The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 43: The Show Part 4:

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 43: The Show Part 4: - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Prep, Plan, Execute

July 4-5, 1985

[The waitress chuckled, “Good for you Sarah. This is the first time I’ve ever seen you in here with a guy. I didn’t know you had it in ya!”

Sarah smirked, “Oh, it’s not in me yet, but, something tells me it’s gonna be!”]

If my plan had been to simply seduce Sarah, well, things couldn’t be going any better. The only problem was, I didn’t want to seduce her and then make her feel like every other guy had, by using her body, then leaving her. My feelings for her were getting deeper by the minute.

I wanted to make Sarah’s fantasy a reality, but I also wanted to be sure that reality was something we could both be comfortable with.

I was getting really excited when I felt her little hand touch and feel my now hard cock through my slacks. Still trying to squeeze me, she gasped, “Wow, you’re pretty big.”

“It’s maybe just a bit above average. Thank you for the compliment though, you DO know how to make a guy feel good.”

She took my hand and pushed it up under her skirt. Her panties were soaked! I wiggled a finger under them and took a gentle swipe across her sex. I pulled my hand out and put my finger in my mouth.

“Mmm, exquisite, you taste wonderful. I can’t wait to get some more, straight from the source!” I said.

She started shivering, “Ohhh God, let’s finish this drink and get back to my place, PLEASE? I feel like I’m gonna have to have you do me right here!”

I chuckled, as we both swallowed the last of our drinks, before Sarah pushed me out of the booth, saying we could catch our waitress on our way out.

I handed the waitress a 20 and told her to keep the change, as Sarah was dragging me out to my car.

When we entered her apartment, it was exactly like Mary had predicted. Cozy, neat and very comfortable.

Her two cat’s greeted us, then scampered off somewhere and hid.

I laughed, “I don’t think they like me.”

“Other than Emmy, you’re the only person they’ve ever seen! She doesn’t think they like her either.” She giggled, as she led me to her bedroom. I sent a mental picture to Mary. I could feel her laughing. “Do her right, Sugar Bear! I’ll be asking her.”

As we stood in front of her bed, the once hot little nymph, suddenly turned into a shy, insecure little girl. I took her in my arms and gave her a soft, sensuous kiss.

She started sighing as the passion in the bar slowly started returning. I began unbuttoning her blouse, while she slowly pulled my polo over my head. Since she was so short, I turned us around, enabling me to sit on the bed. This gave me the perfect vantage point to fully admire her breasts. I was admiring them with kisses, as she removed her skirt and panties, moaning loudly, now that we were in the privacy of her room. I reached down, to run my finger along the sides of her mons, only lightly floating them over her large, protruding clit. Her clit felt much bigger than her nipples. She shuddered, every time I touched it. She whispered for me to stand up, undid my belt, and removed my slacks and briefs.

She fell to her knees and grasped my hard cock. She licked the head and shaft, before slowly taking me fully in her mouth. I was surprised that she was deep throating me. Only Mary and Sally were able to do that. She slowly began bobbing her head and I felt the tingle of total arousal. I told her I wanted a turn, before I got too close. She climbed on the bed and I crawled between her legs, giving her breasts one more good lashing before I went where both of us wanted me to go.

Her taste was divine, from the first time I stuck my tongue in her sweet, juicy slit. She was even sweeter than Jamie! I started getting more aggressive, plunging my tongue in and out, then flicking her clit lightly before pulling it in my mouth to suck it gently. She was crying out in pleasure. I inserted just one finger into her and discovered she was really, REALLY tight. I was just holding pressure on her G-spot, when she suddenly exploded in orgasm, whimpering.

I was just barely moving my finger, yet, she was having one orgasm after another. I worked a second finger in and resumed massaging her G-spot, but a little faster now. She was moaning and writhing all around the bed, like she was trying to escape my finger assault on her sweet spot.

“Oh God! I’m gonna pee, oh God! OHHHH. Ahhhyeee! She began shooting a stream of girl cum right in my face and I was lapping up as much as I could. She began sobbing, as she came down from her intense orgasm.

“Oh God I’m sorry! PLEASE don’t hate me! I tried to warn you!”

I lapped up a puddle on her tummy then moved up and kissed her.

She looked at me in wonderment, “What was that? It’s like nothing I’ve ever tasted. It’s kinda like your precum.”

“It’s what you thought was pee! You just had a squirting orgasm. And it tastes great. I’m honored that I could give you that kind of orgasm, Sarah. How did it feel?” I was grinning, knowing full well how it felt.

“Oh Jeez! I’ve never felt anything like that in my life. EVER.”

I chuckled softly, “Really? You’re one of the most highly orgasmic women I’ve ever met.”

“Well, I have to confess, you’re the first man I’ve ever been with that’s given me ANY kind of orgasm. I had totally given up on men before I met you. The one you gave me in the bar was actually the first one a man has ever given me.”

“That’s hard to believe.”

She sighed deeply, “I guess no other guy has ever touched me like you did. You did all that with just your hands and mouth. It felt like you took me on a roller coaster ride to heaven! Oh God! And you still haven’t cum yet?” She looked at the clock, “Wow. You just made love to me for almost 20 minutes, without ever using your weenie!”

I was laughing, “My Swedish meatballs DO need some attention too. I’m sorry, but I never asked, should I use a rubber?”

She giggled, “No, I’ve been on the pill for 5 years. I found my periods were shorter and more regular, not that I was even WORRIED about getting pregnant before. Make love to me Charlie? Show me how a REAL man does it.”

I crawled up and rubbed my cock on her juicy slit and slowly, tenderly, began sliding into her. As wet as she was, it was still slow going as she was much tighter than anything I’d ever felt before. It took several slow, short thrusts to get all the in, where our pelvises met.

“Ohhh my God! You’re cock is so big!” Sarah gasped, “Ohhh, I feel so full. Just let me get used to it for a sec.”

“Are you sure it doesn’t hurt? I’ll pull out if you want.”

“Ohh, no, please don’t! It feels great. It’s just been so long. I feel like a virgin. Ohh! Do me, do me good!”

I started thrusting in and out as she kept moaning and telling me to go harder. I set up a nice rhythm thrusting faster and slightly harder. Just like with my fingers, she began squirming and splaying her legs. This time, though, she ended up with her legs wrapped around my butt and moving to get me even deeper in her wonderfully tight, spasming little pussy. Again, she began crying out in ecstasy and cumming almost constantly. Her pussy was contracting around my cock, and I knew my own climax was drawing near.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh, yessss! Oh God let me feel you cum in me. Oh God yes! Ohhh!”

I couldn’t hold back any longer. With one final hard thrust, I shot stream after stream of my seed into her spasming love tunnel. She was squirting and whimpering as she finished with me.

I collapsed on her, afraid I was going to crush her.

“Don’t worry my hero! I won’t break. Just stay there awhile. You feel so good in me like this!”

I did roll us over, staying inside her, much to her delight.

“I like this better Sarah. Do you want to stay this way all night?”

“REALLY??? Oh, this is like a dream. You’re really not going to leave me now?”

“No Sarah! I’ll never just leave you. Especially after the way you just made love to me. I just wish I didn’t have to get up so early.”

“You mean you’ll stay with me all night? I don’t want Mary to get mad at me.”

I kissed her playfully, “The only one to get mad will be Greg, if I don’t get home and help him get everything ready by 8:00.”

Sarah giggled, “Oh yeah, darn, I gotta be at the office by 7 to put my story about the girls in and get ready for that press conference. Will I see you there?”

I knew Dad wanted us to be in disguises, dressed like middle aged State Troopers, complete with lifelike rubber masks and hair.

“I don’t know, Sarah. You’re going to be busy and I don’t have any press credentials. If I DO get there, I’ll be in the back 40. You know Gracie. If you want, you can follow her back to my place. Maybe we can go swimming after?”

“I’d love that. Would you mind if Emmy came with me? She’s got creds and I’d like her there for moral support.”

“Great idea! Yeah, bring her along. She wanted to talk to my family anyway. Maybe we can get pizzas?”

This could work out better than waiting for Sunday. I really wanted to try and heal Emmy. Possibly, without anyone even knowing.

We wiggled to the side of the bed, so Sarah could set her alarm. I love the way she giggles when she’s happy.

We turned on our sides, still managing to stay joined. Sleep came quickly, right after I heard her whisper, “I think I’m falling in love with you Charlie...”

“Ditto, Sarah...”

When I woke up, it was only 5:30. We were no longer joined, but I was delightfully spooned to her back with her tiny breast in my hand. She was purring! Knowing the alarm was set for 6, I just laid there, enjoying the wonderful aroma of her hair and the warmth of her little body. Little Charlie was working his way between her legs, as he reminded me he needed morning relief.

I gave her breast a soft squeeze. She sighed, “Ohhhh, that feels sooo nice! I had to pee last night, otherwise we would still be together. I felt sooo bad when I had to pull away from you.”

I chuckled, “Then, you’ll understand, my bladder is about to bust ... now!”

She gave me a delightful giggle, “Go! But, please come back and cuddle a while longer?”

“Absolutely! I’ll be right back.”

“I’m right behind you,” giggle.

She was watching me pee and grinning, “This is another first. I’ve never watched a guy pee before,” giggle.

I returned the favor, sitting on the edge of the tub, watching her, while she was peeing and giggling.

When she finished, I picked her up and carried her back to the bed. She looked at the clock, biting her lip. “Do you think we could do it again?”

I grinned, “We’ve only got about 15 minutes. It’ll have to be a quickie.”

Giggling, “Two minutes is a quickie, 15 minutes is ecstasy!”

I moved down and gave her swollen labia another tongue lashing. She was soon cumming, begging me to make love to her. I eased into her hungry, velvety sex. She was still very tight, but I was buried to the hilt, thanks to her eagerly returning my thrusts. I rolled us over, so she could be on top.

“ANOTHER first! I’ve never been on top. What am I supposed to do? I feel like a bug, impaled on your big, hard, throbbing wiener!” Giggle.

“Do whatever your heart desires. I wanna play with your delightful titties!”

She leaned down to kiss me, almost pulling off me. “Oops! Almost lost you! Now I get to fuck YOU.” Giggle, giggle.

I thrust up into her as hard as I could, squeezing and pulling her little nipples. She began squirming and gyrating, bouncing up and down on me, quickly figuring out how to give us both pleasure. She was getting frantic, as she was spasming and squeezing my cock with her tight pussy, trying to milk me of my juice. She was screaming and gasping, “Ohh God! Oh I think I’m gonna squirt again! Cum with me Charlie! Please! Fill me with your juice. OHHH.”

It was like my pulses were going in her pussy and out onto my chest. I squirted 3 times and she squirted right with me, moaning and screaming, until she collapsed on me gasping. “Oh Charlie! I never would have believed sex could feel so good. Would you consider taking a shower with me?”

Chuckle, “I’d love to! I think we both need it.”

Before she could pull off of me, I rolled over and carried her, still impaled, with her legs wrapped around me, to the shower. She was smiling, “I think we left a trail! Our juice is still running down your leg.”

We tried, with only limited success, not to get too playful in the shower. Time was becoming an issue.

While we were getting dressed, Sarah sighed, “As wonderful as all the lovemaking was, do you know what I loved the most?”

“No, tell me.”

“The way you cuddled me, after I had to pee last night. You gently pulled me into your chest and held me so tenderly. That’s the most loved I’ve ever felt. Where guys always ran away from me in the past, you hugged me like you were afraid I was going to leave you. I felt both loved and wanted. That’s the real kind of love you showed me Charlie. I’ll never forget that.”

“Then you read me correctly, Sarah. I wish we could spend the day together, really talking and getting to know each other better. I hope to see you later. You mean a lot to me Sarah and I sincerely desire to sleep with you again.”

She hugged me as I was headed out the door, “Even if we can’t ever make love again, I’ll always know you care for me. Thank you for making my dream come true! I’m looking forward to seeing you again this afternoon. Tell Mary you’ve done me REALLY good!” She giggled again as I left.

I was still shaking my head, as I fired up the Mustang, wondering how Mary does it. I’d been wondering about my choices of words, when it’s like she knew it was all going to work out! Did I ever say how much I love that woman?

I was just getting on the Tollway when Gracie flashed, “Jim says he’s got an escort waiting for you, just past the Des Plaines oasis. As soon as you get under it just flash your lights and two of Jim’s finest will escort you all the way back to Randall road. They had to come to Elgin anyway and this way no one will think they’re just late for doughnuts!”

“Gotcha babe. Tell Jim thanks and I’ll see him at about 10:30 if all goes well.”

I was thinking about how much I love it when a plan comes together! I picked up my escort right were Gracie said. It probably shaved 15 minutes off my trip by going 90 instead of 55. Blowing through the toll booths without paying was just an added plus.

Dad had our disguises already laid out for us. He reminded us that we still needed to sit for the plaster casting of our faces for our custom-made masks. He filled us in on the exact plan of what we wanted to accomplish in the briefing. Jim had already typed out a statement, from Jonah, outlining what he would do and what he wouldn’t do.

Bob and I were practicing using a piece of chalk on a chalkboard. We discovered Linda could move things too, but she had to use a lot of effort to write with chalk.

Mary was already dressed in her St Charles policeman’s uniform, as the plan was that she and Tom be up on the stage with Gracie and Jim. When we saw Linda and Jamie’s costumes, Bob, Greg and I nearly rolled on the floor laughing.

Linda looked like she was about 50 years old and had at least 36 E breasts, with long, jet black hair. Jamie was dressed as a voluptuous, fortyish blonde with big hair. The only way I could tell them apart was that Linda was much shorter than Jamie. They were laughing, saying they couldn’t wait to see what we looked like.

Dad gave Bob, Greg and I mirrored sunglasses. He wanted Bob and I to practice levitation wearing our sunglasses to see if it affected us. It took a minute for our eyes to adjust, but then we had no problem whatsoever. The three of us went and changed into our costumes, giving the girls their chance to laugh at us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.