The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 45: More Q & A

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 45: More Q & A - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

July 5-6, 1985

[The girls surrounded him and drug him into his bedroom. Jamie smirked over her shoulder, “Then you two will have to do without!”

They must be trying to make up for their teasing.]

It was almost 6:00 PM, when Greg and I grabbed some iced tea and headed for the patio. We figured we should call for a pizza, since that had been the original plan. A quick flash, got confirmation and a phone call got our order coming.

Greg asked if I was going to give both Em and Sarah communication abilities. I said it would help. Both as further assurance of their silence and it would save on the grief of them having to use phones. He understood Sarah, but was unsure about Emmy.

I flashed Ed to see what they were up to. They were at dinner with Bill and Sally, then planned on going swimming. I told them we could get together for a while, after we finished eating, like around 7:30.

He said Bill was dying to talk about the week’s events. He hadn’t talked to us about anything, so he was curious what we might have been involved in. Good ole Eddie hadn’t spilled even one bean! He said they’d be over around 7:30 or so.

Bob and the girls came out to join us for dinner with Bob looking totally flambazzled.

Linda was giggling, “I think we wore him out! We teased, licked and sucked poor Spinner Bear until he was dizzy with pleasure. Hee-hee!”

We were just finishing our pizza when our friends came in the backyard with a big cooler, full of beer, wine coolers and a couple of Pepsis for Mary.

Ed grinned, “Beware of geeks bearing gifts!”

They dropped their bathrobes and we all took our drinks in the pool.

Bill asked, “What did you think of the ‘Invisible Man’ interviews? Did you have anything to do with that?”

“Tell me Bill, what do YOU think?” I decided to see how much he actually knew.

“Well, I know you guys can move stuff, you know, mentally, so at first I was SURE you were involved. But, Sally and I watched every news broadcast and I even got all three papers and I NEVER saw you guys. We saw Grace, of course, which was a surprise, since we didn’t know about her new job, but we looked all over and nada. We also saw Mary, looking good in her Police uniform! When did you two girls switch jobs?”

“This last week. Charlie’s dad knows the Gregory’s’ really well. They’ve even been here before and wanted to know if anyone wanted to try law enforcement. Grace and I flipped a coin to see which job we would take. I was getting bored with crunching numbers all day.”

Grace giggled, “Yeah, just like I said. My job pays better, but I have the longer drive.”

Bill asked, “So, you guys didn’t have anything to do with it? That means there really IS an Invisible Man? That’s scary in a way. I’d feel a lot better if I knew it was you.”

“It sounds like, if you’re not a bad person, you don’t have anything to worry about.” I calmly told him.

Sally giggled, “Bill’s fine, but some of his clients aren’t exactly on Santa’s ‘Good Boys’ list, if you know what I mean.”

Bill was an Investment Banker. I’d never realized, some crooks could be using him to launder money. I flashed to everyone that we WEREN’T telling him anything. We needed to change the subject, ASAP. The last thing we needed was him thinking we could give him a heads up to protect his clients. And Sally, bless her heart, unknowingly just threw Bill directly under the bus. Even IF she could keep quiet, she could inadvertently spill the beans.”

When I flashed Ed and Gracie, Gracie said that’s why they’d kept quiet. Bill and Sally only knew we could communicate and move some light things. The truck was way beyond what they thought we could do and had said as much to them.

When Bill asked about our telepathy, we just said we hadn’t really been using it, because work had been keeping us busy. Sally asked us if we believed that whole ‘Miracle at the Medical Center’ thing.

I told her that I did believe in miracles and that, honestly, that was the only way to explain what happened to those two girls.

She explained that it was too bad they couldn’t go with us to the concert, because she would have liked to have met the girls. She said that the paper had a picture of them playing their last song. She thought it was touching that they played it to their Angels.

I DID want to let Bill and Sally know about our new future houseguests.

It was hard to keep a straight face when Ed flashed, “I know they were over here Charlie. Did they go skinny dipping with you? Are Emmy’s boobies as fantastic as I thought?”

“Oww!” He exclaimed after Gracie popped them in the arm again, knowing what he had flashed.

“Yes! Bill and Sally, before I forget, we met two wonderful ladies at the concert last night. One is a reporter for the Tribune and her friend is a psychologist and therapist, who works with married couples and as a marriage counselor. Her name is Emmy; she’s doing a thesis paper on polyamorous groups. She’s very interested in getting to know us better. Would you and Sally be willing to talk to her?”

Bill smiled. “Sure, hopefully she shouldn’t publish our names,” he said cautiously.

“No, she would give us all pseudonyms for her dissertation. The only thing she would say is that we lived in the Midwest.”

Sally commented, “Ed told us a little bit about them. I think he was hoping they might end up joining us at some point. He said that, the one named Emmy had some pretty amazing assets! That of course got him slugged on the shoulder,” she said, giggling.

“That’s what I wanted to let you guys know, they are both VERY interested in becoming a part of our group. As a matter of fact, they’re coming over later tonight to spend the night with us and hopefully join us tomorrow night for our Saturday get-together. Are you guys up for that?”

Bill said, “As long as they’ve been tested for VD, I’m all for it!”

I chuckled, “They said they would get retested, neither one of them has had a sexual partner, besides each other, in over 10 years. I honestly don’t think VD is going to be a problem. They’re also both on the pill, so they’re completely safe as far as getting pregnant. We’ve already taken a chance with them and I’m perfectly confident that they’re clean. If you guys aren’t tired and want to hang around, I’m sure they’d like to meet you tonight. Or if not, tomorrow night for sure.”

Ed exclaimed, “Wild horses couldn’t drag me away! I’d wait till the cows came home to get even one glimpse of those ‘massive mammy’s’! ... Owww! Will you stop that, Gracie? Charlie has already seen ‘em!”

Gracie was tittering, “My little horn dog here has been masturbating constantly, just THINKING about that woman! You can bet your ass he ain’t leaving, if there’s even a chance he might get a glimpse of her fantabulous fun-bags.”

Everyone cracked up, giving Ed a hard time.

Just after 9:00 PM Sarah called. She was giggling, but managed to tell me that her boss let her dictate her story and she was done. She was just letting us know that she and Emmy were on their way. I told her about the neighbors being here and asked if they’d be interested in some sexy games, or even just a quick dip.

I heard Emmy in the background, “Is that cute little Eddie gonna be there? I wanna smother him in my boobs, till he cries for mercy!”

I shouldn’t have used the speakerphone. Poor Ed nearly had a ‘spontaneous combustion’, much to everyone’s amusement.

An hour later, I heard a car pull up and wanted a word with the girls about ‘security’. I explained that we could talk about our thoughts about Jonah, just not any facts. They must have been talking about things too, as they took it in stride. I took their overnight bags, setting them in my bedroom.

Emmy asked, “Should we strip and go out nekkid?”

“No, let’s let them watch you do a strip-tease! Are you up for that?”

Sarah giggled, “Sure! We’re not wearing much, but Emmy wants Ed to maybe help her.”

I chuckled, “THAT, will be the highlight of the night! He’s been nearly DELIRIOUS wanting to see you, Em.”

Emmy was laughing, “THIS is going to be FUN. I’ve NEVER had someone lusting for my body before.”

Everyone was waiting in the pool, except Ed, who was pacing back and forth on the patio. When we walked out on the patio, Ed came running like a 3-year old to his momma.

Ed, being just barely 5’6” found himself ‘boob-high’ to 5’11” Emmy. Emmy pulled him into her bosom, delighting Ed, as he nestled into her, smiling.

She winked at a smirking Gracie.

“Um, Ed, why don’t you get the nice ladies something to drink?” Gracie teased, momentarily distracting him.

Without moving his eyes, he said, “Emmy, would you like a, a ... milk?”

Bob and Bill sprayed a mouthful of beer. The girls were chortling. Even Sarah was in stitches.

Emmy said, consolingly, “No dearie, how about a ‘strip and go naked’?

“Whaa, What’s that?” Ed didn’t know that it was actually a drink!

“That’s what you can help me with after you get Sarah and me a wine cooler.”

He started scrambling around, frantically looking for the cooler, which was right next to Emmy. Emmy was giggling and got two out of the cooler, holding them up, “I found ‘em.”

She and Sarah walked over to the pool, with their puppy, right behind. I took the coolers from her, as Sarah quickly stripped and dove in the pool.

Emmy looked at Ed, “Could you help me get my shorts off? It’s hard to bend over and not lose my balance.”

He literally yanked her shorts off, only glancing at her puffy pussy, while Emmy seductively gyrated, kicked off her sandals and stepped out of her shorts. Emmy just giggled, as Ed stood back up, hoping her top would be next.

Gracie smirked, “He’s got a one track mind, Emmy! Make sure you’re ready to catch him when he takes your top off. His blood’s all gonna rush to the wrong head.”

The moment of truth was upon him. While Bill was admiring her juicy mons, Ed had worked his arms up under her tube top, trying desperately to free her boobs. Just as he pulled it up, over her head, her naked breasts smacked him in the mouth! He was caught in her tube top, flailing, trying to free his hands, when Emmy grabbed his ears and shoved one of her huge nipples into Ed’s gasping mouth. Ed stopped struggling, as nirvana was upon him. He was sucking and licking for all he was worth, as Emmy crushed her breasts into his face.

After a minute, Ed was in Emmy’s arms, unconscious, “I think he passed out,” she giggled.

Gracie and Mary went up to rescue poor Ed, when his eyes sprung open, “Oh God! I died and gone to heaven. Oh Emmy! Those are the most beautiful breasts I’ve ever seen! Oww!”

Emmy had slugged his shoulder, while Gracie let out a side-splitting laugh.

“Eddie, tell your wife you’re sorry,” Emmy admonished. “Her breasts are much cuter than mine. Nobody’s ANYTHING is more beautiful than your own wife’s are. Men need to learn that to insure happy wives and therefore, happy lives.”

The girls were all whistling and cheering, while the guys were making faces at Ed.

Ed said he was sorry and hugged Gracie, turning forlornly towards the pool.

“Where are you going Buster? You’ve got another boob to adore here!” Emmy chuckled.

Ed spun around, with the goofiest grin on his face, “You’re not mad at me?”

“Eddie, you’re like a puppy, you’re too damn cute to be mad at for long!”

Gracie giggled, “Amen to that sister! Welcome to our weird family. Ed, get over here and take care of this girl, will ya?”

Ed was feasting on Emmy’s breasts and she was enjoying every minute of his ministrations.

Bill whispered to me, “She’s got amazing breasts, but my little buddy didn’t hardly even notice that sweet pussy she’s got. I swear it’s calling my name.”

I whispered back, “Very perceptive my friend. Your giant anaconda will be calling HER name too. Trust me. She needs what you’ve got. Without telling secrets, I’m not nearly big enough to please her, the way you could. She might be the first woman to BEG you to double her over, to get in deeper!’

Bill gasped, “Don’t tease me Charlie. Becky was great, but, I felt like it still hurt her when I got too aggressive, you’re saying Emmy’s even deeper?”

“Yes, much. I could bottom out in Becky, I can’t even come close in Emmy.”

Ed’s mouth and hands were getting tired from ‘Over-adoring’ Emmys boobs, but he was happy.

Emmy was beyond aroused. I told Bill to get out of the pool, so Emmy could see what he’d been hiding by sitting on the bench in the pool.

Emmy gasped, when she saw Bill’s equipment. Bill went over, gave her a kiss, then handed her another wine cooler.

“May I, Bill?” She asked, before taking his cock in her hand.

He was smiling, “Please. Charlie mentioned, it might have your name on it.”

Emmy grinned at me and I winked back.

“Well, if you’re half as good with this thing as Charlie is with his hands, then, yes, it certainly does!” Emmy husked.

“He’s pretty damn good with most everything he does, as far as pleasing women, but I HAVE been taking notes. Most women shun me, because I’m so big...”

“Well, I’m not most women! It seems, my pussy is proportionate to my boobs. I have the biggest dildo made, but I think this fine tool, is even bigger than my favorite, Goliath! I’m not afraid, I’m salivating. Would you let me take it for a spin?”

“It would be my pleasure to please you. I’ll try not to disappoint.”

They were both smiling, as they went to one of the lounge chairs that was reclined all the way. Emmy had a firm grasp on Bill’s rock hard cock, even though her fingers only went 2/3 of the way around it!

Bill took his time and started pleasuring her with kisses on her breasts. Then he worked his way down to feast on her pussy with an oral assault that MOST women wouldn’t like, but Emmy was loving. He read her perfectly and was soon pushing his anaconda all the way into her hot, steamy jungle. With just a slight hesitation, they were soon embroiled in a fucking frenzy! Her chants of harder and faster were met with just that. When he put her legs on his shoulders, Sally gasped.

“He would be killing any woman I know, but Emmy seems to want even more! I’m so happy to see him FINALLY be able to let go like that. Hopefully she’ll come around often.”

Mary sighed, “I wish I could have him do me like that, but he’s just too big. We should get ready to clean them up!”

“She’s bi?” Sally smiled.

Oh yeah! VERY bi! You go first, there’ll be plenty for all of us” Mary smirked.

After almost 15 minutes of the most intense passion Bill had ever experienced, they both began squirting their juices. When it was over, Bill had collapsed into Emmy’s loving arms. They were both panting.

Bill told her, “That was the most wonderful experience I’ve ever had! And before you slap me, Sally is the most wonderful wife, but you have given me a glimpse of heaven that she just can’t.”

“Good catch, my massive man. I hope your wife lets us get together again.” Emmy sighed.

“You let me sip that cum-cocktail, and you’ll have an open invitation. Sally husked, before she was immediately invited into Emmys flooded love sluice.

“Ohhh, what a price to pay!” Emmy moaned, as Sally and the rest of the girls sent her to several more orgasms, slurping her cum-drooling pussy.

Meanwhile, Ed and Sarah were finishing an equally passionate session of their own. Sarah moaned, “Eddie, you fit me just perfect. I’m just sorry my itty bitty titties aren’t like Emmy’s.”

“Sarah, I loved the way yours responded to me. I’ve never felt a nicer, tighter little pussy than yours, except of course, Gracie’s!”

Sarah giggled, “Nice catch lover. That’s one way to keep peace in the valley!”

Gracie was grinning, “Speaking of valleys, yours needs a cleanup. Would you mind if I helped?”

“Sharing is caring, somebody told me. Sure, but I’m just not sure about a kiss though...”

“I know; I can still drizzle some to you if you’d like?”

“Perfect!” Sarah giggled, “I wanna kiss your sweet puppy, if you don’t mind?”

“Sure. Now my horny little puppy has two more fantasy women! You take the puppy; I’ll take the pussy,” Gracie giggled.

We were all relaxing with new drinks, when we noticed Emmy was sitting in Bills lap, slowly, tenderly squirming on his cock. Bill said, “You know, I’ve never had a lady WANT to sit on me like this. I really adore this lady.”

We ended up, with a sweetie skewered sexily on each of us. Sally was shuddering on me, Gracie was bouncing on Bob, Jamie was jumpin’ on Ed and Mary was moaning on Greg. Sarah and Linda were talking, giggling that the group was two seats short.

“Tomorrow, we’ll have to play, ‘musical cocks’,” Linda smirked.

“Sounds like fun.” Sarah giggled, “Now I know where all the good men have been hiding. All of you guys really know how to treat a girl! I’m so happy to be with you guys.”

I laid my recliner flat. “Come here Sarah. As long as I have a face, YOU have a seat!”

Ed followed suit, “You too Linda. Come on over here. I’m in pixie heaven!”

It was after 1:00AM before everyone parted and went to bed. Emmy ended up going over to Bill and Sally’s and Sarah slept with Mary and me. I slept connected to Mary, with Sarah cuddling my back. My last thought was “this is a SUCH a tough job, but somebody’s gotta do it!”

Both girls were purring.

***

I awoke to two lovely ladies tending to my morning wood. They were both giggling and trying to see how much of me they could get in their mouths at once while still sharing me. The erotic sight had me exploding in minutes. I was in Sarah’s mouth at the time and was shocked when she snowballed me with Mary. They both kissed me so I could taste my own nectar. Sarah was surprised that I let them do that.

Mary told her that all of the guys enjoyed doing that. Sarah just shook her head, “I’m more astonished every day. I’m not even sure these guys are from this planet! One guy I tried that with slapped me so hard I saw stars.”

Mary kissed her again then told her, “Our guys would cut off their own arms before they’d ever slap one of us. Maybe a playful slap on the ass once in a while, but never in anger.”

I said, “I think we should jump in the shower, I have a feeling Dad wants to do some more testing today.”

Sarah looked at me funny, “What kind of test Charlie, are you still going to school?”

Mary smirked, “It’s a flight test Sarah, would you like to go with us and see?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.