The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 47: Business Matters

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 47: Business Matters - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

July 7, 1985

[Sarah gave me a randy squeeze, “And Mary said I could have you in me all night my Hero! I just hope I don’t go into a coma.” She giggled cutely.]

***

I woke to my bladder demanding attention. My morning wood was still firmly imbedded in my red-haired pixie’s clenched center. She moaned pitifully when I attempted to withdraw to avoid a disaster.

“Awww, can’t you stay in there just a little longer? I only had about a hundred orgasms last night!”

“The next thing that’s going to come out of little Charlie, ISN’T going to be something you and Mary would want to share.”

I was still chuckling, as I pulled out and fled, leaving my two bedmates giggling.

After standing over the throne for more than a minute, I noticed I had a captive audience.

“Oh, he wasn’t kidding” Mary said, tittering. “I think that’s his all-time record.”

I decided to watch my two cuties do their thing too, eliciting chuckles from both of them.

The next thing I knew, they were both giggling and running back to bed. They were kneeling next to each other giving me a view of two cute hinnies, just begging for attention.

I knelt behind Mary and began slowly thrusting into her warm inviting center. Sarah started whimpering so I switched and for the next 10 minutes went back and forth pleasuring all three of us. When I announced I was about ready to cum, I was told to put a little in each of them so they could enjoy an early breakfast.

I was only too eager to please!

After they 69’ed each other, I laid down and smirked, “Sharing is caring you know?”

They both began kissing me, snowballing what they hadn’t already swallowed. Our frolicking was interrupted by our other four housemates, standing in the bedroom door with their coffee cups in hand.

Greg articulated, “God, that looks like fun!”

Linda giggled, “Maybe the four of us should go back to bed.”

Mary turned around with a grin, “I have a better idea, tonight, let’s just have a family love fest.”

Jamie smirked, “Maybe if we can get all three guys turned on enough, they’ll finally make us all airtight! They’ve been promising to do that for more than two weeks.”

Sarah gasped, “I’m almost afraid to ask, but what do you girls mean ‘airtight’?”

Mary gave her a quick kiss, then explained, “That’s having one of them in our tushy, one in our pussy and one in our mouth, all the same time! You know, plugging all of our holes? Being made airtight.”

Sarah started laughing, “I may have to watch the three of you first. I still have a virgin ass, at least as far as men’s cocks are concerned.”

Jamie harrumphed, “We all do. These guys have been promising for weeks to FIX that. I even bought four brand-new enema bags and some super slick lube, just for the occasion.”

Mary said, “And if you boys will do us TONIGHT, we won’t even make you have an enema too. That’s how bad we want this to happen.”

Bob grinned, “That’s like an offer we can’t refuse! Maybe we should get some of that ‘Godfather’s Pizza’ tonight just for the occasion.”

Linda teasingly smacked Bob on the arm, “We DON’T need pizza two nights in a row Spinner Bear.”

Mary grinned, “Maybe we can get the guys to take us to Mama Sans. I’ll bet Sarah’s never been there.”

Mary explained to Sarah about our favorite Chinese restaurant and Sarah said she loved Chinese, but wasn’t crazy about any of the places she’d eaten at recently. Everyone assured her that Mama Sans was the best there was AND it was where Greg and I had proposed to Mary and Jamie.

Linda smacked Bob again, “You’ve never taken me there either, Spinner Bear. You got some ‘splainin’ to do boy. I love Chinese!”

We were just talking about breakfast when Dad flashed, “Hey, guys TJ, Janet and I just picked up two dozen Dunkin’ Donuts and a gallon of coffee. Why don’t you clear off the table and we can have our morning debrief? My treat.”

Bob chuckled, “Sure thing Dad. Why go out when we can have breakfast served to us? I suppose we’ll have to get dressed now though?”

Dad cogitated, “You don’t have to OUR account. Might even be better if you DON’T, since we have to cast your faces today. You won’t have to worry about messing up your clothes.”

Dad was amused when Sarah flashed, “You’ve got quite a clan here, Lenny. Are YOU guys going to get naked too?”

I could hear Janet giggling when Dad said, “Sure, why not? Since everyone but you, Sarah, has to have plaster casts made of their faces, we won’t get OUR clothes messed up either. We’ll be there in about five minutes, see you then.”

Mary, Sarah and I went straight to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. We managed to avoid playful entanglements, as much as possible, knowing time was of the essence.

When Dad and the gang arrived, there were a few awkward moments. TJ was slightly anxious about stripping, or it may have been that he just couldn’t take his eyes off our girls. Whatever it was, his anxiety disappeared 30 seconds after Dad and Janet had their clothes neatly folded on a chair. Coffee and donuts never tasted so good. We turned the TV on to see what was being reported about the ‘Invisible Man’.

Channel 5 was praising the way ‘Jonah, the Invisible Man, had successfully rescued Chicago Tribune reporter, Sarah Reynolds, from a dangerous gangster. The reporter noted that neither the CPD nor the FBI had been able to figure out who had taken her. He issued a virtual warning to other criminals that ‘Jonah’ WOULD put a permanent end to their freedom and life of crime. That was accomplished, by reporting that Tony D’woplicksmi had been so terrified that he confessed to every crime he ever committed, including stealing lunch money from other kids in school!

They also had footage of the Coast Guard, escorting the kidnapped girls to safety. The only real question that had been raised was how Jonah apparently had a verbal communication with the Coast Guard, before flying Sarah to safety.

That prompted Dad to give me a raised eyebrowed smirk. “That’s why you only get an A instead of an A+.”

TJ patted me on the back, “BUT ... that communication saved ME a lot of grief by letting the Coast Guard know I was in the area. It also pointed out that there was a great deal of cooperation between the Agencies and ALL the bosses are loving THAT kind of press!”

Janet remarked that the Chicago Police Department was livid that the Coast Guard had insisted that since the kidnapping had crossed state lines, it was totally within the FBI’s jurisdiction.

The news further reported that Jonah accomplished all that without bloodshed. It wasn’t his fault one of the thugs couldn’t swim, yet was so terrified he dove into the water anyway, trying to flee. Some of the other channels tried to say Jonah had been heavy handed and questioned if the confession may have been obtained through intimidation of some kind. The good thing was, the FBI had the entire confession on videotape, including Tony firing his lawyer and signing away his right to counsel.

The best thing of all, was the video footage. There wasn’t one trace that Bob and I had been involved. Even Fred Callas had looked right at me and didn’t recognize me. The ‘Invisible Man, Jonah’ now had his own identity. He was a good guy and mostly media friendly and bad guy scary. It was just too bad Sarah had been terrorized.

After breakfast, we got busy with making our masks.

TJ had instructed Dad and Janet on the procedure and we were going to do three at once. Everyone donned shower caps and we laid down on the lounge chairs on the patio. Sarah was their ‘go-fer’ and helped by adjusting the straws in our noses and helping keep us calm for the 45 minutes it took for the plaster to cure.

Dad had to reprimand her when she was flashing things to us that made us want to laugh. “If we were making clown masks it would be great.” Dad snickered, “But, I don’t think they’ll be wanting to do this again anytime soon. You’re just as bad as my two sons, Sarah, always teasing and joking around” he chuckled.

That struck a nerve in Sarah. “My Dad never showed the kind of love and affection that you show your boys, Lenny...”

I mentally saw Dad hug her, “well, Sarah, you’re like one of the family now. If you’d like, I’ll treat you just like them.”

She gave him a soft, chaste kiss, “I’d like that, Dad. Thanks.”

When she turned to walk away he swatted her ass. “Welcome to our family and stop teasing the boys right now.”

She smiled and shook her ass at him in mock defiance, but appreciative of his acceptance.

He chuckled, “Nancy and I always wanted a daughter. Now we’ve got three! I’d claim Jamie too, but, Ted and Alice might fight me for her and Dan, Greg’s dad, has already laid claim to her.”

Both Linda and Mary flashed, “We love you too, Dad.”

Emmy came over, after spending the night with Bill and Sally. “Wow! Are you guys getting ready for Halloween already?” she asked giggling.

TJ was just taking my mask off after twisting the straw out of the mold and my nose.

Sarah and Emmy both started laughing.

“What?” I asked.

Emmy took out her compact mirror from her purse and showed me.

My face was all grey. I looked like a corpse and my eyebrows were GONE.

TJ smirked, “Oooops! I forgot to put gel on your eyebrows. Don’t worry, they should grow back by the wedding.”

Mary, whose mask had just come off, was freaking out. “Emmy, could I see your mirror please? TJ, if you ‘oopsed’ me, I’m gonna bikini wax your balls!”

Janet giggled, “Don’t worry Mary, I REMEMBERED the gel. You just have to wash your face and you’ll be fine.”

Greg’s mask had just come off. All the girls were pointing at him, wide-eyed.

Emmy was trying not to laugh, “Um, Greg, Babe, you look like a Chinaman. They must have forgotten your gel too!”

I started laughing, “Sorry Bud, we can get even with Dad and TJ later. Uh, Mary? Where’s your bikini wax stuff?”

Greg grinned with me, “Ohhh YEAH.”

Dad heard the other three, who still had 10 minutes’ left, moaning. He said, “DON’T worry. We remembered on the rest of you.”

Sarah volunteered to help Mary and I get showered, while Emmy was eagerly helping Greg.

After their shower, I heard Emmy say to Greg, “Last night, Charlie said he doesn’t think it would be a good idea to give his gift to Bill and Sally. His explanation was sound. I am curious what your take on them is.”

“I’m not sure what you mean. I know we’re not as close to them as Ed and Gracie, but we care for them a lot. I adore their daughter Kelly. Sally’s mom is real nice too. Charlie just likes to be careful is all it is I think.” Greg said, making sure I heard it.

Sarah flashed, “Why DON’T you trust Bill and Sally, Charlie?”

I had been watching Emmy and her lack of reaction to Sarah’s flash told me her abilities HADN’T progressed much yet.

I replied, “You heard that?”

“Yes, wasn’t I supposed to?”

“Did you ‘hear’ it from Greg, Emmy or me?”

“Umm, all three? I seem to ‘hear’ you and Mary almost all the time. Are you mad about that?”

“No Sarah, I just didn’t realize your ability had progressed this far. No, I’m not mad at all, just surprised. We, Mary, Greg, Jamie, Linda, Bob and I, are still learning how to control who hears what, so we don’t go crazy hearing each other all the time.”

She tittered, “Ohh, I can see where that could be a problem. I just hear you and Mary and Emmy all the time. I hear others when they call me or Mary. Oh, and something else that’s gonna sound weird. I think that old guy, Joshua, that I met at the concert, is going to call you today, all in a panic about something.”

“Oh Lord. You may be developing some clairvoyant ability. Let’s see if he DOES call me.”

Dad was listening and pointed at his eyes. “We ALL gotta talk, Son, especially before you consider ‘teaching’ Bill and Sally.”

I could tell Sarah didn’t hear, so I replied, “Yeah, I wasn’t planning on doing it any time soon. I had just considered last night that they could get better on their own. “

“Remember Son, you opened their minds to abilities everyone has. Joshua always believed people could ‘learn’ telekinesis and everything like it. Clairvoyance is actually the MOST common ability to have. That’s why teaching Bill and Sally could be dangerous, ESPECIALLY, if you feel Bill MIGHT be tempted to use it for illicit purposes. What if HE learns to ‘push’ people like you can?”

I felt a cold shiver go down my spine. “Whoa, shit dad, you just scared the crap out of me, AGAIN. I’ve never even considered the possibility of creating a super villain simply by sharing my gift. Yeah, we do need to have a conference, but somehow, we need to be sure no one but the family can hear us.”

I was still thinking about it when Emmy told us that she was leaving to go to Brookfield Zoo for the day with Bill, Sally and little 2-year old Kelly.

She had just left when the phone suddenly rang.

I picked it up and it was Joshua.

He said frantically, “Oh my God Charlie, I don’t know how to tell you this. Remember I told you about Johnny down in Tucson, Arizona?”

“Yes, he was your partner on your project in Nevada right? The one you weren’t sure about telling him about us, is that him?”

“Yes, that’s him. Well, I just got off the phone with him. We’ve been talking for over an hour because he’s heard all about the ‘Invisible Man’ this weekend on the TV. He saw our original subject, Lenny Jorgensen on TV and he’s convinced that it’s Lenny! Lenny was our first and best clairvoyant who was drafted by the CIA. He’s convinced that Lenny has somehow learned the ability for psychokinesis and that HE’S the ‘Invisible Man’. The son of a bitch has already contacted this bloodhound of a PI (private investigator) and the guy’s trying to find Lenny right now!

“I never told you his name before, but Lenny recently contacted me and we had a long talk. I know his last name has changed, because Johnny said he couldn’t find anything about him anywhere. All he knows, according to records, is that Lenny Jorgensen was killed in a car wreck shortly after he was taken from us by the CIA. I need to find Lenny and warn him, but he never told me his new last name. Charlie, I have to ask, he can’t be the ‘Invisible Man’, can he?”

I said, “No, there’s no chance of that. I’m sorry, we both know it’s really impossible to do anything like that. My family is having a little get together this afternoon why don’t you and Ann come over?”

I heard him sighing and hesitating, “Ah, okay, I see what you mean. Ann and I were going out anyway, so we’ll stop by and visit with you a while, let’s say about 1 o’clock this afternoon?”

“See you then, I will be looking forward to your visit.”

Dad heard everything and was just shaking his head, “I KNEW I should have stayed away from you guys after you rescued Sarah. I was in the room during the interview. That’s when the TV cameras must have picked me up. I was also on the stage when we did the demonstration interview. If he saw me twice, that’s too much coincidence. NOW you see why disguises are so important.”

Dad used the phone and called Jim. He figured the PI would try to find out his identity from someone also on the broadcast. Jim said he would call his son, Tom, to be sure he would know to not say anything. Dad also called Fred Callas and he was onboard too. No one else would know Dad’s name

We all tried to think of how to deal with this. A good PI, using Dad’s picture, would sooner or later find someone who would know his name. This was a bad situation. I wondered if it might be time to tell Joshua that Lenny was our dad. I asked him and he was adamant that it wasn’t a good idea.

But then he thought about it and sat contemplating for a few minutes.

He started slowly nodding his head, “Actually, that might not be such a bad idea. There probably aren’t many people besides Josh and Johnny that would really believe this. Maybe we should be proactive and meet this head on. I know you trust Joshua and I do too. The CIA lied to both of them and cheated them by pulling me as fast as they did. Let’s talk to Joshua and see what we can do to stop the investigation before too many people start asking too many questions.”

Joshua and Ann arrived right at 1:00. When Dad answered the door, they were both stunned.

“Lenny, what are you doing here!?” Joshua sputtered.

“Visiting my sons!” Dad grinned.

Joshua looked at me with his mouth opened wide. “Holy moly, wow, why didn’t you tell me Charlie?”

Dad said, “It’s a long story old friend, come on in and let’s talk.”

We sat Joshua and Ann down at the kitchen table. The girls went and fixed iced tea and sodas for everyone.

Everyone, including Sarah, TJ and Janet gathered around and Dad filled them in as to why we never told him about Dad until now.

Joshua asked, “So, everyone here knows all about Charlie, Bob and everything?”

Dad said, “Yes, they all do.”

He was staring at Sarah, “Oh my God! Sarah, you’re the one Charlie rescued! Aren’t you a reporter for the Tribune?”

She was nodding her head.

Joshua said, “You know you CAN’T tell anyone about Charlie, right?”

She chuckled, “Duh, yeah! I don’t want his secret to get out either you know. I love him and all of his family. They are all my heroes.”

Dad told him about TJ and Janet, being FBI agents and all about the operation in Pittsburgh.

Joshua stated that he had been trying to tell us NOT to ever get involved with the Feds, especially the CIA, as he was leery of their tactics. Dad let him know that the FBI wasn’t like the CIA and only a select few of the FBI even knew of Charlie and his family’s abilities.

Joshua was nodding and shaking his head so much, trying to take this all in, I was afraid he was going to get dizzy.

He finally said, “Well, I guess this really answers some of my questions about these guys’ abilities. It seems they were inherited. It also explains why it’s so hard to find anyone else who can do these things. Lenny, how many more blood relatives do you have?”

Dad sighed, “A sister, who can also communicate telepathically, but that’s it as far as I know. My parent’s both died when I was fairly young. I think there were some relatives in Louisiana, but I’ve never met them. When my mom died, they told my sister and I we had to go to an orphanage, because we had no next of kin.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.