The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 51: Educating Jessica

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 51: Educating Jessica - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

July 13, 1985

[‘Gracie got serious, “But Charlie, isn’t she only like 16 years old?”]

I told her, “That’s correct, but, she DOES turn 17 next Saturday, the same day as our wedding. That’s why I don’t want any of the guys to actually have intercourse with her. 16 could get us 20! That being said, she wants this in the worst way. She knows we could all get into trouble and swears she won’t say anything to anyone that anything happened before she was actually 17.

“While the State of Illinois is absolutely anal about statutory rape, fondling and molesting are usually overlooked as far as ever being prosecuted, unless the victim pursues it. Her mom even knows she’s here and has given us her blessing, on the condition that she’ll never have to lie to anyone that she knew her daughter had sex before she was 17.”

Ed capitulated, “Okay Charlie, I understand where you’re coming from. You have my word there’ll be no screw-ups, at least on my part. But touching, kissing and everything else is okay?”

“Absolutely! I want everyone to know that we, as a loving group, have a unique opportunity to transform a timid yet willing young lady into a sexually experienced, wanton nymphomaniac. To that end, however, we need to make damn sure she doesn’t get so freaked out that she wants to join the local convent and become a damn nun!”

Linda was laughing, “I doubt that Jessica would resort to that! All this is probably my fault, because ever since I met Charlie and Bob, I’ve been telling her how wonderful all the orgasms and sex has been. She’s been working with Bob these last couple weeks learning the DJ business. She’s got a crush on both Bob and Charlie like you wouldn’t believe. This afternoon, at their job, she was begging Bob to tell her about our Saturday get togethers. Bob explained how we all pleasure each other in various different ways. She wants to experience that and learn how to pleasure a man. She definitely wants to get laid, but Charlie told her not until she’s 17. We want her to LEARN there’s more to sex and love than intercourse, tonight.

“Just so everyone knows, the limits of her sexual experience is just what she’s heard from her friend Deirdre. Deirdre apparently has given her boyfriend some 2-minute hand jobs and has even taken his ‘monster’ 4 1/2” cock in her hoo-hah once. She thought it was disgusting and freaked out when he came in like 30 seconds. That’s the extent of Jessica’s sexual knowledge. She asked Bob if that’s all there was to sex. Bob told her that his friends and family, WE, could show her the difference between what her friend told her and loving, mind blowing, sexual pleasure. She doesn’t really believe it could be any good without actually having sex. I want all of us to dispel that disbelief.”

Gracie chuckled, “I’m just curious, Linda, I know your feelings on the matter, do you think your sister would be interested in experiencing a Sapphic relationship?”

Giggling, Linda told her, “I told her how the rest of you girl’s love kissing and licking each other. She wants to try everything. She understands she can always say no or stop, if anyone does anything she doesn’t like. I have a feeling she and her friend Deirdre have fooled around in the past. I know the two of them have masturbated together because I caught them when I came home unexpected once. They were fondling each other and groaning! It took them almost two minutes to realize I was standing in the doorway.”

We decided on spaghetti with meat sauce and salad for supper. Jessica even helped and the girls made her feel like she was one of them. While that was going on, I decided to call Larry.

I told him about Jessica.

As I expected, he was very concerned. Not only about her age, but because she was Linda’s little sister. He admitted to being attracted, strongly, to Linda. He said he felt his ‘size’ made him not pursue her. He also admitted, that with intercourse off the table, he was looking forward to ‘tasting’ both Jessica and Linda. He wanted some insight to Jessica’s desires.

I told him, “Jessica is an enigma. On the one hand she’s a very inexperienced and innocent young lady. On the other hand, she’s bubbly and outgoing, just like Linda. She seems to want to be ravished, almost like a nymphomaniac!”

Larry laughed, “So, just like Linda! It’s too bad they don’t own a chain of liquor stores. They’d be my perfect women!”

I just had to ask about Becky’s massage. “What’s Becky’s massage like?”

“Ahh, well, in a word, unfuckingbelieveable! She only gives me one when she’s ‘broken’ though. Haa-haa! Which is a GOOD thing.”

That certainly cleared THAT up. Clear as damn mud!

Over dinner, we explained to Jessica some of the ground rules that applied to everyone. I told her if she feels, at any time, she wants us to stop, whatever it is, we will immediately do so. We explained that always applies. We also told her that unless told in advance, it was ‘anything goes’ with regards to touching, kissing, fondling, etc.

Jess thought about that for a minute, “So, I can just go up to a guy and kiss him? Without asking first?”

Linda grinned, “Absolutely! You can touch and tantalize him too! I would suggest being gentle until you figure out what they like. They’ve already been warned to be gentle with you. It’s all about giving the OTHER person pleasure. Everyone knows you’re learning, so don’t be afraid to ask if they would like it harder, softer, faster, slower or whatever.”

Jess was grinning, “Do girls touch and kiss other girls?”

Mary giggled, “Oh yes and we lick, rub and suck too! Some of us REALLY like it. Some only like it a little. You’ll have to judge for yourself.”

“But, I was told only lezzies kiss other girls!”

Mary smirked, “WRONG. Lesbians like kissing and having sex ONLY with other girls. Bi-sexual girls like both men and women. And there’s nothing wrong with it. If it turns you off, you don’t have to do it. The guys don’t kiss each other at all, but they do sometimes touch each other. To each their own. Would you like to try it?”

Linda whispered,” Um, Jess, personally, I think it’s like kissing your sister.”

Sarah put her arm around Linda, “I’m with Linda, mostly. Sometimes, you’ll like kissing some girls, but not others.”

Jessica eyed them, then looked at a grinning Mary, “As long as it won’t make me a lezzy, sure, I wanna try! It won’t, will it?”

Jamie giggled, “Nope. Don’t worry about that. Sometimes girls are afraid of guys and they become addicted to girls. Our guys all kiss really good. I think you’ll like both.”

“Then yes, I want to try it. I want to try ANYTHING you guys like to do!”

Bob chuckled, “We all try different things with each other every time we get together. It’s one of the small reasons we get together like this.”

Jessica scrunched her eyebrows, “What’s the BIG reason?”

“The big reason is, because we all love each other! We’re all unique and its fun exploring unusual and erotic sexual experiences with a variety of people you really care about.”

There was a knock on the front door and Becky and Larry came in, dressed in bathrobes, followed by Emmy, Sally and Bill.

Larry was grinning when he saw young Jessica. He took Jessica’s hand and gave it a chivalrous kiss, “Nice to meet you Jessica! You’re even prettier than your sister!”

Jessica was blushing as Linda smacked Larry on the arm, “You’re going to give her a big head, fool.” Linda said playfully.

“Jessica, you see what I have to put up with all day at work?”

Jess giggled, “She’s the same at home. Oh, Becky, what’s this massage the guys are all freaking out about?”

Becky giggled and looked at us, “If you guys aren’t TOO afraid, Larry can get my table out of his truck. Do you want me to do it outside or in here?”

Greg puffed out his chest and said with much bravado, “We ain’t afraid of no stinking massage!” Then, demurely, he continued “I’ll go help Larry and we can set it up on the patio.”

When we saw it, every guy there gasped, “What kind of clap-contraption is THAT?”

Emmy giggled, “It looks like my gynecologist’s table! Only with padded stirrups and a raised pad for your heinie. It does looks more comfortable than HER torture chamber.”

Ed gasped, “I have a feeling this ain’t for no Swedish massage.”

Jessica was giggling with Linda and Mary, at our nervous remarks.

I reminded everyone that Jess was a virgin and was to remain that way until after July, 20th. I could tell Bill and Larry, in particular, were still somewhat leery of the fact that Jessica wasn’t 17 yet. She also now had a ‘deer in the headlights’ look about her.

Jessica, surprisingly, spoke up, “Look everyone, anything and everything that happens tonight, didn’t actually happen until after I was 17. Okay? I really appreciate being here tonight and I’m looking forward to learning everything I can about giving and receiving pleasure. Please don’t treat me like a baby. I want to try everything, at least everything that Charlie SAYS I can try.” Giggle “Just so you know, I bet sis I probably wouldn’t have more than three or four orgasms tonight.

Everyone started laughing.

Sally said, “You mean three or four DOZEN, don’t you? I usually have three or four just minutes after I get here!”

Jess’s mouth made a perfect ‘O’.

We heard Grace and Ed holler from the patio, “Are we swimming or staying in?”

“We’re swimming! Be out in a sec,” I chuckled.

Bill took Jessica by the hand, “I’ll keep your virtue safe sweetie. Ed can be a real HORN DOG.”

Jessica was giggling, being led out by Bill. I noticed his robe steadily tenting.

The neighbors were all in robes, but the family was still dressed in shorts and tops. Once on the patio, suddenly, everyone seemed hesitant.

Trying to be cute, I said boldly, “I think the NEWBIE needs to strip first!” All the guys began clapping and cheering.

Jessica was cringing, like a mouse cornered by a herd of cats.

Mary shot me a furious stare. She’d never, EVER, looked at me like that before. I started trembling. If looks could kill, I’d be a dead man. Linda, Sarah and Jamie were also frowning.

“Ooops! I just...”

Mary cut me off, “Stop! Shut up. You guys ALL just FREEZE. Do not even BREATHE until we tell you.”

The guys all looked like a motley group of army recruits, just off the bus, after getting hollered at for the first time by the meanest Drill Instructor!

Thank God she winked, I was about to faint.

Mary quietly told the ladies, “They just wanted to embarrass poor Jessica. The NERVE of them! Let’s strip first, then we’ll help Jessica tease the boys instead!”

The ladies smirked, then tried (in vain) to glare at us, as they dropped their robes and clothes.

Jessica, still stunned, started giggling at Mary’s ‘Drill Sergeant’ tactics.

“Jessica, it’s time for your first pop quiz”, Mary said, “It has multiple purposes. BEFORE you show these overzealous dudes your sacred wares, I want you to line them up by what you think are their cock sizes. Use your intuition to make your best guess. I’ll tell you this, two have huge, wondrous endowments of man meat. Two are much bigger than average, one is nicely above average and one is exactly average. Your friend, Deidre, would shudder if she saw the smallest of our guys. So, guess. You guys come over and line up as she calls your name.”

Jessica asked, “Shouldn’t I strip first?”

Sally giggled, “Oh NO! The answers would be too obvious if you did.”

“This is embarrassing; I don’t want them to get mad at me.”

Gracie giggled, “They have pretty thick skin, sweetie, remember, this is a multi-faceted lesson!”

“Ok, um, Ed, Greg, um” She was looking at us, thinking. She looked back at the girls, then back at us. “Larry, Bob, Bill and Charlie! Charlie must have the biggest from what Sis has told me.”

Linda was laughing heartily. “Okay, let’s relieve Sis of her clothes.”

The girls erotically removed her tube top, shorts and panties, teasing us, by stopping and starting, making each sexy part come slowly into view. They ALSO just had to kiss and lick each revelation! Jessica was panting, enjoying the Sapphic attention. By the time they finished, we were all sporting MAJOR wood.

Mary asked Jess if she wanted to adjust her guesses. Jess was giggling, “Oh wow! Yeah! Biggest is Larry, then Bill, Greg or Charlie, then Bob and Ed. Sorry Ed.”

Mary giggled, “Oh, don’t feel bad, YOU get to unwrap each guy, starting with the one you thought was the smallest. Ed, come here and stand on the diving board so we can all watch.”

With Jessica on the ground and us on the board, that put ole one-eye staring directly at the cute, blushing optometrist!

Jess, still a little timid, untied Ed’s robe and it fell to the ground.

She gasped, “You’ve got a pretty big, um, thingy?”

Ed took her hand and gently guided it to his cock. Jess was grinning and started squeezing, making Ed gasp. “Jess, we call it a cock. Thank you for the compliment, but, actually, mine is the dinghy amongst the Destroyers, Battleships and Aircraft Carriers here.”

Her eyes got big, “Really? Yours is the first and biggest one I’ve ever seen! Do you like me doing this?”

“Yes! Now if you’ll stroke it back and forth while you’re squeezing like that, it’ll feel even better. Yes, oh yes! Ohh just like that. Ohhh Yes! You’re learning fast.”

Jessica climbed on the diving board, wanting to give Ed a kiss. She was a little awkward at first, but she soon had her mouth open and was gasping after the 2-minute kiss.

“Oh Ed, that was wonderful! I’m all gushy now. You kiss nice.”

Ed was grinning like a loon.

Gracie gave him a push and he fell in with a splash. “Bob’s turn!” She giggled, then joined her hubby in the pool.

Jessica re-assumed her position at the edge of the board.

Linda, then Bob climbed up on the board. Bob pulled off his shorts, causing his skin flute to spring to attention. Jessica’s eyes got bigger, “Oh wow! Sis, does that thing fit? You know, in there?”

Linda wrapped her arms around Bob and peeked around him, giggling, “It sure does. And it feels delightful in all of my tight little holes, too.”

“Will it fit in me?”

“When you’re just a little older it sure will.”

Jess was now giving Bob the same manual inspection that Ed had gotten. Bob was grinning his appreciation. He whispered to Jess, “A little over a week older will do.”

Jessica quickly climbed up on the board, then leapt into his arms, bear hugging him. Bob gave her an even better kiss than Ed. Bob then decided to become the first guy to caress her mons and clit.

Jessica gasped, “Oh God! Oh God! Ohhh that feels nice! ... Oh, you don’t have to stop.”

“Don’t worry, next time I won’t. There’s four more to go. We’re just welcoming you to the family.” Bob said, as he dove in to join Ed, Gracie and Linda.

Greg and I decided to go next, side by side. When we pulled our shorts off, Jessica looked stunned, looking rapidly, back and forth at our cocks.

Greg chuckled, “Jess, I can tell you’re perplexed! Charlie has a circumcised cock and I don’t. Grab me and do just like you did Bob and Ed.” She did and said, “Oh, there it is, now it looks just like Charlie’s, except Charlie’s purply, mushroomy thingy is a lot bigger.”

Jamie giggled, “That’s why we call Charlie’s a ‘Purple Helmeted Warrior’! My Greg has a ‘Heat Seeking Moisture Missile’, trust me, when you decide you want one in your cute little poop-chute, Greg’s slides in WAY better!”

She was wide-eyed, storing that tidbit of information. She beamed, “I gotta remember all their names. Deidre will feel sooo dumb! Why are you two even bigger than Bob?”

Sarah smirked, “Jess, that’s like asking why Emmy has great big boobs and I have IBT’s.”

“What are IBT’s?”

“Itty bitty titties!”

All the girls started howling!

I flashed Greg a plan and we dove in the pool.

“Time to get serious” I said. “Hey Jess, why don’t you join us?”

She went to do a one and a half, but I mentally stopped her at one! It was the last thing she was suspecting. “Spread your legs sweetie and give us a look at your sweet ‘Slice of Heaven’.”

She parted her legs and I licked her slit while Greg was rimming her sweet, cute wrinkle with his tongue. Jessica gasped, “Oh, God! Please don’t stop like Bob did! Oh, Greg, I can’t believe you’re licking me like that. Oh Charlie, oh yeah, oh, oh, Yesss!”

She splayed her legs like she was doing the splits. Bob flashed that he was holding her, so Greg and I could really go to town on her. Greg and I were damn near kissing each other as our tongues covered her entire bottom. Sweet juices were being shared by both of us. Greg plunged a finger in her ‘Honey Hole’, to get some of her natural lubrication and she shrieked when he invaded her sweet ass with his digit. I had one, then two fingers in her pussy as Greg and I played ‘patty-cake’ in her center.

“Oh God! Oh stop. Stop. I can’t take anymore!”

True to our promise, we did. Bob lowered her down in the water and we held her as she was shuddering. She kissed me, still sucking air, “Oh, I’m sooo dumb!” Jessica said tersely.

Greg turned her for his kiss and asked chuckling, “What’s your boggle, sweetie?”

“Oh, I didn’t REALLY want you to stop! That was so hot. I was just afraid I was going to pee on you.”

Linda heard and giggled, “First major lesson Sis! You can’t pee when you’re aroused. It’s impossible. What you felt was the start of the most intense orgasm of your young life! It’s called squirting or a squirt-gasm and believe me, all of the guys here would love to be coated in it.”

“But, if you guys KNEW that, why did you stop?”

“We didn’t know for sure. You said stop. We promised if you told us to stop, we would. In the future, we won’t unless you say ‘Red Stop’, okay? That’s a code word that WILL mean stop. That way, your frantic utterance of just stop won’t be misinterpreted. It’s really all about trust.”

“Oh, I get it! Okay, can you guys start over again?”

“Sorry, you have two more guys you haven’t inspected yet! They’re waiting for you.” I sighed.

“Aaargh! Okay, just one question first. You said I can’t pee when I’m aroused, but it felt like SOMETHING was about to come out my pee hole.”

Mary answered, “That’s because a squirt-gasm DOES come out there.”

“But, but, Deidre says orgasms comes from your pussy and clit!”

Mary grinned, “Well, 95% of orgasms DO come from stimulation in your pussy and clit, so she’s half right. Actually, even a squirt-gasm starts there, it just manifests itself ‘squirting’ out of your urethra, or pee hole. It’s almost the same as when a guy cums.”

I said, “I’ll explain the exact science to you later, okay? It’s time to continue your intro’s with Bill and Larry.”

Jessica looked up and saw Bill and Larry standing on the diving board, like two forgotten puppies.

“Oh God guys, I’m sorry! Please come in here so I...” They dropped their robes and Jessica’s jaw dropped. “ ... can KISS MY ASS. Holy Giant Anacondas! Lord Almighty! Sis, don’t even TRY to tell me THOSE monsters fit!”

We were all laughing like lunatics, when Bill and Larry jumped in narrowly missing Jessica. They had just come up for air, when she grabbed both of their gi-normous meat sticks. “Holy Big Macs. It’s gonna take two hands to handle THESE Whoppers.”

Bill and Larry had Jessica between them and maneuvered her over to where they could just touch bottom. They were both very aroused when Jessica jumped into Bills arms. She held on to his shoulders while trying to suck the air out of his lungs. Larry moved up behind her and hugged her from behind. He gently cupped her breasts as she settled down, nestling her pussy on their side-by-side cocks. She was sitting on their hard cocks, straddling them like a tree branch. (Or two)

We could see her press her thighs together and begin rubbing her pussy back and forth on their throbbing ‘super-sized sausages’. Her hips began moving like a reciprocal saw gone berserk. Bill and Larry were moaning loudly. She was soon gasping then screaming in another nice orgasm. Emmy flashed that all three had just cum at the same time! Emmy and Sally had taken up positions on either side of Jessica and were sucking on her titties that Larry was holding for them. They both held up a handful of diluted cum for a taste.

“Ugh, tastes like chlorine,” Sally giggled.

Bill was still kissing Jessica, who was in tears. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to break Charlie’s rule, honest!”

We were all looking at each other, perplexed. “Just out of curiosity, how did you break my rule?” I asked quizzically.

“Well, didn’t we just have sex? I used my pussy to make them cum!?”

We choked, then broke out laughing. Linda smirked, “Um, Sis? Did one of those ‘Whoppers’ actually invade your tight little ‘Tunnel of Love’?”

“Well, not exactly. I WAS rubbing my pussy on them, really fast and I came, I think they came and a little may have gotten IN my pussy?”

I chuckled, “Well, you did say you were on the pill, right?”

“Oh yeah, I wouldn’t lie about that! I have been for over a year.”

“Well, let’s see, I see your conundrum. I said I didn’t want you to have ‘inner’-course. Since no penis actually went IN you, you didn’t violate my rule.” I chuckled, “You may have just invented a new term though... ‘Sexual Outer-course’. You also managed to give the two biggest cocks in the state simultaneous orgasms, whilst using your sweet, virginal pussy like a hand, er, leg, er, crotch job!”

Bill wasn’t laughing, “That felt wonderful, Jessica. You just proved why we need someone young and beautiful like yourself to educate US. You just showed my new friend, Larry and me how we can use our oversized ‘Pleasure Probes’ to really give pleasure to smaller girls, like you, Linda, Sarah and Gracie.” He chuckled, “Before you ask, yes, it did ‘fit’ in Gracie. But, it wasn’t very comfortable for her. She could only take about a third of it in her and while she said she liked it, I really knew better. She loves me so much; she didn’t want to hurt my feelings. Now, Larry and I can make love to ALL of our wonderful lovers in ways each will enjoy. It was good for you wasn’t it?”

Jessica was beaming, “Yes, and I DO want to do it again! I didn’t mean to get so ‘weird’ about it, just that, it felt so good, well, it felt TOO good. I think I squirted too. I just thought I may have cheated.”

Larry was misty and took her in his arms, “Oh Jessica, you are SO sweet. I admit, knowing your age, I was kinda leery about how tonight might work. I’m sorry for that. You’ve already shown all of us, you’re more than mature enough to be here. What would you like to learn next?”

Jessica posed like a thinking statue, “Hmmm, well, I sorta ‘felt’ you guys cumming, but, I would really like to SEE somebody cum! You know, see it squirt, or dribble, or ooze? The girls in my class who made their boyfriends cum gave conflicting reports.” Giggle, “I’m most curious! I wanna see the REAL thing, not a rumor. Charlie said you guys wanted Becky’s massage. Will guys cum with that?”

Larry chuckled, “Ohh yeah, but, that would be like jumping from adding and subtracting to Quantum Physics. How about we show YOU how to make a guy come? You can explore and learn how a man’s body works, then WE’LL show YOU how we make girls cum! The girls can even show you the difference between how men do women and women do women.”

Mary added, “We know a wee bit more about that than your friend, Deidre, I suspect.” She was grinning like a cat eyeing an unsuspecting canary.”

“Yes! I wanna learn what men like. And I’ve already seen that Dee may not exactly be an authority on sex.”

Sarah smiled, “I had a horrible experience dating boys in High School. Why don’t you pick one of these guys and go on a ‘hot date’ with him over on the far lounge chair? You need to learn how to handle guys. The rest of us can either watch or play around with each other while you’re doing that. This can be like a ‘Lovers Lane’.”

Jessica was beaming. “Oh yes! It’s too bad Deidre isn’t here. She could learn too. We could have a double date!” Giggle. “Can we roll play? I’ve never been on a date with a hot guy. I was too scared because I don’t know what to do.”

Linda saw all of us drooling and giggled, “Sure Sis. Pick one. Any of these guys would love to take you to a Lovers Lane! You can learn how to make a guy happy without having sex.”

Jessica never hesitated. “Charlie? Would you go on a date with me?”

“Sure! What type of guy do you want me to be?”

“What?”

Linda grinned, “He wants to get into character Sis. If you were really going on a first date, describe this guy to me just like you would to Deidre. I KNOW you’d describe him to her, right?”

Jessica smiled, “Oh, okay, well, this guy is shy, but I really like him. I ‘heard’ this might be his first date. I want him to take advantage of me, but I don’t want him to think I’m a slut.”

Then snarkily she added, “And Dad said I HAVE to be a virgin till my wedding.” Jessica was not alone giggling at that. “Um, hey Sis, just how do I pull that off?” Jessica gave Linda a puzzled look.

Linda told her, “Sweetie, you can have your cake and eat it too if you do this right.”

Gracie added, “You need to let him chase you, just don’t run so fast that he can’t catch you!”

Greg was holding Gracie’s hand, “Hi Jessica! Would you mind if my girlfriend and I park next to you? It’s our 2nd date and she’s really hot! She won’t let me go too far, but she REALLY KNOWS how to make me happy!”

“Sure. Sounds like fun. Charlie, let’s start our date.”

I took her hand and intertwined our fingers. I slowly walked around the patio, taking the long way to get to the far lounger. I stopped by a lounge, next to Greg and Gracie.

“Jessica, you’re the prettiest girl I’ve ever met. Would it be okay if I kissed you?”

Giggle, “Sure, you’re nice too, thanks for asking first!”

I kissed her gently, tentatively, parting my lips, just hoping for an encouraging response. She eagerly opened up and our kiss turned intense in seconds. She was dueling with my tongue and I backed off momentarily, causing her to whimper, “What’s the matter Charlie, am I doing something wrong?”

“Oh no! It’s just that I was told you were naïve and this was your first ever date. You sure kiss like you know what you’re doing! You’re really hot!”

Gracie whispered, “You’re running too slow.”

She blushed, “Oh, yeah, well, you’re a great kisser and I just responded. You can kiss me again if you want.” With a giggle she added, “And don’t believe everything you hear!” She nodded and grinned at Gracie.

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her, unleashing all the passion I could muster. (Damn, if she didn’t respond.) She was so hot. She began wildly using her tongue to touch every tooth and taste bud in my mouth! We were so engrossed in our kiss, that I was panting. Our necking was almost obscene. If we did this in public, we would have been arrested! She was wantonly rubbing her pelvis on mine, nearly coaxing an early coupling.

Her breasts crushed into my chest, with her stiff nipples rubbing mine, further whipping up our ardent appetite. She was trying to rub every erogenous zone she had on me! We were kissing each other’s ears, necks and noses. I nibbled on her lower lip and she sucked mine in and ran her tongue around my gums and teeth. I was holding and squeezing her small, but perfect 34 C-cup breasts. She was panting, grabbing my hard spear and echoing my touch and squeezes. Our passion was like a forest fire on a windy day, whipping out of control!

Our lips were pressed together so tightly, we had to breathe together. I was desperately fighting the urge to plunge into her. She was trying to swallow my tongue and I was desperately trying to let her! I pushed my aching cock tightly against her leg, so I could use my ‘softer’ leg to rub her soaked throbbing labia. She was wildly squeezing and stroking me. I was moaning in our kiss, pulling her even closer and she was squeaking, making throaty sounds, fanning the flames of our passion even further.

I exploded! Jetting my essence all over her leg. No warning, just a pure sexual response to our engagement. My leg, that had been rubbing her pussy, was soaked with her juices. We finally broke our kiss, but our eyes never parted. We both took a deep, much needed breath and just stood there in our embrace, panting and smiling at each other.

Linda flashed, “Charlie, you just gave her the fantasy she’s always wanted! That was so hot! She’s been lusting to be ravished by you. She used that kiss to show you how much she longs to be loved by you.” Giggle. “I think she succeeded!”

I could have sworn I heard, “Oh God I hope so, Sis!”

Everyone was staring at us, open mouthed.

Sarah, who was sitting impaled on Ed’s cock, gasped, “Holy SHIT. Sorry Ed, but as nice as your cock feels in my horny pussy, I want one of THOSE.” Pointing at us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.