The Catalyst
Chapter 58: The Honeymoon Vacation! Part 1

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 58: The Honeymoon Vacation! Part 1 - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Half the Fun is Getting Started

July 21-22, 1985

[We all fell asleep in what could best be described as a puppy pile!]

***

We woke up to a grinning Jessica and Tammy. Tammy, having just noticed we were all nekkid, blushed profusely. She was looking anywhere and everywhere but at us. “Oh my gosh. Jessica didn’t know you’d all be in here. We were planning on surprising you by getting things cleaned up. I’m sooo embarrassed.”

Greg stood up with his morning glory pointing the way. “Sorry to flash and run, but I’m trying to avoid a fountainous flood!” He chuckled, then ran flat-out to the can.

Bob and I were racing to our bathrooms, “Me two.” “Me three.”

The ladies were laughing uproariously, but they were also right behind us, giggling and pleading with us to hurry. I had to lift Sarah up and set her on the sink, peeing like the Grand Cooley Dam had burst. “I think we all had too much to drink before bedtime!” She giggled. Mary jumped into the shower and just giggled while she pee’ed.

It was getting downright cozy in here.

We all decided to put on shorts and T-shirts, so Tammy wouldn’t feel so out of place. We didn’t really feel like there was time for a morning interlude.

After a quick breakfast, Bob and I had to act like we were carrying our mattresses back to our rooms. We didn’t want Tammy to get suspicious by having ‘Jonah’ help us.

Our neighbors came over about the time the caterers came to take down the tents and pack their gear. Just as they were getting ready to take down the canopy on the deck, Greg asked if there was any chance we could buy it from them. The foreman called his boss and said they’d sell it to us for $100, since they had so many. We instantly agreed and I went in and wrote them a check. I loved the fact it was heavy duty and it covered the whole deck.

We could now be outside, rain AND shine.

Bob had all of his DJ equipment put back in his van, which only left the piano to move. Even though it was only a small one, it still weighed close to 650 lbs. We didn’t want to take a chance of dropping it by trying to move it manually.

The girls helped by talking Tammy into checking out our bikes in the garage, so Bob could move the piano safely into the great room. Luckily, Bill drug Sally in, to see the bike he wanted to get. Sarah just HAD to show Emmy, her new bike too.

They all came back in, just as Bob finished, so we all flexed our muscles, acting like the he-men we weren’t. Ed and Gracie busted a gut to keep from laughing. I wished we could just tell Bill, Sally and Tammy the truth.

We were sitting on the covered deck, discussing bikes and what we might do for lunch. Bill was telling us about his 1959 Harley Davidson Panhead Duo-Glide with Sidecar. After seeing our bikes last night, he woke up early, getting it ready to ride.

We heard a Harley and Bill gasped, “That sounds like an old knucklehead!”

We went out front and found Becky and Larry getting off an old 1946 Harley-Davidson, Knucklehead trike. It had a box thing on the back with a huge padded seat on top of it. Bill couldn’t take his eyes off it.

With all the bike talk, the girls wanted to go for a ride. Not that the guys DIDN’T. We all went in and dressed to ride. Ed was chagrined by the fact that he felt his Honda made him look like a mutt in the Westchester Dog Show.

Sarah tried reassuring him, “I used to have a Honda, before Bob gave me a REAL bike!”

Ed’s frown was rewarded with a giggly kiss from Sarah.

Gracie patted his shoulder and in a stage whisper announced “I still wuve you and your ‘widdle’ bike!” He just shook his head as we laughed.

Emmy wanted to ride with Sarah, so Jessica rode with Bill and Sally, and Tammy rode with Becky on the back of Larry’s trike. Our 7 bikes rumbling down the street caused a lot of heads to turn. There were smiles, however, when people saw our girls waving! The old couple from down the street yelled, “There goes the neighborhood!” but were smiling and waving at us.

Larry led us to a pseudo ‘biker bar’ that was a white-collar version of a true biker bar. There were a ton of bikes in front and several comments on our ‘gang’! Larry said this place had good food and the only complaints were that our girls didn’t seem to want to get OFF the bikes.

Greg chuckled, “Looks like a MUCH longer ride is coming when we get back from our cruise!” “But that’s because they DO want to get off ... while ON the bikes!”

During lunch, our trip was the main topic of discussion. The ladies basically told us guys, “Get as much ‘strange’ as you can. Let’s all just go wild and have a good time. We’ll figure out sleeping arrangements each night and except for tonight, let’s share the nights with lovers we don’t normally get a chance to sleep with.” Looking around, that was met with total approval.

Tammy sheepishly asked, “So, do ALL of you swap with each other?”

I told her, “Yes, but we don’t actually ‘swap’, it’s more like we ‘share’. We all get together most every Saturday night for sexy fun and games!”

“Umm, so, on this trip, I can just ask anyone to ‘get down and funky’ with me?”

“Yep! Or two or three of us might ask YOU. Or, even most of the girls. Linda isn’t bi and Sarah is a special case with Mary, but the rest are. You don’t even have to go to a bedroom either, if you know what I mean.”

Her eyes lit up, “Ohgod! You’ve made me sooo wet just thinking about it.”

She leaned over for a kiss and it quickly turned volcanic. She was panting, “Ohgod, you kiss so good. I may not be able to wait!”

Mary grinned, “I want to ride with Sarah, so, ride back with Charlie, then drag him to our room and let him take the edge off! Maybe Sarah and I can join you.”

After getting her jaw off the floor, Tammy’s lusty smile lit up the bar. It got even brighter when Larry told her he couldn’t wait for HIS turn.

She was nearly out of control by the time we got home. She had been squeezing my cock and nibbling my neck. I told her, “When I get you home, I’m going to screw you into a coma!”

She belly-laughed, “Ha! Bart never fucked me past frustrated. That limp DICK.” Squeeze. “YOU however have a LOT bigger hunk of manhood, now, if you’ll just last longer than a couple of minutes.”

“A couple of MINUTES? HA. Try an HOUR.”

Mary had just climbed off of Sarah’s bike and grinned at Tammy.

Tammy looked at her incredulously, “He can’t really go for an hour, can he?”

“Or even longer if he wants to! Don’t worry though, if you pass out he WILL stop, he is a gentleman you know.” Giggle.

As I went inside, I was planning on totally rocking Tammy’s world. After all I HAD been challenged. However, as we removed each other’s clothing, I had a major flash about Tammy.

It caused me to completely rethink and I decided to give her what Mary calls ‘the full Charlie experience’.

I started off with a lusty kiss, that took both of our breaths away.

I worked my way down her luscious little blonde body, starting with light kisses on her neck, nibbling her earlobes and teasingly licking and sucking her large nipples that were perched on top of her luscious C-cup titties. She was now begging for me to fuck her and fuck her hard.

I chose to lower myself and give a nice long, languishing lick, from just below her vagina to her clit, flicking it mischievously. Both of her legs splayed out on the bed and she moaned loud enough to almost be called a scream. I did that seven or eight times. I decided to gently lick her entire mons area, as well as pushing my tongue as far as possible into her delicious center. When I started humming and gently sucking on her clit, she was panting and begging for me to take her. I felt it was time to grant her wish. I moved up, using the head of my rock hard cock to momentarily tease her hungry pussy before slowly and agonizingly pushing all the way into her. Our eyes locked and for the next half hour I gave her, not what her mouth was asking for, but what her soul was really begging for.

I built up a slow, steady rhythm while lowering my head and kissing her. She had her arms around my head and our kiss was like a connection to our souls. We were breathing together, and after a short amount of time, we were panting and moaning together. Each time she had an orgasm, her wonderful pussy was contracting around me in one of the most erotically intense feelings I’ve ever had. We were like a roller coaster, anticipation slowly building, climbing to the top then the unbelievable ride that follows.

I did finally begin sawing in and out of her faster and faster, until we were both out of breath. With a final scream of ecstasy, we both fell into each other’s arms completely spent and satiated.

We laid there in each other’s arms until she finally got her breathing under control and Tammy sighed, “That was unbelievable Charlie. How did you know that I really wanted you to make love to me like that instead of how I was asking for it?”

“Well, sometimes I just know what people really want. It’s hard to explain. It’s like a gift.”

“You mean”, she whispered, “like the way you and Linda healed my wounds?”

“Yes, kinda like that. Sometimes I see things ... like future things and sometimes things in the past.”

She was suddenly lost in her thoughts. I knew what they were and was wondering if she’d open up and tell me herself.

Not wanting to prod her, I said, “We should probably grab a quick shower and see what everyone else is up to.”

That broke her out of her reflections and she smiled, “Yes, good idea.”

We showered together, playing and laughing, but I knew she was still deep into her own thoughts.

When we got back downstairs, no one was around except Greg and Linda, both had that ‘freshly fucked’ look on their faces.

“Where IS everybody?” Tammy asked.

Greg started sniggering, “Um, outside. Go see what you two started.”

When we got out to the patio, there was a full blown orgy in progress! Tammy had her hand over her mouth trying to hide her amazement. Bill was lying on a lounge chair, with Mary impaled and bouncing on his monster cock, while Sarah was riding his face, screaming in delight. Bob was on a king-size air mattress, fucking Sally doggie style, as she was eating out Jamie. Gracie was hoovering out Jessica’s cum-filled pussy, that Ed had evidently just finished filling. Lastly, Emmy was getting thoroughly fucked by Larry, with Becky feasting on her giant fun bags.

“So, THIS is what you guys do on Saturday nights?” Tammy asked, still suppressing the giggles. “WHAT is Gracie doing?”

Greg chuckled, “Not letting any of Ed’s cum go to waste. Keep watching. Sally and Mary are soon going to get the same treatment.”

“Wow! At first I thought that was disgusting, but now, that’s just so, I don’t know, erotic. Does that happen often?”

“Only as often as any of us cum! I wouldn’t mention it to any of them that you washed my cum down the drain earlier. They would probably be at least mildly upset they missed out on it.”

Mary flashed to me “No we wouldn’t. But if it happens again...”

“Charlie, you just did it again.”

“What?”

It seemed like you were talking to somebody but there was no sound and only your smile changed.”

About that time Bill erupted into Mary and Bob was moaning in orgasm into Sally. As predicted, both of their sopping pussy’s were being tended to by very eager-beaver-eating girls. Tammy started chuckling, “Do you think they’d mind if I joined them?”

“Of course not. One of their favorite sayings is ‘sharing is caring’. Go ahead and go for it,” I encouraged.

Tammy approached Mary and blushing, asked if she could get in on the cleanup process. Sarah smiled at her with HER come filled face and said, “Sure! Old Bill here really packs a load! There’s plenty for everybody.”

Tammy went down on Mary, sending my wife into another nice orgasm. Mary kissed her after and Tammy grinned at me, realizing more of why all the ladies loved doing that AND having it done to them. Greg nudged me and asked me to help him get everyone something to drink. After that, we all sat, laughing and joking about not being able to wait a few more hours to get our real adventure started.

Mary had been grinning at Tammy, “You started all this, you know?”

“You all knew Charlie was taking me upstairs!”

Sally laughed, “We’re just giving you a hard time. We were down here, talking about how we’re going to go crazy and sleep every night with someone other than our husbands, which of course, resulted in us all starting to get horny. Then we heard you screaming upstairs. Knowing you were getting something that all of us wanted, i.e. getting laid, well, it was more than we could bear!”

Tammy grinned, “I don’t know what I thought, when Charlie invited me on this cruise, but it’s really neat how all of you are so open and free with each other. Hopefully after the cruise, I can start getting some Saturday nights off and join you guys?”

“Sure” Gracie chirped, “Heck, you’re one of us now.”

“Thanks, this is all kind of surreal for me. I mean, I’ve known some of you for quite a while and all of you for the last few months. I would’ve never guessed in a million years that you would all be like this. I know that I’ve been seeing the wrong kind of guys, thinking that nice guys, like all of you weren’t for me...”

Tammy suddenly looked very sad.

“What’s the matter Tammy?” Mary asked.

“Oh, it’s nothing, I was just remembering the one time, before today, that a guy actually made love to me instead of just wanting to fuck me.”

Tammy gave a halfhearted chuckle, “The funny thing is, his name was Chuck. Please don’t take this the wrong way Charlie, but, when you were making love to me it made me think of Chuck. Chuck was an older guy, probably in his late 40s. He and his buddy, Jim, used to come in four or five nights a week and sit for hours having coffee. They always joked that they felt like they needed to pay rent, since they sat there for so long. They were both really nice guys and always treated me good and tipped extremely well. A lot of times, on slow nights, I would sit with them. We would joke and laugh and tease each other. I always looked forward to them coming in.

“Anyway, Chuck had been divorced for about a year and the funny thing was, his ex-wife actually worked with me, but on a different shift, at the store in Elgin. I always sensed that he had somewhat of a crush on me. One night, when the two of them were in here, we started teasing and Chuck threatened to show me what good sex was really like. I was between boyfriends and was just horny enough that I said fuck it and decided to call his bluff. I was shocked that he took me seriously and asked when I got off work that night.

“Still thinking he was bluffing, I played along. I told him I got off in about an hour and a half. He said he had to give his buddy a ride home, but, that he would be back to pick me up. I wasn’t quite sure that he even took me seriously, but sure enough, about five minutes before we closed, there he stood in a fresh set of clothes and I could tell he had just showered.”

Giggle. “I was glad he did, because he and his buddy had just gotten back from the racetrack in Sycamore and they looked like half of the dirt track was all over them! I followed him over to his house, which was only about a mile away. I was impressed at how neat he kept it. I could also tell he was nervous. He fixed me a drink and put some soft jazz on to play in the background. The way he looked at me with his cute green eyes started melting my heart. I started to panic. I DIDN’T want him falling in love with me. Not wanting to get all romantic, I began taking my clothes off and told him that we weren’t going to do anything if he didn’t get naked too.

“The guy was a true gentleman and walking into the bedroom, he turned down the sheets and laid me down gently. I started teasing that I wanted him to show me how good he could fuck. He put his hands on my breasts, softly caressing them and gently pinching my nipples, causing my juices to really began flowing. When he moved in for a kiss, I hesitated, but, figuring he might need it to get turned on, I accepted it.

“God damn could he kiss! The next thing I knew, I was trying to swallow his tongue and his tongue was painting my teeth and lips. It was the most erotic kiss I’d ever experienced in my life.

“We separated, trying to catch our breath. He asked me if he could go down on me. Now, understand, I’d only had a guy do that once before and it was horrible! I was shaking, but after that kiss, I took a chance and let him.

“Oh. My. God. He didn’t just go down on me, he made oral love to me. His technique wasn’t quite as good as Charlie’s, but it WAS extremely good.

“I could barely breathe. I saw his eyes looking at mine and he knew what he had just done to me. When he put his cock at the entrance to my pussy I was already only seconds away from another orgasm. He began to fuck me slow and deep and I remember feeling every vein on his cock rubbing on the inside of my pussy. None of the boys I’ve had before or since had ever lasted more than four or five minutes. Most times not even that. Chuck made love to me for nearly half an hour before crying out that he was coming and filled me with his hot elixir. He laid down next to me and we cuddled and talked for nearly 2 hours. We joked about his ex-wife, talked about what he and his buddy did out at Sycamore Speedway and he told me all about his job as a land surveyor.

“We kissed some more and it was just like the first one and we kept kissing while he made love to me again. It was even more passionate than the first time and lasted at least another half an hour. It was the first time in my life I ever had that many orgasms. At one point, it felt like I peed on him, but it might just have been that I was coming so hard. Anyway, the bed was so wet I was afraid he would get angry. Not only didn’t he get angry, he just kissed me and rolled us off to a dry spot and held me until we both fell asleep.

“When I woke in the morning, he was laying there smiling at me. My heart kept telling my head that I needed to give him a few more chances, to see if this was real.

“Unfortunately, my head was extremely stupid and kept screaming, ‘He’s too old for you and way too nice a guy. There’s no way you could EVER be happy with him long-term, it just won’t work.

“I did the one thing that I still regret to this day. I knew he was about to tell me that he could easily fall love with me. I only let him get to the word ‘easily’ before I put my finger on his lips, shook my head and said, ‘Please don’t, Chuck. Last night was great, but please don’t make me regret it.’

“I threw my clothes on, as fast as I could, just wanting to get out of there before my heart could argue with my stupid brain! Just before I left, I begged him to still be my friend. With a heavy heart he tried to smile and said he would always be my friend. I turned around and left, with tears streaming down my face. I found myself cursing him for being such a nice guy. The next night, he and his buddy came in, just like usual. It was obvious he had not told his buddy anything as his buddy greeted me as if nothing ever happened.

“Chuck was as chipper as he could be and even told a few jokes. The thing is, he wouldn’t look me in the eye anymore. The very next week I requested and got a transfer to the St Charles store and had everyone tell him that they didn’t know where I had gone. It wasn’t till about a year later, and three miserable relationships, that I went back into the Elgin store, on a Saturday night, hoping to catch him and his buddy coming back from the races.

“That WHOLE time, I realized I HAD fallen in love with him. His buddy told me that he had recently met a really sweet lady and the two of them had moved to Arizona. I know I had no reason to feel that way, but I was crushed. I’ll always wonder what might’ve been.”

With that, Tammy sighed deeply.

“I think I’ve finally learned my lesson and I’m never going to date bad boys again. Anyway, enough of my problems. Let’s get ready to head to the airport. Do we have to get dressed up?”

I said we should probably wear shorts and casual shirts, since it was a private plane and we were going straight to the boat. I made sure everyone had deck shoes or sandals readily available for the boat, like I had suggested previously.

After straightening out the deck, we all gathered our bags. I called our contractor, making sure he had everything he needed to get our remodel done while we were gone. He said he was ready and would get started first thing in the morning.

The 16 of us piled into Mary’s minivan and Larry’s van to head to DuPage County Airport. We got there about 25 minutes early and it didn’t seem like there was anyone around.

We saw a private jet parked outside the terminal area with lights on and the front steps down. The pilot walked over when he saw us and introduced himself as James Dean and asked us if we were Stan’s guests. I handed him the envelope with our tickets and he smiled and said we could keep those for souvenirs. He said we should make ourselves comfortable either here or on the plane. He told us to leave our luggage by the open compartment next to the stairs.

Since none of us had ever been in a private jet, I told him that we would just as soon get on board if that was okay.

He smiled saying, “Follow me, and we’ll let the adventure begin!”

As we got on the plane, we were pleasantly surprised that it looked more like a luxury living room that any airplane we had ever been on. Half of the seats looked like leather sofas with seatbelts and the other half looked like La-Z-Boy recliners.

We all said we could really get used to flying this way. As we were figuring out where each of us was going to sit, our stewardess came over and introduced herself as Angela. We all looked at her and wanted to wolf whistle. Angela wasn’t just pretty, she was hot, with a capital H. I glanced at Mary and, instead of the usual smirk when she caught ME looking, I saw her staring while licking her lips.

“Mary?”

When she looked at me, it was my turn to smirk. “Busted!”

Mary blushed a very deep red. “Guilty as charged. But damn it, Charlie, she is just too hot!”

Angela was about 5’7” tall, long, blonde hair, flowing around her face and shoulders, at least D-cup titties and was rocking some killer legs. She asked each of us our names and said we could sit where we wanted and that we would be taking off in about 10 minutes.

She asked if anybody wanted something to drink and promptly took our orders. We were all surprised when we got real glasses with top shelf alcohol and large cans of mix. Mary was the only one that had Pepsi, since she was pregnant. Before we knew it, the pilot and copilot entered the plane, along with another guy. Then they pulled the door shut behind them. We heard the engines firing up and the pilot told everyone to buckle their seat belts.

Because the pilot left the cockpit door open, we could all see and hear everything that was being said in the cockpit. I had flown airlines many times and I gotta say that taking off in a private, smaller jet is a lot more exciting than a regular airline. You can really feel the speed. Once we were airborne, the pilot said we could take off our seatbelts and could freely roam the cabin.

That’s when things began to get interesting.

Our stewardess came back and asked if we were all guests of one of Stan’s special cruises. We told her that we were and that we were going on the maiden voyage of his new yacht.

She introduced us to the other guy who had gotten on as Mike, one of the crew of the boat we were headed for. He had been visiting his parents near Oak Brook.

We asked him about his job, and how he came about finding a job like his. Mike seemed slightly embarrassed, “Well, my dad is good friends with Stan and, well, Stan caught me having sex with his niece. I was afraid he was going to kill me! Instead of getting mad, he shocked me by offering me this job. I’ve been working for him for a little over 4 years now.”

I knew there was more to this story, but didn’t want to push it. He seemed like a nice kid. (He was 23, hardly a ‘kid’ since I’m only 24, but he just seemed somewhat innocent.)

Mary smiled sweetly, “So, are YOU part of the ‘entertainment’ that Stan told us about?”

He blushed and said, “Well, yes, I guess you could say that. Did Stan tell you all the rules of the cruise?”

“Not all of them, no, just that the entertainment crew weren’t ‘professional’ escorts, but just fun-loving people who could participate with us, you know, if you wanted to. We weren’t to ‘expect’ you to service us.”

“Well, yes, that’s kinda true. We CAN decline a request for sex ... but if we decline too often, it would cause us to get moved to other duties, if you know what I mean.”

Angela cut him off (Saved him?) then asked nonchalantly, “So, are any of you members of the ‘Mile High Club’?”

We all looked at each other smiling, shaking our heads no. She grinned, “Well then, ladies and gentlemen, you have about three hours in which you can do so, if you so desire!”

Before we knew it, Angela was naked! I wish someone could’ve taken a picture, because there were 16 jaws on the floor. It didn’t take us very long to figure out that we were all overdressed and about to join the ‘Mile High Club’! As we were taking off each other’s clothes, she pulled out a handle that turned into a coat rack so that we could all hang our clothes on it.

She asked if we had our ‘test results’. Becky grinned, and gave her the manila envelope with all of our test results in it.

She looked them over and smiled. “I’m available if any of you boys would like to give a horny girl a whirl.”

I chuckled, “That pretty, bald, pussy looks good enough to eat! May I?”

I noticed her roll her eyes, look over at Mike and sigh, “Sure!” She gave Mike a lopsided grin, then looking at me, “What do I have to lose?”

Mike took a deep breath, “Um, just go easy, she’s REALLY sensitive, if you know what I mean...”

I saw Angela mouth the word, ‘thanks’. Tammy, Mary and Sarah were giggling. Tammy said, “Angie, um, I know what you’re thinking. If you don’t want my favorite pussy licker to eat you, send him here. He can lick my pussy, anytime.”

She was blushing now, “Ugh, I’m sorry ... MOST guys don’t know what they’re doing and, well, it’s not usually very fun for me.”

Sarah chirped, “Our Charlie’s pretty good, but, you be the judge.”

Angela smiled, warily, sat back on the couch and spread her legs wide. “Come and get it, sweetie.”

I fell to my knees on the, thankfully, very plush carpet (the floor, not the naked pussy on which I was about to dine) and slowly licked all around her labia, just lightly flicking close by her clit on the way by.

“Ohh, he MIGHT just know what he’s doing.” She gasped. I then firmly but slowly licked her from below her pussy through her parting lips and lightly flicked her clit playfully.

After the third time she gasped, “Ohh Jeez! Ohhh, he DEFINITELY knows what he’s doing! Mikey, get over here and pay attention. You just might learn something.”

I could hear the girls giggling as I commenced to giving sweet Angela the full treatment. I flashed my two Amigos, to help, by sucking and nibbling her magnificent orbs.

I slowly worked her up to the point I could push two fingers into her hot, tight pussy and started massaging her G-spot. Between the three of us, Angela was moaning and gasping for breath. When I sucked her large clit in my mouth and started humming on it, she exploded. Her legs were flailing and she was bouncing and screaming as she squirted, covering my face with her hot nectar. She didn’t stop shaking for almost a minute. Poor ‘Mikey’ looked shell shocked.

Angela gasped, “Oh god! Holy SHIT! You aren’t just good my man, you’re un-frigging-believable. That’s only the second time in my life I’ve ever squirted. And THAT was when I test-rode Stan’s new fucking machine! I feel like such a fool. I gotta tell ya, if I had to choose, you boys beat that machine all to hell.” She looked at Mike, who was still staring, “Earth to Mikey, were you paying attention? There’s going to be a quiz later.” She was giggling. “Maybe more than a quiz. We’re gonna make this an oral exam!”

Mike shook his head, clearing the cobwebs. He looked at Mary, “Um, are ALL the guys that good?”

“Maybe not 100% that good, but every bit of 90%, yes. And what they may lack in skill, they DO make up for with enthusiasm.”

“Jesus, are we in trouble,” he mumbled.

“What do you mean?” Sarah asked.

“Well, of the five of us guys on the entertainment crew, I’m the only one that even has a clue, and I can’t hold a candle to THAT” he said, almost despondently. “I’m not even half that good.”

“Oh now, now,” Mary consoled him, “Maybe we’ll just have to start our little ‘clinic’ that Emmy’s been trying to talk us into.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.