our situation here at Gramps place. He gave me TJ’s motel number and said he should be back in his room now, since they’d gone out to dinner together earlier.

TJ was in a good mood until I told him about our situation.

When I asked about the Omaha FBI situation he sighed, “Damn, I’ve heard rumblings that they’re under investigation. The US Marshals service IS convinced something’s amiss as several of their prisoners were ‘rescued’ by someone who KNEW their whereabouts. I think the Marshals Service is clean and MAYBE with your help, they can catch the FBI’s crooked Agents. The Marshals Service Section Chief there is a close friend of Chief Blake Bryant’s. Give me a few minutes to call him and let him know what’s happening. Just remember, ‘The Invisible Man’ CAN’T be a part of this! Johnny thinks he’s in Tucson and he won’t believe Lenny is Jonah if there’s a crime solved by him in Iowa or Nebraska when he knows Lenny is right here.”

“So we can’t help them?” I asked.

He chuckled, “I didn’t say that. Chief Bryant knows you and maybe he can assign Big Ed or Moe to assist. We, the FBI, DO want to clean this up! This may be the perfect storm for that. Give me a bit and I’ll call you right back.”

I gave him the number to Gramps office and we decided to wait here for him to call us back. Almost 45 minutes later the phone rang. When I answered, a voice I didn’t immediately recognized said, “Hi Charlie, this is Chief Bryant. TJ says you might be able to help us while we help you! He read me in on the situation and Big Ed, Moe and I are boarding a Lear in less than 3 hours to head out your way. We should be landing at Harlan Regional Airport around 7:30 tomorrow morning. We’ll have the Marshals service meet us there. If you’ll give me your address and phone number, we’ll meet you at your Grandfathers office. That lawyer, Dewey Mountebank is squarely on the Marshal’s radar and so is that ‘Raggabrash Corporation’. They’ve been buying up businesses to facilitate their need to launder money and transport drugs, guns and other contraband. We want to set up a sting when they try to contact your Grandfather again. TJ said they may contact your grandfather tomorrow, is that right?”

“Yes Chief. The ‘Three Amigo’s’ WERE going to try and SEVERLY discourage that, but we felt we might be out of our league.”

The Chief laughed, “I don’t know that ANYBODY is out of your league, but we certainly would love to help. IF he comes by before we get there, try to detain him. Any information you may get would be greatly appreciated, if you know what I mean? TJ said you were to be kept out of any reports, so it’ll be just like last time. Do you still have your Associate FBI Creds?”

“Yes, but we’re currently under cover and have alternate identities with different last names. Mine and Bobs are Jordan and Greg’s is Sampson.”

“I’ll make sure to let the Marshals know that. I gotta go, I’ll see you in the morning.”

I gave him both of Gramps phone numbers and addresses, then I let him go.

Grandma seemed to be in a much better mood when we returned. She and the girls were giggling and swapping stories. The girls had the pictures from our wedding and rehearsal dinner and were giving Grams a play-by-play. The pictures of us doing the “Chicken Dance” were particularly amusing to her.

When she looked up and saw us she asked, “Did you boys get anything figured out?”

Gramps went to her and gave her a big hug, “Thank you my sweet Suzy, you may have saved us by letting our Grandsons know about our problem. I had no idea how dangerous those shysters were. Charlie called his friends at the FBI and Sarah called her boss at the Chicago Tribune and they got all kinds of information. The people threatening us are mobsters! They even might have killed us if I blew them off again!”

“Does this have anything to do with your last trip here?” She asked me nervously.

Gramps cut me off, “No dear, if you remember, this guy has been visiting us for a month or more before the three of them came here. Charlie’s friends ARE going to help us put a stop to it though.”

“So you boys really DO work for the FBI?”

We got out our ID’s and showed Grandma. Mary told her, “I work for the St Charles PD now too. Our friend Gracie works for the Illinois State Police. We’re all under cover on a special investigation. THAT’S why we’re all going to Arizona.”

The girls WERE all in and made sure everyone knew it.

Grandma asked, “Aren’t you girls afraid of being hurt?”

Mary then shocked me. “Grandpa, take that pencil and try to stab me with it.”

Gramps held the pencil like a knife and went at Mary. She giggled, then picked him up 3 feet in the air and held him there. He was pleading to be put down. Mary told him, “I COULD have broken your arm if you really were a bad man and had a real knife. I just wanted to show you, we’re not helpless.” She set him down gently and went and gave him a hug.

Jamie added, “Then we would have put you up on a light pole and pulled your pants down!”

Linda giggled, “We’re the REAL ‘Charlies Angels’ and we are not to be taken lightly.” She flew around the room, landing right next to a flabbergasted Grandpa.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.