The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 62: The Honeymoon Vacation! Part 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 62: The Honeymoon Vacation! Part 5 - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

We Interrupt this Vacation...

July, 1985

[There was a hastily written note pinned to Greg’s shirt that read: “They’ll wake up in a few weeks. Thank Greg for me for teaching me all about you guys! I’ll have to see that Joshua guy to see what else I can learn! HAhahaha!”]

I put my face right up to Greg’s and his pupils were like two piss-holes in the snow. I tried pushing him, as forcefully as I could, to open his mind to me ... NOTHING. Not even a blink and certainly no mental response. I flashed a mayday to the rest of the family and they stampeded down here.

I tried to explain what I was afraid might have happened. Jamie was freaking out, desperately hugging Greg and shouting her love for him, pleading for him to wake up. She even shouted “Rumpelstiltskin” to see if the twisted bastard might have used that same word on Greg.

Linda and I tried healing him, like we did Melody. After 10 minutes of intense concentration, WE’D gotten warm, but Greg was still as cold as a corpse.

Now, I was freaking out too. I was trying to figure out what Brad might have said to cause this.

We let go of Greg to get some Gatorade. We were both extremely thirsty. I looked at the now stunned Jamie, “I don’t know what to do next. He’s not responding, It’s almost like he’s in a coma.”

“NOooo!” Jamie cried, “He’s in there! I FELT him. He’s trapped and afraid and desperate. Quick, everyone strip. Get Greg’s clothes off. We’ll ALL hold him and Jessica can join us too. Maybe maximum contact and our love for him can free his soul. PLEASE. WE CAN’T GIVE UP.”

We gathered around my friend, with all the girls touching his legs and sides. I had Jessica on one side of him and Linda on the other. I took a position standing behind him. The three of us put our hands on his head and shoulders and focused everything we had on Greg’s mind.

Suddenly, I ‘saw’ my friend, like a miniature Greg in a small jail cell that was suspended by cables inside a larger jail cell! That was all in a bubble of some kind. After what felt like an hour, but was probably 15-20 minutes, I could hear my friend and it felt like the bubble had popped. Bob and I were able to get inside and were frantically tearing apart the bars that were holding him hostage. We tried to pull him out with us, but it’s like he wouldn’t or couldn’t move. In my vision, all of us were in there. Jamie, pleaded with him, “Baby, YOU have to help! WE can’t do this WITHOUT YOU. I want to have your baby and you have to get your ass out here to make it happen! NOW MOVE, DAMMIT.”

Greg’s story

WTF? Where am I? Think! Shit! OK, I was checking Brad’s ropes and ... His blindfold had slipped and I still had my hand on his arm. He caught my eye. What then? ... He was reading my memories. OK, block him. Shit, I’m doing the super juice thing for HIM! If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. I started searching his memory while staying away from his consciousness. I couldn’t get as much but he didn’t recognize that I was getting anything! Then ... nothing.

I mean nothing. No pain. No hot or cold. No sound. No light. Or dark. Stay calm!

I can feel this ball of fear starting deep in my gut.

Shit. I’m in a damned tesseract! I’m living in a damn Dungeons & Dragons game for frickin real and I’m stuck in a damned tesseract.

With that thought I lost it and panicked.

...

Breathe! Better. Jaime won’t give up so I better not. Charlie will figure this out.

JAIME. JAIME, can you hear me? Jaime, is it you? Talk to your Sugar Bear.

Weird. I’ve got shadows where there ain’t any light. There’s getting to be quite a few and they’re getting closer. Crap, it’s like I can almost see everybody and they’re just out of reach. Jaime, come on. Grab my hand. Please, baby, get me free!

I could feel Bob, Charlie, Linda and Jessica, trying to pull me out, but, it’s like they were all stuck in my weightless hell. But, I knew THEY could leave, THEY weren’t trapped like me.

For a blink of an eye, I panicked, thinking they might leave. Duh, no way! I wouldn’t leave one of them and they won’t leave me. Then Jaime grabbed me. And Mary and Sarah were with Jamie, holding me, trying to keep me from sliding back.

Then I heard Jaime. ‘Dammit, you come back to me. I can’t have your baby if you’re stuck here!’

And then I was free! I was surrounded by my family and lost it. I felt tremendous love. For me and for them.

I also heard Pops (Charlie’s dad, Lenny), “Welcome back, Lad. You had us scared there for a bit.”

“You? SHIT. YOU shoulda been there! I’ve never felt so scared in my life. I’m gonna KILL that bastard!”

“Slow down, Son. Don’t go off half-cocked. I’ve already called Joshua and he’s headed to our hideout in Colorado and he’s taking all of his research with him. Brad, or whoever he is, is already on the FBI’s ‘Most Wanted’ list.”

“But, you don’t understand! THEY don’t understand how dangerous he is!”

I heard Pops chuckle, “Ohhh, yes we do. DON’T FORGET, TJ was my handler. He’s already issued special-ops instructions and ALL the agents will be wearing mirrored, polarized sunglasses and they know NOT to look anywhere near his eyes and if he even TRIES to touch them, they will turn his body into Swiss cheese. Believe me, THEY DO know how dangerous he is!”

“But, but, He knows everything I know! He knows about our hideout in Colorado and the bastard knows where we LIVE.”

Again, Pops chuckled, “Do YOU know exactly where our hideout is?”

I had to really think, then slapped my head. “No! NO!! I was with YOU. Charlie and Bob NEVER made it, because of Sarah getting kidnapped. I only know it’s somewhere near or in the mountains. There’s A LOT OF mountains in Colorado!”

“Yep. And we’ve already got an Agent helping with the renovation crew at your house. Melody gave us all of Brad’s info, including a photocopy of his driver’s license. It’s fake, but, the Agent will know what he looks like and be ready for him. If he shows up, he WON’T live to tell about it. Relax now my son, we’ve got things under control and we still have to deal with ‘El Muerte’, so I gotta go.”

“Thanks Pops! I STILL think we should fly out and try to find him, though.”

“If you guys weren’t so exhausted, I’d say yes, but, he’s got a two-hour head start and with the skiff he stole and the extra fuel tank he stole from the other skiff, he could be anywhere. So, just relax, we WILL find him and he’ll get what’s coming to him. NOBODY messes with my boys and gets away with it! You have my word on that.”

“Thanks Pops, maybe you’re right, I AM pretty tired.”

I finally started to calm down, and the next thing I knew, I was in bed, with my sweet Jamie holding ‘Little, now bigger, Greg’, tenderly, she was also sound asleep. OH YEAH. I’ve got a baby to make! I don’t know if she’s ready, but, I should get some practice in! It’s her damn fault too. Did I ever tell her how much I love her? I think I’ll just have to show her. I’ll turn this back over to Charlie. I’m fixing to be a daddy!

Back to Charlie

Miraculously, suddenly, Greg felt like he was on fire. We’re now all back in the real world as his eyes flashed. He bellowed, like he was in pain, but then began crying, desperately hugging Jamie as he kissed her harder than I’d ever seen him kiss her before.

My buddy was all for immediately pursuing his tormentor. He probably would have tried, if Dad hadn’t flashed and said what he did. I KNEW Greg was too shot to go right now and truthfully I was too. So was Linda. Bob was all for going by himself, but it would be a miracle if he were to guess right. Brad could be at either Nassau or the main Bahaman island by now or even Bimini before Bob could stop him. They were all in different directions and TJ assured us that the FBI was already on it and even the CIA would be checking the local airports in the area. He was careful NOT to tell the CIA exactly WHY he was wanted, only that he was extremely dangerous and to ‘terminate with extreme prejudice’.

We all chugged a bottle of Gatorade, and Sarah gave me most of hers, claiming she wasn’t really even thirsty. Mary gave Linda half of hers and Jessica just barely finished hers and said she was good to go.

We first had to fix Tom and Allie. I did want to see exactly how long it would take for them to wake on their own, but decided to do Allie with just Linda, to see what would happen. I had a feeling he wouldn’t have put them real deep as they weren’t the ones he had a grudge against. My guess was right and within 3 minutes her eyes sparkled and she was moaning into her ‘VERY happy ending’. What happened next was amusing. In her joy, Allie hugged a bug-eyed Linda and commenced to putting a hot kiss on her startled lips!

Allie stepped back, blushing furiously and looking daggers at Jessica. “Oops, sorry! Last night, Jessica said the ladies were all bisexual. Jessica???”

An equally blushing Jessica, sheepishly said, “Ummm, sorry Sis. Allie, I should have mentioned that Linda and Sarah were ONLY intimate with Mary and sometimes Jamie. I don’t think Linda and Sarah have ever even kissed each other. Sorry.”

Mary put her arm around both Allie and Jessica, giving a warm, sexy kiss to both of them. “So you know, the rest of the ladies with us ARE totally bi and SOME of our mothers are too. They may not all be, so, you’ll have to check.”

Allie was looking at Tom, with a distressed look, “Can you fix him now? Please!?” Allie was waving her hand in front of his expressionless face.

I nodded, “Sure, Linda? Are you ready?”

Just as Linda was nodding, Jessica interrupted, “Umm, maybe I should help Charlie with Tom?”

I looked sternly at Jessica, wondering why she would volunteer, giving up her secret to a previously unknowing Allie.

A surprised Allie said, “Huh? YOU can do it TOO?!”

“Umm, yeah, it’s a long story, but, if I help, it will fix his OTHER ... thingy, if you know what I mean?”

Allies eyes squinted for a second, then sprung wide open, “REALLY! You mean you can fix THAT, TOO?”

Linda and I were confused, until Jessica explained, that when Tom was a kid, he and his little brother were trying to get some glasses out of the cupboard one morning, while their parents were asleep. Tom had boosted his brother up on the counter. But, when his brother grabbed a glass, he dropped it and when it broke, the bottom of the jagged glass ‘amputated’ half of his little pee-pee. They had both been naked. His parents rushed him to the hospital and he got patched up, but because of that, his cock was now only about four inches long.

Allie explained that she had fallen in love with him, because, even with his ‘shortcoming’, he was eager to make up for it in every other way. The look of her love for him was obvious and sweet. Knowing if Linda and I did the cure, it probably wouldn’t affect his penis problem, just like we couldn’t replace lost wisdom teeth. Jessica’s request and revelation was reasonable. I just wondered how she knew so much about Tom, when I KNEW she was really into Mikey.

The next thing that happened, really blew me and the rest of us away! Before I could touch him, Jess hugged him and was kissing his cheek. THEN, his eyes blinked open and he started gasping, like he was getting a happy ending! He was smiling and kissing Jessica like crazy. I looked at Mike and he was just smiling and kissing Allie. They both surrounded Jess and Tom with hugs and kisses. Jess whispered something to Tom, and he reached in his shorts and gasped. Totally uninhibited, he pulled his shorts off. He was now sporting a nine-inch cock!

Allie’s eyes were bugging out, “Wow! I guess we can’t call you ‘stumpy’ anymore!” Mike clopped him on the back,” Hell, my friend. You’re bigger than me now! Jessica probably won’t even want ME anymore.”

Jessica spun Mike around and put a fiery liplock on him that had him nearly creaming his shorts. When she could breathe, she told him, emphatically, “YOU are my guy and don’t you forget it! You’re the only one who can satisfy my hungry pussy for hours on end. I might want to sample Mr. ‘Redwood’ here, but, YOU’RE my guy, okay?”

Mikey was moist eyed, “You really mean that? You know I’m falling in love with you, don’t you?”

Jessica wiped her eyes, “I’m already in love with you, silly man! I just have to figure out how we can be together. I don’t wanna let you go...”

Mary nudged me, moist eyed, “Sounds strangely familiar, doesn’t it, Sugar Bear?”

“Took the words right out of my mouth, sweetheart.”

Dad broke up our little love fest before it really started rolling, “Um. Gang? Get some clothes on and get up to the galley. We’ve got some things to settle. Okay?”

Just then, Adam came over the ships intercom, “Attention please, I need everyone on board to come to the galley ASAP. Thank You. Oh, and we need to have everyone mostly dressed, too.” He chuckled, just before the intercom went silent.

We all chuckled, then headed up towards the galley.

I pulled Tom off to the side, into the playroom, telling everyone else, we’d be right up. I discovered, much to Tom’s embarrassment, that he had no idea what happened to him. All he remembered, was Brad telling him to sleep and then having, ‘the best wet dream ever’! He had no idea that Jessica had anything to do with it, either.

When he asked me if I knew what happened, I just chuckled, “Ohh yes, but, it’s kind of a long story and we can discuss it later.”

I DID ask him about his wisdom teeth, and he said he still had them, but he was going to have to have them removed, because they were impacted. He opened his mouth and, while I’m no dentist, they appeared to be perfectly straight. Jessica’s abilities were obviously much stronger than mine and Linda’s. My only hypothesis was, that when she worked with either one of us, our cures were so fast, they must have just blown past the happy endings. She also didn’t seem to get as dehydrated as Linda and I did.

Tom was curious as to why I wanted to see his teeth. That really got me to thinking about just how much everyone on this ship REALLY knew what our abilities truly were.

I chuckled and told him, “Hey, when you get back, you might want to just tell your dentist, ‘My wisdom teeth aren’t bothering me, so, don’t let them bother you!’” He laughed and thought that was a great idea.

When Tom and I got to the galley, there were two Coast Guard officers along with Captain Morgan, Stan, Dad, TJ and Janet at the head table. We were told to just grab a seat, because the Captain of the Coast Guard ship had some things to say. Dad was flashing us, saying to just smile, nod and keep our mouths shut until we were asked questions.

He stressed the part about keeping our mouths shut!

The Coast Guard Captain, Adrian Jennings, stood up, “If I could have your attention, please. First, I’d like to congratulate Captain Adam Morgan and his crew for coming up with an ingenious plan that caused these pirates to crash their ships into that sandbar. El Muerte and his band of cutthroats have been running drugs, kidnapping women and children and committing other atrocities for the last few years and have always managed to get away without being caught. That ended today, when they attempted to bite off WAY more than they could chew! My crew is cleaning up the bodies as we speak.

“His plan to steal two of Stan Davis’ boats failed to take into account the two FBI agents, Terrance ‘TJ’ Johnson and Janet Franks. Their heroic actions were crucial to bringing them down. I’m told that they had some help from a guy named Jonah, the ‘Invisible Man’. I’d been told, by a fellow Guardsman from the Great Lakes region, that for some reason, he has been known to keep an eye on some people in this room. If you’re not aware, Miss Sarah Reynolds was captured by some thugs and pirates not long ago and he single handedly rescued her and brought down an entire gang of drug dealing thugs. I believe he REALLY has a thing against pirates!”

There was some laughter and strange looks from some of the crew in Greg’s, Bob’s and my direction.

Captain Jennings continued, “I see many of you looking around. I’ve been told by Agent Johnson, that Jonah sometimes communicates and acts through willing people. Charlie and Bob Swenson and Greg Sanders are sometimes used for that purpose. I urge everyone here to keep that a closely guarded secret. You see, they are really just ordinary citizens like everyone else. However, if criminals were to think they were special, they might try to kill them, so that they could commit their crimes with impunity. Also, because of that, Jonah tends to be VERY protective of them! Is there anyone here who doesn’t believe that?”

Dad flashed for me to get ready to ‘do my thing’.

Arnold was grinning, nervously and raised his hand. Captain Jennings said, “Jonah, why don’t you bring this young man up here?” He was looking up like he was looking for Jonah. I picked Arnold up, chair and all and floated him to the front of the room.

There were gasps and stares as Arnold exclaimed, “Whoa! Shit! Um, please put me down!?”

I set him down gently and he jumped out of his chair and was looking all around. When he was told he could ask Jonah a question, he asked, “Is that how we got off the sandbar?”

I pushed his shoulder one time. He was looking all around, to see who did that.

TJ chuckled, “Oh, yeah, you see, Jonah can’t really talk, so he answers questions by pushing your shoulder, once for yes and twice for no! He just said yes!”

Brian asked, “Well, how did he heal Craig? We all thought he was dead, then Charlie and Linda were holding him and he suddenly got better, like it never happened!”

TJ answered, “He used Charlie and Linda’s bodies to transmit his healing power through them. He can’t do it on his own. That’s one of the reasons he keeps an eye on them. He can also communicate directly through Charlie, Bob, Greg and their wives. Like ESP. If someone WERE to try and hurt any of these people in this room, Jonah would REALLY get a case of the ass!”

“But, why did Charlie and Mary tell us that Charlie was the ‘Invisible Man’?”

I answered, “We were trying to protect his secret. Things happened so fast that I didn’t know what else to do. There’s more to this story, but for now, we should let Captain Jennings finish his briefing.” I flashed Dad that I hoped I didn’t say too much.

He just winked and grinned at me.

Captain Jennings continued, “I hope that clears up some of your questions. I also want to say thanks to Jonah. For those of you wondering, your shipmate, Brad Smith, was a plant of El Muerte’s. He was the one who sabotaged the NAV and Sonar systems, which is what caused you to hit the sandbar. Unfortunately, he has managed to escape. We are searching for him, but at this time, we don’t know his current whereabouts. There will be another cruiser and tug boat coming to haul away the two pirate ships. Technically, all the items on the boat belong to the Captain and, well, Jonah. I sincerely hope the drugs remain on the boat. Everything else is fair game, until the wrecks get hauled away. I understand that you’re all heading for Stan’s Island. I hope you can have an enjoyable rest of your cruise.

“We’re taking Agents Johnson and Franks and their prisoner, El Muerte, back to the states with us. Hopefully they’ll get a chance in the future to get on another cruise with you folks. Thanks again and God Bless you!”

I figured Dad and TJ had paved the way for getting us covered. Our decision to create the ‘Invisible Man’ persona was paying off in spades. I was also sure there would be more questions. Mike, Adam, Melody and Brian most likely were less than totally convinced by our cover story.

I still had a gnawing fear/apprehension about having to deal with Brad.

Putting myself in his shoes, I could envision just how difficult it would be for someone to catch me. AND, just what I could get away with. His ability to ‘push’ people would enable him to get anyone to do whatever he wanted them to do. I could only hope he wouldn’t get any stronger. At least the bastard couldn’t fly or move things mentally. I just wish I knew more about him. I was going to have a difficult time relaxing until we found him; I was also NOT looking forward to going up against him again. What if he’d have managed to put BOTH Greg and I under his control? I wish I could talk to Joshua!

“Earth to Charlie, earth to Charlie!” Mary was looking at me with a questioning look on her face. “Do you think we should get home instead of finishing the cruise?”

“No, ... I don’t want to let everybody down. Besides, we need to make sure everyone here has bought into our story and I want to make sure those girls are taken good care of. I think Stan has a place for them, but I want to see it, to make sure for myself. I’m also going to want all of you girls to weigh in on it, too.”

“We can do that, but are YOU going to be able to relax and enjoy things? Don’t forget, we’re going to have to figure out what to do with those black bags and all that gold!?”

“Aaargh, SHIT! I almost forgot about those.” (Not really!)

Dad was chuckling, “RELAX, my son, I have some ideas we can talk about. Let’s spend the rest of today figuring everything out, then go from there. We’ll work today and have some fun afterwards, sound good?”

Before I could respond, everyone who could hear chimed in, light heartedly, “Sounds good, Pops!”

Captain Morgan announced, after TJ and Janet headed out, “Let’s get something to eat and have a, hopefully, short meeting, before we head over to the island.”

After Tammy took our orders for our late lunch, which was cheeseburgers, fries, onion rings, salad or Chef’s salad, Linda and I decided to heal the moms who needed our attention. We ‘called’ on Jonah, to try and continue our façade mentioned earlier. The moms made NO attempt to hide their enjoyment of their happy endings! Since their injuries weren’t very serious, Linda and I made short work of the cures and only got slightly thirsty. Tammy made sure we had plenty of iced tea!

We were just finishing, when Melody, Becky and Melissa returned from Stan’s hydrofoil with the girls we had rescued. They had hidden them there while the Coast Guard was here.

I’d been wondering where they had gone.

They were all in pretty good spirits, with the exception of Karina, the Russian girl, who immediately ran over to me, hugging me and crying.

She was upset because she couldn’t understand what was happening. She nestled onto my lap, much to the amusement of Mary, Jamie, Linda and Sarah. I flashed them to try and see if they could help me. Luckily, by the time I ‘talked’ to her and got her to calm down, my girls were all able to ‘talk’ to her too. Her mood really brightened and began talking a mile a minute. (In Russian.)

Stan came over and we explained to her that Stan had a nice place and there was a nice lady there that would help her and the rest of the girls learn to speak English. She was VERY happy about that and couldn’t wait to start.

When our food arrived, I gave Karina a bite of my cheeseburger and while hesitant at first, she seemed to like it and I had to order a couple more! These were very good burgers, as CJ must have had a grill like they use at Burger King. It was flame broiled and VERY tasty. They were also about twice as thick as a Whopper! Mmmm, Good! So good, that everyone quieted down for about 10 minutes to eat.

When we were finished, Adam (Captain Morgan) stood up, “If I could get everyone’s attention for a moment. Before we get underway, I reconsidered my decision not to take more things off of the pirate ship. I was assured by the Coast Guard that the munitions on board were not stolen and in fact they all but encouraged me to take what I wanted. Therefore, after the events of today I want to take all of them and bring them over to our ship.

“While we’re doing that, Stan wants to take the girls that we freed and head over to the compound where they will be staying. That island is very close to the island we’re headed for. Unfortunately, that island cannot be accessed after dark and this ship cannot dock there anyway, as the water is not deep enough. Since it will only take Stan an hour and a half with his boat, he, along with Becky and Melissa are going to go ahead of us and take care of that. They will meet up with us on the big Island. If Charlie would like to go or anyone else, there is room for two or three more.” He started looking around then finished, “I would like to see if I could enlist Jonah’s help in getting things over here quicker.”

The fucker was grinning and winked at me.

Mary flashed saying that she and Sarah could go so that I could help here. She giggled and told me to try not to get too frisky with her mom, but if I did, to be sure to name it after her!

I started laughing so hard I was almost choking.

I told Adam that Mary and Sarah wanted to go also and I felt sure that Jonah would be happy to help. (I figured that Mary and Sarah would fill me in on what it was like in his ‘compound’.) Greg surprised me and said he’d go along, to help keep my girls from getting into trouble. (He wanted to check out the place as well.)

Brian and Adam led our crew back down to the boat launch area, where we had to hook up a spare fuel tank to replace the one that Brad had heisted. I went with Mike, Arnold, Tom, Craig, Adam and John in the skiff. I planned on moving things over to the yacht the same way we did the gold. Bob would take it from the launch deck and put it over by a big hold-like closet, where Brian and the dads would stack it by its contents. I was glad to see that the Coast Guard had cleared away the bodies.

Arnold brought a crowbar, to open each crate so we could announce what was coming. Adam had moved the yacht much closer, so it was now only about 50 feet away from the pirate ship. I showed the guys where everything was and they said they would bring the crates up to me. The first two had 10 grenade launchers each. The next four had M-16’s with about 20-25 per box. There were two crates with Uzi’s, about 20 per crate. There was one crate with 30, 45-caliber Colt model 1911’s. One crate with 5 VERY nice 30.06 sniper rifles, complete with scopes. (I planned on snagging one of those!) One with at least 40 round, baseball sized hand grenades, which I told them NOT to fool around with. Then there were 35-40 ammo boxes with various types of ammo. We had enough to start a small war!

We checked around and with the exception of the drugs, there really wasn’t much else ... oh, yeah, except another GPS unit in the helm area. We put the snatch on that, figuring now Stan would have three, one for each boat.

We got back to the boat just in time to hear one of the Dad’s let out a holler. I would have been concerned, except it was a ‘Woo Hoo’ not an ‘Oh Shit’. Captain Morgan was standing next to Ted, Jamie’s Dad, as he was checking out an M-16. Apparently, at least one crate, if not all, were original US Army XM16E1’s. These were the original M-16’s that were first issued in Viet Nam. They were upgraded in 1967 to the M16A1. He explained that these had the first modifications, such as the addition of a forward assist and corresponding notches in the bolt carrier. These also had the closed, bird-cage flash suppressor as opposed to the XM16E1’s first edition three-pronged flash suppressor which caught on twigs and leaves. (Not a good thing in the jungle!)

Adam was asking if these were any good. Ted assured him that unless they planned on shooting thousands of rounds through these, they would be fine. They were also very rare and would be highly sought after as collector’s items, since these were all supposed to be destroyed. These must have gotten ‘detoured’ on their way to the smelters!

Adam made Ted a deal, since he had a lot of experience with these. If he would show the guys how to take them apart and clean them and share his expertise, Adam would give him 6 of them for his own collection! Ted was also going to show them the proper use of the grenade launchers, as his platoon had liberated several of them from the Viet Cong and used them against the NVA (North Vietnamese Army) a time or three. I had a sneaky feeling we’d be having target practice sometime in the near future. He had a regular crowd around him as he was showing the guys all their new toys.

I was just hoping they didn’t shoot one of the grenade launchers inside the boat!

Bob flashed, “Hey, just how much money do you think we have in all those duffle bags? Do you think we could maybe count it without anyone seeing us?”

“I was wondering about that. How many people know we’ve got these?”

“Just Ted, Dan, and Sam as far as I know, well and you and Greg. I was putting them away as fast as they were bringing them in. There wasn’t anyone else even around at the time.”

“You know; we really should figure out how we might divide this up. I sort of feel guilty about keeping it all to ourselves.”

“Yeah, but, we should try and get some idea of how much there is. Do you think there’s more than a million?” Bob was looking hopeful, and obviously had NO idea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.