The Catalyst
Chapter 41: The Show Part 2:

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 41: The Show Part 2: - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Test Flight and Rules of Engagement

July 4, 1985

[Mary leaned over, hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “There’s hope for you yet Sugar Bear! Now FLOOR this thing so we can get home and you can get busy paying off our bet!”]

“Oh, oh, OHHHH, PLEASE Sugar Bear, not again! Are you KIDDING me? Oh PLEASE let me cum. You’re killing me, this isn’t fair!”

I had been deliciously torturing her for the last 45 minutes. Bringing her right to the brink of a major orgasm only to stop and start all over again.

“But Mary, sweetheart, you said you wanted an hour of intense oral sex! I figured by tying you up it would increase the intensity. Don’t you trust me sweetheart?”

“Oh God, you ASSHOLE, just finish me off. Please Sugar Bear?”

Discretion, being the better part of valor, I decided to end her torture and began furiously stimulating her G spot while erotically licking, kissing and sucking on her clit. As her entire back lifted off the bed, I thrusted my fingers even deeper to tickle her A-spot while humming on her throbbing clitoris. Mary began screaming and gasping in ecstasy as her juices coated my face and chest with her release. She laid there with splayed legs, shaking and writhing in what I was sure was one of her most earthshaking orgasms ever. I untied her and she ferociously hugged me and began kissing me.

“Oh Sugar Bear”, she giggled, “I honestly thought I was going to die. But I gotta say, what a way to go! Not that I thought I would ever go for B&D, but being totally defenseless like that, just made everything you did that much more intense. I would’ve been diddling myself if I hadn’t been tied up. I just don’t know that I want to do this again anytime soon. Now quit grinning and get down here and make love to me. Ravish me with that wonderful cock of yours and fill me with your love.”

I decided I wasn’t going to tease any further and made love to her the way I knew she wanted. Still joined, I turned off the light, we rolled over off the wet spot and fell fast asleep.

In the morning, the rest of our family were sipping their coffee and smirking at us as we joined them.

Linda asked, “So Mary, WAS it the most intense oral sex you’ve ever had? We all heard you screeching!”

Mary just grinned, knowingly. “Oh yes, just be ready. That’s all I’m gonna say.”

I had a chilling thought, “I wonder if ‘the girls’ can hear us?”

After the teasing about our fun last night, I realized, THAT conversation WASN’T appropriate for young ears. Yes, they promised not to eavesdrop, but, COULD THEY? After some discussion, we decided to test them.

“Oh, darn it! Now we can’t go to the girl’s concert tonight.” I flashed, whilst winking at Mary, Greg and Linda.

We waited, knowing they couldn’t resist responding if they heard me say that ... After a couple minutes, NO response. Bob asked, “I wonder if they can hear us at all?”

I flashed, “Andie, hey sweetie, can you hear me? It’s Charlie, I’d like to talk to you.”

Again, no response. NOW I started getting worried about whether or not they were alright. I went to the phone and called Joni. I was instantly relieved when I heard the piano playing in the background. Not wanting to alarm anyone, I simply asked for confirmation that the concert was at 7 or 7:30. Joni said it was indeed 7 and AJ was going to the music store to get a new book the girls said they wanted this morning, “Abba’s Greatest Hits”. I told her we would be there by 6:30, to get good seats. She told me not to worry, that she had a block of seats already reserved that was more than enough for everyone. I told her we had quite a crowd coming.

Bob suggested, that even though their clarity had improved, it was possible that their ‘range’ was still very limited. I got out my scaled map and my scale. The direct distance from our house to theirs was almost 50 miles. We decided that on our way tonight we would ‘call’ them from various known spots to try to see what their range WAS.

Greg wondered what ‘OUR’ range was, or is, and whether or not all of ours were the same? The discussion fueled an interesting debate about how LITTLE we really knew about the extent of our powers. With Friday’s ‘coming out’ of ‘Jonah’, the ‘Invisible Man’, I found it unsettling that we’d waited until now to think about this.

Dad flashed in, “I’m glad to see, well, HEAR you guys asking these kinds of questions! TJ got in late last night with Janet. They’re shacking up in Bob’s old room for the next few days. They brought some interesting ‘gifts’ with them. Along with their toys ... NO ladies, NOT THOSE kinda toys!”

He obviously heard our girls giggling, though now they were blushing. He continued, “Would you guys mind if we got together after breakfast, for a little ‘work session’?”

We agreed and decided to meet at the Manor for breakfast in 20 minutes. He, TJ and Janet were already there. Since Ed and Gracie were full members of the team, we flashed, and they said they’d like to go there too.

We had a pleasant breakfast and it was good to see Janet and TJ’s smiling faces. They had already finished eating when we got there. Dad asked me for the keys to the house so that TJ could sweep it for bugs while we were eating. That was one of the toys that he had brought with him. He told Ed that he would sweep his house after we got back if he found anything at our place.

Just as we were leaving, Larry and Becky came in. They were both animated, wondering if we’d seen the television and all the news about ‘The Invisible Man’. I looked Larry in the eye and he shook his head ‘no’ after he saw my eyes look at Becky. I knew my friend was DYING to talk to me. I whispered to him that I would call him at home, possibly sometime late this afternoon. He said that they weren’t going to make it to the concert, but were planning on coming over on Saturday night.

I was glad to see TJ giving us the thumbs up when we got home. He said he didn’t find any bugs and when he did the ‘tap check’ on our phone, he was certain our phones hadn’t been wiretapped either. Ed asked if he was going to check his house too.

TJ was starting to say he didn’t think it was necessary. Then he said, “Gracie, since you were up there on the stage next to Jim, maybe we SHOULD check your house and phone too. I’m leaving Charlie this equipment so that he can check both of your houses weekly.”

Ed gave TJ his house keys and went over there with him, curious to see what it was he did.

Dad said that he had seen virtually all of the video that was shot between the three major news channels. He said all of us had done an excellent job of avoiding showing up on any of the footage. Other than an arm or a shirt or a leg, that was all he was able to detect of our presence there. Certainly not enough to identify us.

When TJ and Ed got back, they were both carrying duffle bags full of gear. They told us there was more, so we all headed out to help. The pile of gear was amazing. There were 6 military-style duffle bags with each of our names on it. Mine, Bob’s and Linda’s were heavier than Mary’s, Jamie’s or Greg’s.

Dad had us unload our individually marked bags, so he could explain the gear we had.

In mine, Bob’s and Linda’s, we had four different types of suits. One was all powder blue, one had a lighter powder blue on the front and a green on the back, one was black and one was nearly white that TJ explained was a type of acrobatic parachute/suit. He said it would enable us to glide and land if we needed to, like if we needed to make a landing in a crowd. It would look like we parachuted in.

All three of our other suits had a pouch right in the small of the back that was an emergency parachute. Dad explained that everybody’s suits had one of those. Since Bob, Linda and I were the ‘pilots’ our helmets had visors with some special equipment that Greg’s, Mary’s and Jamie’s did not. Dad had us put our helmets on so he could familiarize us with all the cute little do-daddy’s.

The first thing we noticed, was just above our normal line of sight, in front of our dominant eye, was a type of telescope area. He explained that it was approximately the equivalent at the top of a 100 power telescope. At the bottom was approximately the same as a 50 power monocular. That would allow us, in flight, to better see water-towers and identify the names on them.

The other thing we noticed on the nondominant side was an altimeter.

Linda asked, “Why does it say 794 feet?”

Dad chuckled and said, “Because that altimeter reads your distance above sea level. The ground around this area is approximately 800 feet above sea level.”

He then handed us relatively large faced wristwatches. They had an altimeter as well and a dial that could be set so we would know our distance above the ground. He said the reason we had two, one on our wrist and one in the helmet, was so that we could use the one in the helmet to set our true altitude on the watch.

I could tell, at this point, Dad was taking our flying very seriously. He explained that the colors of the suits would help make us very hard to see from the ground. The suit with the green on the back would make us very hard to see from the air also. He asked us if we bought our CamelBaks to carry water and was happy to see that we had.

He said that today he wanted us to do a combination distance/flight test. He told us that TJ had already arranged to rent a Cessna 185 from Hinckley Airport. He said the top speed of that aircraft was only about 175 miles an hour but was able to fly slow enough so that it could stay with us even if we were only able to go 70 or 80 miles an hour.

Bob of course had to snicker and said, “What if we can fly 200-300 miles an hour?”

TJ laughed and said, “Then on Saturday, I’ll have to rent the King Air instead. That goes over 350 miles an hour.”

Since it was nearly 10:30 AM, Dad suggested that Ed, Bob, Linda and I go with TJ to the airport for a flight test. He told us to put on our plain blue suits for this test, as it was important that TJ and Ed be able to see us from the air.

Dad told us that for today’s test, he simply wanted us to get used to flying and to try out different things. The main thing was to be able to fly without having to concentrate 100% on just staying in the air. Just like our communication, which we could now do without a second thought, he wanted to see if we could get into flying the same way. He just mainly wanted us to practice and learn today. Other things we could practice on, if all went well, would be using the compass to establish a bearing for navigational purposes. He stressed however, that he didn’t want us messing with any of that stuff until we became completely confident in our flying ability.

We were excited to get going and loaded our gear in TJ’s SUV. Greg, Mary, Jamie and Gracie wanted to go with us, but Dad said he needed them to stay at the house. Depending on how good things went, he wanted to see if we could still communicate both while flying and at the distances we would end up being away. He was hoping that today we could get as far as Monticello, Iowa without becoming too thirsty.

Dad also broke out a large plastic coated map that encompassed the area from Lake Michigan west to Sioux City, Iowa. He explained that, for today, he wanted us to try and follow water towers and roads for navigational purposes.

He said the reason for us to try and fly close to TJ was that if we got tired, we could ride back with Ed and him in the airplane. Ed was going with TJ purely for communications.

By 11 o’clock, we were at the airport and TJ had finished pre-flighting the Cessna 185. He told us to take off before him and to try and fly due west. He didn’t want us to push for speed right away. Instead, he wanted us to find a speed we were comfortable with and just have fun.

Bob, Linda and I took off and tried to keep our altitude at about 1200 feet above sea level. That of course is only about 400 feet in the air.

The helmets we were wearing worked great for keeping the wind out of our eyes, making it much easier to see.

It took us a few minutes before we actually started heading due west. We all had to admit to that this was fun, but also a little bit scary. We’d been up for about 5 minutes and we heard Ed calling us, wondering where we were.

We told him that we were coming up on the Shabbona water tower. We had been using US Route 30 for navigation as I was familiar with the road and knew it went straight west.

Ed chuckled. “You guys might have to slow down a little. TJ said you’re already 7 miles ahead of us.”

We told him we would fly around in circles and look for the plane. TJ said he would try to keep the speed around 100 miles an hour and wanted us to just try and fly behind him and see if we could keep up.

In just a couple minutes we saw the plane. As he passed us, we took off after it. We flashed Dad and said weren’t having any trouble keeping up and really wanted to try and go faster.

We could hear the plane’s engines rev up and soon Ed told us they were flying at about 175 miles an hour. We were having no trouble keeping up and had fun flying up and looking in the cockpit at Ed and TJ’s smiling faces. Ed asked us if we were getting thirsty yet. We told him no, but heard Dad flash us to tell us to try and use our CamelBaks to drink some water.

That was the first challenge we ran across.

We had been flying with our arms at our sides and at 175 miles an hour, we found it nearly impossible to move our hands up to put the straw in our mouths. We decided to slow down and told Ed we would catch up as soon as we could. Ed said that they would slow down to about 100 miles an hour.

The first thing we discovered, was that after flying for 15 minutes or so our sensation of speed was somewhat distorted! We thought we’d slowed down to like 50 or 60 miles an hour but still had difficulty moving our arms forward. We then decided to stop and float for a second.

We learned too, that stopping WASN’T instantaneous. At least we hadn’t learned how to do that yet. We had been hovering just above US Route 51. We’d gotten the straws in our mouths and said we were gonna fly as fast as we could to try and catch up to them.

In just a few minutes we saw their airplane and were within a few hundred yards. We told Ed and a few seconds later he was chuckling, “TJ suggested that we might want to turn around and head back to Hinckley. He figures that from the time you guys stopped till you caught up you were easily flying well over 200 miles an hour!”

Bob chuckled, “You want to head back already? We’re just starting to have fun.”

Ed replied, “TJ said that’s fine, we can fly as long as you guys like, just keep in mind that this slow ass airplane can only go about 180. He also mentioned that we do have a different airplane we could use, a King Air that can fly over 350 miles an hour if you want to go back and get it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.