The Catalyst
Chapter 37: Complications

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 37: Complications - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

July 2, 1985

I awoke, still blissfully joined to a beautiful, strawberry blonde pixie. I felt her sweet love tunnel squeezing my semi-hard cock. When her eyes opened she giggled, “Oh God Charlie, you don’t know how much I want to do that again! The way you made love to me last night, so slow and intense was something I’ve never experienced before. It was almost like you were doing everything I wanted you to do. I can’t believe that you lasted almost a full hour. Bob can go almost 30 minutes, which I thought was rather incredible!”

“I know, but after last night I don’t know that I could possibly come again. Last night was one wonderful night, Tinkerbell. I’m not sure, but I think after we fell asleep the first time, we made love at least twice more. At least I dreamed we did.”

Linda chuckled, “Actually boss, I think it was three more times. In my wildest dreams, I’ve never dreamt that I could cum that much. I’m pretty sure I squirted five or six times. I know you came at least three times and it was absolutely mind-blowing.”

I was starting to get very aroused when Linda pulled away from me and little Charlie exited with an unceremonious plop. We were both giggling as we headed to the shower that was shared by Greg and Jamie. They must have just finished, as the shower and everything was still wet. Knowing time was of the essence we somehow refrained from getting too playful. Since my clothes were all in my room we decided to go eat breakfast ‘au naturale’.

When we got to the kitchen, the rest of our family just looked at us with strange looks on their faces. They all looked like they’d been ‘rode hard’ and ‘put away wet’. Linda and I were looking at them and she began to chuckle, “What’s with you guys? The way you look, you’d think you didn’t get any sleep last night.”

In unison, the four replied, “That’s because WE didn’t!”

Bob smirked, “And it’s all because of you guys.”

I was looking at Greg’s lop-eyed, goofy smirk when it dawned on me. “You DIDN’T?”

Jamie was blushing, “Oh we did alright, and oh my Lord! We figured you guys would be good, but, jeez, did you HAVE to be THAT GOOD?”

Linda was lost and looking at everyone suspiciously, “Okay, you got me, what were y’all doing exactly?”

“It’s like eavesdropping with a bit of ‘glomming on’ or ‘skitching a ride’,” I smirked, to various chuckles and giggles.

“Huh? Is this like one of those ‘secret’ things? Were you guys spying on us last night?” Linda asked, still lost.

“All right” I said, “Bob, tell your fiancée what you were doing and what happened. You got more than you bargained for dint ‘cha?”

Linda started giggling when Bob’s face turned red as a beet.

“Okay, sorry sweetie, it’s only a secret because we haven’t thought about it lately. It’s really cool though. Greg and Jamie discovered it, maybe they should explain it?”

Greg slapped Bob hard on the back, chuckling, “Actually, it was Charlie and Mary that discovered it, but I’ll tell you what Jamie and I experienced the next night. What your gutless wonder-boy is avoiding is this. About a month or so ago, Jamie and I were lying in bed, and were going to flash Charlie and Mary a question. Not wanting to disturb them, we mentally connected, waiting for the appropriate moment to ask them, whatever it was. Anyway, after a minute or so, we realized they had just started making love. Before we even realized it, we started feeling everything THEY were feeling!”

“OH, like you were feeling what Charlie was feeling?” Linda gasped.

“Yea, but more than that. I was feeling what MARY was feeling too. AT THE SAME TIME.”

“How did THAT work? How could you feel what Mary’s pussy was feeling?”

“The same sensations she felt, I felt on the INSIDE of my cock. It was incredible, I’ve NEVER felt anything like it. Then, when she started having orgasms, I felt it, and began cumming myself! But it seemed like it was twice as intense as what she was feeling. THEN, Charlie started cumming, and it felt like my cock was just exploding with the most powerful orgasm of my life!”

Jamie was gushing, “And Linda, what I felt was even more intense. I felt Charlie’s cock as if it was ravaging my pussy, while at the very same time feeling all of the sensations Charlie was getting on the outside of his cock! THEN, I connected with Greg and ALL OF A SUDDEN, everything he was experiencing, I was too. ALL at the same time! I squirted for the first time in my life. My whole body was tingling in orgasm. We flooded the bed sooo bad, we had to strip it. It wasn’t a wet spot; it was a LAKE!”

Greg chuckled, “And for Mary and Charlie, it was one of their rare ‘quickies’. It only lasted 10-15 minutes.” Mary only had three or four good orgasms.”

I chuckled, winking at Linda who was still trying to fathom what Greg said. “What he forgot to tell you is, for reasons, unknown to us, once you connect, you CAN’T just ‘disconnect’. It’s like a roller coaster ride, you’re on it till it ends!”

Linda gasped, grinning wildly, “And last night, we made the most passionate love I’ve ever experienced in my life and it had to last almost an hour! I must have had 30 multiple orgasms and squirted TWICE.”

Exasperated, the four of them looked at her, “NO SHIT. Ya DON’T say.”

Mary smirked, “You two may as well plan on sleeping together for the rest of the week. I don’t think I’ll be horny till next weekend.”

“Me neither”, Bob said, shaking his head.

Twittering, Linda said, “Gee Boss. Looks like YOU’RE stuck with ME.”

We finished eating a quick breakfast, with everyone giving Linda snippets of their experiences.

Just as Linda and I were backing out of the driveway, Gracie was flashing, “Charlie, Bob, Linda, Greg, can anybody hear me?”

“Yes Gracie, what’s up? Is everything okay?” I responded.

“Oh, good, you can still hear me, something happened to Ed ... He lost his power! He’s really depressed about it. Can you stop over and maybe fix him?”

I looked at my polo shirt, “Gracie, I’m pulling in your driveway, tell Ed to take his shirt off and I’ll come in the front door.”

“Oh, okay, see you in a sec, the door’s open.”

I told Linda, that I had a feeling that might happen. I connected much stronger with Gracie than I had with Ed, and I thought that her hugging me may be why.

When I got inside, poor Ed looked like he’d just lost his best friend.

I smiled, “Not to worry amigo. Look into my eyes, (He was already staring, eyes as wide as saucers.) relax, completely and join with me, mind and soul.” We were hugging ferociously, before he relaxed. I felt his connection, as sure as the sun rises in the east.

“Welcome back Ed, don’t leave us again.” I flashed.

“YES, YES! Oh, thank you. I won’t, at least not willingly. Gracie?”

“I’m here Lover Boy! Let’s practice all day, okay?”

“Yes, I never want to lose this again.”

I flashed, as I put my shirt back on, “Hasta la vista mi amigos, Linda and I gotta get to work. See you guys later.”

Just as I got to the car, Ed ran up and hugged me from behind. “Thanks Charlie, you don’t know what this means to me. I just wish I could tell someone.”

I gave him ‘The Look’ and he exclaimed, “Don’t worry, I won’t. I HEARD your dad last night and it STILL scares me.”

I smiled, “Good, you and Gracie should flash me a few times today, to see if distance makes any difference.”

Will do” he flashed, as Linda and I sped off to work.

“You KNOW they’re going to drive us crazy today, right?” Linda tittered.

“Oh yes, but, since Stan’s office is in Downers Grove, it’ll be a good distance test.”

***

We got to work with 5 minutes to spare. Linda and I met Larry, Allyson and Morgan in the breakroom getting coffee.

“Good morning, how’s it going this morning?” I asked, noticing Larry had a dreamy look on his face.

Allison giggled, pointing at Larry, “I don’t know what’s gotten into him, but he was like this all day yesterday too.”

Linda and I started chuckling, just as Sam stuck his head in the door, “Oh, Larry got laid!” After chortling, he disappeared just as fast as he came.

Larry was grinning and blushing at the same time.

Allison giggled, “Larry, you dog, well, what’s her name? Come on, tell us about her.”

With a lopsided grin Larry said, “Rebecca, my beautiful Rebecca, but she prefers Becky. She’s the most wonderful woman I’ve ever met.”

Morgan smirked, “Lordy, I guess I should’ve recognized the look. I have a feeling our man has it bad, too.”

Linda giggled, “Our friend Jamie works with Becky and says she’s been even WORSE.”

Larry winked at me, “Oh, Charlie. Becky wanted me to ask you if we were invited to your little get together Saturday night?”

Linda and I were looking at each other wide-eyed, trying to stifle a laugh.

“Um, we’re not sure we’ll be getting together Saturday, with the holiday and all...” I said, as nonchalant as I could. “I’ll have to let you know.”

Now Larry was smirking and winked again.

I mouthed ‘later‘ and he just grinned and nodded.

Linda tried to save me, “Do we have to work Friday since Thursday’s the 4th? Does anyone know?”

Sam came in, still smirking, “You guys probably should work, but, Tim called, and was going to give his whole crew the day off, since they’ve been putting in so much overtime. He thinks they might run out of steel tomorrow anyways. Friday they’re supposed to be getting several trucks in and they’ll be back to overtime on Monday. Go ahead and plan on a nice weekend, then hit it hard next week. Sound good?”

“Sounds great,” we all agreed, “Thanks Sam.”

“Oh yeah, Charlie, Stan wanted to see if you could move your meeting up to like 9:00? Why don’t you give him a call?”

“Sure, will do.”

Saved by the boss. On my way to my office, I asked Larry if we needed a quick meeting. He said no, but wanted to borrow Cindy if I didn’t have anything for her.

“Sure, I’ll probably need her tomorrow, but until I meet with Stan, she’s all yours. Where is she anyway?” I asked, not seeing her in either of our offices.

“I’ll see if I can find her, go ahead and call Stan.” Linda said.

I called Stan and told him I could move the meeting up, but wasn’t sure I’d be there by 9:00, as traffic on Butterfield Road could be a real bear this time of the morning. He said that was fine, he just had an appointment that got sprung on him yesterday for 1:00 this afternoon and didn’t want us to be rushed. He apologized for not having lunch. I told him that wasn’t a problem and that I had a couple drawings I wanted to show him that he might really like. He thanked me saying he’d see me soon.

Linda flashed, “Charlie, we may have a problem with Cindy. I think she may have regressed, since she doesn’t even remember what she did yesterday.”

“Oh Lord, how bad is she?”

“Timid as a titmouse. When I told her to come to Larry’s office, she asked if she was in some kind of trouble. What are we going to do?”

“I don’t really want to push her again. Let’s see if we can pull her out of her shell the old-fashioned way. I’ll take the lead; you just follow me, okay? I’ll meet you two in Larry’s office.”

“Gotcha boss.”

“Oh, Linda, if she still has that worksheet from yesterday on her desk, bring it with you, please?”

“Got it, we’re on our way.”

I was trying to think of exactly what I’d said yesterday. I knew I didn’t put a timeframe on her memory, other than to suggest she treat it like her first day. That was it, when my push wore off, she regressed to her old memories, apparently forgetting yesterday even happened!

Linda and Cindy were just walking into Larry’s office when I got there. I was happy to hear everyone greeting her warmly and asking her how she was doing today. Still nervous, she told everyone she was all right.

Before I could say anything Larry asked, “Cindy, would you mind helping us out today while Charlie and Linda have their meeting with Stan? We’ve got a slew of details that we need consolidated on plan sheets. It won’t be as much fun as that drawing you created yesterday, but I’d really appreciate it if you could help.”

With furled eyebrows and something that would almost pass as a smile she said, “Sure, if you want me to. I’ll try to do the best job I can.”

She was still looking around nervously, probably confused about what Larry was referring to. I set hers and Linda’s drawings down with Linda’s on top, on Larry’s drafting table. I took Cindy’s note sheet and just held it in my hand.

I asked if somebody could get me a tube to carry my drawings in. Morgan said he’d be right back with one.

Allison was looking over Linda’s drawing, not having seen it yesterday. “Nice work Linda! This almost looks like it should be hanging in a gallery somewhere.”

I smiled and said, “Allison, take a look at what Cindy drew.” I pulled Cindy’s drawing out and set it on top. Cindy was staring wide-eyed at it, remembering it was similar to the one she had drawn for Jack. When I saw her look at the title block, her eyes almost popped out of her head and her mouth made a perfect “O”.

Allison’s mouth was still wide open and she gasped, “Oh my God Cindy, this is one of most beautiful drawings I’ve ever seen!”

Sam came in after hearing what Allison had just said. He looked at the two drawings and exclaimed, “Charlie, do me a favor, there’s a printing place a couple blocks away from Stan’s office. Stop in there and make three copies of these for me. Don’t let Stan have the originals of either of these, please?”

I almost could’ve kissed him. Leading him right where I wanted him to go I asked, “Why is that? I know Stan is really gonna want the originals.”

Sam chuckled, “People in hell want ice water too! I’m planning on taking both of them and having them framed and displayed in the foyer. I want all of our clients to see what kind of work we do. Linda and Cindy, when Charlie brings these back, please sign them just above the title block. I want everyone to know who drew these.”

I could see the light slowly coming on in Cindy’s eyes. I asked her if she was feeling okay.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.